Author Topic: Tren and Sex appeal  (Read 28674 times)

Swlabr

Re: Tren and Sex appeal
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 10:37:30 AM »
what does your face look like swlab? What color is your hair/skin aren't you a brit? What do the women look like down there?

Kinda pale face, dark hair, sunken in cheeks, brown eyes. Live in Britain, and the girls are okay at best. Obviously some stunners, but on average they're so-so. I much prefer Eastern European women. Dutch women are fineeeeeeeee too. 8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 10:39:02 AM »
gotta disagree,,,many gurls tell me veins are gross, they do not like when i get all veiny, we see veins and we like it and we make it in our mind what women want.  in reality women want big dick they dont care about veins or your face, u got a pretty boy face and a 6 inch dick girls might fuck you once and then delete your number and joke about your with all their girls, but if u got 8-9 thick inches all their friends want u too.  moral of the story women want a big fat cock in their pussy, amen.

lol you realize like 1 in 500 men are packing a 9 inch dick right?
l

Swlabr

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »
7" here, I'm not worried.  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
Big cocks don't get the girls but they help you keep them.  Unless you walk around whipping your cock out at full mast most chicks won't know if you have 6, 7, 8 or 9.

But Tren is making it very, very easy to get the girls and when you fuck them senseless like Tren helps you do it makes them crawl back for more.

Swlabr

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 11:24:44 AM »
Lol, speaking of sex appeal, I just got a cute girl's number with a bag of garbage in one hand while being in my pyjamas.

Long live tren.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »
Lol, speaking of sex appeal, I just got a cute girl's number with a bag of garbage in one hand while being in my pyjamas.

Long live tren.

nice 8)
l