Author Topic: kid weeds out genes from genepool  (Read 1158 times)

BOW

• Getbig III
kid weeds out genes from genepool
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6696089/Teen-dies-after-breaking-neck-in-pool-dive

16 yo kid breaks neck and drowns after diving in a 1m (3ft) deep pool. how fucking stupid do you have to be to dive head first into a shallow pool?

dayz

• Getbig II
Re: kid weeds out genes from genepool
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »
Wasn't familiar with the pool, water looked deeper than it was, pools can be deceiving in that sense I've done that a couple times when I was young. Only bumped head though thankfully. Condolences to his family. Don't see the sense in ridiculing him?

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 07:32:09 PM »
No video? Boo this man. Who gives a damn without a video?

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 07:45:34 PM »
Wasn't familiar with the pool, water looked deeper than it was, pools can be deceiving in that sense I've done that a couple times when I was young. Only bumped head though thankfully. Condolences to his family. Don't see the sense in ridiculing him?
a product of shitty parenting. On of the first things my folks taught me about water is dont trust your eyes.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 09:46:51 PM »
reason being it was one of those inflatable kids pool that you buy from walmart and throw in you backyard. i would think at 16yrs you would have enough common sense to know you obviously cant dive in those.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 09:56:32 PM »