Author Topic: Spoke with an ex-nationals/usa's competitor about Vince Taylor  (Read 13607 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Spoke with an ex-nationals/usa's competitor about Vince Taylor
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »
Exactly, and he's one of the most winningest pros in history. Also, he didn't start lifting until he was 28 (or start competing)...so that may have something to do with it. And he was pretty light in the early 90s as well...in the 220s.
won the nationals as lightheavy 188 lbs 1988,competed as pro early on winning shows at 208 and gradually was near 240 by mid to late 90's insane arms and calves,had great chest later on as well,had gyno early on removed.great conditioning and poser .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 08:21:37 PM »
8400 mg plus gh and others stuff, sounds crazy but when you think he was one of the all time best, his numbers have to be this high, why wouldn't they be, totally believable, and probably a lot more guys at that level doing way more yet,

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2012, 08:36:17 PM »
Now THAT'S a believable cycle ! Finally !!!

Now tell me ... does ANYONE still believe the supposed Dorian Yates cycles ???? Yeah ... didn't think so. :/

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2012, 08:45:04 PM »
Now THAT'S a believable cycle ! Finally !!!

Now tell me ... does ANYONE still believe the supposed Dorian Yates cycles ???? Yeah ... didn't think so. :/
I don't believe the Yates cycle to be true cause the way it was put together had no logic but the numbers aren't far off as a whole, I could see him doing anywhere from 50-100% more then what Vince did, I mean Yates was an extremist, he was a warrior, a fundamentalist but stoic like, he felt he was an artist and would have no problem going within a hair of death towards his cause but show a straight face in the process, such was his personality, pure freak. Disregarded his feelings to get the job done.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2012, 10:14:33 PM »
lol Taylor is a poor sport.  His cycle really doesn't matter though because he never won the Olympia.  Nothing compared to The GOAT.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 10:20:42 PM »
Meanwhile in Vince's basement.......

Vinny sits down with a bowl of icecream, pops open getbig do read the daily bodybuilding drug news..  Reads this thread and decides to chime in on the subject..

We are waiting Vinny

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 08:59:29 AM »
the diet part is spot on.  I was at the Arnold the year he won.  He gave a seminar the next day and basically those were his exact words. 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 09:41:15 AM »
I also heard this about his diet (or lack of) before, and having a few drinks every night

Vince also said he had big arms when he started training already (said 18's, but I'm not sure bout that)

Black guys do get away with poor diets better, especially if they've never let themselves get fat before

It goes without saying being juiced to the gills helps

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 04:30:58 PM »
THIS!

All day long

gh15 is my lord and savior. without him, i'd still be searching for the truth.

Amen...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 06:38:41 PM »
sean ray? one of the most disgusting only think of himself policitcaly corect individual in bodybuild? sean ray was just on as much ,, sean ray lol what a joke ,, with all of what he took he still remained a chiwi..he was just a master of politicaly corectness

gh15 approved
lol

ok, gimmick  ::)
!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 09:39:27 PM »
lol

ok, gimmick  ::)

coudnt break 210lb even if jumped in the air day in day out and did flip flops ups and downs,, he coundt maintain condition when over 210 ....he started looking like shit! coudnt do it especialy when he got into the 215+ zones

facts are facts,,

and yes he took everything! under the sun

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 12:52:40 AM »
Really...?

As I know I have never looked like Vince...not even close...now u know one of the reasons why...

Doesn't mean you didn't take a lot just because u didn't look like Vince  ::)

I will say u do have a good physique though just not what u claim 300 or whatever the amount of test u take  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 03:33:02 AM »
coudnt break 210lb even if jumped in the air day in day out and did flip flops ups and downs,, he coundt maintain condition when over 210 ....he started looking like shit! coudnt do it especialy when he got into the 215+ zones

facts are facts,,

gh15 approved
The FACT is, Shawn Ray was a better bodybuilder than you could have ever hoped to have been. They don't have weight scales on the stage, so who cares. Bodybuilding used to be about the illusion you created. Shawn kept his lines at whatever he weighed while competing.

The guys nowadays worry too much about how much they weigh. Its part of the reason why you have these bloated bellies. Guys are too heavy for their frames...they should weigh LESS!

We all know that all pro bodybuilders take a boatload of drugs...you are not providing any stunning revelations.  ::)
!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 05:39:03 AM »
Doesn't mean you didn't take a lot just because u didn't look like Vince  ::)

I will say u do have a good physique though just not what u claim 300 or whatever the amount of test u take  ;)

Get your facts straight. He posted his heaviest cycle before. He only said he maintains on 300mg prop. Not once did he say he got his physique as a result of 300mg test. You can apologize to him now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 06:09:16 AM »
The guys nowadays worry too much about how much they weigh. Its part of the reason why you have these bloated bellies. Guys are too heavy for their frames...they should weigh LESS!

spot fucking on ma man!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 06:29:18 AM »
100% truth and correct. Scale and weight does not mean anything except that they are heavier. If the judges prefer that, then so be it BUT it does not represent anything the general population will strive for. 

Shawn Ray was the epitome of a small body but untouchable lines. Like Bob paris and zane, he had ultimate lines and proportions. Nothing stood out too much and nothing was lacking. He was modern perfection and that was sometimes a bad thing. Perfection is boring to those judges who want to see a circus act and not think about how the guy got it and all the consequences. Be a freak and we will reward you, kind of thing. Shit sucks and judging still sucks.

