Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno's update (Apr. 01, 2012)  (Read 968 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Lou Ferrigno's update (Apr. 01, 2012)
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:13:13 AM »
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2012/03/31/2013032/lou-ferrigno-lives-in-arroyo-grande.html

As the title star of TV’s “The Incredible Hulk,” Lou Ferrigno was the picture of primal rage.
On a recent March afternoon, however, the 60-year-old actor, bodybuilder and television personality was all smiles.

“This is my temple,” a bronzed, beaming Ferrigno said, standing in a large, sunny room full of exercise equipment.
Ferrigno and his family divide their time between Santa Monica and San Luis Obispo County, where they bought a second home in 1988.
They purchased their current house, which boasts 180-degree views of the peaceful Arroyo Grande countryside, about a decade ago. (Ferrigno added a 1,200-square-foot personal gym two years later.)
County Sheriff Ian Parkinson said most locals probably don’t realize there’s a celebrity in their midst.
“When you’re with him in public, you can see the look on people’s faces,” Parkinson said of his friend. “They’ll grab me later (and say), ‘Hey, was that Lou Ferrigno you were with?’ You can see the excitement in their eyes.”
Building a career
Born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y., Ferrigno suffered an early setback when an ear infection left him with permanent partial hearing loss. His condition made him “very introverted,” he recalled.
Still, the young Ferrigno felt a special kinship with the comic book character The Hulk, the giant green alter-ego of scientist Bruce Banner.
“I was fascinated with power,” said Ferrigno, who started lifting weights at age 12 to build self-confidence. “I loved building muscles and gaining respect.”

Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2012/03/31/2013032/lou-ferrigno-lives-in-arroyo-grande.html#storylink=cpy

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
Re: Lou Ferrigno's update (Apr. 01, 2012)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »
Big Louie
Come at me Bro!