Author Topic: Fella claiming natty lol  (Read 24747 times)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Re: Fella claiming natty lol
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2012, 08:00:29 PM »
yeah his upper body could be natty but the calves look hormonized atleast and legs are hard to keep full at the same time keeping your upper body full, its one or the other when natty not both

lol.  this is true falcon truer truths are rarely told.  You can't really be cut and big legs/upper body as natural, one or the other can look ok but neither will be full and grainy.

OP cycle

165mg test prop eod
35mg tren ace eod
75mg ephedrine ed
75mg anavar ed
50mcg clenbuterol eod

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2012, 08:30:04 PM »
lol.  this is true falcon truer truths are rarely told.  You can't really be cut and big legs/upper body as natural, one or the other can look ok but neither will be full and grainy.

OP cycle

165mg test prop eod
35mg tren ace eod
75mg ephedrine ed
75mg anavar ed
50mcg clenbuterol eod

He was tested n tested positive for that.shit in he jacked pre workout n took his title away. so they actually did.test him.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »
Natty? NOPE, but that's a great build on this guy.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2012, 08:57:15 PM »
what's with all this "he's actually really small, it's just good lighting" bullshit?

he's got some serious QUALITY mass. the result of basic work, a little gym time, and serious amounts of hormones.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 10:10:44 PM »
you fellas are FUCKING CRAZY ,, actualy you are not none of you think he is natural or clean lol good ,,

this fella IS THE PRIME PRIME PRIME EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS THE JON CENA CYCLES...everything...is doen like jon cena did back when he was trying to do bodybuild and failed to get anywhere...SAME EXACT THIGN!,,

its just how this generation works...

all coming to an end soon with the gh15 sites,, its coming friends and over there ...everything will be outted like there is no tomorow

gh15 approved
fallen angel

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 10:17:30 PM »
you fellas are FUCKING CRAZY ,, actualy you are not none of you think he is natural or clean lol good ,,

this fella IS THE PRIME PRIME PRIME EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS THE JON CENA CYCLES...everything...is doen like jon cena did back when he was trying to do bodybuild and failed to get anywhere...SAME EXACT THIGN!,,

all coming to an end soon with the gh15 sites,, its coming friends and over there ...everything will be outted like there is no tomorow

gh15 approved

what hormones is he on and what dosage i want this psyique.
my guess it low test high tren and primo

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2012, 10:29:17 PM »

gh15 approved

Nasser I always belive what u say. But. Big but.

He fits your natural weight to height ratio.. I remeber asking him what he weighed for his comp etc just to match it to Ur chart and he fit perfect to exact pound. 510 or 511 can't remeber think.it was 179. So if he fits Ur pre steroids height to weight why can't he be natural.

This is what bothers me. so is your caculations off or what am I missing.

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2012, 10:41:09 PM »

lol this fella isnt nasser, his name is jason stern  :D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2012, 10:44:38 PM »
lol this fella isnt nasser, his name is jason stern  :D

Srsly don't crush my dream of it being big bald nasser. I can't belive its this Fag Jason till I see full proof. It's like one of those situation where u lie to urself

NaturalLoco

• Getbig I
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2012, 10:51:46 PM »

He fits your natural weight to height ratio.. I remeber asking him what he weighed for his comp etc just to match it to Ur chart and he fit perfect to exact pound. 510 or 511 can't remeber think.it was 179. So if he fits Ur pre steroids height to weight why can't he be natural.

This is what bothers me. so is your caculations off or what am I missing.
Your wrong he was about 88kg on stage which is about 194lbs

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2012, 10:53:22 PM »
Your wrong he was about 88kg on stage which is about 194lbs

I have to ask him I swear he was 189 or 179 depending on height. I Def don't remeber him.saying 194...... Did u just ask him?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »
 you lick the sweat off the bench when he finishes using it train at his gym and fish his soiled gym towels out of the locker-room basket to take home chat to him about how much he weighs? why didn't you say earlier then we'd know he was All Natural.

