Author Topic: Fella claiming natty lol  (Read 24745 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Fella claiming natty lol
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2012, 05:14:55 AM »
first of this fellas is big fella! ,, lots of muscle,, he is very lean shredded....but he has very good size,,

gh15 approved

FACT

CONDITIONED SIZE>>>>>>>>>>>bloofy "muscle"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2012, 05:19:02 AM »
probably a short fella too.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »
I find it amazing that people are saying this guy is small and actually believe he could be natural. You don't see many guys walking around like that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2012, 10:16:37 AM »
guy has great build.all liver tabs...

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2012, 02:20:46 PM »
his head looks big because he is small

did this on my phone. disregard the shitty job

lol at you all fooled by an illusion. his arms look like 14s ... and gh15 thinks this is not even natural

if he juiced its pathetic.

Way to exaggerate  ::)

14" arms belong on a husky eighth grader, for chrissake. 

He is NOT natural.  Not even CLOSE.  But if you want to go on pretending he's some tiny guy, be my guest. 

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »
You can tell he isn't natural by his look, not the size. Cupped Delts and the illusion of being much bigger than he actually is.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2012, 05:44:51 PM »
first of this fellas is big fella! ,, lots of muscle,, this is a hormonized fella who is ADDICTED to hormones,, this is a fellas that is very femiliar with the hormones who work best on his body for what he! wants,, take a look in his hands...it has the androgenic and hgh combo of pufness thickness,, this fella is swimming in hormones,, he is very lean shredded....but he has very good size,, he is hormonized like any other npc  competitor,,

gh15 approved

lol yeah, I'm not even remotely arguing his hormone status, it is fairly obvious. great build on the guy though, should be proud regardless, but don't spit B.S.

To be honest though, I have to wonder if you'd accuse me of using gh15. Not sure if I would take it as a compliment. :p

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2012, 06:11:40 PM »
everyone who is in gymasiuk that look like bodybuilder is ON HORMONES,, get it in your fucking head already,, ANY ONE! that include the black 240 lb 6'1 that push heavy on bench ....and say he never heard abotu nothing,, that include the pretty boy that try to get a chest and he never will have one since his arms are too overdeveloped,, that included the whore who want to do local show ,, and that include the milk old 46 year  old trainer that been training aroudn that city of yours for 15 year and been pumped in the ass with every cock possible inorder to have her supply of jillian hormones so she can look somewhat alike...and ofcourse they all have a son and single mommys from pregnancy when they wee 19...

this cult disgust me!
gh15 approved
fallen angel

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2012, 06:12:48 PM »
everyone who is in gymasiuk that look like bodybuilder is ON HORMONES,, get it in your fucking head already,, ANY ONE! that include the black 240 lb 6'1 that push heavy on bench ....and say he never heard abotu nothing,, that include the pretty boy that try to get a chest and he never will have one since his arms are too overdeveloped,, that included the whore who want to do local show ,, and that include the milk old 46 year  old trainer that been training aroudn that city of yours for 15 year and been pumped in the ass with every cock possible inorder to have her supply of jillian hormones so she can look somewhat alike...and ofcourse they all have a son and single mommys from pregnancy when they wee 19...

this cult disgust me!
gh15 approved

So that's a yes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »
yes to what? i didnt even read what you say ,, i said that EVERYONE IN GYMASIUM THAT LOOK! lik ebodybuild wether 174lb 184 lb 194 lb or 214 lb been to hormones ,, done hormones and usualy doesnt even enter gymnasium with out hormones in blood

just  a werid culture of liars,, in americana its crazy around the glove its better

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2012, 06:20:50 PM »
people aren't really being honest when they say a guy liek this could be natural, they first think if I say he is natural what will people think, actual natural twinks will feel bad, other fake naturals will like me, so I should say he's natural... nobody thinks he's natural, if somebody knows nothing and would think he's natural if they had an opinion, they know not to give their opinion because they know nothing

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2012, 06:57:58 PM »
yes to what? i didnt even read what you say ,, i said that EVERYONE IN GYMASIUM THAT LOOK! lik ebodybuild wether 174lb 184 lb 194 lb or 214 lb been to hormones ,, done hormones and usualy doesnt even enter gymnasium with out hormones in blood

just  a werid culture of liars,, in americana its crazy around the glove its better

gh15 approved

Either I type like an idiot or you didn't read what I wrote. Or both. I'm carb depeleted who the hell knows. I'm ordering a pizza.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2012, 09:06:29 PM »
FACT

