Author Topic: Teens set kid on fire for being 'white'  (Read 6101 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Teens set kid on fire for being 'white'
« on: April 02, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/news/31122324_1_white-boy-fire-tv-station

Since the boy has returned home, reports are now saying that the suspects said, “This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.” Sites such as The New American are saying this was previously edited out so as to not cause any racial controversy.

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa ####, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," #### told KTLA.

They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," #### told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

"It was pretty bad stuff," Detective Stacey Taylor told the TV station, adding that police are concerned the boy may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

#### said her son put out the fire with his shirt and called 911 himself. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated for his injuries.

She believes the students also attend East High School with her son, and said he will not be returning to the school. She also told KMBC her traumatized family plans now plans to move.

"My 5-year-old came in and asked me, 'Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?'" #### said. "I was in tears."
X

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: TEENS SET KID ON FIRE FOR BEING 'WHITE'
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 08:49:16 PM »
im glad all the blacks here in canada are well behaved,looks like america is turning into africa

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:58:41 PM »
Friggin beasts.  Should feed these rats to the lions.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 08:59:58 PM »
Would a stop drop and roll work in this situation? Serious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 09:02:44 PM »
im glad all the blacks here in canada are well behaved,looks like america is turning into africa

We have enough apes for a few generations at least.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 09:09:09 PM »
It's not a hate crime if the victim is white but Zimmerman is considered a hate crime.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
We have enough apes for a few generations at least.
the quality of life in your country is turning to shit

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »
Where is Al Sharpton?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
Where is Al Sharpton?

If these people who did this were not arrested, it would be a different story.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »
If these people who did this were not arrested, it would be a different story.

You don't mean Al Sharpton would help the white family?/

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 09:40:08 PM »
You don't mean Al Sharpton would help the white family?/

Who cares about Al Sharpton. But I can tell you that there would be an uproar if these kids were not arrested and charged.

Yes, there is an issue in all forms of people that enjoy cruelty on others.  The question is if you will be liable for your actions.

The race issue is a very complex one. The mistrust of different cultures, different people and more is a huge issue.  And a large discussion.

Fuel that by racism from all sides, and it only gets worse.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Teens set kid on fire for being 'white'
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 09:43:31 PM »
I agree you should get arrested and punished if you commit a race crime, no matter what color.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 09:48:29 PM »
I agree you should get arrested and punished if you commit a race crime, no matter what color.

Yes - 100%.   You set someone on fire, you go to jail for life.  Screw you.  You have no morals.   Who cares what color, race or gender you are.  It isnt an issue - although people make it that way.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »
Will Bill Clinton speak out on this?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
Funny how in a day or two no one will give a shit cause it will never be seen as a real hate crime. God I love double standards.

Eye for an eye let's go back to that.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 11:32:36 PM »
The two perpetrators need to be locked up for good.

Double standards FTL.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 01:09:11 AM »
Funny how in a day or two no one will give a shit cause it will never be seen as a real hate crime. God I love double standards.

Eye for an eye let's go back to that.

People care, but the media will hush it up.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 01:15:44 AM »
fucking guys[/color]

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 01:29:59 AM »
This story is bodybuilding related. I have exclusive photos.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 01:36:09 AM »
 ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 01:38:51 AM »
Doesn't sound like a racist attack tbh, I got into a lot of fights in my teenage years and some with black guys - inevitably when things got heated I would get called a white boy regardless of who was winning the fight, and I would sometimes shout the N word when I was beatin someone down. Nothing to do with race, both sides were just angry and look for the quickest insult to come out of their mouths - None of the 'interacial fights' I was involved in were started over colour, usually shit talking/girls/money/neighbourhoods etc.

The 13 yo white kid probably beat up their little brother, or talked shit to them etc - not saying he deserved to be set on fire (i mean who the fvck does that lol?) should of probably got a good kick in the head and left it there.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 01:47:04 AM »
Doesn't sound like a racist attack tbh, I got into a lot of fights in my teenage years and some with black guys - inevitably when things got heated I would get called a white boy regardless of who was winning the fight, and I would sometimes shout the N word when I was beatin someone down. Nothing to do with race, both sides were just angry and look for the quickest insult to come out of their mouths - None of the 'interacial fights' I was involved in were started over colour, usually shit talking/girls/money/neighbourhoods etc.

The 13 yo white kid probably beat up their little brother, or talked shit to them etc - not saying he deserved to be set on fire (i mean who the fvck does that lol?) should of probably got a good kick in the head and left it there.
Unless there is a history between the three boys.....I find that this might be directly related to the Martin case.  It was only a matter of time before they were gonna take it out on whitey.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 02:03:53 AM »
wanna know why things will never change? its because shit like this never really affects the middle, or especially, the ruling classes..

take britain for example. if it happens to ordinary folk... a gruesome crime like this might get news coverage. all depends on if anything else more news worthty  is going on in the world at the same time.

if the same shit were to happen to the middle classes. 'stop the fucking press' ! pepare for weeks of round the clock news coveerage .  ::)

it never will.. but if it did, all ships would be commandeered for one way trips to africa  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 02:11:27 AM »

Agreed 110%. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 02:14:09 AM »
Agreed 110%. 

Is your preference for the nigerian chorizo racist?