Author Topic: T3  (Read 35735 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: T3
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2012, 11:57:40 PM »
Keep in mind I have no hidden motive here but I post alot on a board that purity solutions sponsors on and it didnt take long for alot of the more advanced members to stear clear of them. I have not payed attention to any particular complaints I just know that when the company first started sponsoring on the board it was a big deal, now the regulars in the know have gone back to their old research sources.

Bottom line is you will know through experience and if your looking to do your own HRT then simply pick the research site you have a gut feeling about and test your thyroid after administering their product for a week or two.

I would love to just go pharm but I dont have any international mail now and it would be best to keep it that way.

Oh crap. They look so legit. Nice clean professional site. And the test results look very impressive. PM me the site you mentioned as I'm not able to find is via google.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2012, 04:22:40 AM »
NOT LEGIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2012, 05:01:10 AM »
i've used purity solutions, they aren't very good. they make up for quality of product with fancy labels and boxes but they were actually the place i ordered liquid caber from and it was completely bunk.

either pharm grade or MP for me from now on.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2012, 05:02:56 AM »
Oh crap. They look so legit. Nice clean professional site. And the test results look very impressive. PM me the site you mentioned as I'm not able to find is via google.

there are a lot of research companies that post fake lab assays. i've used a few and the quality that they claimed, and that was shown by lab results, was completely different from the product which often had dust and lint floating in it.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2012, 11:28:19 AM »
Whats your calorie intake like and what anabolics are you on in what doses?

My intake is approx. 1600 with 120g of carbs (so it's not me being hypo) at 210 lbs 15% bf.    I just yesterday switched from eq 600, tren a 700, test p 150 +gh 5ius ED to Tren a 700, Mast P 700, Test P 175, gh 5 ius- it's not my blood pressure (my first thought & I checked it) since I'm on meds for that (lisinpril and dyazide mix).   

Yesterday I made this post after I remembered having the same symptoms a few years ago when I had the t3 at 150-175.....

thoughts?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2012, 11:48:19 AM »
lol no one can beat you dose wise ;D

Haha!!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »
My intake is approx. 1600 with 120g of carbs (so it's not me being hypo) at 210 lbs 15% bf.    I just yesterday switched from eq 600, tren a 700, test p 150 +gh 5ius ED to Tren a 700, Mast P 700, Test P 175, gh 5 ius- it's not my blood pressure (my first thought & I checked it) since I'm on meds for that (lisinpril and dyazide mix).   

Yesterday I made this post after I remembered having the same symptoms a few years ago when I had the t3 at 150-175.....

thoughts?

if i take enough t3 and don't eat i'll get dizzy as well, yeah. eventually it will lead to my ears ringing and then the room spinning if i don't get enough food. granted, i was running dnp too, but t3 by itself at high dosages does it to me as well (just not as profound with ringing ears and feeling as if death was imminent lol)

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2012, 11:54:38 AM »
if i take enough t3 and don't eat i'll get dizzy as well, yeah. eventually it will lead to my ears ringing and then the room spinning if i don't get enough food. granted, i was running dnp too, but t3 by itself at high dosages does it to me as well (just not as profound with ringing ears and feeling as if death was imminent lol)

Agree with this. For me anything past 100mcg and I start to feel like what aesthetics said. Its managable but its just not worth it for me to feel that "off".

Ill add to that, 1600 calories is pretty damn low while on t3 and could easily explain the symptoms you posted. I am about to try something similar on 70mcg though.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
Agree with this. For me anything past 100mcg and I start to feel like what aesthetics said. Its managable but its just not worth it for me to feel that "off".

Ill add to that, 1600 calories is pretty damn low while on t3 and could easily explain the symptoms you posted. I am about to try something similar on 70mcg though.

Typically, I'd start at a higher caloric number when beginning to diet but i'm going to implement Bulsemo's approach to dieting here for a change just to test it out.   

I'll see how the 50mcg drop does me for a few days and go from there...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2012, 01:44:15 PM »
How did you like the t3/dnp together and what doses were you running?

i tried every dosing combination but i liked low dose t3, low dose DNP and high dose gh. combined with intermittent fasting, and alternate day fasting. calories were on the very low side, 2.5k max on feed days, 0-400 on other days. caffeine + ephedrine for energy and to deal with hunger.

that works best for me, i'd lose about 1-1.5% bf per week with absolutely minimal effort, could lose more if i really felt like doing cardio. i feel good and i can actually workout as opposed to feeling like i'm dying when i run higher dosages of the thermogenics.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2012, 01:50:14 PM »
i tried every dosing combination but i liked low dose t3, low dose DNP and high dose gh. combined with intermittent fasting, and alternate day fasting. calories were on the very low side, 2.5k max on feed days, 0-400 on other days. caffeine + ephedrine for energy and to deal with hunger.

that works best for me, i'd lose about 1-1.5% bf per week with absolutely minimal effort, could lose more if i really felt like doing cardio. i feel good and i can actually workout as opposed to feeling like i'm dying when i run higher dosages of the thermogenics.

