Author Topic: Sounds like the Black Panthers getting prepared for full on race war.  (Read 5097 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Sounds like the Black Panthers getting prepared for full on race war.
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 11:53:03 AM »
What? No im talking about the impressionable black kids that will take the Black Panthers words seriously and go out and start attacking whitey.
If even 1 person is killed from these words, it can be laid squarely at the feet of the media. Thats what I was talking about.

so you're not worried about impressionable white people who are reading The Blaze (conservative website) and getting duped into thinking their is some huge group of blank panthers ready to start a race war?

btw - I assume when you're placing blame on the media you a referring to Glenn Beck and TheBlaze.com..right?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 11:54:29 AM »
so you're not worried about impressionable white people who are reading The Blaze (conservative website) and getting duped into thinking their is some huge group of blank panthers ready to start a race war?

btw - I assume when you're placing blame on the media you a referring to Glenn Beck and TheBlaze.com..right?

How is The Blaze posting what the NBPP said put them at blame? This is the typical leftist M.O. Don't blame the source, blame the people who point it out.

I can't say I'm surprised given that you're the same retard who keeps sticking his fingers in his ears and playing dumb regarding voter fraud.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
How is The Blaze posting what the NBPP said put them at blame? This is the typical leftist M.O. Don't blame the source, blame the people who point it out.

I can't say I'm surprised given that you're the same retard who keeps sticking his fingers in his ears and playing dumb regarding voter fraud.

I'm not blaming anyone

I'm asking shockwave a question since he said "If even 1 person is killed from these words, it can be laid squarely at the feet of the media"

btw - if Beck is not to blame then I assume that means the media is not to blame either

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 11:59:47 AM »

you and I have different standards

I actually require some proof of voter fraud

why don't you list the hundreds or thousands of cases in the last year or two or ten and then we can talk about actual facts

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 12:05:09 PM »

Im confused... The Blaze didnt utter those words.
The Blaze isnt calling for whites to go out and shoot black peoples.
If some white shoots a black guy and says "I was scared he was going to kill me cause the Blaze said so", then yeah, theyd get the blame. Why wouldnt they?
But it wasnt the Blaze that was constantly fanning the flames, calling Zimmerman "white", and it wasnt the Blaze who is calling for "blood" and to incite blacks "to kill a white man or two". That is a direct result of the media's portrayal of Zimmerman.

And lets be honest - its much more common for Blacks to get riled up and riot and kill because of the words of their constituents that it is for white people.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »
Im confused... The Blaze didnt utter those words.The Blaze isnt calling for whites to go out and shoot black peoples.
If some white shoots a black guy and says "I was scared he was going to kill me cause the Blaze said so", then yeah, theyd get the blame. Why wouldnt they?
But it wasnt the Blaze that was constantly fanning the flames, calling Zimmerman "white", and it wasnt the Blaze who is calling for "blood" and to incite blacks "to kill a white man or two". That is a direct result of the media's portrayal of Zimmerman.

And lets be honest - its much more common for Blacks to get riled up and riot and kill because of the words of their constituents that it is for white people.

now I'm confused

you've pre-blamed the media a couple of times in this thread so if you're not blaming Beck/The Blaze then which media are you pre-blaming and why ?

I'll assume your last sentence was just a some kind of of a  bad joke

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »
now I'm confused

you've pre-blamed the media a couple of times in this thread so if you're not blaming Beck/The Blaze then which media are you pre-blaming and why ?

I'll assume your last sentence was just a some kind of of a  bad joke

Really? Im blaming MSNBC as number one. I figured when I said that the "media responsible for misconstruing the Zimmerman case to make him appear as a white racist", that you would be able to figure out which media outlets I was speaking of. Where are you coming up with Beck/Blaze when they have done nothing to incite racial tensions in this particular case? They are merely reporting on the words the Black Panthers are spreading, theyre not the ones fanning the flames with misinformation. The main reason theyre saying the things they are, is because of the way NBC and the rest of them edited and perpetuated misinformation to make Zimmerman appear like a white racist hell bent on killing a black man.

Last sentence is not a joke. How is it a joke? When was the last time you saw a bunch of white people go on a violent rampage because they felt a fellow white was being treated unfairly, or because their constiuents called for it? Hmm?
I can personally remember many instances in my lifetime where Blacks have gone on violent riots and specifically targeted whites at the urging of their own people.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 02:48:37 PM »
Really? Im blaming MSNBC as number one. I figured when I said that the "media responsible for misconstruing the Zimmerman case to make him appear as a white racist", that you would be able to figure out which media outlets I was speaking of. Where are you coming up with Beck/Blaze when they have done nothing to incite racial tensions in this particular case? They are merely reporting on the words the Black Panthers are spreading, theyre not the ones fanning the flames with misinformation. The main reason theyre saying the things they are, is because of the way NBC and the rest of them edited and perpetuated misinformation to make Zimmerman appear like a white racist hell bent on killing a black man.

