Author Topic: how to become a competetive modern bodybuild,,guide for the morons,,bible index  (Read 33489 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
HOW TO BECOME A BODYBUILDER FOR THE RETARD

I N G R D I A N T S

L E G I T

trenbolona acatato

testosterona propionato/ phnyl propionato

m a s t e r o n a

h u m a n g r o w t h h o r m o n e

i n s u l i n a

a n a d r o l a

optional e q u i p o n a

optional p r i m o b o l a n a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOKING OF A BODYBUILDER INSTRUCTIONS,,

prime with gh,,  get bodyfat down low enough so you can start being play-mobile,,you never get anywhere if you have high bodyfat to begin with ,, high bodyfat for bodybuild is 12% or over,, true 12%

while priming...develop your body with! trenbolona short easter testosterona mentioned above and low dose of materona for anti estrogenic purposes with either euipona or primobolana or both in combo ...primobolana recomended more by me if you can have legit

after 3-4 months on hgh ....when you finaly see you are 8% true bodyfat and thick the right way ..thick muscle not thick balonie...you take hgh out! you ALSO TAKE THE EQUIPONA OUT! you can leave the equipona and primobolana and pulled them out later but it realy depends on how you carry water in general your genetic water carrying aspects ...i recomend to take it out for the average moron

you then increase doses of trenbolona acatato to 200mg a day yes yes yes 100-200 but im telling you once again we use 200mg a day minimum for levels you talk about ,,dont evere belivee the balonie 50mg a day crap ,, the big diff come in the 150-250mg a day ...many use 300mg a day! ofcourse...it epends on your goal and on your lean muscle to begin with and over all condition to begin with

now...while you increase trenbolona to high doses...you also R E FUCKING DUCE TESTOSTERONA to low doses i mean LOW doses 150-300mg a week unless ,,ofcourse some use more but they also look like balonie,, as i said before ...testosterona usage is direct! dependent on how much legit gh you have in blood...when you take gh out testosterona go DOWN! and the gh is still working its magic even if not injected it has window of oportunity as i wrote in bible! 3-6 months window of oportunity ,,so again testosterona dosages DOWN! not off but down!

now,,
the better you look ...which you will see changes happening into the 5-6 % daily ....you will see how you transform into a magazine look in  weeks ...very fast after taking out the hgh ....weels 2 months and you are walking sculpture that evry whore notice
this is when you increase masterona!

now,,

finallllly you are 5-6% dry 200 lb happy all the way to the gymasium and back with slight mental problems but nothing you cant manage,, this! this!!!! is where you do 2 things..

thing one
you look in the 250lb heavy moron in your local gymasium and say i look much beter than him but i realy want to be his weight,, ofcourse if you look in his gut...and his condtiion ...when he take shirt off...its not a nice site,, but you still want to be 240 lb to have the weight and over all volume ...big mistake but you want to go competing since you are a COMPETETIVE moron ,,

this is when you do thing number 2...

you bring in anadrola and insulina under your pillow ,, you kiss them before  you go sleep and wait until the morning....

morning come you are waking up 200lb 5% dry polishged look to die for ,, you look 230lb in the least all whores falling to your feet....and yet you still for some reason want to be 250lb of insulina ...ok,, sooooo

you go to the fridge ...you re introduce hgh into blood ,,rememebr you are very lean ripped and shredded  now effortlesly ,,, why do you reintroduce the gh ?
you reintroduce the gh....because the window of opportunity closed up and now you need anothr mutatation to begin ...mutation into the big numbers..you want the 3 dimentional to not go away ....you want to reintroduce water from within muscle ito the physiqe...and you are so low bodyfat that right now its the time to go to that pillow where you kissed your insulina and anadrola last night ...and take them out

so,,

you now inject gh ...and insulina is introduced with this gh ... with the meal ...simply insulina shot before the meal ....ofcourse gh was already shot...and lastly a nice 100mg of legit anadrola...

you do this few times a day ...

what you will see as a result infront of your eyes....is you sudenly gaining weight....on scale....the ones who realyu like their waist...and thier v taper wont exacly like what happen ...they will like the thickness but they will not like how their waist look it wont look like samit banaot or frank zane waist thats for sure...but yet you live in 2000 modern chemical build... soooooo you will notice within weeks you start blowing up and fast! ....you are 5% remember very low fat...6% its no fat...you now A PLAYMOBILE you can do what everr you want to your body you can even eat balonie many times and still low bodyfat 6% will prety much remain especialy since gh is in full force ....

you will see you go 210lb 220 lb 230 lb 240 lb and all this time looking single digit ,, water all go into the right places....fat go INTO the muscle ,, you sudenly will start resembling....that clowish fella jason korea and kuklo the kid...this is also when you kiss good ole bodybuild goodbye

you end up 240-260 lb 9% fat from within muscle and finaly can call yourself modern bodybuild,,

doses and products in details on the gh15 sites
gh15 approved/bible index

fallen angel

the_swami

• Getbig IV
then be a filth liar and claim natural status ::)

thankyou GH 15 for great info!

god of hormones

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
by the way ,, very importent to make one thing clear...

