Author Topic: 8 weeks out  (Read 8576 times)

Ripped190

• Getbig II
Re: 8 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 08:43:24 PM »
1.5 grams a gear to get to 175lbs     :o

Have been 220 with out gear.. weight is irrelevent. Once I am done cutting i'm goin to go for 200 lbs at 6-8 % bodyfat

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 08:53:59 PM »
Have been 220 with out gear.. weight is irrelevent. Once I am done cutting i'm goin to go for 200 lbs at 6-8 % bodyfat

Weight IS 100% relative to the shit ton of gear you are on to get to where you are.

You are on 1.5 grams of gear to be 175lbs at 10%.    So to get to 200 at 6 - 8 what magically you will get there on that same 1.5grams  lol

It will that take 2 grams  Or maybe 2.5 or 3g if all you have gotten is 175 on 1.5 grams now at 10%

WOW amazing you don't even get it.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 09:04:22 PM »

Weight IS 100% relative to the shit ton of gear you are on to get to where you are.

You are on 1.5 grams of gear to be 175lbs at 10%.    So to get to 200 at 6 - 8 what magically you will get there on that same 1.5grams  lol

It will that take 2 grams  Or maybe 2.5 or 3g if all you have gotten is 175 on 1.5 grams now at 10%

WOW amazing you don't even get it.

Well i'm pretty sure my stuff is way underdosed but i'm gonna buy from some1 that has a good rep so hopefully that goes well.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 09:07:23 PM »
I looked like this naturally at 160 lbs and was only 16 years old

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 01:38:42 AM »
Hey guys I am 8 weeks out from my first contest and am 175 lbs and 5'8". I am taking 300mg of test, 600mg of equip, and 600 mg of mast a week. I'm also taking 50 mg of T3 and 120 mg of clen ed. I know I need to get leaner but I don't want to get to the stage that GH15 calls too lean and weak lookin. What should I do guys?

You're on the right path. Still, be more concerned with conditioning than anything else. Being lean and ripped is what wins in the NPC...mass means nothing without it. You'd doing just fine for 8wks out.

That said, what others said about dropping EQ and adding Tren in at this point would be your best bet. Of course, if for some reason you can't (could be several reason) it won't be the end of the world.

Rearden's advice is pretty good. Only things I would say differently is at this stage I don't think you'd have to go the all fish and asparagus route just yet, not at 8wks out and based on your level of leanness at this point. That said, we haven't seen your legs and that could change things a little. I'm also not a big fan of the simple carbs preworkout in a prep diet, I never liked that for myself and don't do it with most of my competitors. There are obviously exceptions....there are always exceptions based on the person.

Anyway, again, I think you're on the right track, looking good and I think you'll do just fine if you keep it up...better than fine if you really get to that miserable lean state.

For tbombz.....even though it was already said above, conditioning means everything for winning NPC shows...assuming it's not judge unfairly due to the friend reason, which does happen more than it should...obviously, any is more than it should. I can't even count how many guys I've seen who were massively muscular, in pretty decent shape and got their ass handed to them on stage by a smaller guy just because he was more ripped...and that's the way it should be. No, a guy who's lean with no muscle shouldn't win, but if he's got good development for his weight class, is the leanest most ripped guy on stage with the fewest lagging body parts compared to the rest of his body, this guy should always win.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 02:13:08 AM »
 ::)  im 255lbs. even if my bodyfat was 20% id still be 210lbs in contest shape. but im more like 15% and would be around 220 in shape.

I was 252 at the end of febuary, personally gauged myself at about 18% but for the sake of your arguement lets say I was 20%. I am 212 right now, n fuck no im not in contest shape. Water and BF fuck it all up, you dont have shit to your lean. I will never exceed 12% again because anything above is a trashy physique.

Id say I am lucky if I am 12-13% right now. When your BF is higher, you hold a shitload more water and "think" you have alot of muscle.

Not attacking you, just figured my experience fit perfectly with the example you used.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »
You look good bud......go with Reardon Metals advice..........he knows his shit.

Good luck and stay on point!!

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 10:11:41 AM »
You're on the right path. Still, be more concerned with conditioning than anything else. Being lean and ripped is what wins in the NPC...mass means nothing without it. You'd doing just fine for 8wks out.

That said, what others said about dropping EQ and adding Tren in at this point would be your best bet. Of course, if for some reason you can't (could be several reason) it won't be the end of the world.

Rearden's advice is pretty good. Only things I would say differently is at this stage I don't think you'd have to go the all fish and asparagus route just yet, not at 8wks out and based on your level of leanness at this point. That said, we haven't seen your legs and that could change things a little. I'm also not a big fan of the simple carbs preworkout in a prep diet, I never liked that for myself and don't do it with most of my competitors. There are obviously exceptions....there are always exceptions based on the person.

Anyway, again, I think you're on the right track, looking good and I think you'll do just fine if you keep it up...better than fine if you really get to that miserable lean state.

For tbombz.....even though it was already said above, conditioning means everything for winning NPC shows...assuming it's not judge unfairly due to the friend reason, which does happen more than it should...obviously, any is more than it should. I can't even count how many guys I've seen who were massively muscular, in pretty decent shape and got their ass handed to them on stage by a smaller guy just because he was more ripped...and that's the way it should be. No, a guy who's lean with no muscle shouldn't win, but if he's got good development for his weight class, is the leanest most ripped guy on stage with the fewest lagging body parts compared to the rest of his body, this guy should always win.

