Author Topic: Spoke with an ex-nationals/usa's competitor about Vince Taylor  (Read 13577 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
This guy competed in the 80's and 90's on the national level, never got a pro card. He did the Nationals and USA's a combined 12 times, and was around a lot of the pro's back then. He told me he was friends with Vince in the mid 90's and that the guy relied on his genetics and drugs for everything, basically another Paul Dillet. Always trained consistently, but never pushed himself that hard or followed much of a diet. He said he was around Vince for his prep for one of the Arnolds and that he basically ate 3 times a day. For breakfast he'd have eggs and bacon, then do his morning workout, then eat a burger and drink regular coke, go back and train later, then another meal and at night he'd have scotch or rum if he felt like it. Said Vince trained twice a day and 6 days a week. 12-15 sets per bodypart, moderate reps never going to failure. Then he told me about drugs and said that this was one area vince was completely anal about. Never missed a shot ever and always did it the same time everyday. Loved shooting his arms and calves the most. He said the guy loved parabolan, anadrol, gh...  I don't know what his whole cycle looked like but here's the numbers he was telling me that vince was running a month out

Sustanon 1250mg Per Week
Test Prop 1000mg Per Week
EQ 1800mg Per Week
Parabolan 228mg ED
Masteron 200mg ED
Anadrol 200mg ED
T3/Clen/Ephedrine(didn't mention doses just the use of them)
GH 18iu ED

Said after this point he'd start lowering his test big time and bring his mast and para dosages up. I asked him about synthol because i've heard ppl accuse Vince of it before, but he said no synthol just site injects. Never went crazy with diuretics but always used them.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Spoke with an ex-nationals/usa's competitor about Vince Taylor
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:12:04 AM »
Sounds very believable unlike what that dumbass Namat claims about his own usage ::)

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:13:23 AM »

Standard cycle there, mega doses no suprises, put into anyone who has great response to the gas and good lines and you get a Vince Taylor, or Levrone or Jackson.. ect

Rom Heris approved

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 09:17:22 AM »
Standard cycle there, mega doses no suprises, put into anyone who has great response to the gas and good lines and you get a Vince Taylor, or Levrone or Jackson.. ect

Rom Heris approved

Imagine if u put skip, lame norton, or Ron Harris on those dosages? Since they are natural they would be a beast if they ht the sauce ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »
I've red somewhere that fella used to train with remarkably light weights. And the regimen is very believeable. Regardless - he had an amazing physique.. these lines are amongst the top of the top, really gifted. And he still looks very young, maybe all that gh payed off huh..
 Now I wonder what would I look like on these doses...

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 10:03:47 AM »
Seems Bang on Nate!

No doubt he was a human pin cushion, especially during prep.

Waiting for Mr.15 to chime in on this one

chess315

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
Sounds very believable unlike what that dumbass Namat claims about his own usage ::)
at 300mg of prop a week he will be using less then anyone in the wwe good decision by vince to get less abusing  athletes .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 02:56:42 AM »
Every pro is a human pun cushion,the difference is that Vince Taylor is a legend and most pros aren`t,or never will be no matter how much gear they abuse.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:37 AM »

Imagine if u put skip, lame norton, or Ron Harris on those dosages? Since they are natural they would be a beast if they ht the sauce ::)
[ /quote] if you put namat on that his skin would actually rip from the growth

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 07:52:37 AM »
maybe steve is a hyper responder

Maybe steve can open a vial of tren, smell it, and he will grow

Or suck on an anapolan, and put it back in container and grow

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
I always laugh when people say certain pros don't use high doses (danta and sons always claim they know guys that use piddly doses).
What he means is some guys are hyper responders and some guys aren't. As if some guy responds great to AAS and decides he'll stop
at 500mg because that is all he needs. Bullshit. If he responds so well to 500mg, he is going to put that hyper response to good use by
giving it 3g+.