WE ALL DO THE SAME THING,, ALL OF US DO THE SME EXACT THING THIS IS WHY WE ALL LOOK THE DAMN SAME,, DONT LET ANYONE FUKLL YOU WE DO! INJECT 200+ I INJECTED YESTERDAY 275MG TRENBOLONA IN ONE SHOT ...NEVER FELT BETTER IN MY ALL LIFE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

indiasfinest

• Getbig II
If one can't afford gh but start at a high body fat can they still become something with a combo of tren ace, test prop, and masteron.  OR no?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
If one can't afford gh but start at a high body fat can they still become something with a combo of tren ace, test prop, and masteron.  OR no?

if they are 24 yes ,, if they are 43...no!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
But you stood on the Olympia stage and got top 6, or 3, without Tren..

5lb,,solid 5. its a strength drug we use mainly for cutting,,defenitely not recommended by me for bulking. infact it will SLOW your gains during bulking.

i dont have any reason to not like tren,,,it is a good drug but you gotta know when to use it and for what.
ive tried any tren on the market because i own the fuckin poweders and it IS NOT a bulking drug and never will be.

tren+gh will make a nice cutter.

dont like trenbolone in any form,, its for cows,,its good but nothing extra ordinary,,give you some more strength and harden you some,,it really depends on individual response to hormones

O

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
R U fuckin serious with the 300 mg Tren/day...? LOL!  ;D

Also how that guy gonna look if he take out...like...everything. ..  ???  Haha!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
But you stood on the Olympia stage and got top 6, or 3, without Tren..

i was not telling 100% truth ,, i was 99% then ,, i explained it ,, i was afriad of concequances,, later on i didnt givea fuck anymore when i was garenteed invinsibility

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
gh15 must have seen posts claiming zyzz used 200mg/tren a day , and is now adding it to his arsenal of 'knowledge'. actually it isnt too unreasonable considering a fella like zyzz was using 200mg. pro usage is probably similar

where is phase 4? :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
R U fuckin serious with the 300 mg Tren/day...? LOL!  ;D

Also how that guy gonna look if he take out...like...everything. ..  ???  Haha!

very very serious,,

250mg ..basically the allllllllllllllllll syrnge full of trenbolona ace ....its 100mg per ml right? 2.5 ml =? 250mg a day ,, all of us did it and still do it ,, yes you can get places with 100 mg a day ...its just wont be the same ,, trenbolona in probably the best BEST fat burning product the best DRING hormones ever inventted...

while diuretic fuck you up...can fuck you up if you dotnknow what you do ....and they really dont add lean muscle on you ....

trenbolona....DOESNT FUCK YOU UP...BURN FAT WHILE! PUTTING ON LEAN MUSCLE ESPECIALY IF PRIMED WITH GH BEFORE HAND...

the best best best best example to see the power of trenbolona friends... is in the face of the bodybuild...

you will notice to begin with the fac e become kind of tooooo lean ....then the more fat you lose....when you hit the magic number of true 6%! the face start filling up with water in the right place making it....look nicer...the body is still hard rock sculpted and shreded...but the face keep the water in the right place..

best exampelk is evin centofini...look into his face....in the black and white videos...he is on trenbolona acatato big time and the under the chin next to the enlarge lymph nodes...you can see the face has the water sitting in the right place...its not like face of a natural lean shreded fella...that go completely skeleton on you ...it is diff ,, it is the water of the body ...the balancing effect that the body does due to trenbolona consisted prolonged concentrations in the blood ...it takes few months to get to this face...but we all have it...even you lol

in other worsds what im saying is....

trenbolona change your condition while making you lose body fat ..making you gain lean muscle....increasing the surface of the muscle...if primed with gh before...increasing the thickness and the actual surface of the muscle creating illusion of being volumized in the waist and not skinny ...ofcourse its combo of hgh and trenbolona that responsible for that over all look
and! it leaves your face lean! but healthy looking!,,attractive looking

again im talking combination of hgh and trenbolona! rememebr they both need to be there in some order