'fitness model cycle' is about 2 grams a week + hgh so yeah..

The other cock-jockey with pics posted lives in canada where AAS are legal but he still has to lie about it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2012, 11:43:55 PM »
once again!,, you either dont know how to read,, or you really really really dontknow bodybuild,,

i said repedetly the number for naturals and they are not even REMOTELY close to 179 lol what are you fellas nuts?

165lb in the absolit best case scanario for true natrual that is 5'10,,that means 172lb if he is 5'11...7lb per inch but we both know he is 5'10

this is 165lb naturaly ,, EVEN IF HE GO ON STAGE 167LB! he been to hormones,,

yuo fellas simply living in such delusion,, you dont get is aMERICANO FELLAS ARE ASHAMED OF TAKING HORMONES they are ashamed they all do it but they are ASHAMED! they lie to your face...fellas on halodrols fat burners clicks cyps ...and all the rainbow they can get their hands on including hgh at times

i dont think you fellas understand the diff betwene 5'10 170lb on stage and 5'10 165lb on stage....

one is natural ...the other is HORMONIZED! he just doesnt grow well on the hormones or use very miminal doses...some fellas just dont respond well and eventhough take stuff are 170lb ....this is the fellas who have the detail in the middle back...and are very dry ...and do not hold water very much...and always 7% but to you they say they are 12%.... thsoe fellas you see all over the place...i call it the skeleton face...they always have lean face and they look patetic in clothes and with out pump,,but yes! many of them are hormonized...they call themselfs naturals but oh they are hormonized ...they been to hormones and they straight out LIE AND LIVE IN DELUSION!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Gargamel

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2012, 10:06:44 AM »
Gh15, what are some natural measurements at 5'10 165? Can you have arms bigger than 16 inches on stage?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2012, 12:19:04 PM »
Gh15, what are some natural measurements at 5'10 165? Can you have arms bigger than 16 inches on stage?

you should be shot on sight if you continue asking questions about natural...
GETBIG!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2012, 12:29:44 PM »
Here's a 16 inch CONDITIONED arm

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2012, 02:14:51 PM »
GetBig reminds me of POF. We get bashed all day on there for abusing steroids. Even the skinniest of us at 140lbs. :D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »
Who is this guy, anyway?
I agree with what some are posting that I don't see anything wrong with saying "no" if some strangers come up and ask (due to legality issues), but I do see something wrong with promoting yourself as natural when you clearly aren't.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »

Definately not natural but great build!

NaturalLoco

• Getbig I
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2012, 07:52:23 PM »
I have to ask him I swear he was 189 or 179 depending on height. I Def don't remeber him.saying 194...... Did u just ask him?

I know he was either one 86kg or 88kg, ask him for confirmation, 86kg = 189
regardless he is massive

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2012, 08:07:16 PM »
I know he was either one 86kg or 88kg, ask him for confirmation, 86kg = 189
regardless he is massive

this is a very massive 190lb lol hormonized with capital h and! hasnt been OFF hormones for long time,, since you cant get to this condition when you go off and on hormones,, you dont build a bodybuild this way my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »
he is shorter than 5'10 look at how big hi shead looks

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2012, 10:24:58 PM »
his head looks big because he is small

did this on my phone. disregard the shitty job

lol at you all fooled by an illusion. his arms look like 14s ... and gh15 thinks this is not even natural

if he juiced its pathetic.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2012, 10:29:23 PM »
I'm normally the first person to defend people with good physiques but are questionable as to their use or not.

lol this guy be on something

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2012, 10:32:56 PM »
I'm normally the first person to defend people with good physiques but are questionable as to their use or not.

lol this guy be on something

first of this fellas is big fella! ,, lots of muscle,, this is a hormonized fella who is ADDICTED to hormones,, this is a fellas that is very femiliar with the hormones who work best on his body for what he! wants,, take a look in his hands...it has the androgenic and hgh combo of pufness thickness,, this fella is swimming in hormones,, he is very lean shredded....but he has very good size,, he is hormonized like any other npc  competitor,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel