Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 12:56:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legends Of Bodybuilding BLOG!!! With Tons Of PICS & ARTICLES!!!  (Read 13619 times)
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2012, 06:06:53 PM »

Actually Getbig is the ultimate Schmoe lol.

have you accepted my challenge? Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
Iceman1981
Getbig V

www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2012, 07:45:17 PM »

have you accepted my challenge? Smiley

I don't have any pics of them.
zodiac
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2012, 08:58:16 PM »

great work..thanks man..love the old stuff..motivating as hell
Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2013, 12:27:13 PM »

2011 New York Pro HQ SCANS!!!

Kai Greene dominated the second he walked out on stage. He brought his best conditioning of his career to this contest. He worked with George Farah as his new nutritionist and they were able to put together the best Kai ever. My question is, could this 2011 New York Pro Kai beat a 2011 Mr. Olympia Phil Heath?

More Pics -----> 2011 New York Pro HQ SCANS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

I also made a Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that I will be updating daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »

Kris Dim - 2004 Mr. Olympia HQ PICS!!!

I just wanted to share with everyone some pics of Kris Dim at the 2004 Mr. Olympia where he placed 12th. This was his best placing at a Mr. Olympia contest. Get well soon Kris and never give up.

More Pics -----> Kris Dim - 2004 Mr. Olympia HQ PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

I also made a Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that I will be updating daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2013, 12:29:35 PM »

Larry Scott - HQ Scans!!!

Here are some great scans of Larry Scott the very first Mr. Olympia. Larry was known for his great pair of arms and even to this day his arms are amazing.

More Pics -----> Larry Scott - HQ Scans (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2013, 12:30:40 PM »

1999 Mr. Olympia Comparison PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

Here are some pics of the comparisons from the 1999 Mr. Olympia. What a line up. Ronnie Coleman, Flex Wheeler, Chris Cormier, Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Nasser El Sonbaty, Paul Dillet just to name a few. Also, you may notice in a few pics two men (Jay Cutler & Dexter Jackson) who went on to win the Mr. Olympia later in their careers. You don't see line ups like this anymore. This is one of the best line ups of All-Time!!!

More Pics -----> 1999 Mr. Olympia Comparison PICS You May Not Have Seen (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »

Mike Mentzer - Here are some high quality Mike Mentzer scans.

More Pics -----> Mike Mentzer scans (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »

Dorian Yates - Various High Quality Dorian Yates  Scans!!!

Here are some great scans for the Dorian fans. (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

More Pics -----> Various High Quality Dorian Yates  Scans (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »

Kevin Levrone - Various High Quality Kevin Levrone Scans!!!

Where my Levrone fans at?

More Pics -----> Various High Quality Kevin Levrone Scans (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2013, 05:37:34 PM »

Lee Haney - 1985 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS!!!

This was Lee's second Mr. Olympia win. He came in fuller than the year before which filled out his frame and made his separation stand out even more. In my opinion, this was the year Lee took "back development" to the next level after the Lion Of Lebanon Samir Bannout.

More Pics -----> Lee Haney - 1985 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2013, 05:38:54 PM »

Wow, that's an awesome shot of mr Levrone.
I know it has been said before, but he earned that '95 Sandow!
Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2013, 10:51:31 AM »

Rory Leidelmeyer - High Quality Scans!!!

Here are some great scans of Rory. Classic physique.

More Pics -----> Rory Leidelmeyer - High Quality Scans (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2013, 10:53:42 AM »

Flex Wheeler - 1999 British Grand Prix High Quality PICS!!!

Some people say that this was Wheeler's best shape with the added size that he brought (I still prefer his 1993 Arnold Classic physique). Most people would kill to attain a physique like this. This contest had the best lighting in the history of bodybuilding. The show was stacked with the likes of Coleman, Wheeler, Levrone, Sonbaty and more. In the end Flex came in second with Ronnie Coleman coming in first. 

