Author Topic: gh15 i dont think you have ever posted about this.  (Read 5811 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
gh15 i dont think you have ever posted about this.
« on: April 08, 2012, 08:43:20 PM »
ive studied bible for along time now ive dug and dug through endless posts.
i understand what it takes to be a freak.
mast,test,tren,anadrol,hgh,slin, optional eq, primo.
my problem isnt getting it, i can get it insanely cheap so if i could get a protocol to follow i could go nuts with it.
my problem is im type 1 diabetic so i am dependent on insulin.... and the gh im taking is cheap but its amazing i wake up lean as fuck compared to the night before but it makes me literally almost completely resistant to my insulin. i have to take insane amounts of slin with every meal if i take gh.
please gh 15 save me man, im a loyal follower and am at my witts end trying to find an answer.
im trying to do my first show in about 3 months and a couple weeks, i am trying to find a protocol to follow and what i can do to increase my slin sensitivity so i can take hgh. BTW my pics are posted on the last thread i started to you about contest prep, chess posted them for me.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: gh15 i dont think you have ever posted about this.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 08:45:50 PM »
just out of curiousity have you ever used insulin in dosages that are considered "bodybuilder" dosages?

how did that cope with your type 1

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
lol way more. sware to god this is no joke. i tried taking hgh at 30 iu a day for a short time and i had to stop i would wake up with my sugare at 300 and some change take 20 iu every 5 min till i could get it down. and i remember 1 particular day i ate at 5 guys hamburgers and ate triple patty burger and large fry which yes i a lot of carbs but i had to take 160 iu total slin to get my blood back to norm. i was using over a bottle of slin a week on hgh. btw i didnt just take 160 all at once i took 3 or 4 shots in about a 20 minute period. but as soon as i cut out the hgh my sensitivity goes back to normal.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:54:25 PM »
i'm actually curious about this as well

it seems like slin use and diabetes is a very blurry area with regards to bodybuilding

i have heard of guys after using slin for bodybuilding purposes becoming diabetic? whats up with that?

can you aware me on that broham

Reilly13

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 08:57:40 PM »
lol way more. sware to god this is no joke. i tried taking hgh at 30 iu a day for a short time and i had to stop i would wake up with my sugare at 300 and some change take 20 iu every 5 min till i could get it down. and i remember 1 particular day i ate at 5 guys hamburgers and ate triple patty burger and large fry which yes i a lot of carbs but i had to take 160 iu total slin to get my blood back to norm. i was using over a bottle of slin a week on hgh. btw i didnt just take 160 all at once i took 3 or 4 shots in about a 20 minute period. but as soon as i cut out the hgh my sensitivity goes back to normal.

Did you mean to say you took 30 IU of insulin or HGH?

You had to take 20IU of what to get your blood sugar back down?

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 08:59:44 PM »
i was taking 30 iu hgh, i had to take 20 iu slin every few minutes to get sugar back down to normal range.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 09:29:22 PM »
i was taking 30 iu hgh, i had to take 20 iu slin every few minutes to get sugar back down to normal range.

Pre gh when u were messing with Ur insulin at bber dosages. How much were u using and did it get u bigger. Curious as how TIM belknap did it.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »
i grew without hgh yeah lol, i have gotten from point A at 160 age 17 to 244 now at age 25 without hgh. and no i do not notice anything from taking slin, if my blood sugar is high my veins get small and dissapear until my sugar gets back in good range then im vascular as fuck again. only thing i notice at all with my slin use.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 09:42:19 PM »
i'm actually curious about this as well

it seems like slin use and diabetes is a very blurry area with regards to bodybuilding

i have heard of guys after using slin for bodybuilding purposes becoming diabetic? whats up with that?

can you aware me on that broham
ok but how exactly are they determining that the cause of their insulin use is the reason for becoming diabetic. They cant prove it. just speculation, they were probably more genetically susceptible plus eating a ton of shitty "diabetes causing" food that most diabetics ate.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »
ok but how exactly are they determining that the cause of their insulin use is the reason for becoming diabetic. They cant prove it. just speculation, they were probably more genetically susceptible plus eating a ton of shitty "diabetes causing" food that most diabetics ate.

i am just as confused as you are

but i am kind of following the same train of thought

although some of these guys claimed to eat really clean. honestly i dont believe their bs but they claim to end up with diabeetus,

so  ??? ???