Last sentence is not a joke. How is it a joke? When was the last time you saw a bunch of white people go on a violent rampage because they felt a fellow white was being treated unfairly, or because their constiuents called for it? Hmm?
I can personally remember many instances in my lifetime where Blacks have gone on violent riots and specifically targeted whites at the urging of their own people.

why would you blame MSNBC for the Blank Panther shit ?

If you're referring to coverage of Treyvon Martin why would you blame MSNBC as #1

I thought the meme on this site was that no one even watches MSNBC

Do you believe all the "blacks" in FL are sitting around @ 5pm to watch the Ed Show or Maddow in order to get riled up

Also, are you honestly saying white people have no history of mob violence predicated on race?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
why would you blame MSNBC for the Blank Panther shit ?

If you're referring to coverage of Treyvon Martin why would you blame MSNBC as #1

I thought the meme on this site was that no one even watches MSNBC

Do you believe all the "blacks" in FL are sitting around @ 5pm to watch the Ed Show or Maddow in order to get riled up

Also, are you honestly saying white people have no history of mob violence predicated on race?

Sigh.
Are you really trying to insinuate that the MSM's handling of this case wasnt the direct fire that sparked the Panthers words?
Why are you ignoring that many elements of the MSM (most notably MSNBC) misconstrued information about the case early on which resulted widely in people not knowing the facts, and calling for his head because he was "a white racist who killed a poor innocent black kid".
Other news outlets took it and ran with it. Eventually it became socially accepted that Martin was a white man that killed Martin out of racism, resulting in the Black Panthers "kill whitey" speech. How in the hell are you arguing this? If the media (starting with NBC) had reported the facts instead of spinning it for a story, the Panthers would not have given this speech.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 04:15:46 PM »
Sigh.
Are you really trying to insinuate that the MSM's handling of this case wasnt the direct fire that sparked the Panthers words?Why are you ignoring that many elements of the MSM (most notably MSNBC) misconstrued information about the case early on which resulted widely in people not knowing the facts, and calling for his head because he was "a white racist who killed a poor innocent black kid".
Other news outlets took it and ran with it. Eventually it became socially accepted that Martin was a white man that killed Martin out of racism, resulting in the Black Panthers "kill whitey" speech. How in the hell are you arguing this? If the media (starting with NBC) had reported the facts instead of spinning it for a story, the Panthers would not have given this speech.

If I had to speculate (which is all you or  I can do) I would say that the klling of an unarmed teenager and the release of his killer without charges is what "sparked" all of this.   No doubt that NBC f'd up with their redaction of the  911 call but I don't think that had any effect on "the masses" nor do I think anything the MSM media is doing has much effect either...... these are my opinions

I don't think the media has much effect, if any, on shit like this. 

I think the triggering effect was the that shooter, as of yet, has not been charged with any crime and that just seems totally wrong to a lot of people, myself included

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »
If I had to speculate (which is all you or  I can do) I would say that the klling of an unarmed teenager and the release of his killer without charges is what "sparked" all of this.   No doubt that NBC f'd up with their redaction of the  911 call but I don't think that had any effect on "the masses" nor do I think anything the MSM media is doing has much effect either...... these are my opinions

I don't think the media has much effect, if any, on shit like this. 

I think the triggering effect was the that shooter, as of yet, has not been charged with any crime and that just seems totally wrong to a lot of people, myself included
I do - because he was potrayed as a white man out to kill a black man, rather than what he was - a hispanic man who killed a black man. The whole basis of the Black Panthers speach is to "kill whitey/shed the blood of whitey". Why? Because Trayvon's killer was potrayed as a stereotypical angry racist gun toting white male. Had it said "Hispanic man kills black in street altercation", none of this would have happned IMHO.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »
^^^^^ shhhhhhh^^^^^ too much truth there.
down with hussein

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 09:51:50 PM »
I do - because he was potrayed as a white man out to kill a black man, rather than what he was - a hispanic man who killed a black man. The whole basis of the Black Panthers speach is to "kill whitey/shed the blood of whitey". Why? Because Trayvon's killer was potrayed as a stereotypical angry racist gun toting white male. Had it said "Hispanic man kills black in street altercation", none of this would have happned IMHO.

I am in 100% disagreement with you on that last sentence

first of all the inclusion of either race in your description is unnecessary and more importantly,  it was not merely
"Hispanic man kills black man in street altercation" That's inaccurate and incomplete.

A more accurate descriptions, sans race, would be an armed man stalked and confronted and ultimately shot and killed an unarmed teenager and due to the "stand your ground law" was able to claim self defense and has not been charged with a crime

IMO - the people who are upset and protesting are not doing so because
they've been misinformed about the facts (even if in some cases they
have been)

I believe they are doing it because they know the only facts that
matter to them which is that an unarmed kid was gunned down and no one
has been arrested I don't for a second believe they have been "motivated to action" by
the MSM where they would otherwise be sitting home doing nothing

I understand you believe differently