Author Topic: Fiber One Bars - or as they call them Fiber Fart Bars...  (Read 20497 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fiber One Bars - or as they call them Fiber Fart Bars...
« on: April 08, 2012, 06:22:24 PM »

Well. from proof from various people that actually ate these bars, these stories are actually true - they cause massive farts.... if you don't believe it, try it yourself - eat two of them.

Say hello to Fiber One Bars. Never, ever in my entire life, have a dropped as much ass as I do after eating these. I mean, check out the nutrition label, it speaks for itself!

I've done some research and evidently it's the chicory root that causes the gas. I don't know about all that, but I do know that the human body is not designed to do what it does after eating these bars.

Fiber One bars are yummy and chocolaty. Fiber One bars are also snacks that are forged in the depths of hell by Satan himself. When I think back on the top ten loudest and longest farts of my life, I can honestly say 10 of them happened all at once about 2 hours after eating a Fiber One bar. I conducted an unscientific test to see if others were affected like I was. One person told me they farted so loud that they woke them self up in the middle of the night. Another told me that her drug free childbirth was much more comfortable than her brush with the Fiber One bar.

Quotes from loyal users

"I'm almost in tears as I read this. I've been eating these bars for a quick breakfast with fruit this past week. I've been so, umm, bloated and uncomfortable, I am unable to sleep, my husband is keeping his distance, as is the poor dog! Ahhhh, too much of a good thing... reminiscent of my bout with sugar-free chocolate bars, I don't know what's worse!! "

"I have two bulldogs who are notorious for passing some serious gas. But since my husband and I have started eating these Fiber One Bars, it sounds like the trombone section in a high school band! It has reached a level that is even louder and more stinky than our bulldogs! My husband is horribly bloated and complains that he can't stop passing gas. I can't even take two steps with out letting one go! They fall out at any given moment. Do you know how hard it is to squeeze your ass cheeks when you are working closely with people in order not to fart??!! We have sat across from each other my husband and I and actually had in depth conversations on how bad the gas is and how we wish the farting would just stop!These bars are so tasty-we even tried the caramel and oat ones. We are throwing them out-if they are here I will only continue to eat and continue to burn holes in my couch. "

"Listen dude, it is NOT the fiber.. The dietary fiber (while at 9g) is not nearly as much fiber as an average person has in a day. I could fast for 10 days straight; eat one Fiber One bar, and fart for hours. One could eat two gallons of Spaghetti, Two cups of Lentils, a gallon of Peas, a sack of Blueberries, a cart full of Bran flakes, a truck load of Oatmeal, two loaves of Rye bread, a bushel of Artichokes, and a barrel of oil full of corn and Turnip greens and not have as much gas as I do after one of these. There is something evil about them. They really defy all logic and all knowledge of nutritional information when it comes to fiber and farts."

"As I sit here with tears of laughter rolling down my face, at the stories you guys have wrote. I am glad to see it is not just me. Ever since I have stared eating the Fiber One Bars I have never farted so much or so loud, not to forget the smell, in my life..And yes it is hard to hold the farts in when your in public or at work ... I just pray so hard that One does not slip out at work when I have customers in my office. Damm them bars they have to taste so good. "

"OMG I am crying, I am laughing so hard. I bought these last week and I loved them, I ate 3 the first day and had the worst gas of my life. then the next day the same, finally on the 3rd day my husband counted the farts, 105 in one day! he said I need to go to the doctor, they are the loudest and longest thing I have ever heard, gross I know. I figured maybe it was the bars? So here I come and see I am not alone, I cant stop laughing!!! "

"I type this as I sit in my own cloud of stench. It's not just the frequency of the flatulence that gets me, it's the odor. Man. The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs and despair.  But they're so tasty! I had one at work today and had to keep getting up and walking to the bathroom. Or, if I had just been in there and was embarrassed to re-enter so soon, I'd strafe the hallway and make a quick getaway. I can see the look of the guy who walked into that five minutes later (by the way, did I mention that these things linger for what seems like days. I'm sure my car will be befouled when I get in tomorrow morning). "

"Well, kids, I'm a 50 year old man and I can identify with all of the testamonies. My 52 year old brother is THE expert on foods and drinks that cause the most gas. He's been aggressively researching food fun for over 40 years. HE (THE EXPERT) turned me onto these and DARED me to eat 2 and go on a long car trip. WOW! Ka-POW! Woooah! THE EXPERT was right and so are all of you kids "