A good responder using low doses would be like a guy with a fast engine and nitrous.
Just because he has nitrous (he's faster), do you think he would only put the peddle down half way?
Hell no. He has the nitrous as an advantage, and he STILL puts the pedal to the metal because the nitrous is what gave him the upper hand.
He doesn't think 'oh good, I have nitrous, I am just as fast as them, but now I can be safer too because I only have to put the peddle down
half way'.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 12:24:05 PM »
This guy competed in the 80's and 90's on the national level, never got a pro card. He did the Nationals and USA's a combined 12 times, and was around a lot of the pro's back then. He told me he was friends with Vince in the mid 90's and that the guy relied on his genetics and drugs for everything, basically another Paul Dillet. Always trained consistently, but never pushed himself that hard or followed much of a diet. He said he was around Vince for his prep for one of the Arnolds and that he basically ate 3 times a day. For breakfast he'd have eggs and bacon, then do his morning workout, then eat a burger and drink regular coke, go back and train later, then another meal and at night he'd have scotch or rum if he felt like it. Said Vince trained twice a day and 6 days a week. 12-15 sets per bodypart, moderate reps never going to failure. Then he told me about drugs and said that this was one area vince was completely anal about. Never missed a shot ever and always did it the same time everyday. Loved shooting his arms and calves the most. He said the guy loved parabolan, anadrol, gh...  I don't know what his whole cycle looked like but here's the numbers he was telling me that vince was running a month out

Sustanon 1250mg Per Week
Test Prop 1000mg Per Week
EQ 1800mg Per Week
Parabolan 228mg ED
Masteron 200mg ED
Anadrol 200mg ED
T3/Clen/Ephedrine(didn't mention doses just the use of them)
GH 18iu ED

Said after this point he'd start lowering his test big time and bring his mast and para dosages up. I asked him about synthol because i've heard ppl accuse Vince of it before, but he said no synthol just site injects. Never went crazy with diuretics but always used them.

very good,, not bad for gymasium talk ,, fiunaly someone that put something here that is worth anything beside what i say

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 01:06:09 PM »
Didnt shawn ray say that vince was one of the cleanest eaters in the ifbb??

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 01:07:15 PM »
cleanest eater, im afraid he meaned something else with that :-X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 01:16:44 PM »
The guy's training, from all accounts, defined wimpiness.

Can't deny how great he once looked, though.

Last I saw him, perhaps seven years ago, his wheels appeared to be non-existent. (Then again, he never did have have huge legs.) Still had the guns, though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 01:20:43 PM »
Didnt shawn ray say that vince was one of the cleanest eaters in the ifbb??

sean ray? one of the most disgusting only think of himself policitcaly corect individual in bodybuild? sean ray was just on as much ,, sean ray lol what a joke ,, with all of what he took he still remained a chiwi..he was just a master of politicaly corectness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »
sean ray? one of the most disgusting only think of himself policitcaly corect individual in bodybuild? sean ray was just on as much ,, sean ray lol what a joke ,, with all of what he took he still remained a chiwi..he was just a master of politicaly corectness

gh15 approved

who would you say in the present or past is the ifbb pro that has been the least full of shit?? Is anyone open about the cycles they use??

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 02:17:08 PM »
Really...?

As I know I have never looked like Vince...not even close...now u know one of the reasons why...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
cool thread. always fun to see what pros took

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 03:43:23 PM »
what would be the point of taking both Sust and Test Prop....that makes no sense together imo

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 04:02:48 PM »
Either availability or he wanted 2g of test but wanted to be able to drop the majority of it fast

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 04:30:46 PM »
cool thread. always fun to see what pros took
Just go to the steroid board.......most guys there are taking just as much or more.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »
Every pro is a human pun cushion,the difference is that Vince Taylor is a legend and most pros aren`t,or never will be no matter how much gear they abuse.
Exactly, and he's one of the most winningest pros in history. Also, he didn't start lifting until he was 28 (or start competing)...so that may have something to do with it. And he was pretty light in the early 90s as well...in the 220s.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 06:18:39 PM »

gh15 approved

who would you say in the present or past is the ifbb pro that has been the least full of shit?? Is anyone open about the cycles they use??

me!,, im tellin you here exactly what it take ,, M E

they are all filt liars bunch of skanks ,, im not joking,, bunch of lieing pieces of addicts ,, they lie and lie and lie about treenbolona doses LIE! they lie abou the use of hgh and insulina which is HUGE

evin centifani would be right now sitting 201 lb 6% with out the hgh and insulina ,, read this number...201lb 6%!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 06:20:23 PM »

me!,, im tellin you here exactly what it take ,, M E

they are all filt liars bunch of skanks ,, im not joking,, bunch of lieing pieces of addicts ,, they lie and lie and lie about treenbolona doses LIE! they lie abou the use of hgh and insulina which is HUGE

evin centifani would be right now sitting 201 lb 6% with out the hgh and insulina ,, read this number...201lb 6%!

gh15 approved

THIS!

All day long

gh15 is my lord and savior. without him, i'd still be searching for the truth.