Author Topic: PINNACLE LABS THE RISE AND FALL!  (Read 23539 times)

whitewidow

PINNACLE LABS THE RISE AND FALL!
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:30:45 AM »
THIS WAS A OLD SOURCE ON SSB AND OUTLAW. A LAB WITH GOOD REVIEWS BUT YET COOKED IN A KITCHEN USING A MICROWAVE AND A CRAPPY FILTERING SYSTEM. YET THE GEAR WAS PRAISED AND THIS GUY JOSH MADE 20K A WEEK! MOST SOURCES BACK THEN MADE ABOUT 60-90k A MONTH. AFTER  OPERATION GEAR GRINDER WICH TOOK OUT 90% OF THE USA STEROID SUPPLY IS WHEN UGL'S GOT REAL POPULAR. ABOUT 90% OF THE GEAR FLOODING THE USA WAS MEXICAL LABS SUCH AS QUALITY VET, DENKALL, SYD GROUP, BROVELL AND TTOKYO THESE LABS WERE NOT THAT BAD AND THERE GEAR WAS CHEAP! THIS IS A GOOD READ-IMO. SHOWS ALL IT TAKES IS SOME CHINESE POWDER AND A MICROWAVE AND YOU CAN MAKE BIG MONEY. THIS GUY WAS CONSIDERED A TOP SOURCE YET SOLD GARBAGE! ANY SOURCE CAN CLAIM THEIR GEAR IS THE BEST! NONE OF US REALLY KNOW HOW THEY ARE MAKING IT!

READ THESE INSTALLMENTS. I WAS ON SSB WITH PINNACLE LABS AND SSB HAD A MEMBER CLASSIFIED SECTION AND I LEGALLY BOUGHT SOME SUPERDROL FROM ONE OF PINNACLES FRIENDS PLUS I HAD TALKED TO PINNACLE BEFORE BUT NEVER USED THE GUY AS I NEVER USED ANYBODY BUT EUROMAN OR MORNING STAR LABS. BUT READING THIS ARTICLE MAKES ME SICK! i CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE MAKE THIS MUCH SELLING GARBAGE. ALSO THIS ARTICLE MENTIONS STEVE ERAY A GUY WHO POSTED ON HERE RIGHT AFTER HE GOT BUSTED AND G101'S STUPID ASS THINKS I AM STEVE ERAY.

I WAS ARGUING WITH STEVE ERAY WHEN HE CAME ON THE SITE BUT I AM NOT STEVE ERAY SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT G101 WAS SAYING WHEN HE PUT UP THAT THREAD WITH ME ARGUING WITH STEVIE. G101 IS A REATARD I AM NOT STEV ERAY AS I WAS ARGUING WITH HIM ON THIS SITE! WHAT WAS G101 SAYING? ANOTHER ABUSED ELF! ANYWAY THIS IS A GOOD READ THIS GUY MADE WHAT SOME PEOPLE MAKE IN A YEAR IN A WEEK JUST USING HIS CRAPPY CHINESE POWDER A MICROWAVE AND A SHITTY FILTERING DEVICE. VERY GOOD READ!

http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/pinnacle-labs--seven-figure-bootlegging
http://www.vpxsports.com/article-det...ll-good-things

getswole25

• Getbig II
Re: PINNACLE LABS THE RISE AND FALL!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:45:50 AM »
Great reads

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:35:07 AM »
the 1st and 3rd links did not work for me mabybe copy and paste them nd put them in your search function see if tht works . the 2nd installment worked for me the 1st and 3rd said bad request I will fix that later.

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 08:45:50 AM »
I just clicked on the online articles and found them easily.... Very intersting.... These sources make a killing. I wonder if the int sources make around the same

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »
I just clicked on the online articles and found them easily.... Very intersting.... These sources make a killing. I wonder if the int sources make around the same

I could only se the second installment it is a 3 part article. this is from a source back in the day a source I wa on the same board with. I remember these sources sources guys like bigher or reardon metal have never heard of that is why I am a mod. I go way back!

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 08:57:31 AM »
well i go back all the way back to the meso board so i think thats pretty far back bro. lol

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
I could only se the second installment it is a 3 part article. this is from a source back in the day a source I wa on the same board with. I remember these sources sources guys like bigher or reardon metal have never heard of that is why I am a mod. I go way back!
i remember guys like dpharm. Great shit . Funny thing is i was about 18 when i first got into gear. My first injection was denkall test 400. Holy shit! Did that almost turn me away from steroids forever it was so fucking painfull. But, i stuck with it and eventually came across ugl's. Now u probably remember the original old school prohormones like 4-ad 1-ad and so on. What really got me turned to those was when they started selling them in powder form like 4-ad cyp. Before then i never knew u could manufacture your own gear so easily and i got hooked on doing it. Eventually i started buying raws from china and i got REALgood at homebrewing .i didnt know it at the time, but some of my recepies and techniques i was teaching to a guy took my shit and became a mid level source. I still got some of the pm from years ago about our discussions. Ive always though about going into the source game i know quite alot of whats required and maybe a few things i could learn. But in the end its not worth it to loose my freedom and give up a great career. Almost lost it once because of this game and i dont think id get a second chance.