Yea thats my plan bro to come in as ripped as possible I was just getting mindfucked cuz I look smaller. And I def will drop the equip as soon as I get my tren which will be in a week most likely! And thanks man yea i already feel miserable some times in the day guess I will experience what a lot of bodybuilders say when the feel like the walking dead lol.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 10:24:33 AM »
tbombz is like, 6'1-6'2, right? in dry, contest shape he'd be about 210-220 depending. a lot of people's weights are higher/lower than they look due to bone structure and muscle insertions.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2012, 10:27:35 AM »
tbombz is like, 6'1-6'2, right? in dry, contest shape he'd be about 210-220 depending. a lot of people's weights are higher/lower than they look due to bone structure and muscle insertions.

Not to disagree with you again... but I am also 6'1-6'2. lol. Maybe his body holds weight differently then me idk.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »

lol,, try 190lb in the best possibel scanario IF! he is 6'1...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 09:48:59 PM »
 is it normal for tren to cause you to be out of breathe in evertything? I get up to go to the fridge and I'm huffing and puffing holy cow how in the FUCK do pros even function at those stupid seminars and fans and stuff....blows my mind
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:45 PM »

tbombz is 5'11
l

chess315

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 09:53:32 PM »
 I dont see tbombz being any where close to 220-210 on stage for that you damn near have to have 54 inch chest 20inch arms at lower bf then his. Hell arnold was between 225 -235 and was 6'1 that would mean tbombz 5'11 would out muscle arnold on stage. Tbombz even at 210 would be as big if not bigger then Arnold on stage. Also tbombz dosage isnt very high either

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 10:39:05 PM »
holy shit!@ I thought tbomz was 5 7' and 190 ish????

is he really over 6 feet??? Thats crazy?

ff

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 06:42:38 PM »
Ripped good physique bro.

I have no experience with competing.

However, one thing i have observed from fellow competitors in your weight category is that something more anabolic than eq will help you like Deca + Anadrol. One of my colleagues competes around 160lb. About 8 weeks out he blows up on deca and anadrol to mid 180, then drops to mid 160s. Since you are already lean that should fill you out well.

For leaner fellas the high anabolics always do wonders. Even with the eq it's relatively weaker than Deca, so higher dosages are likely required to blow up a little more. We have more than a few competitive BB's at the gym. There are others who simply train on test, tren a, and masteron - then come competition time -- they simply add the anabolics at high dosages.

Hey man i'm doin this right now bro i'm blasting the dosage to 1.5 grams eq, 1 gram deca, and 1.5 grams test e a week (will prob look bloated as fuck lol) for about 2 weeks until i'm 5 weeks out then i'll have my tren and blast it high and starve my self. Hopefully the 2 week thing helps my thickness out and I don't look not lean enough for my show. We will see!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:36 PM »
I respect the fact you posted pics, but damn, you look natural to me yet you're on over a gram of gear. Before doing a bb'ing show, you gotta look like a bb'er.

Keep cutting, the rebound after, you will add a lot of muscle but don't compete yet.
?

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 07:33:57 PM »
I respect the fact you posted pics, but damn, you look natural to me yet you're on over a gram of gear. Before doing a bb'ing show, you gotta look like a bb'er.

Keep cutting, the rebound after, you will add a lot of muscle but don't compete yet.

I'm gonna  compete bro I already meade up my mind I want to do it for the experience and if I place well thats great.. but yea after the comp i'm gonna take a year or so to get the thickness and maturity in the muscle and get up to 210-220 lbs most likely.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 09:04:55 PM »
I'm gonna  compete bro I already meade up my mind I want to do it for the experience and if I place well thats great.. but yea after the comp i'm gonna take a year or so to get the thickness and maturity in the muscle and get up to 210-220 lbs most likely.

You are looking good, follow the advice given here and do the contest, have fun at the contest, get experience, you wont regret it
Thunderdome approved

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »
  ::)  im 255lbs. even if my bodyfat was 20% id still be 210lbs in contest shape. but im more like 15% and would be around 220 in shape.

No way, trust me bro I have been shredded, no way in hell you will be over 200 in contest shape, you can`t even see your abs, I was over 250 in last off-season and way leaner then you and came in 207, and I always get shredded periodically which makes it easier for me to perserve muscle you will be surprised how your body will try anything to keep that fat on cause you have never been lean it will even try to burn muscle in its stead, but I do agree you are more muscular then that guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2012, 12:58:11 AM »

Like fuck he looks like a natural, this is a great start and has thickness in all muscle groups, you guy we are talking about his first show, bottom of the amatuars, he doesn`t have to look like Levrone,. Don`t listen to these guys you should place good if you focused and nailed your conditioning

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2012, 10:42:18 AM »
Add in anadrol just 50 mg preworkout and switch to all egg whites and fish for protein and yams and white rice for carbs. Cycle carbs real low for a few days and high for a day. On high days have simple carbs around training ie honey bagels Gatorade. Otherwise fish and asparagus alllllll day with just enough rice to train. Some PB for the brain as needed.

Also, drop EQ and add Tren.

Sorry to hijack, but I'm wondering what kcals should be in comparison to maintenance. When doing low-carb, how much of a deficit should one be at? 10-20%? And when high-carb, should you go over maintenance?

Thanks.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
Sorry to hijack, but I'm wondering what kcals should be in comparison to maintenance. When doing low-carb, how much of a deficit should one be at? 10-20%? And when high-carb, should you go over maintenance?

Thanks.
. I would say more then 20 % unless yur a natural.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
tbombz - please, please, please shave that stomach and chest, you'd look way better