Author Topic: Legends Of Bodybuilding WEBSITE!!! With Tons Of PICS & VIDEOS!!!  (Read 66480 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Legends Of Bodybuilding BLOG!!! With Tons Of PICS & ARTICLES!!!
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2014, 11:39:06 PM »
How the hell "Flex" could put Cutlers back ahead of Guys like Albert Beckles, Flex Wheeler, Samir or Momos ??? ??? ??? and so on ill Never know :o :o :o :o WIDER doesnt mean Better, Flexs, Samirs and Alberts backs in there Primes are night and day ahead of Jays Back

1993 was by far Flex's best year.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:18 AM »
Samir deserved more than 1 Olympia title IMO. Closest to perfection since Arnold, no weak points.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2014, 12:05:15 PM »
Roland Cziurlok - 1990's High Quality Scans!!!

Here are some high quality scans of Roland Cziurlok. He had one of the best backs in the 1990's, but you really didn't hear much about him because of his contest placings. In my opinion he was one of the most underrated bodybuilders ever.

MORE PICS -----> Roland Cziurlok - 1990's High Quality Scans (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

freak,and some really good bodyparts posed,but here u see in relaxed he had funky shape/structure..

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2014, 12:41:52 PM »
the potential that was Lee  :'(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2014, 06:12:40 PM »
Ronnie Coleman -  2005 Seminar in Perth, West Australia PICS!!!

I'm pretty sure these pics of Ronnie Coleman were taken after the 2005 Mr. Olympia when he went on his tour in Australia. If anyone knows when it was please post. Maybe Tony Doherty knows and has more pics from this guest posing.

MORE PICS -----> Ronnie Coleman -  2005 Seminar in Perth, West Australia PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

never cared for his later build ,,98 back to 95 yeah,,but still inhuman mass this guy developed..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »

No chest, no glory..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2014, 02:30:28 AM »
awesome

R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2014, 05:54:14 AM »
awesome

HE SAID he was too depleted on contest day and any of his best pic/look/condition was right before or after ,,

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2014, 06:05:48 AM »
HE SAID he was too depleted on contest day and any of his best pic/look/condition was right before or after ,,

u think if he came into olympia looking exactly like he did in those pics above he still woulda won? or was he holding a tad of water yet?
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2014, 06:32:05 AM »
u think if he came into olympia looking exactly like he did in those pics above he still woulda won? or was he holding a tad of water yet?
HIS SIZE WAS OVERWHELMING THERE ,FULLNESS,NUTS,THE ONLY GUY WHO CAME IN SHREDDED ALWAYS WAS S RAY,WHEELER WAS UP AND DOWN,LEVERONE WAS EITHER SMALLER/LEAN OR FULLER LESS CONDIIONED IF HE TRIED TO OUT SIZE YATES..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2014, 10:05:37 AM »

I think he went as far as he could.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
^^^ got robbed last night by the IFBB schmoes.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2014, 12:11:36 PM »
^^^ got robbed last night by the IFBB schmoes.

I agree. Branch over Ramy was a joke.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2014, 06:29:50 PM »
Ronnie Coleman - 2000 British Grand Prix Prejudging - DVD PICS!!!

Here are some great pics of Ronnie Coleman at the prejudging of the 2000 British Grand Prix. Ronnie was definitely better here than he was at the 2000 Mr. Olympia. He displayed better separation, conditioning and a tighter waist. He dominated the show which included other bodybuilders such as Jay Cutler, Dennis James, Gunter Schlierkamp, Markus Ruhl. Orville Burke and many others. In my opinion this is one of the best showings Ronnie had in his career.

P.S. A few poses are partially blocked by the credits, but they are viewable.

MORE PICS -----> Ronnie Coleman - 2000 British Grand Prix Prejudging - DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

That's just out of this world. Ronnie was in another league. Compare that to the shit stains that are in the top 10 of the Mr. O today.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2014, 07:11:36 PM »
Jay Cutler - 1999 BFTO DVD PICS!!!

Jay Cutler 3 & 1/2 weeks out from the 1999 Mr. Olympia. You can tell by these pics that Jay was going to nail it sooner or later and he did two years later at the 2001 Mr. Olympia. Those wheels were always crazy striated.

MORE PICS -----> Jay Cutler - 1999 BFTO DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

he looks great here,,people knock him for his regression/imperfections like arms,,he was legit beast/structure/good ripped mass ,,funny at end he lost arms and suprisingly his calves were much smaller..

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2014, 11:53:09 AM »
he looks great here,,people knock him for his regression/imperfections like arms,,he was legit beast/structure/good ripped mass ,,funny at end he lost arms and suprisingly his calves were much smaller..

I liked how Jay looked up until 2003 Ironman Pro. Even though in 2009 he won the Mr. Olympia, his waist was just too damn wide.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2014, 02:41:43 PM »

years down the line we are going to look at that set of pics and say what a beast of a bodybuilder this guy was.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »
How the hell "Flex" could put Cutlers back ahead of Guys like Albert Beckles, Flex Wheeler, Samir or Momos ??? ??? ??? and so on ill Never know :o :o :o :o WIDER doesnt mean Better, Flexs, Samirs and Alberts backs in there Primes are night and day ahead of Jays Back

johnny i totally agree with you on that one i am baffled, cutler to me is the most overated boby builder in history.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2014, 07:49:22 PM »

johnny i totally agree with you on that one i am baffled, cutler to me is the most overated boby builder in history.
Yup....Jay had a Good Back in his Prime and it was Wide and thick as Hell but "Flex" rating his Back above Flex wheeler, Mommos, Alberts and Samirs is silly all of the above had (at one time or another had superior conditioning, detail etc and had the compete back too compliment that type of detail)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2014, 05:14:38 PM »
great pics,,his only negative was soft'glutes/lower back,,again being compared to ronnies same parts was tough ..

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2014, 10:33:24 AM »
great pics,,his only negative was soft'glutes/lower back,,again being compared to ronnies same parts was tough ..

Thanks. I agree, Jay always had problems getting his lower body from behind shredded.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2014, 06:38:08 PM »
Agreed, once Ronnie was out of the picture he got his Olympias, except for 2007 which he should have lost to Vic.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
Agreed, once Ronnie was out of the picture he got his Olympias, except for 2007 which he should have lost to Vic.
07 was terrible...bad color,smooth,flat...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2015, 10:59:20 AM »
great shots as always

Ronnie's arms in that mm are insane

I think his arms looked the best at the 99 GP show than at any other show.

not just lighting. he was super cut and just a little bigger than normal at the time (260 pounds I believe)
Flower Boy Ran Away

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2015, 05:08:42 PM »
great shots as always

Ronnie's arms in that mm are insane

I think his arms looked the best at the 99 GP show than at any other show.

not just lighting. he was super cut and just a little bigger than normal at the time (260 pounds I believe)
even milos looks huge...