Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 02, 2014, 08:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legends Of Bodybuilding BLOG!!! With Tons Of PICS & ARTICLES!!!  (Read 15527 times)
Iceman1981
Getbig V

www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2013, 09:06:21 PM »

Here are some high quality scans of Victor Martinez from the 2007 Mr. Olympia.

P.S. In my opinion Victor should of won this Mr. Olympia and clearly got robbed.

More Pics -----> Victor Martinez 2007 Mr Olympia HQ SCANS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Report to moderator   Logged
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2013, 11:36:37 PM »

Vic always seems to hold some water, not much, but it's visible. But the same goes for Jay, other than his 2001 & 2010(?) shape.
Vic should have won that '07 title!
cephissus
Getbig V

« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2013, 11:41:17 PM »

Chris "The Real Deal" Cormier was in top shape for this show. He was near his all-time best (1999 Mr. Olympia). Cormier weighed in a little over 250 lbs and brought great conditioning along with amazing shape and symmetry. He went up against an off Jay Cutler who sacrificed size for a more stream lined look. In the end the judges had Jay winning by only one point. This was the 5th year in a row that Cormier came in second and in my opinion should of won the show.

More Pics Chris Cormier 2004 Arnold Classic

wider than two heaths
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2013, 08:44:12 AM »

Vic absolutely got robbed in 2007, was his best look and condition!
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2013, 11:45:34 AM »

Kevin Levrone came 4th at this contest. It was not Kevin's best showing. At this point in Kevin's career his legs were a bit down, but he displayed good conditioning with great shape and lines that he's known for.

More Pics -----> Kevin Levrone 2002 Australian Grand Prix DVD PICS

[/QUOTE]
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2013, 11:07:06 AM »

Here are some amazing pics of Flex from the prejudging of the 2000 Arnold Classic. Amazing back double biceps, great abs & thigh and one of the best front double biceps of all - time. He was in better condition here than he was at the 2000 Mr. Olympia.

More Pics -----> Flex Wheeler 2000 Arnold Classic PREJUDGING PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

grapefruit for life

« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2013, 11:20:42 AM »

Vic always seems to hold some water, not much, but it's visible. But the same goes for Jay, other than his 2001 & 2010(?) shape.
Vic should have won that '07 title!

Vic seldomly dialed it in 100% in terms of conditioning.
Sherief Shalaby
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2013, 11:24:01 AM »

Here are some amazing pics of Flex from the prejudging of the 2000 Arnold Classic. Amazing back double biceps, great abs & thigh and one of the best front double biceps of all - time. He was in better condition here than he was at the 2000 Mr. Olympia.

More Pics -----> Flex Wheeler 2000 Arnold Classic PREJUDGING PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

one of his very best shapes..
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2013, 11:08:02 AM »

Here are some high quality scans of the newly signed Ronnie Coleman Signature Series athlete Shawn Rhoden. Shawn is the fastest rising star in bodybuilding and takes the title for "Most Improved" and is on the heels of Kai and Phil. I predict another Top 3 finish for Shawn at the 2013 Mr. Olympia contest.

More Pics -----> Shawn Rhoden High Quality Scans (Drag pics to a new tab and it will open to it's original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2013, 09:46:17 AM »

Here are some great scans of the 212 lbs. Division 2012 Mr. Olympia  James Flex Lewis.

More Pics -----> James Flex Lewis 212 lbs. Division 2012 Mr Olympia High Quality SCANS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2013, 11:01:02 AM »

Here are DVD pictures of Sergio Oliva a.k.a. The Myth from the 1985 Mr. Olympia. He was a lot fuller in this contest than he was at the 1984 Mr. Olympia. In my opinion Sergio didn't have any lagging body parts and for this contest being in the 1980's his conditioning was good enough to compete with the best of them. Sergio was not at his best (1972 Mr. Olympia) here, but for his age (43 or 44) and time he was still in amazing shape and made the crowd go crazy with every single pose he made that night like he did throughout his legendary career.

R.I.P. Sergio!!!

More Pics -----> SERGIO OLIVA 1985 Mr Olympia DVD PICS

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »

Here are some pictures from the 2002 Dutch Grand Prix prejudging round of Ronnie Coleman, Chris Cormier & Dexter Jackson. Ronnie was a lot fuller here than he was at the 2002 Mr. Olympia and dominated with his back as usual. Ronnie took first with Cormier coming in second and Dexter in third.

More Pics -----> 2002 Dutch Grand Prix PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2013, 05:31:54 PM »

Great pics from the Top 12 at 2008 Mr. Olympia where Dexter Jackson dominated (his best look in my opinion) and Phil Heath making his Mr. Olympia debut by coming in third.

More Pics -----> 2008 MR. OLYMPIA HIGH QUALITY PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2013, 09:35:16 AM »

Here are some great pics of Nasser from the 1997 Finland Grand Prix. Nasser kept his fullness and roundness along with a tight waist that he is known for while being 270 lbs plus. He had the best abs & thigh for a mass monster that ever stood on stage. Nasser was a BEAST from the front and the side. From behind his width rivaled the best of them, but his back double bicep lacked a bit. Nonetheless, he made up for it from the front especially with his front double bicep which many say it's one of the freakiest of All-Time. His conditioning was slightly off at this contest. It wasn't as good as it was at the 1997 Mr. Olympia where he got royally screwed and many people thought he should of been crowned Mr. Olympia that year. Nasser will always be known as "Huge Nasser", "The Wizard Of Truth", and "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia".

R.I.P NASSER!!!