CONDITIONED SIZE>>>>>>>>>>>bloofy "muscle"

How the fuck would you know? You look like you don't even Work out

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »
How the fuck would you know? You look like you don't even Work out

corect,, that fella is walking around here remind me of matt c ...this is a duplica of mat c ,, he is afraid of hormones and alwys talk condition ,, remind me of my self when i was 14 when i was goign around shouting to expericne drug dealers that i need anavar urgently lol because i wanted frank zane condition lol ,,

get on the fucking hormones and stiop talking about 15 inch arms like its something ,, get to 17 or 18 inch arms cnditioned and then talk ,, get to a point when your 180 look like 200 like that mazrim fella from steorid boarding her...THEN TALK

yes condition is better than bloofy ...but you cant have condition that is consider eanything if you are 5'10 141lb on stage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2012, 11:31:18 PM »
On a side note his physique is awesome and definetly the ideal for me. Bet he pulls allllllloottta pussy.
doubt he s into women...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »
people aren't really being honest when they say a guy liek this could be natural, they first think if I say he is natural what will people think, actual natural twinks will feel bad, other fake naturals will like me, so I should say he's natural... nobody thinks he's natural, if somebody knows nothing and would think he's natural if they had an opinion, they know not to give their opinion because they know nothing

Or maybe they just give their opinion....and don't twist themselves into a pretzel over every little  thing like you do...id hate to pick out paint with you..you'd probably have a nervous breakdown

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2012, 01:46:32 AM »
everyone who achieves a better physique better than you MUST BE JUICING AND IS A LIAR .. getbig logic

if you have shit genetics YOU DONT RESPOND WELL TO HORMONES

now if you look like a body builder at 170 lbs YOU ARE JUICING..

oh brother

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2012, 03:40:32 AM »

did this on my phone. disregard the shitty job

lol at you all fooled by an illusion. his arms look like 14s ... and gh15 thinks this is not even natural

if he juiced its pathetic.

His arms are a solid 16, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2012, 05:31:10 AM »
this is 17-17.5 inch arm that is VERY solid ,, it is big arm

gh15 approved
fallen angel

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2012, 06:52:47 AM »
besides the rampant pandering to the gays, the next worst thing about bodybuilding is the fucking liar claiming natty status. i cant even get a tab on how many shitty products these magazines had be buying in my early 20's.

fuck these assholes, someone point me to where i can get some prop\tren

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2012, 09:44:36 AM »
Here's a 16 inch CONDITIONED arm

That isn't yours....You look like shit

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »

;D ;D Why is this guy now wearing a wife beater and one really tall sock?
a

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2012, 10:52:56 AM »
everyone who achieves a better physique better than you MUST BE JUICING AND IS A LIAR .. getbig logic

if you have shit genetics YOU DONT RESPOND WELL TO HORMONES

now if you look like a body builder at 170 lbs YOU ARE JUICING..

oh brother

Unless this guy is a midget he is way bigger than 170lbs. I'm 180lbs at 5'10, prolly cooking at around 7% BF (feathered outer sweep, obliques clearly defined, striations in upper glutes), and this dude looks quite noticeably bigger than me. The dude has a great physique with some obvious effort put in, but don't kid yourself he is natural.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »
Or maybe they just give their opinion....and don't twist themselves into a pretzel over every little  thing like you do...id hate to pick out paint with you..you'd probably have a nervous breakdown

lol if we go shopping i choose the paint i pay for the paint and u carry it for me you oversized loser

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
corect,, that fella is walking around here remind me of matt c ...this is a duplica of mat c ,, he is afraid of hormones and alwys talk condition ,, remind me of my self when i was 14 when i was goign around shouting to expericne drug dealers that i need anavar urgently lol because i wanted frank zane condition lol ,,

get on the fucking hormones and stiop talking about 15 inch arms like its something ,, get to 17 or 18 inch arms cnditioned and then talk ,, get to a point when your 180 look like 200 like that mazrim fella from steorid boarding her...THEN TALK

yes condition is better than bloofy ...but you cant have condition that is consider eanything if you are 5'10 141lb on stage

gh15 approved

allright man, i'll fully admit that ideal for me and my frame would be a light-heavy ie. 198 @ 6% but i also know that ECA and superdrol won't take me there lol

but i'm curious how far you think ECA and superdrol can take me? i'm thinking middleweight ie. 176 @ 6-7%

and an 18 inch conditioned arm? Mentzer's conditioned arm was 18 5/8 inches and Zane's conditioned arm was MAYBE 17 inches