Author Topic: how to become a competetive modern bodybuild,,guide for the morons,,bible index  (Read 33491 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Injecting shit is the easy part, force feeding your self constantly is the hard part.

OK FUCKIN DANTA.... ::)

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Sector

• Getbig II
hell no. forcing yourself not to eat a zillion calories a day is the hard part. lol at people not eating enough.

Im with you, I dont get how the hell people struggle with eating. I let myself go the last 4 weeks of my most recent "bulk" and I promise you I ate 5-7k calories every single night and it wasnt always dirty foods. Give me a shitload of pasta, some seasoned tilapia, a bunch of fruit and follow it up with a couple peanut butter sammiches... Im in heaven and ready for more in 2 hours.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
If you're on hormones you should always have an appetite. Fuck, i could just eat all day and night if i could afford the foods i wanted. Im always hungry.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
If you're on hormones you should always have an appetite. Fuck, i could just eat all day and night if i could afford the foods i wanted. Im always hungry.

This. I swear i'm gonna do eating comps this offseason thats how damn hungry I am!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
lol force feeding lol ,, this is i cant believe im hearing this balonie,, FORCE FEEDING? this is natural balonie for fellas 160lb lol force feeding? when you on hromones you dont need to eat as much for everything GO TO THE FUCKING RIGHT PLACE ,, BODY UTILIZE THE FOOD TO THE BEST OF ITS ABILITY ,, you know what force feed do?

it THROWS YOU INTO THE FUCKING TOILET WHERE YOU SIT AND SCREAM YABA DABA DOOO WHILE SHITTING YOUR 5TH MORRNING DUMP!

force feedding ,, where the fuck do you come up with this balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
8am- 1 cup oatmeal and 60g isolate,
10am- 40g isolate-
12am 2 large chicken breasts and 2 cups viggies--
2pm workout
 4pm 60g isolate---
5pm-2 large chicken breasts and 1 cup veggies--
8pm -60g isolate--
10pm -2chicken breasts and 2 cups veggies
----------------------------------------------------

??? ??? ???

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Listen to your body, one should only be eating when they are hungry....

Iwillhaveabs

• Getbig I
if they are 24 yes ,, if they are 43...no!

gh15 approved

so if they are 40 throw in the towel or gh no matter what?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
so if they are 40 throw in the towel or gh no matter what?

either that...or compete 165lb....which nothnig wrong with it ,, but it is still 165lb ,,as i always say there is notnig wrong with 165-180lb of shreded beef,, fellas that are truly shreded moment they get close to you ....you get intimidated for you can see evry little musle in your head they are 200lb eventhough they are 170 lol

nothing wrong with this but! with out gh you wont be able to show no 220lb conditioned bodybuild on stage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Diet is very very simple...

To grow you want to eat slightly more calories overall than what you need to maintain.. to lean out it is less. That simple. The compounds you take in the specific amounts define your look, not what types of food you eat. You only need to refine your diet towards then end when you want to dry right out.

When you are lean you can see when you over did it or under did it as you will either look a little smoother after eating excessivly or you will look flat if you did not eat enough.

It really not that hard, just eat to be healthy, balanced diet containing fruits, veggies, carbs, proteins, fats.. balance it up, eat different sources of each and eat REALLL foods not protein shakes and other meal in a bag crap. And yes you can eat pizzas burgers, ice cream etc etc

kevinf

• Getbig III

itrain

• Getbig II

To grow you want to eat slightly more calories overall than what you need to maintain.. to lean out it is less. That simple. The compounds you take in the specific amounts define your look, not what types of food you eat. You only need to refine your diet towards then end when you want to dry right out.

When you are lean you can see when you over did it or under did it as you will either look a little smoother after eating excessivly or you will look flat if you did not eat enough.

It really not that hard, just eat to be healthy, balanced diet containing fruits, veggies, carbs, proteins, fats.. balance it up, eat different sources of each and eat REALLL foods not protein shakes and other meal in a bag crap. And yes you can eat pizzas burgers, ice cream etc etc   

I love hearing people give diet advice,, drug advice is one thing and still should be taken with a grain because some people respond better to certain drugs...

But in regards to food it is so specific .. best adive eat foods your body can digest... and definitely dont follow diet trends, one month its keto, ckd, mod fat moderate carb high protein, and so on...

Reilly13

• Getbig II

Glad to know it is so easy.   Post a pic as it is so simple for you.

Show us all what your easy system has done for you.

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
Great info. I have a problem with the slin though. I can't take it with every meal because of my job. I drive truck, not over-the-road, I'm home everyday, but it wouldn't be good having pins in the truck. I could do first meal and post workout though. Funds are a little low for GH right now, but when that changes I'll throw it in there.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
thank you for this gh15.

itrain

• Getbig II
Reilly13     

You a fed,, or is your mom calling you... I said its too specific do you understand what that means,, meaning it is not simple it is very complicated and noone can really give a set diet to anyone.. that is why I said best advice is to eat what you digest the best... would you like me to say it one more time or did you understand it on the second go around?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
You a fed,, or is your mom calling you... I said its too specific do you understand what that means,, meaning it is not simple it is very complicated and noone can really give a set diet to anyone.. that is why I said best advice is to eat what you digest the best... would you like me to say it one more time or did you understand it on the second go around?

he was talking to the other guy

itrain

• Getbig II
sorry for my misunderstanding it was late i was half asleep LOL