Author Topic: Mast P vs Mast E  (Read 6386 times)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Mast P vs Mast E
« on: April 07, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »
Those with experience running both,  are the differences as vast as Tren A and Tren E?

What were your experiences with both?

I'm current on Mast P but may be getting my hands on some Mast E shortly.

whitewidow

Re: Mast P vs Mast E
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 08:40:09 PM »
it is very similar, it is just masteron attached to a longer ester meaning less injections. But you always want to use masteron propionate. I Think I have the best luck running all my compounds with a propionate ester with my test and masteron and a acetate ester with my tren however this parabolin I am using is treating me very good!. Masteron enanthate is still somewhat new I first saw it be released by british dragon in like 05. it never got that popular. most everybody uses masteron propionate.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 09:18:37 AM »
Yes, I understand about the esters and I too prefer fast acting over longer acting.  I only want to make sure the differences are not night and day as many say, and my experience running both agree,  Tren A and Tren E are.   I have Mast P on deck ready to go but came across a source with Mast E only.

thanks for your reply

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:05:52 AM »
Yes, I understand about the esters and I too prefer fast acting over longer acting.  I only want to make sure the differences are not night and day as many say, and my experience running both agree,  Tren A and Tren E are.   I have Mast P on deck ready to go but came across a source with Mast E only.

thanks for your reply

I think it is kind of night and day. these longer esters like tren enanthate and masteron enanthate are so expensive but why? they do not work better!

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 09:20:17 AM »
I think it is kind of night and day. these longer esters like tren enanthate and masteron enanthate are so expensive but why? they do not work better!

Gotcha.   I think i'll pass on that guy and stick with the Mast P.  thanks

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:16 AM »
Always go with Masteron P

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »
short ester