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 must have seen posts claiming zyzz used 200mg/tren a day , and is now adding it to his arsenal of 'knowledge'. actually it isnt too unreasonable considering a fella like zyzz was using 200mg. pro usage is probably similar

where is phase 4? :(

kept for the sites...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
Great read Mr. 15,

thx

Schmoff

• Getbig V
ok, jason

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
HOW TO BECOME A BODYBUILDER FOR THE RETARD

I N G R D I A N T S

L E G I T

trenbolona acatato

testosterona propionato/ phnyl propionato

m a s t e r o n a

h u m a n g r o w t h h o r m o n e

i n s u l i n a

a n a d r o l a

optional e q u i p o n a

optional p r i m o b o l a n a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOKING OF A BODYBUILDER INSTRUCTIONS,,

prime with gh,,  get bodyfat down low enough so you can start being play-mobile,,you never get anywhere if you have high bodyfat to begin with ,, high bodyfat for bodybuild is 12% or over,, true 12%

while priming...develop your body with! trenbolona short easter testosterona mentioned above and low dose of materona for anti estrogenic purposes with either euipona or primobolana or both in combo ...primobolana recomended more by me if you can have legit

after 3-4 months on hgh ....when you finaly see you are 8% true bodyfat and thick the right way ..thick muscle not thick balonie...you take hgh out! you ALSO TAKE THE EQUIPONA OUT! you can leave the equipona and primobolana and pulled them out later but it realy depends on how you carry water in general your genetic water carrying aspects ...i recomend to take it out for the average moron

you then increase doses of trenbolona acatato to 200mg a day yes yes yes 100-200 but im telling you once again we use 200mg a day minimum for levels you talk about ,,dont evere belivee the balonie 50mg a day crap ,, the big diff come in the 150-250mg a day ...many use 300mg a day! ofcourse...it epends on your goal and on your lean muscle to begin with and over all condition to begin with

now...while you increase trenbolona to high doses...you also R E FUCKING DUCE TESTOSTERONA to low doses i mean LOW doses 150-300mg a week unless ,,ofcourse some use more but they also look like balonie,, as i said before ...testosterona usage is direct! dependent on how much legit gh you have in blood...when you take gh out testosterona go DOWN! and the gh is still working its magic even if not injected it has window of oportunity as i wrote in bible! 3-6 months window of oportunity ,,so again testosterona dosages DOWN! not off but down!

now,,
the better you look ...which you will see changes happening into the 5-6 % daily ....you will see how you transform into a magazine look in  weeks ...very fast after taking out the hgh ....weels 2 months and you are walking sculpture that evry whore notice
this is when you increase masterona!

now,,

finallllly you are 5-6% dry 200 lb happy all the way to the gymasium and back with slight mental problems but nothing you cant manage,, this! this!!!! is where you do 2 things..

thing one
you look in the 250lb heavy moron in your local gymasium and say i look much beter than him but i realy want to be his weight,, ofcourse if you look in his gut...and his condtiion ...when he take shirt off...its not a nice site,, but you still want to be 240 lb to have the weight and over all volume ...big mistake but you want to go competing since you are a COMPETETIVE moron ,,

this is when you do thing number 2...

you bring in anadrola and insulina under your pillow ,, you kiss them before  you go sleep and wait until the morning....

morning come you are waking up 200lb 5% dry polishged look to die for ,, you look 230lb in the least all whores falling to your feet....and yet you still for some reason want to be 250lb of insulina ...ok,, sooooo

you go to the fridge ...you re introduce hgh into blood ,,rememebr you are very lean ripped and shredded  now effortlesly ,,, why do you reintroduce the gh ?
you reintroduce the gh....because the window of opportunity closed up and now you need anothr mutatation to begin ...mutation into the big numbers..you want the 3 dimentional to not go away ....you want to reintroduce water from within muscle ito the physiqe...and you are so low bodyfat that right now its the time to go to that pillow where you kissed your insulina and anadrola last night ...and take them out

so,,

you now inject gh ...and insulina is introduced with this gh ... with the meal ...simply insulina shot before the meal ....ofcourse gh was already shot...and lastly a nice 100mg of legit anadrola...

you do this few times a day ...

