Author Topic: 8 weeks out  (Read 8590 times)

Ripped190

• Getbig II
8 weeks out
« on: April 07, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
Hey guys I am 8 weeks out from my first contest and am 175 lbs and 5'8". I am taking 300mg of test, 600mg of equip, and 600 mg of mast a week. I'm also taking 50 mg of T3 and 120 mg of clen ed. I know I need to get leaner but I don't want to get to the stage that GH15 calls too lean and weak lookin. What should I do guys?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: 8 weeks out
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 06:10:35 PM »
Add in anadrol just 50 mg preworkout and switch to all egg whites and fish for protein and yams and white rice for carbs. Cycle carbs real low for a few days and high for a day. On high days have simple carbs around training ie honey bagels Gatorade. Otherwise fish and asparagus alllllll day with just enough rice to train. Some PB for the brain as needed.

Also, drop EQ and add Tren.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 06:37:30 PM »
not bad,good luck.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 07:26:07 PM »
you look good, but do you really feel like you have something stage worthy there ?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
you look good, but do you really feel like you have something stage worthy there ?

Getting ripped and stage ready regardless of placing will be the best path for growth. Nothing like the rebound from low singles.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
Getting ripped and stage ready regardless of placing will be the best path for growth. Nothing like the rebound from low singles.
thats something to consider..  cant speak on it since ive never done it..  just wonder what motivates people to step on stage when they dont quite look like a bodybuilder yet..  it kind of gets on my nerves a little bit actually.. for whatever reason

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »
you are out of your mind tmob,, this fella wipe the floor with you ,, he has more lean muscle than you by wquite a lot,, he is lean too...just need little prep 4-5 weeks on trenbolona high dose and he is realy for his show,, its not national physiqe but can place well in local,, and the reason he is not national is not the weight ...it is his muscular development which lacks...the muscles themselfs lack developments and thickness and thicknes in the right places and over all quality ...but he is good and can do well in local

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 07:43:14 PM »
im so amazed and surprized with this boarding,, and with getbig in general in last half a year or so ,, you have here a fella that come with pictures...he has nice physiqe for someone who never competed and just start...he actualy look and will look quite similar to wes on stage...he is very good and tbom here make fun of him ,, i dont get this...yes he need to have better pecs it will take sometime but its purly due to inexperience ,, this fella can do VERY well in bodybuild with time,, VERY WELL,,

again what is his best advantage?? he is lean ...yes not impressive lean yet...but its coming,,for this fella its much easy to look like the bodybuild image you all have in your head than to someone who is 270 of bloof

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 07:48:20 PM »
have you seen tbombz?  tbomb is not lean, not a single line or shape on him, and short, sry

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 07:48:26 PM »
do i compete gh15?  

did i make fun of him?

did i say i look better than him?

your becoming quite the sensitive little bitch lately compadre, chill the fuck out

that being said, homeboy is lean but he doesnt come anywhere close to my level of musculature

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 07:53:24 PM »
go take the same pictures he took outside...and tell me how much beter you are....that fella is nothing to write home about YET!,, but he has lean muscle on him that is equivalent to yours if you got down to his condition ...and his condition is still not what it need to be ...he is 7 week out condition and blurred due to mainly lack of musculatory development ,, he is 5'8 175lb ....put him in 165lb 5'8 and he wipe the flooe with many MANY!,, if legs are good,, and! he does need pecs to complete it all with more musculatory development and condition aka dialing in and bringing muscle up WITH TREN FUCKING BOLONA !

this fella is MUCH better phsiqe than yours tbom ,, MUCH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 08:42:06 PM »
BTW good job for being in condition and on point 8 weeks out. Keep doing the work, bud.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 09:13:12 PM »

Not really but i'm doin amaturs and 156-176 weight class and I hope I will do ok I know I have to gain a lot more mass so after this contest I will focus on gaining size for a good year or so.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 09:21:45 PM »
go take the same pictures he took outside...and tell me how much beter you are....that fella is nothing to write home about YET!,, but he has lean muscle on him that is equivalent to yours if you got down to his condition ...and his condition is still not what it need to be ...he is 7 week out condition and blurred due to mainly lack of musculatory development ,, he is 5'8 175lb ....put him in 165lb 5'8 and he wipe the flooe with many MANY!,, if legs are good,, and! he does need pecs to complete it all with more musculatory development and condition aka dialing in and bringing muscle up WITH TREN FUCKING BOLONA !

gh15 approved

I will post leg pic tommorrow GH15. I def agree with what you are saying i gotta get better development especially my damn pecs.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 09:23:15 PM »
BTW good job for being in condition and on point 8 weeks out. Keep doing the work, bud.

Thanks man your diet advice really helped me out a LOT.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 09:54:15 PM »
You look good man! Good luck with your show and keep us updated!!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 10:05:51 PM »
tbomz good god stop posting that pic and lose about 40lbs bro, u look like fat bouncer joe working at sliders bar and grill,,,i understand you not wanting to compete personally i think competing is dumb i wanna look good year around not time when i look good around posinng in undies on some stage, but dont let yourself get that bloof...loose the puff-buff and just lean the hell up man

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 10:18:17 PM »
Yea you look plenty ready to compete, its all about coming in lean and in condition. You have enough muscle for it and its always nice to get your first comp under your belt. Good luck brother.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 10:48:07 PM »
Ripped good physique bro.

I have no experience with competing.

However, one thing i have observed from fellow competitors in your weight category is that something more anabolic than eq will help you like Deca + Anadrol. One of my colleagues competes around 160lb. About 8 weeks out he blows up on deca and anadrol to mid 180, then drops to mid 160s. Since you are already lean that should fill you out well.

For leaner fellas the high anabolics always do wonders. Even with the eq it's relatively weaker than Deca, so higher dosages are likely required to blow up a little more. We have more than a few competitive BB's at the gym. There are others who simply train on test, tren a, and masteron - then come competition time -- they simply add the anabolics at high dosages.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 11:21:54 PM »
Thanks man your diet advice really helped me out a LOT.

If you want my offseason guidance or help coming in to the show, hit me up by PM.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 07:22:44 PM »

gh15 approved
  ::)  im 255lbs. even if my bodyfat was 20% id still be 210lbs in contest shape. but im more like 15% and would be around 220 in shape.

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 08:00:36 PM »
1.5 grams a gear to get to 175lbs     :o

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 08:04:28 PM »
  ::)  im 255lbs. even if my bodyfat was 20% id still be 210lbs in contest shape. but im more like 15% and would be around 220 in shape.

If you are 20%????

You are at LEAST that much.

You would end up on state at no more than 190

You REALLY don't have a clue

Swlabr

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 08:05:01 PM »

Lol... 255, let's say you're 15%. You're holding atleast 35 lbs of water.

(255 - 35)*0.85*1.05 = 195 lbs on stage.

Keep dreaming.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »
^ you forgot to subtract the extra 10lbs of hair  ;D