Author Topic: T3  (Read 35558 times)

SL1CED

• Getbig II
T3
« on: April 07, 2012, 12:43:42 PM »
For one with a disgustingly and pathetically slow metabolism, recommendations?

Thinking 5 days at 12.5mcg, 5 days at 18.75 mcg(dosed at 6.25mcg per time), then 25mcg for about 35 days. Finally, 37.5mcg for 5-6 days, and tapering off of it over the course of 12 days reducing the dose every 2nd or third day.

Just looking for an HRT/average male metabolism. I'd say mine is pathetic...just terrible. Sedentary from age 8 to 19, so I'm prone to fat gains.

Does this sound good?

Swlabr

Re: T3
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 12:50:54 PM »
Wow, what a coincidence. I have gh15's post about T3 on my copypaste, hope this helps:

effects = the best fat burning product on planet earth right there with ephedrine,,i would put it before ephedrine but the diff is t3 is merciless and ephedrine can be abused,,you will die/get sick but ephedrine can be abused,,t3 CANT
abusing t3,,iuncreasing doses to high ones if you dont have enough muscle mass for those doses and enough food around you,,will result in you losing fat and muscle at the same rate,, so doses for 200lb bodybuilder should be kept at25-75mcg 100mcg+ go for the bigger lifters and they better know how to use it right

what im trying to say in general is that if youre 210lb guy takin t3 at 200-300mcg a day,,you better sit in macdonalds for your 5 daily meals and order everything double,,there are people who do it and their excuse for them eating so much junk and staying so lean is stomack ulcers or problems from young age while in realiy they just overdose on t3 in addition to high metabolism to begin with in addition to lifting and looking athletic,,those are usually the people who look athletic and lean with veins sticking everywhere while eating junk all day none stop,,its a way to look decent but its not a way to be a bodybuilder

safety level is high if you know what you are doing,,takin 900mcg at one dose will result in problems for anyone,,its common used product and i yet to hear anyone having problem with using t3

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 01:04:27 PM »
Thanks, my man. That's awesome, straight from god of hormonas himself.

Keeping it at 25mcg give or take 6.25mcg seems appropriate for my level of mass(lean 195lbs).

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »
What would be an HRT dose of T3? 25 mcg?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »

Actually it verys per individual. 25-50mcg, a rare few need 75mcg.

OP I would start with 25mcg if your think your thyroid is slow... Then in the spirit for Bodybuilding, do what we do best and up the dose for an advantage. Nothing crazy, 30/40mcg.

Alot of guys run 50mcg year round for a faster metabolism and the supposed effect on protein synthesis.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 01:36:25 PM »
T3 at 25 - 50 mcg is fantastic, great for staying energetic all day

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 03:03:53 PM »
Compared to Ephedrine/ECA, do you guys think T3 is more or less effective?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 03:39:30 PM »
T3 works well with eca/Clem, I think that using both synergistically is best

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »
50 or 12.5 is a good long term dosage of the stuff. i don't think it's that great for cutting because it can leave you flat and weak pretty easily and very rapidly. unlike other fat burning drugs t3 will burn up muscle or fat just the same, so it's a poor choice for running high dosages of it when the goal is to cut down within weeks from a high BF. it works though and since steroids suppress thyroid output to some extent, it's not a bad drug to supplement year round

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 08:45:06 PM »
50 or 12.5 is a good long term dosage of the stuff. i don't think it's that great for cutting because it can leave you flat and weak pretty easily and very rapidly. unlike other fat burning drugs t3 will burn up muscle or fat just the same, so it's a poor choice for running high dosages of it when the goal is to cut down within weeks from a high BF. it works though and since steroids suppress thyroid output to some extent, it's not a bad drug to supplement year round

I have ran t3 before and experience the flat muscle and possibly even some muscle loss. Currently I am running t3 with tren, tren makes t3 its bitch. Muscles are full, strength is staying the same and bf is melting off. I went up to 100mcg but didnt like how I felt and the sweats were bad combined with tren. Now I am hanging out at 70mcg.

