Author Topic: Tren and Sex appeal  (Read 28757 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Tren and Sex appeal
« on: April 02, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
GH15 has mentioned a few times that while on Tren, women can't keep their hands off of you.  I always laughed but he is right.  Could it be pheremones emitting pure manly smells that make women wet?  I don't know.  But over the last few weeks women are just flocking to me.  I can't sit down to eat without women who usually I never talk to are stepping up, starting up convos, hanging around me, checking me out.  I am getting fuck me smiles all the time.  Especially the married women.  I commented to one married chick that I wonder what she would look like with straight hair (she has wavy hair) next day comes to work with straight hair.  Why would a married woman do this if she wasn't trying to tell me to stick my cock in her.

Tren has special powers.

An other thing it has done is make me want to fuck every chick around me.  I can't talk to any chick, ugly, hot, fat thin, whatever without thinking about me banging her right there.  Maybe they can hear my thoughts.  Not sure.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Tren and Sex appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
Could be the  pheromones.... but if it changes the way you act around women by making you more assertive and confident, that's the more likely explanation.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »
Could be the  pheromones.... but if it changes the way you act around women by making you more assertive and confident, that's the more likely explanation.

That. I notice I am accidently flirting or making comments to girls or giving them a certain look. My girl noticed it too... Not fun.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 01:54:26 PM »
I will take 30 bottles of tren please  ;D

chess315

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »
 I think test also has some sort of pheromone attraction to it but could just be your more confident while looking good  but i swear when I am on test in higher doses more women old and young come up and talk to me at the store way more even guys to. Like said above it could be it gives you more the alpha male type behavior I know what ever it is it happens. When i go to the grocery store not on gear a few people make chit chat hear and there but like when Im on full blown people just come out of the wood works to joke and talk.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »
I think test also has some sort of pheromone attraction to it but could just be your more confident while looking good  but i swear when I am on test in higher doses more women old and young come up and talk to me at the store way more even guys to. Like said above it could be it gives you more the alpha male type behavior I know what ever it is it happens. When i go to the grocery store not on gear a few people make chit chat hear and there but like when Im on full blown people just come out of the wood works to joke and talk.

Exactly.  I understand the confidence thing, but I'm just sitting minding my own business eating.  Do I look confident eating a turkey sandwich?  But chicks can't seem to help come over.  I am an inch away from fucking this married broad at my work. I barely talk to her and now she IM's me all the time.  She IM'd me saying she has something that will make me happy.  I thought okay, she wants it now.  Turned out to be a cute pet photo.  LOL.  But anyways.  I just think bitches can sense that you are down to fuck.  I am staring at the wall socket right now and I am thinking about jabbing my cock in it. 

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 02:08:34 PM »
Exactly.  I understand the confidence thing, but I'm just sitting minding my own business eating.  Do I look confident eating a turkey sandwich?  But chicks can't seem to help come over.  I am an inch away from fucking this married broad at my work. I barely talk to her and now she IM's me all the time.  She IM'd me saying she has something that will make me happy.  I thought okay, she wants it now.  Turned out to be a cute pet photo.  LOL.  But anyways.  I just think bitches can sense that you are down to fuck.  I am staring at the wall socket right now and I am thinking about jabbing my cock in it. 

Lol. How,much tren r u running and r u running an ai or test with it?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 02:12:08 PM »
Well shit, if that's actually true, then maybe I should hook myself up with some tren rather than with some oxy ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 02:38:00 PM »
Lol. How,much tren r u running and r u running an ai or test with it?

I was running 75 mg a day, but the trensomnia fucked me up, laid off for 5 days, doing 75mg EOD and actually tolerating it. I found when I shot test and tren in the same day it made my sleep horrible, so now I alternate those shots and it seems to be way better.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 02:55:30 PM »
Tren must bear structural similarity's to the chemicals that my body naturally emits.

First tren cycle may cause a tear in reality due to overload.
Trans Milkshake.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »
I have noticed this from all compounds.

I think it's a combination of everything mentioned in this thread.

Women can somehow sense confident men who are interested in them. I think they can read us just the same as we read them. It's all a game.

When i was in college this was something i noticed every cycle. Within weeks of starting a cycle, girls that i had never spoken to would approach me and ask odd questions. I was getting more smiles in public places and women generally gave me a lot of attention. Fixing their hair looking at you from the corner of their eye and walking ahead of your path so you cross paths as they give you eyes. I think my most sexually active period was when i was on the most hormones.