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
i grew without hgh yeah lol, i have gotten from point A at 160 age 17 to 244 now at age 25 without hgh. and no i do not notice anything from taking slin, if my blood sugar is high my veins get small and dissapear until my sugar gets back in good range then im vascular as fuck again. only thing i notice at all with my slin use.

That's crazy good gains. So whole time all you did was keep your blood sugar on normal range with insulin use and eat normal after. Hoe many shots a day etc and what dosages pre hgh.

I belrive i have gave myself a good case of type two I need to check into from bodybuilding over eating for longest time. I can take 30 iu fast actig Slin and not eat the whole duration . I go from feeling tired n fatgiued all day. Pop Slin and I feel energized and great and alert strong etc.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 11:18:08 PM »
HGH does cause some insulin resistance, which is why you have to take so much insulin when you're using HGH. The normal amounts you're accustomed to aren't working due to the increased resistance to the insulin hormone...basically and this is just a random example, you'd need 5iu of insulin in a situation where you'd normally only need 1iu of insulin if you weren't using HGH...again, I'm only using those numbers as an example because they're easy to use.

I have read some studies though that over time, as in 6+ months of HGH use, the insulin resistance lessens, making it easier for type-1 diabetics to use HGH, but this takes a long time and continuous HGH use and a butt load of insulin in the meantime.

As for a protocol to follow, I'm not really sure in this case. I remember Palumbo had a few good articles up several years ago about this, as did his ex who is also a type-1 diabetic...might be worth searching those out. Of course, I understand GH15 probably wouldn't approve of those articles as he doesn't care for Dave but Dave is not an idiot when it comes to this type of thing.

Anyway, I don't know if any of this helps you or not.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 11:33:35 PM »

I belrive i have gave myself a good case of type two I need to check into from bodybuilding over eating for longest time. I can take 30 iu fast actig Slin and not eat the whole duration . I go from feeling tired n fatgiued all day. Pop Slin and I feel energized and great and alert strong etc.

this is why i think eating for the sake of "hitting cals" or "500 grams protein" is hot garbage

i am subscribing to the thoughts of eating when hungry more and more

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 12:03:39 AM »

this is why i think eating for the sake of "hitting cals" or "500 grams protein" is hot garbage

i am subscribing to the thoughts of eating when hungry more and more

Buslmo saved me for sure Haha. He made simple statement he said. Over eating gets u fat bigger belly. Upping hormones eating normally gets u bigger muscles lol. and j think back all my cycles n over eating just got bloofyer n fatter. Finally I eat less up the hormones I got leaner n bigger muscles. Ruined my organs hormones etc of six years from bodybuildig.con liar Norton with there force feeding bullshit 6 to 8 k calories or more everyday eating till i puked. strwtched mu abdominal wall so nicely j gotta constantly flex em not to look Prego even when I was natty from force feeding. And lots of nice diverticulas from eating so much in my intestines now with probably type two diabetis lol. Thanks to all the lying naturals saying its not drugs its the food.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »
HGH does cause some insulin resistance, which is why you have to take so much insulin when you're using HGH. The normal amounts you're accustomed to aren't working due to the increased resistance to the insulin hormone...basically and this is just a random example, you'd need 5iu of insulin in a situation where you'd normally only need 1iu of insulin if you weren't using HGH...again, I'm only using those numbers as an example because they're easy to use.

I have read some studies though that over time, as in 6+ months of HGH use, the insulin resistance lessens, making it easier for type-1 diabetics to use HGH, but this takes a long time and continuous HGH use and a butt load of insulin in the meantime.

As for a protocol to follow, I'm not really sure in this case. I remember Palumbo had a few good articles up several years ago about this, as did his ex who is also a type-1 diabetic...might be worth searching those out. Of course, I understand GH15 probably wouldn't approve of those articles as he doesn't care for Dave but Dave is not an idiot when it comes to this type of thing.

Anyway, I don't know if any of this helps you or not.
actually yeah at least that gives me hope lol.
do you have any idea what kind of protocol to follow during the 6 month period should i only use low dose hgh like 6 iu,or is it the same insulin resistant affect if i take 20 iu a day or 30 iu.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »
actually yeah at least that gives me hope lol.
do you have any idea what kind of protocol to follow during the 6 month period should i only use low dose hgh like 6 iu,or is it the same insulin resistant affect if i take 20 iu a day or 30 iu.