At 100mcg I was losing 1-2lbs a day on a 2500 cal diet. Promise you, no lost muscle.

N yes I beleive t3 beats ECA but Ephedrine will always have its place in my heart for the appetite suppression. Unfortunatly when I tried to use it with my current t3/tren stack, my resting heart rate was around 150/160 the entire day.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 11:13:05 PM »

No endocrinologist or GP starts someone off with T3, it's T4.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 11:26:22 PM »
I have ran t3 before and experience the flat muscle and possibly even some muscle loss. Currently I am running t3 with tren, tren makes t3 its bitch. Muscles are full, strength is staying the same and bf is melting off. I went up to 100mcg but didnt like how I felt and the sweats were bad combined with tren. Now I am hanging out at 70mcg.

At 100mcg I was losing 1-2lbs a day on a 2500 cal diet. Promise you, no lost muscle.

N yes I beleive t3 beats ECA but Ephedrine will always have its place in my heart for the appetite suppression. Unfortunatly when I tried to use it with my current t3/tren stack, my resting heart rate was around 150/160 the entire day.

Presently on Test/Tren, T3 75mcg ed (going down to 50mcg), and Clen @100-120mcg ed. Resting heart rate average between 107 - slows down by end of day. BP 100/60 average varies by a few points up and down over the last 2 months.

At those levels you mentioned, you will become a case study in the medical books. Heartbeat at that rate points to Ventricular tachycardia and dropping dead unexpectedly from a massive heart attack. Not kidding. Keep things in check. It happens more often than we think. We only ever hear it if it happens around major league sports. That was one of the reasons regulated dosages were reduced from 25mg to 8mg, because of the abuse.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 12:46:19 AM »
How badly will a moderate dose of T3 affect your thyroid after you go off? Not much I would assume?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 07:24:43 AM »
Presently on Test/Tren, T3 75mcg ed (going down to 50mcg), and Clen @100-120mcg ed. Resting heart rate average between 107 - slows down by end of day. BP 100/60 average varies by a few points up and down over the last 2 months.

At those levels you mentioned, you will become a case study in the medical books. Heartbeat at that rate points to Ventricular tachycardia and dropping dead unexpectedly from a massive heart attack. Not kidding. Keep things in check. It happens more often than we think. We only ever hear it if it happens around major league sports. That was one of the reasons regulated dosages were reduced from 25mg to 8mg, because of the abuse.

Yea I had posted about it elsewhere. Hence why my t3 dose is down to 70mcg now. Apparently I just cant hang with tren and t3 haha. If I added clen to it... heart attack for sure. Resting BP if around 100 now, fat loss is slower though, not a bad thing.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 09:23:56 AM »
How badly will a moderate dose of T3 affect your thyroid after you go off? Not much I would assume?

I'm sure everyone is different but I ran t3 for over a year straight at 100mcg and over.  When I came off my levels went back to normal range.  How long did it take to get back to normal range? I do not know precisely as I took the blood tests way after I came off.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 10:57:23 AM »

Assuming you don't have an existing condition, it should bounce back in a few weeks.

I've used T3 for extended periods and never had any issues when i quit using it.

I don't recommend going over 100mcg per day.

T3 is more effective than Ephedrine/Clen IMO.

8)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »

It's dosage dependent, and can take up to 3 months to normalize, according to medical research.

For me soon as i jump off T3 i go straight to T4, since i have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. So i have no problems with it. Before i was prescribed T4, and only using T3 from time to time - it took at least a few weeks to feel normal.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 11:03:18 AM »
Do you really gonna cut pills to get 6.25mcg?

and i see no point in go so slow just to get on 25mcg, just pop the pill and that's it.
massive dose at once can cause a problem. but 25mcg is fine, i mean do you know a lot of ppl who suffer from thyroid dysfunction and cut their own t3 pills? it's dosed as 25mcg for a reason...

and if you have sluggish metabolism from young age i see no point in this short term use....

