Author Topic: Getting fat on gh  (Read 15103 times)

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
Getting fat on gh
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:37:59 AM »
Ok been crusing on 250mg of pharm grade test e for about 4 weeks.I just finished a DNP cycle a few days ago n went from 220 to 210.After the cycle i stated 50mcg of t3.This whole time i been on Thanktrophin from the man who must not be named,I finished 1 full kit running 4iu im half way thru the 2nd kit on 6iu and NOTHINGGGGGGG.My diet is not the best but its not terrible plus im on gh right?Now im back up to 214 and my stomach is a fucking mess of FAT

NO SIDE EFFECTS
NO FAT LOSE RESULTS
NO NOTHING,

Reilly13

• Getbig II
Re: Getting fat on gh
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 06:48:59 AM »
Much of that is water from the gh and rebound from the DNP.

Get The Water Pill from Walmart take 1 to 2 a day and most of it will go away.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 06:49:54 AM »
Ok been crusing on 250mg of pharm grade test e for about 4 weeks.I just finished a DNP cycle a few days ago n went from 220 to 210.After the cycle i stated 50mcg of t3.This whole time i been on Thanktrophin from the man who must not be named,I finished 1 full kit running 4iu im half way thru the 2nd kit on 6iu and NOTHINGGGGGGG.My diet is not the best but its not terrible plus im on gh right?Now im back up to 214 and my stomach is a fucking mess of FAT

NO SIDE EFFECTS
NO FAT LOSE RESULTS
NO NOTHING,

Shut the fuck up you retarded fucking child. Im getting tired of seeing your stupid bullshit threads and complaints. You ignored the advice of all the vets in your previous pathetic thread and now you say your diet is "not the best" and want to complain. Fuck off lard tub.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 06:56:24 AM »
Cant see the picture bro.... :-\
?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 06:59:02 AM »
yeah uhh, your diet is definitely "not the best" considering someone can get to single digit bodyfat while completely natural with just the use of a clean diet and cardio and you are using every drug possible to lose weight yet getting fatter. i'd say cut down on the pizzas and get some discipline if you actually want to lose fat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 07:16:13 AM »
Get serious and eat cleaner and hit the treadmill like it`s your job.

Bunch of lazy bastards on this site.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 07:25:53 AM »
wasn't this the kid who competed and was hand picked to get pro knowledge and cycle info.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 08:01:17 AM »
Do you still use t3?
what was you on prior to the cruising and at what doses?

indiasfinest

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 08:02:52 AM »
Check your Thyroid

He's on t3 which stimulates the thyroid.  So even if that was the problem, the T3 should have helped.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 08:16:10 AM »
Get serious and eat cleaner and hit the treadmill like it`s your job.

Bunch of lazy bastards on this site.

YES.

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 08:47:57 AM »
nutrition is like 75% of everything. Y in the fuck does everyone think that taking juice and hgh that you dont have to eat well and look like ronnie coleman. Blows my mind. We arent in the movie limitless with that pill dam

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 08:50:56 AM »
nutrition is like 75% of everything. Y in the fuck does everyone think that taking juice and hgh that you dont have to eat well and look like ronnie coleman. Blows my mind. We arent in the movie limitless with that pill dam
Because guys on 200mg tren ED really don't have to worry about what they eat.
I'm with you though when it comes to normal dosed cycles.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »
Wow, now we have someone complaining about Thanktropin?  First time I think I have ever heard complaints about them.  I'm using them right now and they are excellent, at just 3iu per day.  Maybe you should get off your ass and stop being lazy with your diet and cardio.  Why in the hell are you using DNP anyway? 

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 09:10:57 AM »
Yeah honestly these are the fucking idiots that really need to just accept being fat shits and quit plaguing the AAS community. You are not a bodybuilder.

Let me spell it out for you NYLazyFuck: guy, you are a fat dipshit to begin with because you are a lazy, glutton, bitch who has no discipline and is GREEDY.

Have any of you ever met a fat person that wasn't greedy. No, bc they dont exist. This nymuscle bitch is greedy. He wants to take drugs, so he can still be a fat fuck and eat his pizzas and fried foods. And then you make an excuse that you are genetically predisposed for obesity?

