Author Topic: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...  (Read 18135 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 08:53:30 PM »
Does one have to be an elf to recieve this magical gh?

no,, the mission is one!

everyone to get same level of gh ,, get it once and for all in your brain ,, we talk everyone,,

from jamal rooshdie the 19 year old that has no hook ups to jimmy tampon the new local champ to ronnie macaronie the new sensational regional winner of the npc niagra falls competition

everyone equal then you see who is best,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 09:00:19 PM »
since when does kami have legit gh ? the replacements for the kigs ordeal were shitty

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 09:01:59 PM »
Kamikaze approached gh15 asking for redemption and sent out gh to his elves to test

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 09:04:27 PM »
In the mean time he is sending the rest of us bunk Kigs.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
His blue tops are Chinese generic, few iu per vial. As long as he rights his wrong doing I'm not complaining.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 09:44:05 PM »
Big changes going on in the kami organization as we speak. All for the better.

OK let me break out my wallet! can't wait! LOL. fucking backing up scammers all the time!
team b-boy

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 10:02:12 PM »
Thank god. bigher just gave me some of the recent kigtropins and I just sighed in relief. It feels like they're back to normal for me but thats just me. I'm stilll going through those taitropins I have left but figure just pin em and use them already right.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:02 PM »
Big changes going on in the kami organization as we speak. All for the better.
dont believe in that for a second...ppl got SCAMMED out of thousands of dollars...now seems to me u guys a backpaddling,if u do so all of u guys (gh15 and his elfs) would loose all credibility,and im pretty sure im not speaking only for myself...my last kigs had sugar in them...FUKING SUGAR!!!now u called the man a scammer..thaTS what he is ... A FUKING FILTHY SCAMMER...stand by what u said!!! >:(

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:36 PM »
Every who complimented me, thank you.

Dfresh, yes I got your PM - I'll send a response soon.

TooMuchMuscle4U - I am varying between a range of 1-3.5 grams of gear and on average 15 iu's gh.

I am currently on Kamikaze's Kigtropin.  I was on his Hygetropin a week before that.

I mentioned Kami in the beginning because I have seen drastic changes in my physique over the past 2 weeks and trying so many brands of gh from November to now, it is so easy to identify the difference between legit gh and bunk.

We have had a lot of hgh drama on this board and I want to share some of my experience with you all.

From June until about late October I was using blue tops from the most known reliable source that we have all decided not to speak about anymore.  Then gh15 mentioned Kigtropin.  I immediately went on the hunt for it, about a month before he actually gave it his "stamp of approval."  I ordered 2 kits (This BTW guys is what you should do before spending thousands on gh that you have never tried before.  That way if it's bunk, you didn't lose very much and don't feel the need to point a finger at gh15 or anyone else for that matter besides yourself like a child who can't take accountability) because that way I would have enough to see real visible changes if they were there and they definitely came.  My waist tightened in less than 10 days and my diet didn't change a bit.  <----- this btw has become the real "tell tale" sign that I look for.  I know what quality gh feels like when it gets into my blood, but the tightening of the waist is always a clear indication for me that gh is real.  So come early-mid december I go 15 kits deep on an order of Kigs from Kami.  Sadly... Bunk.  Many of you share a similar experience.  I then began communicating with Kami about this and as many of you know I regularly communicate with gh15 as he oversees my cycle, diet, training, etc... When gh15 started talking about the kigs, the market got flooded with a demand that the manufacturers could not meet.  Bunk supply was put out and suppliers sold bad gh because of it.  Kami reimbursed many of you with taitropin or blue tops (both roughly blue top quality gh but nothing special) because he felt the need to make up for his involvement.  Kami has admitted his wrongs to me in saying that they weren't regularly testing the supplies that would come in.  He also gave blues and tai's because everyone was impatiently demanding Kigs from him, but Kigtropin hadn't come in stock yet and needed to be tested as well.

After all this, Kami contacted me and said he had quality gh.  He sent me 2 kits of Kigtropin to use.  He provided me with gh serum testing #'s and guaranteed that he had a stockpile of QUALITY Kigtropin that he was ready to sell at a fair price.  He assures me that regular serum testing of his supply will occur.  He assures me that issues will not arise like they did before.  The 2 kits he sent me are Pharma Grade.

gh15 wants to ensure that REAL BODYBUILDERS can get quality gh at a fair price.  He wants to make sure that when bodybuilders spend their hard saved money that they get what they expect in the mail.  gh15 is not endorcing kamikaze yet because he wants to make sure that it's not just myself or bboy or anyone else who has ever received a free kit from Kami that get's the quality, he wants everyone is consistantly brought quality hgh.

So here is what I'm gonna say to all of you.  I believe that Kami has quality hgh (His Hygetropin is also good to go, I've used it).  I'm not a gimmick and I've never given any of you on this board anything but my honest opinion.  If you guys don't want to buy hgh from Kami then don't.  If you do and you get bunk hgh then I am not to blame lol.  I am just here to tell you that I believe Kami to have quality hgh.  I encourage all of you to give it a shot.  Don't be dumb!  Don't go spend thousands right away.  Go place an order for 1,2 or 3 kits.  Try it!  I think Kami is trying to do the right thing here, but again, it's your decision.

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2012, 12:16:22 AM »
I think the only way kami can actually restore any faith is to at least give out some samples to those of us who received bunk kigs, bunk tais, and bunk blues. Lets face it, all of them were crap. The money spent didnt justify any of those kits sent out. Not to mention the "end of the year bulk deals" was a great gimmick, got alot of us to fork out the extra $$ for crap product. Not saying he should replace every kit, but at least a few samples of quality to restore some faith.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »
kami is sending me a kit of these new kigs to test out. hopefully they are good as you say bigher..

had the bunk kigs, then his crap blue tops. then went with novos ever since. so i will compare and post once i try it

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 12:44:02 PM »
I think the only way kami can actually restore any faith is to at least give out some samples to those of us who received bunk kigs, bunk tais, and bunk blues. Lets face it, all of them were crap. The money spent didnt justify any of those kits sent out. Not to mention the "end of the year bulk deals" was a great gimmick, got alot of us to fork out the extra $$ for crap product. Not saying he should replace every kit, but at least a few samples of quality to restore some faith.

Hey, I don't blame you for feeling how you do.  Contact Kami and see if he'll send you a kit to try.  He might, he might not.  Never hurts to ask though.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »
kami is sending me a kit of these new kigs to test out. hopefully they are good as you say bigher..

had the bunk kigs, then his crap blue tops. then went with novos ever since. so i will compare and post once i try it

Definitely do man... The Kigs I have received are good to go without a doubt and Kami's Hyge is good too.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »
BiG', do you have a batch number on these new Kigs? I recieved an order ~3 weeks ago. Just wondering if I got a good batch.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »
looking forward to trying them out. i hope they are good!

bigher have you use novos or thanks ?if so how would you compare them to these

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2012, 12:51:21 PM »
what does your AAS regime look like at the moment?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2012, 12:52:31 PM »
looking forward to trying them out. i hope they are good!

bigher have you use novos or thanks ?if so how would you compare them to these

These are better.  

Thanks are great and you won't hear me talk badly about them but these are just like the Kigs I had in early November.  Results come visibly faster with less water retention.  I'm getting a bit of mild CTS, but otherwise the sides are limited and I'm just getting the benefit of quality gh.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2012, 12:55:25 PM »
what does your AAS regime look like at the moment?

1 cc of Tren Ace 100 mg and 1 cc of Tri Blend (65 mgs Test Phenyl Prop, 50 mgs Tren Ace, 50 mgs Mast Di Prop) every 36 hours.

1 cc of Sustanon 350 on Mondays and Fridays

1 CC of EQ 300 mgs and 2 CC's of Primobolan Acetate 100 mgs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

100mgs Anadrol per day

This is what it looks like at this moment, but as stated earlier, adjustments get made frequently.

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2012, 12:56:49 PM »
That's good to hear. Hopefully they can keep a consistent quality product that meets the demand.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM »
1 cc of Tren Ace 100 mg and 1 cc of Tri Blend (65 mgs Test Phenyl Prop, 50 mgs Tren Ace, 50 mgs Mast Di Prop) every 36 hours.

1 cc of Sustanon 350 on Mondays and Fridays

1 CC of EQ 300 mgs and 2 CC's of Primobolan Acetate 100 mgs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

100mgs Anadrol per day

This is what it looks like at this moment, but as stated earlier, adjustments get made frequently.

Looks great. all my fav's plus some extras.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2012, 01:05:56 PM »
Kami has contacted me and apologized for all of the mix ups.  He was very upfront that he should have been testing kits, but he had faith in his supplier and the supplier failed him.  The supplier has made amends and has promised that they have made the same blend before the mess began.  Kami has also promised to test out all new batches on themselves and get tested to prove the results are true.  I am going to be trying out these kits in a few days and will report honestly on what I feel.  Now if these are good to go, be smart, don't go mailing thousands of dollars and blame guys like GHer and GH15 and me for any losses.  Be smart, try a couple of kits and see how you like them.  If you like them try a few more, if not, your losses won't be too great.  If I like these I will buy 5-10 more to last through the summer.  If I don't I will report I don't and use thanks or novos.

So far the results of these seem to be good quality.  Now I won't call anything from china to be pharma grade, but I will say the GH serum results seen match those of some top quality GH over the years.  Maybe for once I will stick myself with 10 iu and actually feel tired and hungry.  LOL.  We'll see.  Most of you know I take straight up, so I will be honest about what happens.

Gh15 has recieved kits to try as well so if his elves like them they will report to him and GH15 will post his verdict.  You've probably seen the email he posted last week about this.  So be smart and start small.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
Kami is still a bum that ripped off many people. Pure FILT

Now he is trying to do the same again and doing it by sending a few good kits to well-voiced people on the forum who 'just say what they think', which is correct but it does NOT present the whole truth. Yes those people probably now have good Kigs, but this does not apply in any way that the bulk of the new orders will be the same. Looking at the direct past it says quitte the contrary.

How can you trust somebody who scammed so many people. Answer-->You cant and if you do...well, Bush had a saying about that!

I am here to voice the opinion of peeps that have been screwed over and I am definitelly not convinced that Kami and his scam-crew are even in their mind wantin to do the right thing. This aint no accident of sending the wrong size tshirt someone ordered. This was planned and his comeback is as well.

Hey you don't have to buy from Kami.  Actually, I hope that Kami just builds a solid manageable clientele that he supplies good gh to consistantly.  I'd rather not see the market get flooded with demand again and supply fizzle out.  

I'm just here telling you guys that Kami has good gh available.  I also am making it clear to be smart with your orders and see for yourself with a couple of kits before ordering more or at a larger quantity.

Lol... I hope you're at least referring to George Bush Senior because well, W, he has plenty of great quotes:

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family"

"They misunderestimated me"

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Those are just a few of my favs... I had a poster on my college dorm room wall full of the dumb shit that guy used to say.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2012, 01:24:49 PM »
Despite it all, despite me bashing the guy, he has always been real cordial with me in email.  He could have told me to fuck off a dozen times, but he keeps trying to make amends with me and has always been in constant contact.  Doesn't sound like someone that wants or intended to scew me over.  As I said.  I take it all with a grain of salt.  Am I going to jump in if GH15 said so? Fuck no.  Will I jump in for some guy Gher?  Fuck no.  Would I jump in if I said so?  Maybe.  :P  But if enough people start using the new batch and like it, maybe it's time to try it out again, but like I said, start small. Also before you call Kami and crew names, email the guy, talk to him, get to know him, he is very responsive to emails.

Kami is still a bum that ripped off many people. Pure FILT

Now he is trying to do the same again and doing it by sending a few good kits to well-voiced people on the forum who 'just say what they think', which is correct but it does NOT present the whole truth. Yes those people probably now have good Kigs, but this does not apply in any way that the bulk of the new orders will be the same. Looking at the direct past it says quitte the contrary.

How can you trust somebody who scammed so many people. Answer-->You cant and if you do...well, Bush had a saying about that!

I am here to voice the opinion of peeps that have been screwed over and I am definitelly not convinced that Kami and his scam-crew are even in their mind wantin to do the right thing. This aint no accident of sending the wrong size tshirt someone ordered. This was planned and his comeback is as well.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2012, 01:33:54 PM »
ILL EMAIL KAMI CAUSE I ASKED FOR KIGS

HE NEEDS TO REPLACE THE SHIT HE SENT ME IF HE HAS LEGIT KIGS NOW.

PERIOD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2012, 02:30:30 PM »
Definitely do man... The Kigs I have received are good to go without a doubt and Kami's Hyge is good too.

what was the batch number on these kigs?

did you get a serum GH blood test with these?