Author Topic: Chad Nicholls Slin Protocol  (Read 27759 times)

kingtung

• Getbig I
Chad Nicholls Slin Protocol
« on: April 03, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »
Nice post id like to share from another forum. Very similar to Gh15 and buselmo's post about gh. Chad Nicholls was chemical guru for alot of pros.

"I remember 5-6 years ago my close friend has worked with Chad for the offseason (was palnning to work precontest too but had an injury at the end of offseason). So, he shared Chad ideas with me, actually I was doing almost the same as he was told to do by Chad and I've to say that I have had the most productive offseason ever, went from 220-230 to solid 275 in 6 months...gear wise it wasn't somth special - just basics, that I was doing the last 5 years, but he new gains I made was due to introducin slin into my regime...slin and a lot of carbs, simple carbs. Was using humulin-r 3-4 times a week, on those days had tons of sugars as well, my diet looked smth like this:

hum-r (wokored up to 16IU)
then dextrose (up to 150grams), glutamine, bcaa
30min later complex carbs (oats)+simple carbs (raisins,bananas)+fast protein (whey protein)

regural meal (potatoes with beef or chicken and rice)

again humr-r
doxtrose, glutamine, bcaa
complex carbs+fast carbs+fast protein

regural meal

again humr-r
doxtrose, glutamine, bcaa
complex carbs+fast carbs+fast protein

regural meal

at one point I was up to 48iu hum-r a day and 900-1000g carbs 3-4 times a week. Wasn't more than 10-12% bf, because was using enough pharma HGH and was eating 1/2 amount of carbs on non slin days.

Up untill that point I couldn't gain any weight 2 or 3 offseasons and thought that I've reached my genetic potential, no matter how much gear I took couldn't get any bigger and was wondering how these pros is adding 20 30 40 or more pounds in few offseasons...after that offseason I've realised it was due to slin a lot of slin.
One single 6-12iu injection after workout of humalog is a joke if you want some serious mass you have to use hum-r 3 times a day at least 3 times a week. That is where magic happens, nots the grams and grams of gear tons of hgh but slin - the most powerfull hormone. Of course you need gear and hgh as well, but nothing like those crazy dosages I've seen on baords. 1g test (most), 500mg deca, 300mg tren, 50mg oxys 6iu good pharma hgh and 3x16iu/day hum-r - this combo with right diet can make into freak every single guy on this planet even with 1/2 of that combined with good response to drugs can be competetive as a pro."

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: Chad Nicholls Slin Protocol
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:24:44 PM »
Ya more bullshit. That's why anyone who is large here Blp n some others are running 20 to 30 iu gh and minimum 3 grams juice. Hell even I used more slin than this post 30 iu well 40 few times per shot. Per shot..and I'm no Blp.trust me.

Slin is good but no 16 iu will do shit. Tons of people here try lower dose Slin n says gives em a slight pump n think its shit. It really doesn't seem to effect anyone until easily over 20 iu .

kingtung

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »
I dont believe the AAS part, but the slin protocol in general.

chess315

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 11:11:35 PM »
Ya more bullshit. That's why anyone who is large here Blp n some others are running 20 to 30 iu gh and minimum 3 grams juice. Hell even I used more slin than this post 30 iu well 40 few times per shot. Per shot..and I'm no Blp.trust me.

Slin is good but no 16 iu will do shit. Tons of people here try lower dose Slin n says gives em a slight pump n think its shit. It really doesn't seem to effect anyone until easily over 20 iu .
he said 16ius x 3

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 11:11:40 PM »
remember he said 16 iu 3 times a day, 3-4 times per week... not just 16 iu a day...
i don't believe this crap, or think chad was just trying to be magical due to the "16"... what the hell? it's either 15, or 20... why go through the pain in the ass to measure 16? and why is that number magical? you want it to be convenient, not "precise"...

anyway... i've tried that method before... and i believe it's the best way to incorporate slin... 3-4 times per week, 3 times a day, each shot of slin with a dose of GH.
i've posted pics before of when i did that... 4 iu gh 3x per day and 15 iu slin with each shot (if i remember correctly)...

in 4 weeks, you won't believe how big you get. the gear was still 1500 mg test.
the only time i got to that size again was when i used 2 gr of test and 500 mg dbol per week for 4 weeks.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 02:28:09 PM »
remember he said 16 iu 3 times a day, 3-4 times per week... not just 16 iu a day...
i don't believe this crap, or think chad was just trying to be magical due to the "16"... what the hell? it's either 15, or 20... why go through the pain in the ass to measure 16? and why is that number magical? you want it to be convenient, not "precise"...

anyway... i've tried that method before... and i believe it's the best way to incorporate slin... 3-4 times per week, 3 times a day, each shot of slin with a dose of GH.
i've posted pics before of when i did that... 4 iu gh 3x per day and 15 iu slin with each shot (if i remember correctly)...

the only time i got to that size again was when i used 2 gr of test and 500 mg dbol per week for 4 weeks.

what did your diet look like when you did this??