I'm not sure. I'd look up that article I mentioned if I were you.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 09:13:01 PM »
all i can tell yo uis this,, 200-300 units of insulina! done MANY TIMES BY MANY PROFESIONALS! on a daily ! basis

you wont get to the weight needed otherwize...

if you think...that when we tell you 3 unit with morning meal and 6unit with lunch and this is how we put ourself in 260 5% lol you got some loose scre in head,, bodybuild take so much insulina im talking 30-50 iu in one shot EASY! ...it doesnt even work when you inject 10 units lol 10 units lol this is a joke you dotn even need any sugar after 10units injects ,, 10units lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 09:27:36 PM »

i am just as confused as you are

but i am kind of following the same train of thought

although some of these guys claimed to eat really clean. honestly i dont believe their bs but they claim to end up with diabeetus,

so  ??? ???
yeah theres so much bs on BB board you really have to critically think and cut through the bullshit to make a good opinion on what people say. too many times people preach the results or sides of a product theyve never used only because they hear it so much from everyone else so it must be true! Like how remember abombs were so toxic theyll blow your liver before you finish the bottle. think the majority actually used them, they just regurgitate what some other dude "claimed" lol

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
lol i dont know what you guys are talking about,,,  i personally got diabetes when i was 19 and i ate what i thought was good at the time, peanut butter and yogurt waffles dipped in skim milk chicken that came in a back not the all natural think breast you buy. and cottage cheese. i literally ate nothing else. oh yeah and protein powder and alot of carbo powder to gain weight.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 11:59:04 PM »
all i can tell yo uis this,, 200-300 units of insulina! done MANY TIMES BY MANY PROFESIONALS! on a daily ! basis

if you think...that when we tell you 3 unit with morning meal and 6unit with lunch and this is how we put ourself in 260 5% lol you got some loose scre in head,, bodybuild take so much insulina im talking 30-50 iu in one shot EASY! ...it doesnt even work when you inject 10 units lol 10 units lol this is a joke you dotn even need any sugar after 10units injects ,, 10units lol

gh15 approved

This doesn't help this guy....he's a Type-1 Diabetic. This changes things for him dramatically.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 07:13:41 AM »
This doesn't help this guy....he's a Type-1 Diabetic. This changes things for him dramatically.

no it doesn't but it's still a pretty dam interesting post

freakyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »

gh15 approved

So these are the amounts that heath, kuclo and even feroce take to get that big that fast?
the chosen one

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 08:58:18 AM »
Alpha, have you considered asking your Doctor about this? He might be able to give some insight.

I have approached two different Endos about this and got very different responses.

I would really like to know more about GH and insulin resistance.

Good luck!

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 09:26:47 AM »
gh increases insulin resistance, that's just one of it's effects in the body because GH is a survival mechanism. GH is released by the body when it perceives starvation and attempts to conserve blood glucose for brain and organ function.

igf is short for insulin like growth factor. it has some of the same functions as insulin in that it shuttles nutrients into cells. it doesn't reduce insulin resistance directly but it reduces the necessity for insulin (because it's filling the role of insulin) so the pancreas doesn't need to produce as much insulin as a result, giving pancreatic beta cells a bit of a rest. however, as a type 1 diabetic your bodies immune system destroyed your beta cells so this isn't going to be of much help to you.

ways to increase insulin sensitivity are increasing the amount of exercise you do, and reducing carb intake.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 08:19:31 PM »
overlord yea i would ask my doc but hes one of those legit guys who isnt cool with bodybuilding lifestyle, and for the guy talking about risk, bro every bodybuilder out there that is a true die hard, loves it like a drug and will do,pay, eat and take damn near anything if its gonna improve his physique. like gh15 puts it the guys making it in sport could probly donate blood and the doner would gain ten lbs lol not seriously but you get my point. i have been bodybuilding since age 15, i lost my wife over bodybuilding and not having time to live a regular life eating fucking jack in the box and popcorn at movies, and would do what ever it takes to be the best bodybuilder i can be, maybe not gonna be a nasser dorian or ronnie but im gonna be me in a big ass 3 diminsional version.