MORE PICS -----> NASSER EL SONBATY - 1997 Finland Grand Prix PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that I will be updating daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2013, 09:42:51 AM »

Kevin Levrone came 4th at this contest. It was not Kevin's best showing. At this point in Kevin's career his legs were a bit down, but he displayed good conditioning with great shape and lines that he's known for.

More Pics -----> Kevin Levrone 2002 Australian Grand Prix DVD PICS

[/quote]
kev smaller,less freaky,still good muscle,tone,looks younger in face by then due to less extreme 'extras'95/98 big kev his face was looking full and he was huge then.

$
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »

Here are some great scans of past winners of the Ironman Pro from 1990 to 2009.

Shawn Ray - 1990
J.J Marsh - 1991
Vince Taylor - 1992/1994
Flex Wheeler - 1993/1995/1996/1997/1998
Chris Cormier - 1999/2000/2001/2002
Jay Cutler - 2003
Dexter Jackson - 2004
Gustavo Badell - 2005
Lee Priest - 2006
Toney Freeman - 2007
Phil Heath - 2008
Silvio Samuel - 2009

More Pics -----> 1990 To 2009 Ironman Pro Winners Scans

Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2013, 09:53:11 AM »

Here are some great scans of past winners of the Ironman Pro from 1990 to 2009.

Shawn Ray - 1990
J.J Marsh - 1991
Vince Taylor - 1992/1994
Flex Wheeler - 1993/1995/1996/1997/1998
Chris Cormier - 1999/2000/2001/2002
Jay Cutler - 2003
Dexter Jackson - 2004
Gustavo Badell - 2005
Lee Priest - 2006
Toney Freeman - 2007
Phil Heath - 2008
Silvio Samuel - 2009

More Pics -----> 1990 To 2009 Ironman Pro Winners Scans

Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

IMPRESSIVE BUILDS,ALL LOOKED GREAT,IRON MAN WAS A PHOTOGRAPHED,WELL LIT,STAGED SHOW .A PLUS PICS CAME FROM THAT SHOW,AND ONLY 10,000 1ST PLACE AWARED  Undecided

$
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2013, 12:56:07 PM »

1993 MR. OLYMPIA - Dorian Yates, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray - PREJUDGING COMPARISON PICS!!!

The 1993 Mr. Olympia is one of the greatest Mr. Olympia contests of All-Time. Here we have the defending champion Dorian Yates going for his second Mr. Olympia title. Most say this is his best look he has achieved throughout his career . Flex Wheeler a.k.a. "The Sultan Of Symmetry" making his Mr. Olympia debut and Shawn Ray who came fourth place the previous year at the 1992 Mr. Olympia. Dorian was too big and conditioned to overcome. He clearly dominated the show from beginning to end and was the clear winner. Flex came in second place and is one of the few bodybuilders to do so in their Mr. Olympia debut. Shawn was in a well earned third place.

More Pics -----> Dorian Yates, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray - PREJUDGING COMPARISON PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

I also made a Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that I will be updating daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »

Like always, the European Tour is in the spotlight after the Mr. Olympia contest. At this contest Ronnie Coleman went up against greats such as Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonbaty, Paul Dillet, Chris Cormier just to name a few. Ronnie clearly out massed and out conditioned everyone from the back and had the best back in the contest while displaying his signature back double bicep and rear lat spread with shredded hams & glutes. From the side Ronnie was not as strong as the others, but from the front he could easily hang with any of the competitors. Ronnie placed fifth at this contest. In my opinion Ronnie should of easily placed top 3.

More Pics -----> RONNIE COLEMAN - 1997 British Grand Prix PREJUDGING PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

I also made a Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that I will be updating daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2013, 08:11:54 PM »

Here are some pics of Levrone from the 2000 Arnold Classic. Levrone brought a great look to this contest. He still had his classic lines and conditioning. At this time in Levrone's career, his quads were a bit down from the way they were throughout the 1990's, but it was a great year for Levrone. He placed third at this contest and later in the year he went on to capture second place at the 2000 Mr. Olympia.

More Pics -----> KEVIN LEVRONE - 2000 Arnold Classic PICS

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »

This was Phil's pro debut and he came in with excellent conditioning from head to toe. He wasn't the biggest guy on stage, but brought the best physique to the contest and won his pro debut by beating Darrem Charles who placed second.

More Pics -----> PHIL HEATH - 2006 Colorado Pro PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Da Freak
Getbig IV

Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2013, 04:53:59 PM »

some amazing pics, especially the old school ones. thanks and keep up the good work mate!

/h2
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2013, 11:44:10 AM »

some amazing pics, especially the old school ones. thanks and keep up the good work mate!

Thanks DF.
Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2014, 02:50:14 PM »

Sorry I haven't updated this thread in a while.

Here are some pics of the Top 6 at the 2003 Arnold Classic. Another win for Jay Cutler one week after his win at the 2003 Ironman Pro. In second place was Chris Cormier and a more stream lined Markus Ruhl rounding out the Top 3. This was the last time Kevin Levrone competed at the Arnold Classic and also one of his last competitions in his career.

More Pics -----> 2003 Arnold Classic Final Top 6 PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981
Getbig V

« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »

1991 MR. OLYMPIA  TOP 6 - DVD PICS !!!

Here is a throw back from the 1991 Mr. Olympia Top 6 including the final posedown. Lee Haney won his 8th and final Mr. Olympia title. Dorian Yates came in second while making his Mr. Olympia debut and Vince Taylor coming in a solid third place.

Final Placings

1. Lee Haney
2. Dorian Yates
3. Vince Taylor
4. Lee Labrada
5. Shawn Ray
6. Sonny Schmidt

More Pics -----> 1991 MR. OLYMPIA  TOP 6 - DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!