More Pics -----> Flex Wheeler - 1999 British Grand Prix High Quality PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2013, 11:23:52 AM »

Sergio Oliva - High Quality Sergio Oliva PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

I just wanted to post some great pictures of Sergio during his Mr. Olympia reign in the 1960's. Outside of how great he looked at the 1972 Mr. Olympia, this is how I remember Sergio by the way he dominated the late 1960's. R.I.P. Sergio. A true legend of bodybuilding.

More Pics -----> Sergio Oliva - High Quality Sergio Oliva PICS You May Not Have Seen (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »

1997 Mr. Olympia - Top 13 PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

1. Dorian Yates
2. Nasser El Sonbaty
3. Shawn Ray
4. Kevin Levrone
5. Paul Dillett
6. Lee Priest
7. Jean Pierre Fux
8. Chris Cormier
9. Ronnie Coleman
10. Milos Sarcev
11. Michael Francois
12. Charles Clairmonte
13. Mike Matarazzo

NOTE: Flex Wheeler was unable to compete because prior to the contest he was car-jacked and attacked by NINJAS. That's right, I said NINJAS!!!

More Pics -----> 1997 Mr. Olympia - Top 13 PICS You May Not Have Seen (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2013, 11:28:53 AM »

I just hit over 100,000 views on my website. Thanks guys.
Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »

Great article about Lee Haney's bodybuilding career starting from when he won the 1979 AAU Teen Mr. America and all the way up to his very last competition the 1991 Mr. Olympia.

More Pics -----> Lee Haney Looking Back - Article & HQ PICS!!! (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2013, 03:36:33 PM »

Flex Magazine - Top 7 Arnold Classic Winners - HQ PICS!!!

Here are some great pics from a 2012 Flex Magazine of their Top 7 Arnold Classic Winners. Do you agree with the placings?

1) Flex Wheeler (1993, 1997, 1998 & 2000)
2) Ronnie Coleman (2001)
3) Kai Greene (2009 & 2010)
4) Dexter Jackson (2005, 2006 & 2008)
5) Kevin Levrone (1994 & 1996)
6) Jay Cutler (2002, 2003, 2004)
7) Rich Gaspari (1989)

More Pics -----> Flex Magazine - Top 7 Arnold Classic Winners - HQ PICS!!! (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2013, 03:37:07 PM »

Great thread!
Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »

Ronnie Coleman - 2000 Mr. Olympia Before Prejudging PICS!!!

Here are some pics of Ronnie Coleman before the prejudging of the 2000 Mr. Olympia.

More Pics -----> Ronnie Coleman - 2000 Mr. Olympia Before Prejudging PICS

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2013, 10:59:36 AM »

Shawn Ray - 1999 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

Here are some great pics of Shawn Ray from the 1999 Mr. Olympia Prejudging (different angle). Shawn didn't bring his best conditioning to this contest, but he still had his classic lines and looked amazing.

More Pics -----> Shawn Ray - 1999 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »

Here are some great pics of Paul Dillett from the 1996 BFTO. He looks amazing here and is one of the biggest freaks in bodybuilding history.

More Pics -----> Paul Dillett 1996 BFTO PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2013, 08:45:58 PM »

Gunter Schlierkamp surprised everyone at the 2002 Mr. Olympia bringing to the stage what most would call his best look physique wise. Gunter's conditioning and fullness were spot on for him. He ended up getting placed fifth which many people thought he should of at least gotten a Top 3 spot. Never the less, Gunter accepted his fifth place as a gentleman and this is how "Guntermania" was started.

More Pics -----> Gunter Schlierkamp 2002 Mr Olympia PICS

Iceman1981
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »

Here are some high quality pics of the Top 13 from the 2006 Mr. Olympia.

1. Jay Cutler
2. Ronnie Coleman
3. Victor Martinez
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Melvin Anthony
6. Gustavo Badell
7. Toney Freeman
8. Markus Ruhl
9. Dennis James
10. Gunter Schlierkamp
11. Vince Taylor
12. Branch Warren
13. Johnnie Jackson

More Pics -----> 2006 Mr Olympia HQ PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!