what you will see as a result infront of your eyes....is you sudenly gaining weight....on scale....the ones who realyu like their waist...and thier v taper wont exacly like what happen ...they will like the thickness but they will not like how their waist look it wont look like samit banaot or frank zane waist thats for sure...but yet you live in 2000 modern chemical build... soooooo you will notice within weeks you start blowing up and fast! ....you are 5% remember very low fat...6% its no fat...you now A PLAYMOBILE you can do what everr you want to your body you can even eat balonie many times and still low bodyfat 6% will prety much remain especialy since gh is in full force ....

you will see you go 210lb 220 lb 230 lb 240 lb and all this time looking single digit ,, water all go into the right places....fat go INTO the muscle ,, you sudenly will start resembling....that clowish fella jason korea and kuklo the kid...this is also when you kiss good ole bodybuild goodbye

you end up 240-260 lb 9% fat from within muscle and finaly can call yourself modern bodybuild,,

doses and products in details on the gh15 sites
gh15 approved/bible index

Thanks for the info, but what about the secrets for natural BBers like me?

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
I can't get enough of this! Thanks gh15! Can't wait till after my contest on Friday so I can start my next transformation!!

volcnnxn

• Getbig II

Primobolana acetato 600-1000mg nd minimal testosterona propioneta and gh

SamsonD

• Getbig II
If someone 210-220 at 5-6% had been running 100mg tren ace everyday, could they gain anything extra in terms of fat loss or muscle mass by going up to 200mg per day for the last couple weeks?

lyquid

• Getbig III

That's easy ask liar Norton. 40mg superdrol a day and some extras.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Can u skip the gh if 19 years old?

diamondcut

• Getbig III

natural and bodybuilding ... lol

Ripped190

• Getbig II
GH15 if you got very lean first and then added hgh how would things be different or would u advise against it and just use steroids to rebound?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Thread title ftw.
Trans Milkshake.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
i was not telling 100% truth ,, i was 99% then ,, i explained it ,, i was afriad of concequances,, later on i didnt givea fuck anymore when i was garenteed invinsibility

gh15 approved

elaborate. what changed now ? why were you scared to only mention tren?

its not like you were claiming you were natural and standing in the O lineup, you mentioned your stack, so why were you afraid to say tren was part of your stack ???

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Good post. Let me re-inforce the point about Tren Ace..

I been ill for over a week with a horrible virus, liquid shits 20-30 times a day. I dropped my gear doseage right down, even some days I couldnt face the pin I was that ill so I even skipped my Tren for 3 days.. I ate what I could every day but it has been about 1/3 of what I normally eat.
Have I lost weight.. yes, have I lost muscle.. Not a single ounce, im just more shredded that I was before I was ill, like granite all over, face drawn in lean, I not holding much water between then skin. All this off 120mg of Tren Ace a day with some Bold and very low test, there was NPP, Test, Androl in here previous to me being ill but why I was ill I dropped this out as I wasnt training and the androl wasnt making me feel good when ill and well I just look better now all that other stuff is out and I feel better.

From now on Im just keepin in my Tren, keep creeping that doseage up as required, something  in the back ground for fullness with very low test to keep me functioning.

No steroid compares to Tren Ace, you feel great on it, it works like no other and gives you REALLL MASS not bloof. It is the King of Steroids and is highly recommended

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
THIS DUDE IS 100% RIGHT ABOUT THIS STUFF. NO I HAVENT TRIED IT, BUT IVE TRIED HIS OTHER STUFF, BUT IF YOU'VE TOUCHED 100MG TREN A ED FROM 50MG ED & 75MG ED, TRIED PRIMOBOLONA, AND EQUIPONA, THIS WILL WORK WONDERS. ILL DEF DO THIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. LET ME GEAR MYSELF FIRST UP. THEN WHEN AROUND 23 YEARS OLD ILL DO THIS, I'LL START RELATIVELY ON GH DUE TO FUNDS AND CAUSE IM NEW BUT I'LL DO THIS.

4-6IU GH ED, 300MG TEST, 600 PRIMO AND MAYBE 600 EQ FOR 12-16 WEEKS. ILL NEVER GET "FAT" AGAIN, NEVER GET ABOVE A WATERY 8% OR 9%, SO ILL SAVE THE TREN FOR WHEN I TAKE THE GH OUT. TAKE THE GH OUT, GO 100MG TREN A ED/50MG TEST PROP 3 DAYS A WEEK/600MG PRIMO A WEEK....DROP TEST, MOVE TREN TO 150MG ED, THEN DROP PRIMO AND MOVE TREN UP 200MG ED, AND ADD MAST AT 75-100MG ED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO