Author Topic: Dealing with crazy ex's  (Read 3136 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Dealing with crazy ex's
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:04:40 PM »
Right now, I have some fat pissed off Hillbilly wanting to kill me, because I slept with his ex-wife.  

I Woke up to a rambling, 250 lbs, oxycontin addict, demanding who the fuck I was, yesterday morning.  Because there were young kids present (shared between the two ex's) I didnt want to make a mess and full out tumble with this guy, did not want the kids to see that.  He came after me, she was in the middle, which made it more difficult.  He got his hands around my neck and after some repositioning I finally wrestled him down.  Yelling at him to chill the fuck out.  She had already called the cops at this point because she dealt with this guys bullshit before... which I did not know.  It was the hell of a way to start the day..

Crazy ex's suck bigtime, I feel really bad for people in these positions who constantly have to live in this bullshit.  Makes it difficult for anyone to move on.  I mean, I like the chick, she is super cool but in no way am I involving my shit in that.  Feel sorry for her though

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: Dealing with crazy ex's
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »
Next time a hillbilly gets in your face, offer him a Natty Light and a Dale Earnhardt collectible plate.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »
This is the problem when you actually meet your girlfriend. Stick to E-romances.
O

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 08:10:11 PM »
Next time a hillbilly gets in your face, offer him a Natty Light and a Dale Earnhardt collectible plate.

All you gotta do is hold up 3 fingers and you'll be bros for life.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
Right now, I have some fat pissed off Hillbilly wanting to kill me, because I slept with his ex-wife.  

I Woke up to a rambling, 250 lbs, oxycontin addict, demanding who the fuck I was, yesterday morning.  Because there were young kids present (shared between the two ex's) I didnt want to make a mess and full out tumble with this guy, did not want the kids to see that.  He came after me, she was in the middle, which made it more difficult.  He got his hands around my neck and after some repositioning I finally wrestled him down.  Yelling at him to chill the fuck out.  She had already called the cops at this point because she dealt with this guys bullshit before... which I did not know.  It was the hell of a way to start the day..

Crazy ex's suck bigtime, I feel really bad for people in these positioned who constantly have to live in this bullshit.  Makes it difficult for anyone to move on.  I mean, I like the chick, she is super cool but in no way am I involving my shit in that.  Feel sorry for her though

Its no big deal...Just childish emotions...I rather go through that crap then sit down with a beer with the guy and have to play passive aggressive head games until what happened to you happens anyway. You just got it out of the way first.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 08:23:23 PM »

Crazy ex's suck bigtime, I feel really bad for people in these positioned who constantly have to live in this bullshit.  Makes it difficult for anyone to move on.  I mean, I like the chick, she is super cool but in no way am I involving my shit in that.  Feel sorry for her though

Had you e-dated someone from Australia, this would actually have made for a somewhat decent thread.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 08:27:52 PM »
Just say "Git er done!"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 08:29:52 PM »
You're lucky the ole lady called the cops or I was gonna whup your ass !!

Swlabr

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 08:32:21 PM »
This is the problem when you actually meet your girlfriend. Stick to E-romances.

Gold. ;D ;D

L.L

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »
When I was 18 i was fucking a 32 hot assed milf for 8 months..he wasnt even living in the house..he would come and pick the kids up on a friday and bring them back on sunday night..they were going through a nasty divorce ..one of her kids ,the 8 year old showed him a pic of me and mommy ..the guy was so pissed he looked all over West Palm beach for me an always carried a gun...he couldnt comprehend an 18 y.o was nailing his trophy wife..needless to say i got out of that shit..it wasnt worth it...according to friends of hers he was gonna kill me for real. My advise to you..stay away from drama, fuck i hate that word "drama: in all senses ..too much pussy available out there

L.L

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 08:43:15 PM »

lmfaooooo

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
When I was 18 i was fucking a 32 hot assed milf for 8 months..he wasnt even living in the house..he would come and pick the kids up on a friday and bring them back on sunday night..they were going through a nasty divorce ..one of her kids ,the 8 year old showed him a pic of me and mommy ..the guy was so pissed he looked all over West Palm beach for me an always carried a gun...he couldnt comprehend an 18 y.o was nailing his trophy wife..needless to say i got out of that shit..it wasnt worth it...according to friends of hers he was gonna kill me for real. My advise to you..stay away from drama, fuck i hate that word "drama: in all senses ..too much pussy available out there
its not funny....i am going thru this shit"drama"  right now !!!  .... and i gotta watch my back all the time :)

