Author Topic: Surprise surprise ..Uberheem  (Read 21802 times)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Surprise surprise ..Uberheem
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 04:46:41 PM »
GH
thats obvious , and lots of it , so we can put two compounds on the list , test and gh ,  but im more curious about the anabolic and androgenic compounds he was using , coach is an industry insider and hopefully he can be honest and spread some light on this

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »
thats obvious , and lots of it , so we can put two compounds on the list , test and gh ,  but im more curious about the anabolic and androgenic compounds he was using , coach is an industry insider and hopefully he can be honest and spread some light on this

Would he really need anything else? 
A

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 04:57:50 PM »
Would he really need anything else? 
you think that level of physic is attainable on just test and gh ?, he looks to freaky , gotta be some roids up in there

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 04:58:26 PM »
you're a lying piece of shit , you where caught on another board talking about your steroid use , and now you have three fucking chins ,
when i was 18 i inquired about steroids and dnp and all that shit, the internet was pretty new and fresh and wide open in those days, didnt think a few hunks would get hung up on somethings said in the past to ruin there hero fantasy  ::)
A

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »
when i was 18 i inquired about steroids and dnp and all that shit, the internet was pretty new and fresh and wide open in those days, didnt think a few hunks would get hung up on somethings said in the past to ruin there hero fantasy  ::)
pure unadulterated bullshit, you admit to using every rec under the sun but when some one accuses you of using peds you try and act like you're a saint "o i would never do such things i have class and honor"  ::) what a joke ,  you're the definition of the word goof

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 05:10:02 PM »
you think that level of physic is attainable on just test and gh ?, he looks to freaky , gotta be some roids up in there

Don't know.  I was just wondering.  You'd think as a fighter he wouldn't need to follow the same drug protocol as a bodybuilder.  He has to time his drug use to avoid getting popped so certain anabolics with longer detection times seem less likely to be used because they would increase the possibility of getting caught.

I know the test he failed was a surprise test so he wasn't able to time his use properly.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 05:11:30 PM »
pure unadulterated bullshit, you admit to using every rec under the sun but when some one accuses you of using peds you try and act like you're a saint "o i would never do such things i have class and honor"  ::) what a joke ,  you're the definition of the word goof

how about this GOD STRIKE ME DEAD RIGHT NOW IF IVE EVER USED STEROIDS, IF GOD YOU REALLY EXIST PLEASE KILL ME RIGHT NOW IF I AM LIEING ABOUT DOING STEROID

dude for the 50th time ive never taken them. i dont have that much class either im a pretty dirty lookin mofo driving a dirrty truck

i dont know any other way to clear my name,  but i just dont like people lieing about me even if its on a message board. but id have to be really stupid to ask god to curse me for eternity for lieng about not taking steroids. that would be a huge gamble on my part if i was lying. im not that stupid.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 05:12:01 PM »
Dana is playing the vince mcmahon role

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 05:16:52 PM »
pure unadulterated bullshit, you admit to using every rec under the sun but when some one accuses you of using peds you try and act like you're a saint "o i would never do such things i have class and honor"  ::) what a joke ,  you're the definition of the word goof

There is no more honorable man than The Falcon, if you look up honorable in a dictionary, there is a picture of Falcon there.

Death before Dishonor.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 05:18:00 PM »

I don't what he's what anabolics he's on but GH is rampant in MMA and Dana white knows it. That being said, I am NOT against GH but I am against anabolics for the simple reason that can kill conditioning and increase injury. But to not see that overeem isn't on some type of steroid, Dana is either throwing him under the bus ans playing dumb or he's really that dumb.....ans trust me, he ain't dumb!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
how about this GOD STRIKE ME DEAD RIGHT NOW IF IVE EVER USED STEROIDS, IF GOD YOU REALLY EXIST PLEASE KILL ME RIGHT NOW IF I AM LIEING ABOUT DOING STEROID

dude for the 50th time ive never taken them. i dont have that much class either im a pretty dirty lookin mofo driving a dirrty truck
keep telling your self that if it helps you sleep at night chump , you and overeem have alot in common , you where both tall skinny twinks that turned into beast over night and you both lied about your use , he made the same claims of natural as you did

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 05:42:38 PM »
I don't what he's what anabolics he's on but GH is rampant in MMA and Dana white knows it. That being said, I am NOT against GH but I am against anabolics for the simple reason that can kill conditioning and increase injury. But to not see that overeem isn't on some type of steroid, Dana is either throwing him under the bus ans playing dumb or he's really that dumb.....ans trust me, he ain't dumb!
dana isant pissed at reem for using , he pissed at him for getting caught and wrecking the ppv

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 05:48:12 PM »
yeah gear + gh is big in mma. I have personally given kits to some wells known fighters or thier coahes.

Calloway

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 05:50:42 PM »
haha, i know guys that do that as a hobby!!!

Hahahahaha

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
must  be all those muscle tech products hes been using!!! :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »
In before Suckmanmuscle know-it-all post....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 08:13:34 PM »

Then thread backfires on him, and thread gets deleted

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 08:14:52 PM »

Pedro
is king
of copy
paste

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 08:22:53 PM »

He's on an undercover recon mission for the Cuban government right now. Being 6'7 340 with only 3% bf, a 12th degree black belt with MMA training and being able to snap and take out a German shepherds spin make him high in demand.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/4/2926055/alistair-overeem-tests-positive-ufc-146-junior-dos-santos  oh man between testosterone and marijuana Id be banned from everything!  ;D

It was the horse meat he eats that was full of hormones...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2012, 09:03:09 PM »
You're absolutely right...

What's worse is that Dana knew well beforehand that just about ALL of the fighters that came from PRIDE (with the exception of maybe 2-3) were juiced to the gills and now pretends that somehow they would just drop the habit due to a new federation.

Also, you are correct in that overeem had made a transformation (physically) in just a few years that no one could make without PED.  If he wants him to continue being the superstar that he is, he will have to find ways to allow him to juice for the bulk of the months prior to his fights and then hopefully have him go clean or produce "clean" urine for the test.

Dana always flips on his fighters and starts dragging their names through the mud as soon as something doesn't go as planned.

"1"
I agree with you but c'mon now, Dana is running an empire, he has no choice, he has to play dumb, way to much at stake for him and his investors

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »
  It was the horse meat he eats that was full of hormones...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The sad part is you're serious.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2012, 09:06:56 PM »
lol ive never had a double chin and have never used roids. stop crying because you couldnt get ripped eating meat and coffee
johnny falcon may have not used roids but Daddywaddy sure as fuck did :P

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2012, 09:37:11 PM »
The sad part is you're serious.

The even sadder part is that you are so dumb that you believe what you just wrote to be true...

SUCKMYMUSCLE