Swlabr

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 09:50:03 AM »
Interesting read, thanks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
THIS WAS A OLD SOURCE ON SSB AND OUTLAW. A LAB WITH GOOD REVIEWS BUT YET COOKED IN A KITCHEN USING A MICROWAVE AND A CRAPPY FILTERING SYSTEM. YET THE GEAR WAS PRAISED AND THIS GUY JOSH MADE 20K A WEEK! MOST SOURCES BACK THEN MADE ABOUT 60-90k A MONTH. AFTER  OPERATION GEAR GRINDER WICH TOOK OUT 90% OF THE USA STEROID SUPPLY IS WHEN UGL'S GOT REAL POPULAR. ABOUT 90% OF THE GEAR FLOODING THE USA WAS MEXICAL LABS SUCH AS QUALITY VET, DENKALL, SYD GROUP, BROVELL AND TTOKYO THESE LABS WERE NOT THAT BAD AND THERE GEAR WAS CHEAP! THIS IS A GOOD READ-IMO. SHOWS ALL IT TAKES IS SOME CHINESE POWDER AND A MICROWAVE AND YOU CAN MAKE BIG MONEY. THIS GUY WAS CONSIDERED A TOP SOURCE YET SOLD GARBAGE! ANY SOURCE CAN CLAIM THEIR GEAR IS THE BEST! NONE OF US REALLY KNOW HOW THEY ARE MAKING IT!

READ THESE INSTALLMENTS. I WAS ON SSB WITH PINNACLE LABS AND SSB HAD A MEMBER CLASSIFIED SECTION AND I LEGALLY BOUGHT SOME SUPERDROL FROM ONE OF PINNACLES FRIENDS PLUS I HAD TALKED TO PINNACLE BEFORE BUT NEVER USED THE GUY AS I NEVER USED ANYBODY BUT EUROMAN OR MORNING STAR LABS. BUT READING THIS ARTICLE MAKES ME SICK! i CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE MAKE THIS MUCH SELLING GARBAGE. ALSO THIS ARTICLE MENTIONS STEVE ERAY A GUY WHO POSTED ON HERE RIGHT AFTER HE GOT BUSTED AND G101'S STUPID ASS THINKS I AM STEVE ERAY.

I WAS ARGUING WITH STEVE ERAY WHEN HE CAME ON THE SITE BUT I AM NOT STEVE ERAY SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT G101 WAS SAYING WHEN HE PUT UP THAT THREAD WITH ME ARGUING WITH STEVIE. G101 IS A REATARD I AM NOT STEV ERAY AS I WAS ARGUING WITH HIM ON THIS SITE! WHAT WAS G101 SAYING? ANOTHER ABUSED ELF! ANYWAY THIS IS A GOOD READ THIS GUY MADE WHAT SOME PEOPLE MAKE IN A YEAR IN A WEEK JUST USING HIS CRAPPY CHINESE POWDER A MICROWAVE AND A SHITTY FILTERING DEVICE. VERY GOOD READ!

http://www.vpxsports.com/article-det...legger-is-born
http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/pinnacle-labs--seven-figure-bootlegging
http://www.vpxsports.com/article-det...ll-good-things

whitewisow ,, start closing your mouth up,, you dont understand the risk you are putting on yourself,, you will be burried in matter ofo weeks ,, the gh15 site is about to come up ,, if you have any sense of  anything from what you learned ,, START SHUTTING UP ,, and fast,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 12:28:10 PM »
i remember guys like dpharm. Great shit . Funny thing is i was about 18 when i first got into gear. My first injection was denkall test 400. Holy shit! Did that almost turn me away from steroids forever it was so fucking painfull. But, i stuck with it and eventually came across ugl's. Now u probably remember the original old school prohormones like 4-ad 1-ad and so on. What really got me turned to those was when they started selling them in powder form like 4-ad cyp. Before then i never knew u could manufacture your own gear so easily and i got hooked on doing it. Eventually i started buying raws from china and i got REALgood at homebrewing .i didnt know it at the time, but some of my recepies and techniques i was teaching to a guy took my shit and became a mid level source. I still got some of the pm from years ago about our discussions. Ive always though about going into the source game i know quite alot of whats required and maybe a few things i could learn. But in the end its not worth it to loose my freedom and give up a great career. Almost lost it once because of this game and i dont think id get a second chance.