L.L

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »
its not funny....i am going thru this shit"drama"  right now !!!  .... and i gotta watch my back all the time :)

I'm telling you ..it is not worthy...there are some crazy fucks out there who cant deal with their girls leaving for whatever reason...i had to stay low for awhile...this fucker was crazy and i heard for a few weekends after he would sit outside her house in his car..waiting for me to show up to execute my youngbuck ass..his plan was to take the kids from her to brazil..there is no extradition to the U.S from Brazil so i got scared ..im glad i got out..i was too young,,i wasnt even in love with her but i was getting closed to  , she treated me like a king., she kept the huge house and a restaurant of theirs ( they owned 3 of them)  , she would pay my car payments at that time,clothing , alcohol an the best coke ive ever tried, pure crystal shit....lol..( that was back then  i stay away from that shit now) , and was the first chick I had anal with..so she will be forever remembered..lol

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »

I'm telling you ..it is not worthy...there are some crazy fucks out there who cant deal with their girls leaving for whatever reason...i had to stay low for awhile...this fucker was crazy and i heard for a few weekends after he would sit outside her house in his car..waiting for me to show up to execute my youngbuck ass..his plan was to take the kids from her to brazil..there is no extradition to the U.S from Brazil so i got scared ..im glad i got out..i was too young,,i wasnt even in love with her but i was getting closed to  , she treated me like a king., she kept the huge house and a restaurant of theirs ( they owned 3 of them)  , she would pay my car payments at that time,clothing , alcohol an the best coke ive ever tried, pure crystal shit....lol..( that was back then  i stay away from that shit now) , and was the first chick I had anal with..so she will be forever remembered..lol
Bro i am reading ur story and damn  that shit is happening to me right now :)...but my case is more difficult..i am married  and i am in love with that girl :) ...but like u saying i gotta be smart !!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 09:29:06 PM »
Bro i am reading ur story and damn  that shit is happening to me right now :)...but my case is more difficult..i am married  and i am in love with that girl :) ...but like u saying i gotta be smart !!!

Wait... You are married, but are in love with this other girl, who has a husband or rather ex-husband who is a crazy ass redneck.

Yeah... That's gonna end well.

::)

L.L

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »
Bro i am reading ur story and damn  that shit is happening to me right now :)...but my case is more difficult..i am married  and i am in love with that girl :) ...but like u saying i gotta be smart !!!

all im saying is becareful..and be smart. youre married..u dont need that heat up/...remember ,this type of fellas do not care if they live or die..i remember telling her i would fight him , i was a cocky fool and even she told me do not even think about confront him because he is crazy, always strapped   that he would  kill me or send someone to do it..he was/is powerful dude in terms of business and people he knew..lt was easy for me to stay low because i was in south beach ,miami and they live in West Palm beach,,,only time in my life i was actually scared of dying.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 09:34:14 PM »
No it's almost as bad.   :-\

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 09:38:15 PM »
No it's almost as bad.   :-\

Log off and fuck off you lying POS.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 09:57:01 PM »

ahha sound advice ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »
"Right now, I have some fat pissed off Hillbilly wanting to kill me, because I slept with his ex-wife." 

;D ;D hahaha
a

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 10:05:02 PM »

props on the anal. 8) damn. place bro fist here bro. ;) i have to :( on the rec drug use though.

it's always amusing to me how these guys always seem to misplace their frustration on you instead of her. they never think logically. i mean, if she's gonna cheat—she's gonna cheat. violence on his part can only serve to worsen his situation. it's ridiculous really. i mean, if not you, then the next guy. he can't stop her from cheating on him, leaving him, or anything else! truly one of the great lessens in this life is learning the ability to abandon the illusion of control over others.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
Dump them on online and seal the end of the relationship with

xoxoxoxoxoxo

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »
Dump them on online and seal the end of the relationship with

xoxoxoxoxoxo

It's actually...

Take care  xoxoxo

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 10:50:42 PM »

Crazy ex's suck bigtime, I feel really bad for people in these positions who constantly have to live in this bullshit.  Makes it difficult for anyone to move on.  I mean, I like the chick, she is super cool but in no way am I involving my shit in that.  Feel sorry for her though

Sounds like his ex was his sister as well.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 10:56:52 PM »
Sounds like his ex was his sister as well.

Cooch....you should quickly duckwalk the hell out of a thread about crazy exes.... ;D