Author Topic: So pretty much standard doses are a waste of time  (Read 7104 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
So pretty much standard doses are a waste of time
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »
Been on 5 iu thanktropin for 2 months
Been on 100mg prop and 100mg tren eod, and 280mg sust per week for 2 weeks now

I know 2 weeks ain't shit, but combined with the gh for 9 weeks, and everything everyone on this site says about tren and thanks, I'd expect to look a bit better than I do.

I started at 210 10%, right now I'm at 210 10%. Sure I haven't looked any worse if I cheated on my diet here and there, and I may have gotten slightly better looking, but I diet and workout pretty damn good, at least 85%, why am I not seeing the results like everyone claims??

I'm going to continue this for 2 more weeks, then I will drop the prop, up the sust to 350 per week, and the tren to 75 ed. 2 weeks of that, and if no real results, upping the tren to 100 ed. Still no results at the end of the 8 weeks, then I'm just quitting the juice and becoming an alcoholic.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: So pretty much standard doses are a waste of time
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 08:16:23 AM »
Why do you use so much test ?
and don't you get any stronger now when you use tren?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
dont tell me this..im starting prop/ace here in a few days :-\

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 09:04:55 AM »
If you have been on 5iu of thanks, and everything else remained constant you should have at the very least dropped some bodyfat.  You say you are the same BF though as when you started?  Any improvements in your delts?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »

I know 2 weeks ain't shit, but combined with the gh for 9 weeks, and everything everyone on this site says about tren and thanks, I'd expect to look a bit better than I do.

I started at 210 10%, right now I'm at 210 10%. Sure I haven't looked any worse if I cheated on my diet here and there, and I may have gotten slightly better looking, but I diet and workout pretty damn good, at least 85%, why am I not seeing the results like everyone claims??

I'm going to continue this for 2 more weeks, then I will drop the prop, up the sust to 350 per week, and the tren to 75 ed. 2 weeks of that, and if no real results, upping the tren to 100 ed. Still no results at the end of the 8 weeks, then I'm just quitting the juice and becoming an alcoholic.

I dont get posts like this at all. First of all people like to stretch the truth, not everyone but some. When someone says they ran 500mg of tren and lost 10lbs and gained muscle after 6 weeks... They really ran a gram, or they lost 5lbs and look like they gained muscle. Secondly, your right it has only been 2 weeks... What were you expeecting from a weekly 630mg of test and 350mg of tren? I am assuming your basing your lack of gains off what you read from gh15 right? Majority of the time, he is saying to run 100-300mg ED. Im not trying to rag on you but if anyone of us had seen you 2 weeks ago and saw you today we would obviously see a difference, just because you dont doesnt mean its not there. As for the thanks, you have been on them for 9 weeks, most guys are on them year round, on top of that its 5iu. Thats a good dose but if you read the bible or at the very least read other peoples experiences the growth and starts at 8iu+ and around 15iu you can eat whatever the hell you want without gaining fat.

My advice, drop the sust and leave the prop at 50mg EOD. Or Drop the prop and lower the sust down inthe the mid/high 100s. Finally, bump that tren to 700mg if you want a taste of what people are talking about. You want the tren results, get the test low so you can run the tren high.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
You aren't going to get shit out from 2 weeks of AAS use... so be patient with that one.
As for the gh, 5iu a day and you should have been leaning out a lot by now. I think your GH is bunk, and you haven't given your AAS a chance
to really start working.

Swlabr

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:45 AM »
Highly doubt it's bunk -- I think he's confusing water for fat.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 12:01:50 PM »

I'm using the prop as a kickstart for 4 weeks so I can cruise on sust for a while.

The funny thing is, I'm getting all the sides. Feeling kinda groggy and shitty on tren, having bad insomnia, but confidence is up. Getting the numb hands and the water from gh, and it's probably also helping my sleep. As far as results, however, they've been quite lackluster. On 2 different occasion I've had girls come up to me and ask to see my abs. Of course I don't have any right now, and so it's embarrassing. Like I said, I'm gonna give it 2 more weeks, drop the prop and do sust at 280-350, and up tren to 75-100 ed and see how that works out. Also, I only have 4-5 weeks of gh left, I may just not re-up, and see what happens without it.

Btw, I've been taking 12.5 mg aromasin eod, but that hasn't been helping the water too much. Should I up that too?

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 12:44:30 PM »
200mg Tren ED is when sh1t got real for me and everyone at my gym started giving me the whats he running looks...

