Author Topic: starting a cycle for summer  (Read 3307 times)

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
starting a cycle for summer
« on: April 05, 2012, 04:06:17 AM »
Hi guys, I've been wanting to get on gear for a while just haven't had a source till now. met a guy last night who i got some Norma test enanthate, arimidex and dbol off.

Is this the standard packaging for norma yes? I'm sorry for the terrible picture quality, my iphone camera is so shit.

sorry the photos are so fkin blurry, really do need to gte a new phone lol. He said something about a hologram showing in UV light to show whether the test is fake or not.

I'm planning to run 12 weeks of test as i have 24ml of norma available now so 2ml/week (500mg)

Would I get good results from this cycle? Anyone else had experience with norma test before? I heard it's good greek pharma quality.

I've also got some arimidex, but I'm not sure how to dose that while on, any suggestions?

Getting dbol this morning too from chem-tech if anyone has heard of them? 10mg tabs.

I'm a bit nervous about injecting but I know it'll be fine after my first few shots and i'll wonder what all the fuss was about, any input fellas?

So does this look okay for a first cycle;

- 500 mg test enanthate / week (thursday and sunday, 1ml each) for 12 weeks
- 30 mg of dbol for 4 weeks
- how much arimidex a week???
- Possible from anavar week 12-16 after to lean out more.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
Re: starting a cycle for summer
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:15:23 AM »

pictures of the arimidex, seems standard, i'd find it hard to believe people would bother faking it lol.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »
You are doing it wrong.You should use tren,eq,npp,masteron for the summer,not testosterone enanthate and dbol...Everyone wants lines and definition at the beach,not a bloofy body...
GETBIG!

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 07:29:12 AM »
You are doing it wrong.You should use tren,eq,npp,masteron for the summer,not testosterone enanthate and dbol...Everyone wants lines and definition at the beach,not a bloofy body...

this:)

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 07:41:32 AM »
It's not that you're doing it wrong per say. You'll add size, just probably a ton of water too, so you won't look the best.

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 02:09:03 AM »
400mg prop per week
500mg tren ace
1gram primo ace

eat pizzas and ice creams

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
you can use test e and still get cut, all dependent on diet...some are more prone to water gain but i have got into very good shape on just test e when I was younger. i wouldnt tough the adex unless you have nip issues.

I would do the test e or hold it off for another cycle, try maybe sust or test prop with mast p and the var would be a good addition, maybe mid cycle boost. Or can replace it with winny. Again cardio, diet will help with being in shape for summer,
muscle

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 01:49:29 PM »
you can use test e and still get cut, all dependent on diet...some are more prone to water gain but i have got into very good shape on just test e when I was younger. i wouldnt tough the adex unless you have nip issues.

I would do the test e or hold it off for another cycle, try maybe sust or test prop with mast p and the var would be a good addition, maybe mid cycle boost. Or can replace it with winny. Again cardio, diet will help with being in shape for summer,

This. It can work you just need to have the willpower to eat clean and do some cardio.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:06 AM »
Well it's been a week so far. I'm not sure how legimate my dbol is as I haven't had any amazing stength gains yet on 40mg a day but I'm not sure how long that takes to kick in? I did 2ml of test in my quad on Thursday and at the time it Sid not hurt at all but 2 days later I could barely walk. I was literally limping at work. What caused this? Perhaps 2ml for a first shot was a bit much? I'm doing 2ml in my glutes tonight so I hope it is painless. It felt like the oil almost settled above my knee? Not sure what that was about.

And regarding arimidex my nipples hurt already, I think I'm very sensitive to estrogen and it's Definetly neccessary for me. I feel like I can feel my body changing already though, my arms and traps definitely feel like they are growing even though I'm on 2000 calories a day at 75mg of ephedrine. With test do you almost blow up over night about 2-3 weeks in?

And regarding other drugs, I don't really want to use tren straight away. The mental side effects are hard so I don't think that would be a good choice yet.anyone used pro chem orals before? Might get 50mg tabs of var pf them.

Appreciate ur advice fellaas

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:21 AM »
Well it's been a week so far. I'm not sure how legimate my dbol is as I haven't had any amazing stength gains yet on 40mg a day but I'm not sure how long that takes to kick in? I did 2ml of test in my quad on Thursday and at the time it Sid not hurt at all but 2 days later I could barely walk. I was literally limping at work. What caused this? Perhaps 2ml for a first shot was a bit much? I'm doing 2ml in my glutes tonight so I hope it is painless. It felt like the oil almost settled above my knee? Not sure what that was about.

And regarding arimidex my nipples hurt already, I think I'm very sensitive to estrogen and it's Definetly neccessary for me. I feel like I can feel my body changing already though, my arms and traps definitely feel like they are growing even though I'm on 2000 calories a day at 75mg of ephedrine. With test do you almost blow up over night about 2-3 weeks in?

And regarding other drugs, I don't really want to use tren straight away. The mental side effects are hard so I don't think that would be a good choice yet.anyone used pro chem orals before? Might get 50mg tabs of var pf them.

Appreciate ur advice fellaas

you should feel the dbol your 3rd-4th day in... i know some people say you can feel it imeediately, i personally think it takes 3-4 days. maybe your expectations on it are too high? you should feel  a bit more powerful and more pumped...thats all. All the rest ( feeling like superman, feeling like god himself are just bro talk)

Your leg hurts because
1) you pierced a virgin muscle when you jabbed yourself
2) you inserted oil into your muscle, and depending on the chef/lab, and the amount of BA or whatever else in your oil, it will take your body some getting used to it. in the meantime, you might also feel like your getting sick with the flu... thats normal too. As long as your leg doesnt change color, your G2G

Your on test E, it will take at least 2-3 weeks to kick in. Itchy nipples are probably in your head.