dpharm from texas americana was one of the worst! if nto the WORST selsective scamers to ever known in bodybuild history

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 12:29:13 PM »
there is so much mis information on this site,, it is boredering a crime against bodybuild,, so much mis information it is catastrophy ,, last 4 months were real bad for getbig.com

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
Was there any connection between this Pinnacle Labs and the supp company that sold the pro-hormones with Mike O'Hearn as the poster boy?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 04:57:10 PM »
whitewisow ,, start closing your mouth up,, you dont understand the risk you are putting on yourself,, you will be burried in matter ofo weeks ,, the gh15 site is about to come up ,, if you have any sense of  anything from what you learned ,, START SHUTTING UP ,, and fast,,

gh15 approved
gh15, go fuck yourself you fucking dirty douche bag. stop threatening people. fuck you fuck you. suck some moose cock bitch boy.

march is gone and your site is not up. wtf? stop talking shit. just leave getbig, please leave. cock sucker.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
gh15, go fuck yourself you fucking dirty douche bag. stop threatening people. fuck you fuck you. suck some moose cock bitch boy.

march is gone and your site is not up. wtf? stop talking shit. just leave getbig, please leave. cock sucker.

oh my site is up...not up for you yet,, but rest assume...nightmare is coming

now you can suck a big fat cock,, im bringing everyone who deserve it down ,,EVERY ONE who deserve it ,, i had enough of what you did to getbig now its MY WILL

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 08:43:56 PM »
dpharm from texas americana was one of the worst! if nto the WORST selsective scamers to ever known in bodybuild history

gh15 approved
Dpharm was designer pharmaceuticals from california I dont know when they moved to texas unless you are talking about a diffrent Dpharm. the one I am thinking of had injectable dbol that was horrible from what I heard I never used them

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 08:52:46 PM »

gh15 approved

for what posting a thread? calling bigher out for pimping kamis HGH wich you yourself called a scammer? what's your problem? I don't give a fuck about the Gh15 site. you have been talking about it for like a year now.Your so big and the god of hormones!why are you wasting time on here? your mad because I called out your elf for pimping kamis new kigs? BTW I heard they are crap! or are you mad I think you get a cutt from kami for pimping his kits? in November you praised the guy everyday even telling people to pray for them at night-LOL. You even said I called out the scam. you said it was the worst thing you had seen! you labelled kami a scammer and no to buy from him! stop gooing back on your word!. A source should only get one chance! Not 3! that is why I believe you get a cutt fronm Kami! Now go to your site! stay away from here since you are such a god and arre so much bigger than anybody here. your just another faceless member to me. and a internet tough-guy with your threats that never get carried out. I know you are upset that adelle can no longer sing but dont take it out on me!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 09:12:23 PM »
widow ,, on my sites you will be made and shown for what you are,, you now do not care...but soon when ever one knows what you are....and no more hidden ability ...then you will care,, on my site the arnold story will come out if they want it to ...on my site your true actions will come out ,, no ability to fight it,, you do not get whats coming,, you really dont

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 09:15:17 PM »
there are fellas here who know the sites are coming,, this is why there is silence,, no more balonie ,, no more control over 19 year old fellas that i didnt know this and that and easy to get... now fellas already know its coming,, some here already know the adreses ...they know something big is coming ,, i sugest to really realy tone down ,, all the cult will be on gh15 site ,, it can burry someone in matter of 60 minutes ..you will see

i never get cut from hormones EVER,, im not suplier,, i dont know who kami is and who kublei is ,, all i knwo is what my elfs report to me and bigher is on top gh ,, i said consistancy is what make me do a serious step i never done before,,

i also warn here....you beter be ready ,, actual testing is coming on gh15 sites...not serum ACTUAL GH VIALS TESTING!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »
oh my site is up...not up for you yet,, but rest assume...nightmare is coming

now you can suck a big fat cock,, im bringing everyone who deserve it down ,,EVERY ONE who deserve it ,, i had enough of what you did to getbig now its MY WILL

gh15 approved
Bro, Cmon I always fuck with you and I admit it's just fooling about, nothing serious between us just some getbig ego, but serious what has WW done that is so bad, I have always tried to follow your feud and I understand you guys bash each other like crazy but for nearly a year I have heard you say "for what he's done" and I always felt like I can't ask cause I will look stupid but now I realize there is nothing, at least nothing anyone can point their finger at, ... so in all seriousness gh15 I ask and I am sure all getbig wants to know, WHAT HAS WW DONE,?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 09:25:29 PM »
he did nothing,, this is the reason i never cared to actualy do anything about him ,, as i said he didnt scam ,, but he pass himself as light blue and he is DARK black... he is not innocent,, he dealt and deal which is ok as logn as he not scam,, for him to interfer with how i think or why i think is not his place,, he claim i get benefit from kigtropin ? i fucking burnt that damn operation they have no customers...but....i also see the comunication betwen my top elf and them...and i see what they send him ...and if its consistant then it is best gh out there.. because I BEEN ON PHARMA GRADE KIGTROPIN myself...if it is same which i dont know yet since i myself not been on it....if it is same and consistant then no reason for it not to be out there for use because it will advace you more,,

when it come to whitewidow...i dont realy care,, i do know that i dotn hav supervision on everything go on my sites...since im not even the admins there...im not even a damn mod lol ,, and some of them do not like him for many reasons ,, they will probably be able to explain it beter in their own words...to me personaly i never heard of him scaming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 10:59:53 PM »
widow ,, on my sites you will be made and shown for what you are,, you now do not care...but soon when ever one knows what you are....and no more hidden ability ...then you will care,, on my site the arnold story will come out if they want it to ...on my site your true actions will come out ,, no ability to fight it,, you do not get whats coming,, you really dont

gh15 approved

I'm only going to say this once, that's not a threatening tone, it's just the mere fact I don't want to get into a big BS discussion that we've already been through 1,000 times. If your site pops up and has some type of Arnold/me story that's a bunch of lies, twisted truth and what not, which is all you could do if you're referring to what I think you are, your site will go the way of all the old Anthony Roberts sites, that's guaranteed. You may very well be god of hormones and all that, king ding dong of bodybuilding and sushi master and whatever else, but on this one, you're stepping into my turf if you go that rout. There are no more Anthony Roberts sites if you haven't noticed. Do this and there will be no GH15 site. That is a promise, I don't make them often, but this one I will all day long.

Keep it clean and truthful and we have no problems.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »
I have been reading about this matter for months going back and forth between various opposing parties. I got no bias in this. Simple matter of the fact is, that those who have been wronged deserve full salvation in the form of full money back or equivalent amount of GH.

Therefore, the simplest solution in this matter GH15 before EVER touting this source (a.k.a. scammer)' again -- no matter what he does to seek redemption is to right the wrong. Either he/she (Kami is it?) sends free product or sends full money back. Otherwise no enterprising criminal deserves a second change. They should be given a fair trial and executed upon being found guilty.

Remember justice is blind. There is no black and white. Either you are right or wrong.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 01:41:58 AM »
I'm only going to say this once, that's not a threatening tone, it's just the mere fact I don't want to get into a big BS discussion that we've already been through 1,000 times. If your site pops up and has some type of Arnold/me story that's a bunch of lies, twisted truth and what not, which is all you could do if you're referring to what I think you are, your site will go the way of all the old Anthony Roberts sites, that's guaranteed. You may very well be god of hormones and all that, king ding dong of bodybuilding and sushi master and whatever else, but on this one, you're stepping into my turf if you go that rout. There are no more Anthony Roberts sites if you haven't noticed. Do this and there will be no GH15 site. That is a promise, I don't make them often, but this one I will all day long.

Keep it clean and truthful and we have no problems.

you are tretening god of hormones? you sure you want toy go this way ? sudenly arnold junior is not that innocence? the gh15 site wont be ? for telling the truth? be very careful from this day on ,,

1,, do not delte this posting i just made if your future mater to you

2,, antony roberts can not achieve what gh15 has ,, gh15 is truth

3,, you are realy playing with fire here,, what you are doing now is dictatorships an di eat them for lunch ,,

on MY SITES anythnig that is truth will be said,, if you dont like it? try do something about it,, it will be truth and only! truth ,,
i know what happened that day ,, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY,,you cant hide it ,, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY TO YOU and what followed for long time,,

you dont treten gh15,, i have quite few trets going on simultanisoouly from fellas who do not like the truth ,, REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE TRUTH,,

this is MY WORLD you are only a visitor on the gh15 site,, MY FUCKING WORLD where truth shall be said and heard ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 01:44:47 AM »
I have been reading about this matter for months going back and forth between various opposing parties. I got no bias in this. Simple matter of the fact is, that those who have been wronged deserve full salvation in the form of full money back or equivalent amount of GH.

Therefore, the simplest solution in this matter GH15 before EVER touting this source (a.k.a. scammer)' again -- no matter what he does to seek redemption is to right the wrong. Either he/she (Kami is it?) sends free product or sends full money back. Otherwise no enterprising criminal deserves a second change. They should be given a fair trial and executed upon being found guilty.

Remember justice is blind. There is no black and white. Either you are right or wrong.

i do not bring anyone from anything until there is conisstancy of high level products for everyone,, i said it once i  will say it again ,, IF I DID it would be after consistancy to everyone for long enough time

the only true fella with no agendas here is ME

me me me ME ME ME gh15 the only one with no agendas !

gh15 approved
fallen angel