"Sweet Jesus I was starting to think I was crazy! I'm sensitive to some ingredients, like dairy and sugar alcohols so I usually stay away from things that aren't "all natural" and overall I'm a very healthy eater. I regularly eat over 24g [the recommended amount] of fiber each day - and have been eating Gnu Foods fiber bars, which have 12g of fiber in each bar. So PLEASE, everyone who keeps saying the gas is caused by the increased fiber intake, shut up. Never have I EVER had this much air inside of my body at once. It literally felt like someone attached an air hose to my bellybutton and pumped me with as much air as possible. And just when you let out a good 4 minute fart and think you're going to feel some relief, NOPE! Another little explosion in your stomach and there are 50 more farts lining up inside of you just waiting to burst out at the most inconvenient moment. I work in a very quiet office all day and let me tell you - if there is a hell - it's probably just the devil force feeding you one of these bars a day. Seriously, one bar and your insides will be exploding. "

"My wife bought these for the first time a few months ago. I took one to school that first week and within a few hours, apparently the Dozers from Fraggle Rock set up shop in my colon and went to work with the jack hammers. Have I ever been in more pain...I think not. That was the last one I will ever consume. My wife on the other hand, tsk, tsk, tsk. She loves the flavor, and for her it's worth the pain she puts herself, the dog, the cat and I through to keep on buying and eating them. I think I even saw our Beta Fish choking following one of her gigantic vomit inducing fog horn-like butt trumpet solos. "

"That's what you get for eating crap. There is nothing healthy about this product ! All of the ingredients listed in excess will make anyone gassy, bloated and on top of that you will not be able to sleep at night. I am not gonna get into the details on the things they put in there, but let me make this clear.... IT IS NOT THE FIBER, I repeat "IT IS NOT THE FIBER". The problem is staring you right in the face.... Can anyone guess? "

"As a matter of fact, while typing this she dropped another god awful bomb. The day she started eating these bars, was start of a daily inferno of gas that melts the wallpaper off my wall. Good luck guys who also have this problem God bless. "

"i LOVE these bars, except for what they make you do. but, i dont wanna stop eating them because theyre so good and they help keep me full and are healthy (my doc told me i need more fiber) but, will the farts ever end?? i work in a health care setting, so i just blame the patients for the bad smell. if i keep eating them, will my body get used to them?? please, say yes. "

"I was on a x-country flight and brought a couple Fiber One bars on board to tide me over. The farts started about an hour into the flight and kept coming with a vengeance. Mind you, I was in a middle seat and was afraid to move in the event that the noxious cloud would send someone into shock. I could tell that the poor lady in the window seat next to me was suffering, but I carefully avoided eye contact. I have never felt more helpless and shameful all at once. "

"I don't understand what General Mills is doing to us. These things are so, so tasty. They really are. I could almost never bother with candy bars again. HOWEVER, the gas they produce is epic! I feel so bad for the girl who sits next to me at work. I've been polluting her workspace for almost a week now. She did take today off. Hmmm...It's like, I know that I'm gonna get gassy and smelly. But I can't resist because they taste so good and stave off my hunger. "

"My dad came home today with a huge box of fiber one bars from Sams! I immediately laughed and told him how much they were going to make him fart and made sure to stay far away from the, still somehow appealing, treats. Hes in the medical field and read the ingredients and said the reason why it is making everyone fart so much is because one of the main ingredients is "chicory root extract", something he says is also used prominently in laxatives. Just thought you guys might want some insight into the gas mystery. ;} "

"These bars have made me fart so loud that my cats jumped up in fright, looked at each other a me in disbelief, and high-tailed it out of the room. One time on a business trip, I ate one in a hotel room and I swear to God I let one rip that created such tremendous reverberations that I'm sure it was heard and felt all up and down the hall and in rooms nearby. I have actually awakened my own self with blasts that have happened in my sleep. What the hell are they putting in these bars? "

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Fiber One Bars - or as they call them Fiber Fart Bars...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 01:55:48 AM »
Did Ron just make teh funny on the nutrition board?   ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
No wonder

:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:55:17 AM »
HAHAH, yes so true.  I eat one in the day and fart all night.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 11:05:36 AM »
it's from the whole grain....excessive or even moderate amounts of whole grain aren't really good for you and can clog up the digestive system

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »
it's from the whole grain....excessive or even moderate amounts of whole grain aren't really good for you and can clog up the digestive system

I'd say it's from the chicory root extract.
:

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 03:51:54 PM »
Well. from proof from various people that actually ate these bars, these stories are actually true - they cause massive farts.... if you don't believe it, try it yourself - eat two of them.