What was the dosage on the dnp?  200mg ED?   At that dose I can barely feel the heat but it's doing it's job I suppose.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »
500mg/d for the dnp. when you are barely eating, you can definitely feel the effects of dnp even if it's not heat. about the body heat: it only really starts to become prevalent when eating carbs, and you can run very high dosages while in keto without getting very warm (hint: something to keep in mind for summer or warm climate usage)

i personally think 750mg-1g is the sweet spot for DNP solo, but, the lethargy gets pretty bad at that dosage and training suffers, which in turn means no more actual fat loss than running say, 250mg or 500mg and doing cardio or training balls out. when you start to run higher dosages of the DNP then clen or an amphetamine is required just to have any energy at all to function in the day, but, it's difficult for me to train on clen as i get lightheaded easily. my philosophy has changed a bit and i'm shifting more towards running lower dosages and training harder rather than the other way around :)

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2012, 02:50:08 PM »
I hate this dosing way with MP's. Cannot really tell what's .5ml, going to have to figure something else out.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
I hate this dosing way with MP's. Cannot really tell what's .5ml, going to have to figure something else out.

get an oral syringe from cvs or something? probably can draw it up with a 3ml syringe without the needle attached, never tried it though.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »
get an oral syringe from cvs or something? probably can draw it up with a 3ml syringe without the needle attached, never tried it though.

Im assuming MP comes with droppers for their liquids? What you said about the syringe will work, I usually use insulin syringes if I dont have an oral syringe on hand.

Whats the verdict on MP? I want to use them so I can stop using effing liquids but I am a little worried about the accuracy of their dosing. Merely from reading the occasional complaint ( Hard not to get any complaints, esp with competition out there so it could be nothing ).

I prefer to do IF when cutting as well, something about it is just so much easier.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2012, 03:15:49 PM »
Im assuming MP comes with droppers for their liquids? What you said about the syringe will work, I usually use insulin syringes if I dont have an oral syringe on hand.

Whats the verdict on MP? I want to use them so I can stop using effing liquids but I am a little worried about the accuracy of their dosing. Merely from reading the occasional complaint ( Hard not to get any complaints, esp with competition out there so it could be nothing ).

I prefer to do IF when cutting as well, something about it is just so much easier.

I've used 10s of their products, with only one complaint. And yes, he gives a dropper. Is it possible for me to use an insulin syringe and inject it? Or what would I do with the insulin syringe, shoot it in my mouth?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
Is it that hard to get pharm grade t3 over the net?

DOHCrazy

• Getbig I
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »

No.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »

i answered a lot of questions you asked in this thread, even posted a source for pharm grade t3 as well as other RX drugs

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »
I would if I could get it domestic. Figure if I get everything else domestic i would rather not order something as simple as t3 international and risk drawing attention to myself. Silly? Perhaps, but rather be safe then sorry.

As for the slin pin, yea I just shoot it into my mouth ( no homo ).

Edit - Just realized I can send it to my gf. Or mom... lol.

chess315

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2012, 05:02:10 PM »
I always pay close attention to t3 threads as its hard to search having only 2 letters.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
I would if I could get it domestic. Figure if I get everything else domestic i would rather not order something as simple as t3 international and risk drawing attention to myself. Silly? Perhaps, but rather be safe then sorry.

As for the slin pin, yea I just shoot it into my mouth ( no homo ).

Edit - Just realized I can send it to my gf. Or mom... lol.

never any issues with international RX unless it's scheduled. at most you might get a letter, but unless you aren't ordering thousands and thousands of dollars, no one will care. 40 year old women get all their drugs this way, and a large amount of americans, it's greatly overlooked because it would mean enforcing drug laws on middle class, elderly voting white americans, which is politically detrimental to politicians

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2012, 08:11:25 PM »
Randy - thats steady progress. I have to ask whats your diet like? You just eating maintinenece/above?

My diet is just maintenance -- around 3000-3500 calories ed (Protein about 100-150 grams ed). I don't measure out amount of food or try to eat a certain number of meals daily, but usually it works out to 4-5 meals spread throughout the day. I eat to a full stomach always. Any sweets are limited to 2-3* a week. Furthermore, my diet is completely vegetarian (no meats, fish), i eat eggs on occasion. My intake of fresh vegetables is very high - cooked on a daily basis. Everything is sauteed with extra virgin olive oil. 3-4 pieces of fruit everyday also. Everything that can be made from raw food is made i.e. i make 2% yogurt 2 times a week.

As to exercise regimen. I train 3-4 a week, 2 body parts per day. Cardio lately about 1-2 * a week. I was losing too much BW, and it was impacting my strength, so i cut down it down. Before that i would go 45-60m for about 4-5 days very high intensity.

As to the hormones in the system since i came down from the 240s- 221 presently.
It was every 7 days
Test 400mg - later on switched to single ester @250mg from 4esters
Eq 250mg
Tren E 200mg
Arimidex 0.50mg eod
Selegiline .25mg ed
T3 75mcg ed- added this about 6 weeks after Tren
Clen 100mcg ed - added 2 weeks after  T3

Later on i cut out the eq to lower hematocrit levels - now intake is as follows e4/5th day
Test 125mg
Tren E 200mg
Arimidex 0.50mg eod
Selegiline .25mg ed
T3 50mcg ed - to avoid muscle breakdown dosage reduced as i await to add tren A so tapering Tren E again
Clen 100mcg ed - (e3rd/4th week 50mg Benadryl for 7 days)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
So you are taking the t3 on empty stomach, but how long after you took it you can eat?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:38 PM »
So you are taking the t3 on empty stomach, but how long after you took it you can eat?

I workout fasted when I am cutting so I wait like 4-5 hours to eat. You can eat after 20-30 though, I take it upon waking.