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »
the more i read this the more im worried 50-100mg eod of tren ace isnt gonna give me results im expecting  >:(

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 12:57:43 PM »
the more i read this the more im worried 50-100mg eod of tren ace isnt gonna give me results im expecting  >:(

Everyone's different man. I've never responded well to drugs and I have shit genetics on top of that. I do, however, feel that what ever doses you read people are getting results from, you should multiply by 2-3x.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »
well im running prop/ace EOD not ED

as for results just looking to lean out noticeably, LOOK different after say 12 weeks

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 01:04:24 PM »
Another thing I'm thinking of doing is upping the gh to 10iu ed. This will give me 2 weeks at that dose. Once it's done I'll up the tren an drop the test like I planned and hit it with no gh.

I this a better idea?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
Everyone's different man. I've never responded well to drugs and I have shit genetics on top of that. I do, however, feel that what ever doses you read people are getting results from, you should multiply by 2-3x.

well i havent responded to test e at 500mg after 12 weeks, so hopefully im not a "non-responder"!

im talking nothing, maybe slightly smaller balls and some sensitivity in the nips, but thats it :-\

so prop/ace should hopefully be a lot different

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 01:20:27 PM »
I'm using the prop as a kickstart for 4 weeks so I can cruise on sust for a while.

The funny thing is, I'm getting all the sides. Feeling kinda groggy and shitty on tren, having bad insomnia, but confidence is up. Getting the numb hands and the water from gh, and it's probably also helping my sleep. As far as results, however, they've been quite lackluster. On 2 different occasion I've had girls come up to me and ask to see my abs. Of course I don't have any right now, and so it's embarrassing. Like I said, I'm gonna give it 2 more weeks, drop the prop and do sust at 280-350, and up tren to 75-100 ed and see how that works out. Also, I only have 4-5 weeks of gh left, I may just not re-up, and see what happens without it.

Btw, I've been taking 12.5 mg aromasin eod, but that hasn't been helping the water too much. Should I up that too?

All of this shit is in your head!

First off, HGH will take away or minimize sides from tren by a huge margin so you would not be experience any of what you said to a bad enough degree to notice it. Since starting HGH at a measly 4iu I am able to run tren at 700mg with less sides then when I ran it at 300mg with no hgh, only sides I have is insomnia and sweating and I dont really give a fuck cause its not that bad lol.

You have ran the GH for 2 months and your going to stop it at 3? Im sorry but you seem like you have no patience and all the advice in this thread will be wasted. Stick it out, do the time, everyone who is big has done their time why are you so above it? Again, I dont mean this to come off as mean but really who the fuck gives about 2 girls wanting to see your abbs. Hgh will make you hold water, if you cant deal with that then you dont deserve all the benefits it can give you.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »
All of this shit is in your head!

First off, HGH will take away or minimize sides from tren by a huge margin so you would not be experience any of what you said to a bad enough degree to notice it. Since starting HGH at a measly 4iu I am able to run tren at 700mg with less sides then when I ran it at 300mg with no hgh, only sides I have is insomnia and sweating and I dont really give a fuck cause its not that bad lol.

You have ran the GH for 2 months and your going to stop it at 3? Im sorry but you seem like you have no patience and all the advice in this thread will be wasted. Stick it out, do the time, everyone who is big has done their time why are you so above it? Again, I dont mean this to come off as mean but really who the fuck gives about 2 girls wanting to see your abbs. Hgh will make you hold water, if you cant deal with that then you dont deserve all the benefits it can give you.

I understand what you're saying here. I'm definitely gonna stick it out and keep playing with doses.

The question that remains, however, is that if gh hides lines and makes you look less lean than you really are, shouldn't I drop it at some point in order to be in best aesthetic shape for "beach season"? 4-5 more weeks will take me into mid may. That's prime shirt off season, and I really don't want to walk around bloat, hence why I'm thinking of dropping gh at that point.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 01:37:12 PM »
I understand what you're saying here. I'm definitely gonna stick it out and keep playing with doses.

The question that remains, however, is that if gh hides lines and makes you look less lean than you really are, shouldn't I drop it at some point in order to be in best aesthetic shape for "beach season"? 4-5 more weeks will take me into mid may. That's prime shirt off season, and I really don't want to walk around bloat, hence why I'm thinking of dropping gh at that point.

Yes I see your point. You could indeed load on GH for 3-4 months then drop it before summer if you absolutely must look your leanest. However I will say this, say you drop that GH at 8% bodyfat and I continue to run mine for the summer. Midway through summer I am now 6% and look leaner then you regardless of the water because you are still 8% or 9%, not only that but I am now experience the round delts and 3d look etc etc and look bigger then ever.

^ Priorities. Nobody is going to blame you for wanting to look good for the summer though. N other thing to think about is this, you probly cant handle tren at 700mg without Gh, you can with GH. Bumping your tren from 350mg to 700mg will make you look better then if you drop GH and lose a bit of water.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 02:27:35 PM »

I'm gonna assume you aren't a true 10%, also with Mega doses you dont have to wworry about ddiet, but what you're on you will still have to be concious of what you eat to achieve results like you want.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 03:58:22 PM »
Yes I see your point. You could indeed load on GH for 3-4 months then drop it before summer if you absolutely must look your leanest. However I will say this, say you drop that GH at 8% bodyfat and I continue to run mine for the summer. Midway through summer I am now 6% and look leaner then you regardless of the water because you are still 8% or 9%, not only that but I am now experience the round delts and 3d look etc etc and look bigger then ever.