Say hello to Fiber One Bars. Never, ever in my entire life, have a dropped as much ass as I do after eating these. I mean, check out the nutrition label, it speaks for itself!

I've done some research and evidently it's the chicory root that causes the gas. I don't know about all that, but I do know that the human body is not designed to do what it does after eating these bars.

Fiber One bars are yummy and chocolaty. Fiber One bars are also snacks that are forged in the depths of hell by Satan himself. When I think back on the top ten loudest and longest farts of my life, I can honestly say 10 of them happened all at once about 2 hours after eating a Fiber One bar. I conducted an unscientific test to see if others were affected like I was. One person told me they farted so loud that they woke them self up in the middle of the night. Another told me that her drug free childbirth was much more comfortable than her brush with the Fiber One bar.

Quotes from loyal users

"I'm almost in tears as I read this. I've been eating these bars for a quick breakfast with fruit this past week. I've been so, umm, bloated and uncomfortable, I am unable to sleep, my husband is keeping his distance, as is the poor dog! Ahhhh, too much of a good thing... reminiscent of my bout with sugar-free chocolate bars, I don't know what's worse!! "

"I have two bulldogs who are notorious for passing some serious gas. But since my husband and I have started eating these Fiber One Bars, it sounds like the trombone section in a high school band! It has reached a level that is even louder and more stinky than our bulldogs! My husband is horribly bloated and complains that he can't stop passing gas. I can't even take two steps with out letting one go! They fall out at any given moment. Do you know how hard it is to squeeze your ass cheeks when you are working closely with people in order not to fart??!! We have sat across from each other my husband and I and actually had in depth conversations on how bad the gas is and how we wish the farting would just stop!These bars are so tasty-we even tried the caramel and oat ones. We are throwing them out-if they are here I will only continue to eat and continue to burn holes in my couch. "

"Listen dude, it is NOT the fiber.. The dietary fiber (while at 9g) is not nearly as much fiber as an average person has in a day. I could fast for 10 days straight; eat one Fiber One bar, and fart for hours. One could eat two gallons of Spaghetti, Two cups of Lentils, a gallon of Peas, a sack of Blueberries, a cart full of Bran flakes, a truck load of Oatmeal, two loaves of Rye bread, a bushel of Artichokes, and a barrel of oil full of corn and Turnip greens and not have as much gas as I do after one of these. There is something evil about them. They really defy all logic and all knowledge of nutritional information when it comes to fiber and farts."

"As I sit here with tears of laughter rolling down my face, at the stories you guys have wrote. I am glad to see it is not just me. Ever since I have stared eating the Fiber One Bars I have never farted so much or so loud, not to forget the smell, in my life..And yes it is hard to hold the farts in when your in public or at work ... I just pray so hard that One does not slip out at work when I have customers in my office. Damm them bars they have to taste so good. "

"OMG I am crying, I am laughing so hard. I bought these last week and I loved them, I ate 3 the first day and had the worst gas of my life. then the next day the same, finally on the 3rd day my husband counted the farts, 105 in one day! he said I need to go to the doctor, they are the loudest and longest thing I have ever heard, gross I know. I figured maybe it was the bars? So here I come and see I am not alone, I cant stop laughing!!! "

"I type this as I sit in my own cloud of stench. It's not just the frequency of the flatulence that gets me, it's the odor. Man. The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs and despair.  But they're so tasty! I had one at work today and had to keep getting up and walking to the bathroom. Or, if I had just been in there and was embarrassed to re-enter so soon, I'd strafe the hallway and make a quick getaway. I can see the look of the guy who walked into that five minutes later (by the way, did I mention that these things linger for what seems like days. I'm sure my car will be befouled when I get in tomorrow morning). "

"Well, kids, I'm a 50 year old man and I can identify with all of the testamonies. My 52 year old brother is THE expert on foods and drinks that cause the most gas. He's been aggressively researching food fun for over 40 years. HE (THE EXPERT) turned me onto these and DARED me to eat 2 and go on a long car trip. WOW! Ka-POW! Woooah! THE EXPERT was right and so are all of you kids "