Shawn was of all the 90's one of THE BEST. No arguining there. Best meaning most attractive, symmetrical, cut, big, proportioned and well-spoken. Does not matter if he took what all others took...that goes without saying, he still looked and behaved better (in public at least) and that is very important.

People always assume Shawn wanted to get bigger, but Shawn made his money and track-record on being perfect and not being the biggest. Biggest on his frame would suck on he knew it. He played the game by his rules and is more remembered and talked off then multiple O's like Zane, Franco, Dick-er-son, and even Haney.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2012, 06:41:15 AM »
100% truth and correct. Scale and weight does not mean anything except that they are heavier. If the judges prefer that, then so be it BUT it does not represent anything the general population will strive for. 

Shawn Ray was the epitome of a small body but untouchable lines. Like Bob paris and zane, he had ultimate lines and proportions. Nothing stood out too much and nothing was lacking. He was modern perfection and that was sometimes a bad thing. Perfection is boring to those judges who want to see a circus act and not think about how the guy got it and all the consequences. Be a freak and we will reward you, kind of thing. Shit sucks and judging still sucks.

Shawn was of all the 90's one of THE BEST. No arguining there. Best meaning most attractive, symmetrical, cut, big, proportioned and well-spoken. Does not matter if he took what all others took...that goes without saying, he still looked and behaved better (in public at least) and that is very important.

People always assume Shawn wanted to get bigger, but Shawn made his money and track-record on being perfect and not being the biggest. Biggest on his frame would suck on he knew it. He played the game by his rules and is more remembered and talked off then multiple O's like Zane, Franco, Dick-er-son, and even Haney.

great post. It would be nice if people can formulate their own opinions rather than just follow what gh15 says negatively about people like shawn ray

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 08:01:28 AM »
how could he afford 18iu/d of gh back in the 90s? jeez, so much money but i guess it's an investment, like a house. probably took out a mortgage and told the bank "adding a larger sweep to the structure of the home"

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 08:04:32 AM »
Get your facts straight. He posted his heaviest cycle before. He only said he maintains on 300mg prop. Not once did he say he got his physique as a result of 300mg test. You can apologize to him now.

what was his heaviest cycle he said he used?

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 09:51:47 AM »
This guy competed in the 80's and 90's on the national level, never got a pro card. He did the Nationals and USA's a combined 12 times, and was around a lot of the pro's back then. He told me he was friends with Vince in the mid 90's and that the guy relied on his genetics and drugs for everything, basically another Paul Dillet. Always trained consistently, but never pushed himself that hard or followed much of a diet. He said he was around Vince for his prep for one of the Arnolds and that he basically ate 3 times a day. For breakfast he'd have eggs and bacon, then do his morning workout, then eat a burger and drink regular coke, go back and train later, then another meal and at night he'd have scotch or rum if he felt like it. Said Vince trained twice a day and 6 days a week. 12-15 sets per bodypart, moderate reps never going to failure. Then he told me about drugs and said that this was one area vince was completely anal about. Never missed a shot ever and always did it the same time everyday. Loved shooting his arms and calves the most. He said the guy loved parabolan, anadrol, gh...  I don't know what his whole cycle looked like but here's the numbers he was telling me that vince was running a month out

Sustanon 1250mg Per Week
Test Prop 1000mg Per Week
EQ 1800mg Per Week
Parabolan 228mg ED
Masteron 200mg ED
Anadrol 200mg ED
T3/Clen/Ephedrine(didn't mention doses just the use of them)
GH 18iu ED

Said after this point he'd start lowering his test big time and bring his mast and para dosages up. I asked him about synthol because i've heard ppl accuse Vince of it before, but he said no synthol just site injects. Never went crazy with diuretics but always used them.

This is a nice story, but it's 2nd hand ... 
Let Vince talk on Vince, saw him get 3rd to dorian and lee, in 1991 ..... 
 he truly was 3rd best in the world that year !!!!!

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 09:55:30 AM »

facts are facts,,

gh15 approved

Well I've seen pics of you "breaking 200" Jason, and the 15-20% bodyfat and gyno isn't pretty.
Perhaps instead of scouring the internet for steroid info to pass off as your "tips from a pro" (LOL), you might want to look into information on AI's especially Letro. If you have any questions feel free to PM me- NOONE should have to live with gyno like that.

BTW Mr. Stern - I know what you look like and I've seen what Shawn Ray looks like- you wish you could be 200 without looking like a fat permabulker. When will the lies stop you Filt?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
Well I've seen pics of you "breaking 200" Jason, and the 15-20% bodyfat and gyno isn't pretty.
Perhaps instead of scouring the internet for steroid info to pass off as your "tips from a pro" (LOL), you might want to look into information on AI's especially Letro. If you have any questions feel free to PM me- NOONE should have to live with gyno like that.

BTW Mr. Stern - I know what you look like and I've seen what Shawn Ray looks like- you wish you could be 200 without looking like a fat permabulker. When will the lies stop you Filt?
:-\

!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 12:42:04 PM »

Hows all that gh and juice working out for ya "bro"

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2012, 12:53:42 PM »
what was his heaviest cycle he said he used?
1 blowjob, 2 serious sex acts and 1 handjob nonstop.

;D

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »
1 blowjob, 2 serious sex acts and 1 handjob nonstop.

;D
that was all given by Bay? He must have bumped u up a tier.