^ Priorities. Nobody is going to blame you for wanting to look good for the summer though. N other thing to think about is this, you probly cant handle tren at 700mg without Gh, you can with GH. Bumping your tren from 350mg to 700mg will make you look better then if you drop GH and lose a bit of water.

Cool. So if I stay on gh and up tren, would I be able to get rid of some water by way of diuretics? I pretty much know nothing about them. But if I get a hold of some lasix, can I just run it a couple of days before I need to be dry and be cool?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »
"standard doses" are not a waste of time.

at the beginning i made incredible gains on 500 mg deca and 750 mg of omnadren, only, which would be a beginner's cycle. i actually got too big on that one and put on nearly 40 lbs, and a lot of it was water.

you do not need to get into mega dosing for a very long time. i just recently started playing with it because i think i have reached my AAS cap.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 04:24:24 PM »
"standard doses" are not a waste of time.

at the beginning i made incredible gains on 500 mg deca and 750 mg of omnadren, only, which would be a beginner's cycle. i actually got too big on that one and put on nearly 40 lbs, and a lot of it was water.

you do not need to get into mega dosing for a very long time. i just recently started playing with it because i think i have reached my AAS cap.

so how about me and my 50-100mg tren eod? ;D.......good enough for some nice results?

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 04:33:12 PM »

If your getting slightly better looking then is that not an obvious sign that your body is slowly changing composition?  To me it would be a positve, especially when further down you comment on girls now asking to your abs.
Do the thing right, keep the test prop at 100 EOD, tren ace at 100 ED add in equipose or primo at around 600 - 900mg a week, don't fuck with the hgh, keep it going as it makes the body respond far better to gear.
Thats giving you 1700 - 2000mg a week depending on how much primo/eq you would run.
You sound like a guy I work with that thinks the gear just doesn't work when in reality he never gives it a chance.  Listen to GH15, as many seem to hate on him its only because he tells it like it is without bullshitting us, it is the truth and I think no body wants to admit that they've been led astray all these years

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »

That's not that much test.I really don't think you could consider a test dose high until you break the 1g per wk mark.

If you have been on 5iu of thanks, and everything else remained constant you should have at the very least dropped some bodyfat.  You say you are the same BF though as when you started?  Any improvements in your delts?

Nothing against the OP, but when people make BF claims you always have to wonder if they actually had it checked. I mean how many people honestly check their BF on a regular basis in a legitimate way...2%, 5%? I doubt it's more people than that.

Eat a little less carbs. If anyone proved you don't need as much food to grow as many people assume it was nosleep's thread a wk or two ago. Anyway, most people hold water because they're overeating carbs, they're eating more carbs than their body can actually utilize.

the more i read this the more im worried 50-100mg eod of tren ace isnt gonna give me results im expecting  >:(

50mg of legit Tren-a/eod will be noticeable. You should make good changes that should stand out after a month of use. Granted, they may not be mind blowing, they probably won't be, but they should exist in a noticeable way.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 04:43:48 PM »
You aren't going to get shit out from 2 weeks of AAS use... so be patient with that one.
As for the gh, 5iu a day and you should have been leaning out a lot by now. I think your GH is bunk, and you haven't given your AAS a chance
to really start working.
this^

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
That's not that much test.I really don't think you could consider a test dose high until you break the 1g per wk mark.

Nothing against the OP, but when people make BF claims you always have to wonder if they actually had it checked. I mean how many people honestly check their BF on a regular basis in a legitimate way...2%, 5%? I doubt it's more people than that.

Eat a little less carbs. If anyone proved you don't need as much food to grow as many people assume it was nosleep's thread a wk or two ago. Anyway, most people hold water because they're overeating carbs, they're eating more carbs than their body can actually utilize.

50mg of legit Tren-a/eod will be noticeable. You should make good changes that should stand out after a month of use. Granted, they may not be mind blowing, they probably won't be, but they should exist in a noticeable way.

only thing im worried about is not being lean right now, hopefully i'll still reap the benefits :(

to be honest id like to be able to just eat like a normal person! not necessarily like the majority of americans with their fast food everyday, but still eat that kind of stuff if and when i want! get some protein in there and train hard..let drugs do the rest...call it lazy but id rather let hormones do a load of the work...isnt this how all getbiggers think though :D

id like to think i dont have to "mega dose" for this to happen, but i do realize i'll prob need more than 300mg tren a week