"Sweet Jesus I was starting to think I was crazy! I'm sensitive to some ingredients, like dairy and sugar alcohols so I usually stay away from things that aren't "all natural" and overall I'm a very healthy eater. I regularly eat over 24g [the recommended amount] of fiber each day - and have been eating Gnu Foods fiber bars, which have 12g of fiber in each bar. So PLEASE, everyone who keeps saying the gas is caused by the increased fiber intake, shut up. Never have I EVER had this much air inside of my body at once. It literally felt like someone attached an air hose to my bellybutton and pumped me with as much air as possible. And just when you let out a good 4 minute fart and think you're going to feel some relief, NOPE! Another little explosion in your stomach and there are 50 more farts lining up inside of you just waiting to burst out at the most inconvenient moment. I work in a very quiet office all day and let me tell you - if there is a hell - it's probably just the devil force feeding you one of these bars a day. Seriously, one bar and your insides will be exploding. "

"My wife bought these for the first time a few months ago. I took one to school that first week and within a few hours, apparently the Dozers from Fraggle Rock set up shop in my colon and went to work with the jack hammers. Have I ever been in more pain...I think not. That was the last one I will ever consume. My wife on the other hand, tsk, tsk, tsk. She loves the flavor, and for her it's worth the pain she puts herself, the dog, the cat and I through to keep on buying and eating them. I think I even saw our Beta Fish choking following one of her gigantic vomit inducing fog horn-like butt trumpet solos. "

"That's what you get for eating crap. There is nothing healthy about this product ! All of the ingredients listed in excess will make anyone gassy, bloated and on top of that you will not be able to sleep at night. I am not gonna get into the details on the things they put in there, but let me make this clear.... IT IS NOT THE FIBER, I repeat "IT IS NOT THE FIBER". The problem is staring you right in the face.... Can anyone guess? "

"As a matter of fact, while typing this she dropped another god awful bomb. The day she started eating these bars, was start of a daily inferno of gas that melts the wallpaper off my wall. Good luck guys who also have this problem God bless. "

"i LOVE these bars, except for what they make you do. but, i dont wanna stop eating them because theyre so good and they help keep me full and are healthy (my doc told me i need more fiber) but, will the farts ever end?? i work in a health care setting, so i just blame the patients for the bad smell. if i keep eating them, will my body get used to them?? please, say yes. "

"I was on a x-country flight and brought a couple Fiber One bars on board to tide me over. The farts started about an hour into the flight and kept coming with a vengeance. Mind you, I was in a middle seat and was afraid to move in the event that the noxious cloud would send someone into shock. I could tell that the poor lady in the window seat next to me was suffering, but I carefully avoided eye contact. I have never felt more helpless and shameful all at once. "

"I don't understand what General Mills is doing to us. These things are so, so tasty. They really are. I could almost never bother with candy bars again. HOWEVER, the gas they produce is epic! I feel so bad for the girl who sits next to me at work. I've been polluting her workspace for almost a week now. She did take today off. Hmmm...It's like, I know that I'm gonna get gassy and smelly. But I can't resist because they taste so good and stave off my hunger. "

"My dad came home today with a huge box of fiber one bars from Sams! I immediately laughed and told him how much they were going to make him fart and made sure to stay far away from the, still somehow appealing, treats. Hes in the medical field and read the ingredients and said the reason why it is making everyone fart so much is because one of the main ingredients is "chicory root extract", something he says is also used prominently in laxatives. Just thought you guys might want some insight into the gas mystery. ;} "

"These bars have made me fart so loud that my cats jumped up in fright, looked at each other a me in disbelief, and high-tailed it out of the room. One time on a business trip, I ate one in a hotel room and I swear to God I let one rip that created such tremendous reverberations that I'm sure it was heard and felt all up and down the hall and in rooms nearby. I have actually awakened my own self with blasts that have happened in my sleep. What the hell are they putting in these bars? "
Junk food with a fancy label.
T

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »
Junk food with a fancy label.

exactly right friend, this "health food" craze is bad news.

http://www.realfooduniversity.com/real-truth-healthy-grains/

not the most scientific article but a good starting point

in general the american public is terribly ill-informed regarding nutrition, every day some new magical ingredient is discovered, someone makes a dubious claim about how it "might" be good for some aspect of health and then everyone just spams the shit out of it. it's like watching a child learn a new word

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 02:43:51 AM »
Must be your specific gut, as I've eaten these bars many times without any gas whatsoever.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 05:10:11 AM »
exactly right friend, this "health food" craze is bad news.

http://www.realfooduniversity.com/real-truth-healthy-grains/

not the most scientific article but a good starting point

in general the american public is terribly ill-informed regarding nutrition, every day some new magical ingredient is discovered, someone makes a dubious claim about how it "might" be good for some aspect of health and then everyone just spams the shit out of it. it's like watching a child learn a new word

bang on