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 05:42:00 PM »

did you feel this ruined your physique despite the size increase?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »

This is my first run with slin (past 3 weeks or so) and I started at 10ius ed, and bumped it to 15ius ed, about 4 times a week.

This absolutely has been effective and put on at least 10lbs.  I am 260lbs at around 10%bf. 

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 07:22:59 PM »

This is my first run with slin (past 3 weeks or so) and I started at 10ius ed, and bumped it to 15ius ed, about 4 times a week.

This absolutely has been effective and put on at least 10lbs.  I am 260lbs at around 10%bf. 

20 n plus very much better.

The pros must use a lot cause I used 30 per shot multiple times a day and I'm not pro size. The one guy here said he did 50 iu three times day. I did 40 few times. Not scary at all never go near hypo. Wonder how much we need.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 10:39:01 PM »
Lantus is the killer, high dose pharmacy grade gh, 100+ iu lantus and 20-30 iu humalog before each meal, plus all the anabolics and genetically superior response to hormones

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »
I think I'd rather abuse the shit out of my body with anabolcs/gh before I ever even considered touching slin.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 12:09:25 AM »
what did your diet look like when you did this??

sorry for the late reply, but haven't checked in since getbig got screwed...
I don't remember exactly, but for a long time my diet was eggs and flavored oats in the morning (maple and brown sugar... mmmmmm)... protein shake or two... some home made burgers... I guess it was like that. and I always bought a liter container of grape juice to keep with me if i ever felt my BG dropping i'd sip on it. most of the time it would get thrown out cuz i'm fairly resistant to slin, and GH raises my BG... i think i mentioned before that i could go without food for the whole time slin was active if i took 10 iu humalin-R with 4 iu gh...

did you feel this ruined your physique despite the size increase?

nope. my stomach was a tad bit bloated. but the swollen shoulders, arms and back made the waist look smaller.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 02:40:37 PM »
im going to give a shot 3 days per week to start. probably 10ius humalog 3x per day to start. and 15iu gh(ed). im 9% bf rite now at 200lb. thanks buselmo. how long did you hold size once the you dropped the slin tho? 

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 05:45:04 PM »
Don't ruin your physique at 200 9 %, you've got alot more aas and gh growth, buselmo is around that weight but he's been on hormones for a long time and is one of the most kknowledgeable guys around.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 10:46:12 PM »
im going to give a shot 3 days per week to start. probably 10ius humalog 3x per day to start. and 15iu gh(ed). im 9% bf rite now at 200lb. thanks buselmo. how long did you hold size once the you dropped the slin tho? 

7 days after, i get bigger (i always go on vacation after blasts like that and eat junk all day)... then, I quickly shrink down... first 5 days or so, i start losing fullness fast... then, I start losing muscle and gaining fat... 4 weeks after i stop a run like that, I look like i've never even done it.

but keep in mind... I always stop training and dieting for a month, 2, or 4 (LOL!) after going on vacations. so, that might play a bigger role than anything else.

I see some top competitors blow up as they get ready for contests, and right after the contest, they shrink quickly (and i know they don't go off... they just change compounds, stop slin, and lower the gh)...

one thing you have to keep in mind... nothing is permenant. hell, i wouldn't even call it temporary... once you stop, you shrink quick! If you're at 15-20% fat when you stop, it won't show cuz... well, you're fucking fat and you didn't even look the part in the first place. but when you're at 8-10% with 19-20 inch rock hard arms, you stop and go down to 12-14%, lose 5-10 lbs, and arms are soft at 18 inches... it's a world of difference... and that happens in a matter of weeks.

and i'd seriously bitch slap any natural that will come along and say "see, it's stupid to use aas and gh and all that shit... when you're natural, you don't lose anything!"... stop training for 3 days... you'll lose 5 lbs... LOL!

you have to make a choice... either you stick to it and spend all your life savings on continuing to do what you do to get big... or just don't go there and stick with the cheaper option... aas only... cuz once you're there then you lose it... let me tell you... it's really hard, mentally. most people won't be able to take it and will look for shit in their house to sell, sell their car, take out loans, sell aas and drugs just to be able to afford the GH...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 10:59:51 PM »
7 days after, i get bigger (i always go on vacation after blasts like that and eat junk all day)... then, I quickly shrink down... first 5 days or so, i start losing fullness fast... then, I start losing muscle and gaining fat... 4 weeks after i stop a run like that, I look like i've never even done it.

but keep in mind... I always stop training and dieting for a month, 2, or 4 (LOL!) after going on vacations. so, that might play a bigger role than anything else.