BITCH YOU CANT BE FAT ON A 1500 CALORIE DIET. NO ONE CAN.

And just a note, due to your greediness, it led you to desperateness which opened up the opportunoty for you to get scammed. You deserve it piece of shit generation nothingness.

And this post is not hate, it is a lashing at the thinking that you have of entitlement without working for It and having discipline. You are a bitch ass kid who got to 260 pounds of fatness on fucking tren. Only possible with generation nothingness. Leave getbig and go back to facebook punk.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 09:34:16 AM »

because you don't actually have to eat well. there's a difference between eating horrendously though versus eating some fast food a few times a week.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 09:35:07 AM »
Yeah honestly these are the fucking idiots that really need to just accept being fat shits and quit plaguing the AAS community. You are not a bodybuilder.

Let me spell it out for you NYLazyFuck: ####, you are a fat dipshit to begin with because you are a lazy, glutton, bitch who has no discipline and is GREEDY.

Have any of you ever met a fat person that wasn't greedy. No, bc they dont exist. This nymuscle bitch is greedy. He wants to take drugs, so he can still be a fat fuck and eat his pizzas and fried foods. And then you make an excuse that you are genetically predisposed for obesity?

And just a note, due to your greediness, it led you to desperateness which opened up the opportunoty for you to get scammed. You deserve it piece of shit generation nothingness.

And this post is not hate, it is a lashing at the thinking that you have of entitlement without working for It and having discipline. You are a bitch ass kid who got to 260 pounds of fatness on fucking tren. Only possible with generation nothingness. Leave getbig and go back to facebook punk.

what's wrong with you? this isn't needed or constructive.

indiasfinest

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 09:45:08 AM »
Because guys on 200mg tren ED really don't have to worry about what they eat.
I'm with you though when it comes to normal dosed cycles.

So your saying I wouldn't have to worry about diet on 200mg tren ED?  I don't believe this....

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 09:56:06 AM »
Not sure how anyone can be fat when taking GH.  I take 3-4iu of Thanks per day with tren and test prop and I can eat pretty much whatever I want whenever I want and keep getting leaner.  I bust my ass in the gym, and contest diet once per year as well, but for the life of me I don't understand how anyone can be a fat ass while on GH.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 10:11:00 AM »

Let me spell it out for you NYLazyFuck: ####, you are a fat dipshit to begin with because you are a lazy, glutton, bitch who has no discipline and is GREEDY.

Take a chill pill, seriously.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 10:40:49 AM »
Wow! Hardcore on the boy Peeps, Maybe some advise and encouragement would be better.... CHILAAAXEE :-) ;D
It's not Tennis!

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 08:55:54 AM »
If i didnt know how to diet i would of never looked like this.I admit my diet has been slopy but from what i see on her GH is suppose to be magic in a vial.I read about ppl being on GH eating shit the night before and waking up leaner

hagieburger

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 01:22:17 PM »
So your saying I wouldn't have to worry about diet on 200mg tren ED?  I don't believe this....
Believe it...

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 10:12:01 AM »

Sure, dont listen to the people who have been there n done that. You obviously have a far bigger appetite and can eat so much more then them that 200mg tren ED wont help you lol.

Seriously, not trying to be a dick but why dont you try 200mg ed before you disagree with the results it gives.

On another note, eat like a bodybuilder. Alot of guys take what GH15 says too literally, the message is you can mix in some foods you normally done but overall you should be eating whole meals, cooked, beneficial, etc. You cant just eat 50% shit and expect to look awesome lol, even if you could why would you want to? You feel like crap eating crap.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »
and the guys saying they could eat anything they want were on a lot more than 4-5 iu's per day.   More like 10-15 iu's per day.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 09:39:10 PM »
I don't get why everyone on this board thinks you can eat like shit and look fantastic, people have said it a million times lol, you can cheat but you should eat reasonably the majority of the time this means instead of 3 burgers and some fries a day eat Burger and fries, tuna and rice, egg whites and pineapple with a banana or two. I mean what's so hard about this tuna and Rice with some sauce is a pretty fuckin tasty meal and its gonna be easy as hell too make also. Do you guys just eat like shit for no reason?