Author Topic: Package at customs 6 day's Freaken out!  (Read 8682 times)

nitomax

• Getbig II
Package at customs 6 day's Freaken out!
« on: April 07, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »
I've never had this happen before. What has been others experiance when package held? How long should it take? Should I except after this long?
It's not Tennis!

nitomax

• Getbig II
Re: Package at customs 6 day's Freaken out!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »
someone?
It's not Tennis!

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »
Ive had a pack sent in there for a month to recieve it and be fine... There is no exact time limit. HOwever if its in chicago or san fran kiss it bye

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
Ive had a pack sent in there for a month to recieve it and be fine... There is no exact time limit. HOwever if its in chicago or san fran kiss it bye

Its coming to my home in a different name, Do I need to worry about being investigated?
It's not Tennis!

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 11:57:47 AM »
If you hear a hard knock on the front door, sneak out the back door.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
If you hear a hard knock on the front door, sneak out the back door.

I get it, I feel like I'm totally paraniod about this, but I cannot afford  to get busted...
It's not Tennis!

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »

Chicago is a mutha fucker!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »
glad i go to target and get my script

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 12:13:34 PM »
never had any luck with chi town, san fran almost everytime it gets through, I wonder why chi town is more difficult?? sucks but nature of the game.  You have nothing to worry about, youll get a letter and just dont send to that same addy again...unless youre ordering thousands and thousands worth of gear than maybe Id be worried.

find a good domestic source, many out there so you dont ever have to worry. I love the gear I got from international but just cant risk it either
muscle

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »
yeah it is had 3 taken, is there a way to have it sent where it comes in a different way?

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 06:36:40 AM »
I have had packs sit there for 30 days! and I know this because I had tracking!! fucker just sat there. it's happened twice to me! but eventually they cleared

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »
depends on the shipping method and how fast the tracking updates. my first intl package ever, listed it being in customs for 2.5 weeks. i was losing sleep hahah

it was just due to a slow, "Standard" shipping method and a slow tracking update that comes with it. if you get express, it shouldn't be in there for more than 2 weeks at most, 90% of the time.

avoid shipping during holidays and it shouldn't take too long.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »
most of the time express or regular airmail it should only take 24-48hrs to clear customs. but there are those rare cases where it takes forever! custom letters usually come about 3 weeks once they get flagged. if the pack has been there for 3 weeks get prepared for a letter or maybe a visit if you are lucky :-\

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 08:01:00 AM »
Just say a package sits at customs for 1-2 months... how is that package stored??  Do you think it would harm gh??

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
I had a friend get a visit from the fda a few months back from a pack that went thru chicago and was snagged. They came to his door a year later. Nothing happened just basically a knock talk... He never recieved a letter either.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »
I had a friend get a visit from the fda a few months back from a pack that went thru chicago and was snagged. They came to his door a year later. Nothing happened just basically a knock talk... He never recieved a letter either.

This happens more often than people know. 

Most people clean house and in a few month lapse back into old habits of storing roids or other troublesome shit there thinking that because they never heard anything from Customs or what, they are ok.  Then all of a sudden "knock knock".  If you are lucky.  BAM! CRASH! BANG!! If you are unlucky.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 10:16:37 AM »

Most people clean house and in a few month lapse back into old habits of storing roids or other troublesome shit there thinking that because they never heard anything from Customs or what, they are ok.  Then all of a sudden "knock knock".  If you are lucky.  BAM! CRASH! BANG!! If you are unlucky.

You feel this is the case with personal users? I realize some of us can order large amounts but no where near a "dealing" order. Then again the amount they consider you a dealer for in US is a joke. Still, just dont see them making a big fuss over a little fish unless the fish is literally dancing with steroids in front of them n all cocky about it.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 10:21:51 AM »

Wouldn't you think cleaning the house is extreme if the package never arrives? They would need a reason for a warrent, If you don't except because the name on package is not yours?
It's not Tennis!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »
How much did you order?  If you ordered 1000 vials and amps then yes, worry.  But if you just ordered 5 10 ml amps, then relax.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »
How much did you order?  If you ordered 1000 vials and amps then yes, worry.  But if you just ordered 5 10 ml amps, then relax.

Haha exactly. Maybe I am dreaming and dont really have this little safety net I think I do but even if I did get busted with like 15 vials I dont think it would stick in court as dealing and Id get a fine or perhaps even get off. Police fuck this stuff up all the time and it gets thrown out, I realize it wouldnt be police handling something like this but its still possible.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 10:37:31 AM »
You feel this is the case with personal users? I realize some of us can order large amounts but no where near a "dealing" order. Then again the amount they consider you a dealer for in US is a joke. Still, just dont see them making a big fuss over a little fish unless the fish is literally dancing with steroids in front of them n all cocky about it.

For you and I, we know what a personal order is like.  For some fat ass old judge, it is different.  You know they calculate personal orders vs orders with intent based on how many units are involved.  One bottle (10ml), 1 amp, and 1 tab are all considered one unit.  So a pack of dbol that has 100 tabs in it is officially 100 units.  Never mind you might be taking 5-10 per day it lasts less than a month. 

The only time they would hassle you over a small order is if they want something else from you.  Info on larger sources, friends, etc... 

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »
I currently have a package that left New York on April 1st and still have not recieved it. It takes about 3-4 days to get it. Thinking it was lost, tracking hasnt updated since it left new york. Lost cause?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 10:57:10 AM »
For you and I, we know what a personal order is like.  For some fat ass old judge, it is different.  You know they calculate personal orders vs orders with intent based on how many units are involved.  One bottle (10ml), 1 amp, and 1 tab are all considered one unit.  So a pack of dbol that has 100 tabs in it is officially 100 units.  Never mind you might be taking 5-10 per day it lasts less than a month.  

The only time they would hassle you over a small order is if they want something else from you.  Info on larger sources, friends, etc...  

Serious question. Am I wrong in thinking because I keep to myself at my gym and have only a few close friends that dont even workout that I am under the radar? Im not really worried, this is just an interesting convo we have gone into. Oh and thoughts about stashing stuff at your girls place? :P

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 11:09:13 AM »
Serious question. Am I wrong in thinking because I keep to myself at my gym and have only a few close friends that dont even workout that I am under the radar? Im not really worried, this is just an interesting convo we have gone into. Oh and thoughts about stashing stuff at your girls place? :P
Maybe I'm naive but I feel the same as you

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 01:21:05 PM »
I've had a pack in customs for 15 days - it was just an envelope with powder too. I was practically shitting bricks I was so nervous when I Grabbed it from the PObox.