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 11:40:24 AM »

and i see no point in go so slow just to get on 25mcg, just pop the pill and that's it.
massive dose at once can cause a problem. but 25mcg is fine, i mean do you know a lot of ppl who suffer from thyroid dysfunction and cut their own t3 pills? it's dosed as 25mcg for a reason...

and if you have sluggish metabolism from young age i see no point in this short term use....

Right there with you. My thyroid was low last time I tested it, contemplating just staying on 100mcg of t4 year round and add in t3 here n there. Thing is, why not? We inject steroids to grow so why would we want a subpar metabolism to fuel the growth?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 12:46:13 PM »

14 pounds of fat lost per week, at 2500 calories/d and only 100mcg of t3? did you forget to also mention you had 2-3 sessions of liposuction lol

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »

I have a liquid version from a trusted RC site. So it's not hard to micro dose.

As for a response to your question...

Right there with you. My thyroid was low last time I tested it, contemplating just staying on 100mcg of t4 year round and add in t3 here n there. Thing is, why not? We inject steroids to grow so why would we want a subpar metabolism to fuel the growth?

I hear both of ya. I may start at 25mcg then, and use that tapering time as alloted before, to taper off.

I'll have it for 55 days. I'll go 25mcg for 35 days, 10 days at 37.5mcg, and 10 days at 50mcg. Then take 1-2 weeks to taper off from 50 to 40 to 30 to 20 to 12.5mcg. I was thinking staying on for the whole time, but I'd want pharm grade. I have a source for that, too. I just would rather wait and see how this treats me visually and internally.

I appreciate the advice, 25mcg split in two-three doses(three on off, two on workout days cause it's easier this way in regards to food).

My next question, is how do you dose it in regards to food how far off between eating? I heard 2 hours, but that's hard. Is an hour good enough?

Thinking 12.5mcg pre-workout/pre-cardio(which is about 75-90 after my last meal and about 1.5 hours before my pwo meal) and 12.5mcg in the evening around 6:30. I finish eating dinner at 5:30 usually, and my next dinner is usually at 8. I go to bed around 10.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 01:34:39 PM »
t3 is unstable in liquid form unless the people making it have a firm grasp on chemistry and use other chemicals, buffers, to stabilize it. depends how good the RC company is, but a lot of them are just schmoes ordering powder from china and dumping it into a vial and why a lot of liquid research drugs are so ineffective compared to pharm grade.

you don't need to taper t3 up or taper it down since it's still going to be suppressing the thyroid regardless. full recovery is 2-5 weeks once you come off

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »
t3 is unstable in liquid form unless the people making it have a firm grasp on chemistry and use other chemicals, buffers, to stabilize it. depends how good the RC company is, but a lot of them are just schmoes ordering powder from china and dumping it into a vial and why a lot of liquid research drugs are so ineffective compared to pharm grade.

you don't need to taper t3 up or taper it down since it's still going to be suppressing the thyroid regardless. full recovery is 2-5 weeks once you come off

Oh ok, thanks.

As for stability, it's from a highly trusted source I've had great success with. A source on a community where if it's not legit, I can be make it known WITHOUT them deleting it.  >:(

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »
I'm sure everyone is different but I ran t3 for over a year straight at 100mcg and over.  When I came off my levels went back to normal range.  How long did it take to get back to normal range? I do not know precisely as I took the blood tests way after I came off.
Assuming you don't have an existing condition, it should bounce back in a few weeks.

I've used T3 for extended periods and never had any issues when i quit using it.

I don't recommend going over 100mcg per day.

T3 is more effective than Ephedrine/Clen IMO.

8)
NIce, thanks fellas. I have some laying around I think I may give it a go soon.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 03:18:04 PM »
14 pounds of fat lost per week, at 2500 calories/d and only 100mcg of t3? did you forget to also mention you had 2-3 sessions of liposuction lol

What reason would I have to lie? Does it make me look cool if I can lose 14lbs in a week? On 100mcg of t3 and tren I was losing 1-2lbs a day at the start ( after I had already lost water weight ).