I see some top competitors blow up as they get ready for contests, and right after the contest, they shrink quickly (and i know they don't go off... they just change compounds, stop slin, and lower the gh)...

one thing you have to keep in mind... nothing is permenant. hell, i wouldn't even call it temporary... once you stop, you shrink quick! If you're at 15-20% fat when you stop, it won't show cuz... well, you're fucking fat and you didn't even look the part in the first place. but when you're at 8-10% with 19-20 inch rock hard arms, you stop and go down to 12-14%, lose 5-10 lbs, and arms are soft at 18 inches... it's a world of difference... and that happens in a matter of weeks.

and i'd seriously bitch slap any natural that will come along and say "see, it's stupid to use aas and gh and all that shit... when you're natural, you don't lose anything!"... stop training for 3 days... you'll lose 5 lbs... LOL!

you have to make a choice... either you stick to it and spend all your life savings on continuing to do what you do to get big... or just don't go there and stick with the cheaper option... aas only... cuz once you're there then you lose it... let me tell you... it's really hard, mentally. most people won't be able to take it and will look for shit in their house to sell, sell their car, take out loans, sell aas and drugs just to be able to afford the GH...

you can keep 200lb 6% physiqe on regular basis like they were in the 70s,, this is what anyone should aim for ,, this is what bodybuild is and this is the winners in the end of the day ,, they also dont die from abuse of others drugs that have to go in body when abusing insulina inorder to get in condition ....

200lb 6% can be achivable with trenbolona acatato ,, little testosterona... some hgh on and off if over 30-32...and some good equipona or primobolana ..can be done with out! them too

you dont shirnk from this size because its solid...ofcourse if you stop those aas you will but who stop aas? you dont look like bodybuild is you stop aas ...you still! can look like bodybuild and very good one with out insulina.. and also with out gh up to specific age or when window of oportunity for gh is still in efect

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 11:29:20 PM »
you can keep 200lb 6% physiqe on regular basis like they were in the 70s,, this is what anyone should aim for ,, this is what bodybuild is and this is the winners in the end of the day ,, they also dont die from abuse of others drugs that have to go in body when abusing insulina inorder to get in condition ....

200lb 6% can be achivable with trenbolona acatato ,, little testosterona... some hgh on and off if over 30-32...and some good equipona or primobolana ..can be done with out! them too

you dont shirnk from this size because its solid...ofcourse if you stop those aas you will but who stop aas? you dont look like bodybuild is you stop aas ...you still! can look like bodybuild and very good one with out insulina.. and also with out gh up to specific age or when window of oportunity for gh is still in efect

gh15 approved

Gh what doses to look like that. Talking  70s era like u said. Without tren tho.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 05:56:56 AM »
Don't ruin your physique at 200 9 %, you've got alot more aas and gh growth, buselmo is around that weight but he's been on hormones for a long time and is one of the most kknowledgeable guys around.

ive been using 10 years on and off. the last 3 three with only a 3 month cruise each year and on the other 9 months. im 5'6 and just feel like i already take enough aas. current run... 900eq, 700tren,500test, and 50mg anadrol.  and 15iu hgh. thanks tho hiits. kinda hope your rite about more growth. just added the drol this morning tho.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
That's a relatively low amount of aas for the amount of growth you're on man, I'm not the most knowledgabke but id get lean ~ 6% then bump anadrol to 100 add 50mg tren a/day and bring in some more test after you've been on 15iu/day of growth for 3-4 months

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 01:26:30 PM »
Lantus is the killer, high dose pharmacy grade gh, 100+ iu lantus and 20-30 iu humalog before each meal, plus all the anabolics and genetically superior response to hormones

I am a Type 1 Diabetic bodybuilder, and I am prescribed Lantus & Fast acting Humalog

The Lantus is either injected in the morning or at night, and its primary responsibility is to reduce sugars at a mod paste for several hours

Also being a Type 1 for 16 years now.. I've noticed that the Lantus increases the power of the Humalog (fast acting) therefor only half the dosage is needed per carb intake.. Some people follow 1iu of insulin per every 15g of carb.. some 2iu for every 15iu of carb..

What I am pointing out here is that 100iu of Lantus? And lets assume the dose is split into two.. 50iu in AM & 50iu PM

And THENNN 20-30iu of fast acting?!?! per meal? (the Lantus will already have that covered, and that's STILL A DEATHLY SHITLOAD FOR A NON-DIABETIC) also don't forget again.. 20-30iu of fast acting + Lantus?? YOU WILL DIE

That's enough Insulin to Kill me!, and I've done it before.. with those dosages we are talking atleast beyond 200-400g of carbs per meal just to keep you in the safe zone.

It doesn't take a DR to know those dosages are beyond killer.. I know for a fact Ronnie & Dorian.  LOL even Phil would be dead themselves (assuming they arnt diabetic)

Once you inject Lantus... its EAT OR DIE!!! The only thing Paramedics and the Hospitals can do to keep you stable is IV a bag of sugar water to you, and guess what?? They will STILL MAKE YOU EAT ON TOP OF THAT BECAUSE SOLID FOODS HOLDS STABLE GLUCOSE LEVELS THAN LIQUIIDS

If you don't believe me, ask a DR or another Type 1 diabetics, and I promise the same answer... DEATH

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 01:28:23 PM »

With that protocol you will need ATLEAST 100g of CARBS to remain Stable

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2017, 03:01:51 AM »
I was using humalog slin when I was biggest and also highest body fat 13%.. I used once up to 50 pre workout

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 04:01:38 AM »
Insulin regimen should be done by trial and error.
It is uselless to know that john smith does 50iu a day, if that same john developed insulin resistance along the years of insulin usage.
You too will respond differently to insulin today, and after years of abuse.