My next cycle has a lot of Tren, so let's see if i lose my girlfriend or not. ;D

8)

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 05:33:57 PM »
cant wait to start this week!...or i mean start to impress my gf even more ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
You guys are all dreaming.....it`s all in your heads!   ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 08:01:58 PM »
the trenbolona acatato sex appeal lol....

the resason you are all looked at by the 19 year old whores and the 38 year old milfs...is because you get cut dry  refined and defined on trenbolona ace lol not perfumes and no balonie,, you have the illusion of small head as in small face...as in face get leaaaan really lean not half way lean lol no 10 % lean but 6% lean! sudenly you see you actualy got! a neck! and sudenly you look like your face dont belong on this body ...since body is so lean and defnied and refined and tight and cut and hard and later on very dry .... that.... the body looks too big for the head/face....not if you look closely its not the case ...the head is still in proportion to body but! the ILLLLLLUSION IS IN FULL FORCE..

and what happen when you walk in walmart with cut defnied 6% dry bodyfat with thickness of the muscle from within? what happen when the whore who approach you on the meat ile...or cereal ile...what happens when she look to your face and see that its not chubb chubb fatzo but she actualy see the features very well....you actualy have eyes that are not puffed up...and you have the bones of the face and jaw more enhanced...and you have the water distrbution change that happen when you get to true 6% ....what happen then to this whore? i will tel you nwo pupils what happen ... what happen is this

she think! you were born like a greek god ! she see something diff...she think in terms of MAGAZINE ....she see the pictures all her girlfriedn whores want to be with infront of her damn whorish eyes! thats! what hapen and this! is why you get those looks and one sentence will most likly end you with her pussy sliding on your cock in reverse a week later

nothing to do with perfume...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 08:25:39 PM »
Can't be pheromones bc it works 50+ yards away
I agree it seems to work online maybe in some way we are breaking the known laws of physics but it does seem like when your on even people message you and email you more it really does.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 08:37:10 PM »
Haha now this is just getting crazy!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
the trenbolona acatato sex appeal lol....

the resason you are all looked at by the 19 year old whores and the 38 year old milfs...is because you get cut dry  refined and defined on trenbolona ace lol not perfumes and no balonie,, you have the illusion of small head as in small face...as in face get leaaaan really lean not half way lean lol no 10 % lean but 6% lean! sudenly you see you actualy got! a neck! and sudenly you look like your face dont belong on this body ...since body is so lean and defnied and refined and tight and cut and hard and later on very dry .... that.... the body looks too big for the head/face....not if you look closely its not the case ...the head is still in proportion to body but! the ILLLLLLUSION IS IN FULL FORCE..

and what happen when you walk in walmart with cut defnied 6% dry bodyfat with thickness of the muscle from within? what happen when the whore who approach you on the meat ile...or cereal ile...what happens when she look to your face and see that its not chubb chubb fatzo but she actualy see the features very well....you actualy have eyes that are not puffed up...and you have the bones of the face and jaw more enhanced...and you have the water distrbution change that happen when you get to true 6% ....what happen then to this whore? i will tel you nwo pupils what happen ... what happen is this

she think! you were born like a greek god ! she see something diff...she think in terms of MAGAZINE ....she see the pictures all her girlfriedn whores want to be with infront of her damn whorish eyes! thats! what hapen and this! is why you get those looks and one sentence will most likly end you with her pussy sliding on your cock in reverse a week later

nothing to do with perfume...

gh15 approved

that's how i feel as well. there's a guy at my gym who has this look. all the girls lust over him. helps if you wear a shirt that's cut down the side or string tank top or whatever just something more revealing.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 09:05:05 PM »
jealoussssssss

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
I already explained this theory to makaveli one time, but tren has been shown to "hyper" masculinize certain species of animals, actually causing female fly fish to change gender that's how powerful tren is.  I believe it does the same to humans as well. Hence, creating a "super"  man...if you will.  A hypermasculinzed form of man... just a theory. Women are encoded and programmed from birth to pick up on things that men possess that we can not, smell, sexual facial morphism...... so don't try to see it or get it or rationalize why women may be attracted to certain things, cause you wont be able to. They can tell what kind of genetics you have for bodybuilding and how good your genetics in genereal are in their first 5 seconds of looking at the size of your hips and shoulders in a tshirt and jeans.... faster than any naked thong pics you send to a  guru over the internet.
l

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 09:51:45 AM »
gotta disagree,,,many gurls tell me veins are gross, they do not like when i get all veiny, we see veins and we like it and we make it in our mind what women want.  in reality women want big dick they dont care about veins or your face, u got a pretty boy face and a 6 inch dick girls might fuck you once and then delete your number and joke about your with all their girls, but if u got 8-9 thick inches all their friends want u too.  moral of the story women want a big fat cock in their pussy, amen.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 10:00:32 AM »
true story,,,my current gf of 2 weeks,,,she has some sort of muscl fetish,,,where she likes muscle guys and dates them and shit,,,and she has 2 bodybuilder girlfriends (they are basically men themselves),,but my gf is a woman,,,not a bber roid chick,,a girly girl,,but she has some muscle fetish,,,and 2 bber girlfriends, who also have muscle fetish.  im only 5'10 205ish lbs, lean, dont consider myself big,,,,she has prolly dated much bigger guys, but she says im only muscular guy her or her girlfriends know who can take off his pants and not be ashamed, she say all the experiences any of the 3 gurls have = small cocks.  i am 99% percent sure this is why she is crazy about me, because i am not super nice to her and i am a pretty boring guy i don't go out and party, i just sit on the computer all day, watch sports,,,eat, and workout.  so there is nothing for her to like about me other than i am the only muscular guy she knows of who has something decent between his legs, so she is picking smaller guy with bigger penis overlarger guys with fucked up penis.  i have showed her many of gh15 posts about hormones and about big bloofy guys and the puff buff phenomon, and the puff puff phenomom, and she now admits that alot of her roided out friends look like shit and they aren't real muscle but just big bloofy retards,,,,now she goes around calling her guy friends bloofy retards,,,i told her a little bit about the reason they are bloofy is becayse they use too much testosterone and deca and garbage like that, and not tren, but im not giving her all the secrets so she can pass them onto her dumbass friends.  i tink the puff buff and puff puff phenomom shrinks dicks,,,because i know back 4 years ago when i was bloofy i was an inch smaller than i am now that i am lean.

moral of my story, chicks dig big dicks, just if u got one don't let the homos know or they will be hitting on your too, unless ur into g4p to afford your gh which i am not!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 10:09:52 AM »
true story,,,my current gf of 2 weeks,,,she has some sort of muscl fetish,,,where she likes muscle guys and dates them and shit,,,and she has 2 bodybuilder girlfriends (they are basically men themselves),,but my gf is a woman,,,not a bber roid chick,,a girly girl,,but she has some muscle fetish,,,and 2 bber girlfriends, who also have muscle fetish.  im only 5'10 205ish lbs, lean, dont consider myself big,,,,she has prolly da :)ted much bigger guys, but she says im only muscular guy her or her girlfriends know who can take off his pants and not be ashamed, she say all the experiences any of the 3 gurls have = small cocks.  i am 99% percent sure this is why she is crazy about me, because i am not super nice to her and i am a pretty boring guy i don't go out and party, i just sit on the computer all day, watch sports,,,eat, and workout.  so there is nothing for her to like about me other than i am the only muscular guy she knows of who has something decent between his legs, so she is picking smaller guy with bigger penis overlarger guys with fucked up penis.  i have showed her many of gh15 posts about hormones and about big bloofy guys and the puff buff phenomon, and the puff puff phenomom, and she now admits that alot of her roided out friends look like shit and they aren't real muscle but just big bloofy retards,,,,now she goes around calling her guy friends bloofy retards,,,i told her a little bit about the reason they are bloofy is becayse they use too much testosterone and deca and garbage like that, and not tren, but im not giving her all the secrets so she can pass them onto her dumbass friends.  i tink dthe puff buff and puff puff phenomom shrinks dicks,,,becausde i know back 4 years ago when i was bloofy i was an inch smaller than i am now that i am lean.

moral of my story, chicks dig big dicks, just if u got one don't let the homos know or they will be hitting on your too, unless ur into g4p to afford your gh which i am not!

I find that to. With measurments. Test all the high estrogen conversion ones. Makes u a good inch smaller. Legit measurements. Test with good ai dose tho no but there is Def something to what u said. I have noticed this to. Makes sense estrogen can make u grow boobs for trannys or even bbers. So why Can it not shrink a dink. and vice versa. why can not high androgens dht n others make a Dick grow. Again androgens shrink a women's tits to.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 10:26:10 AM »

I find that to. With measurments. Test all the high estrogen conversion ones. Makes u a good inch smaller. Legit measurements. Test with good ai dose tho no but there is Def something to what u said. I have noticed this to. Makes sense estrogen can make u grow boobs for trannys or even bbers. So why Can it not shrink a dink. and vice versa. why can not high androgens dht n others make a Dick grow. Again androgens shrink a women's tits to.
I shit you not my dick is almost 7 inches around...I took anadrol when I was a kid and gave me what god didn't it has been shown to do things to kids if you take it young enough  ... yet I dont get much pussy these days despite it.   how come? I was on enough test and deca to kill a rhino and my face looked like a red beanbag with two slits in the middle holding 40 pounds of water. I just wanted the size so bad that I complete let myself go.in pursuit of size...Oh well live and learn.  .-   You MUST look healthy, if you do not look healthy you have failed as a bodybuilder as far as I'm concerend.  red skin, pale, bloofy muscle, and holding tons of shit adipoise in your waiste from all the test your on is a huge turn off to women they dont like it. I'm alot smaller nows, but my waiste is getting tight and women are checking me out again I got one just standing in line at 5 guys this weekend pretty cute.... It's so stupid to play the size game with plain old steroids, it gets you NOWHERE. You'll gain 30 pounds of shit anda  little thickness and your arms will go up 1/4 inch of water, but it will be blurred so who gives a shit if you cant see the muscle it means NOTHING. ... and you look worse than when you started lol...and then you took all those needles in your ass to look worse than when you stared like tbombz. :D..what a fucken waste of time. Go by measurements of your arms chest and legs, that's your best bet of progression. You can look fucken huge at 200 pounds if you know what your doing.
l

Swlabr

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »
The leaner my face is (and thus my body), the more stares I get from chicks. I caught three girls staring at me in the gym yesterday, and one while walking there. ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »
what does your face look like swlab? What color is your hair/skin aren't you a brit? What do the women look like down there?
l