Author Topic: Anti Depressants - Are 60% of people on medication?  (Read 18953 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Anti Depressants
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 03:51:32 AM »
Son, wake up and smell the tren. Bodybuilding has not been an 'endeavour' since the late 90's and if that. Hard work, diet, culmination of vivid drems of you being king of the hill and other nonsense. Its ALL drugs and if you dont know that, you just dont know.

Take 10IU GH, 100tren ace ED and 40mg of prop ED. Eat whatever the fuck you want. Train half-asses at best. Do this for 3 months and THEN say bodybuilding is an endeavour and not all drugs.

I have done exactly this, to the T. ALL drugs and very very little anything else. You will be 3times better then ANYONE in your gym (except maybe a pro) doing just this. ALL DRUGS son!

I dont disagree with what you said. Still, not everyone learns this right away. I still consider te time i spent as a natty as part of my bodybuilding journey. Also, rome wasnt built in a day. Even on that dose you would need to run it longer than 3 months to start looking crazy. Also not many people start with those compounds right away. But i understand what you are saying, and trust me i know

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2012, 05:39:23 AM »
Oh brother how did all this religion get into this thread?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2012, 05:47:18 AM »
Oh brother how did all this religion get into this thread?

Same way as semen enters uberman and bustinasses bloodstreams, they open their mouths.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2012, 05:49:53 AM »
Same way as semen enters uberman and bustinasses bloodstreams, they open their mouths.
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2012, 06:26:03 AM »
Pessimistic? That cunt is a nihilist in all but name, just because someone studies religious texts does not mean they are a religious person.

If you weren't such a noob, you would have seen the sadistic and absolutely inhuman words he's written here over the years, over numerous different accounts, like "the_hater" or "fecesinyourface" (nice one that last one, eh?)

making fun of dead people
taunting people with their friends' death
ridiculing people's family situation

He's right where he deserves to be working a shitty, thankless manufacturing job requiring no creativity, mercilessly bossed around by superiors. That's right.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »
uberman i didn't read your novel but from what i gathered, the "ideal" society for you is one where everyone gives up their selfishness and lives as a disposable cog with only the goal of passing on your genes and believing in some divine entity.

how is that any different from being a cog in a communist regime, passing on your genes "for the motherland" and having blind faith in some faceless tyrannical government? this is how people live in communist countries, they are kept in the dark and just told "we'll take care of everything, just do your part and get a job and have kids". if anything, i'd say communism is the biggest religion known to man given more than half of the world population believes in it.

matter of fact, how is that any different from the utopian hunter-gatherer societies that pot-smoking hippies (whom you would undoubtedly call "heathens" or something) promote, or even animals? because that's all animals do: survive just long enough to pass on their genes, then die. so all of our society, infrastructure, all of the progress we've made is for nothing?

free will and the consequences we reap from our actions is what makes us human. you spout a lot of rhetoric to make it sound like your viewpoint is the correct one, but in reality it is just opinion. i'm sure a representative of any other religion could make a similar argument to yours. however, both of you would reach an impasse because the basis of your whole argument is blind faith alone, which doesn't really fly in intellectual debates.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2012, 09:46:25 AM »
The Vatican was busted for smuggling in through France numerous suitcase nukes years ago and the story got squashed. I wonder what their going to do with those.

Religion of peace

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »
This guy maybe needs medication.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2012, 12:43:21 PM »
The Vatican was busted for smuggling in through France numerous suitcase nukes years ago and the story got squashed. I wonder what their going to do with those.

Religion of peace
Maybe give them to little boys.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
uberman i didn't read your novel but from what i gathered, the "ideal" society for you is one where everyone gives up their selfishness and lives as a disposable cog with only the goal of passing on your genes and believing in some divine entity.

how is that any different from being a cog in a communist regime, passing on your genes "for the motherland" and having blind faith in some faceless tyrannical government? this is how people live in communist countries, they are kept in the dark and just told "we'll take care of everything, just do your part and get a job and have kids". if anything, i'd say communism is the biggest religion known to man given more than half of the world population believes in it.

matter of fact, how is that any different from the utopian hunter-gatherer societies that pot-smoking hippies (whom you would undoubtedly call "heathens" or something) promote, or even animals? because that's all animals do: survive just long enough to pass on their genes, then die. so all of our society, infrastructure, all of the progress we've made is for nothing?

free will and the consequences we reap from our actions is what makes us human. you spout a lot of rhetoric to make it sound like your viewpoint is the correct one, but in reality it is just opinion. i'm sure a representative of any other religion could make a similar argument to yours. however, both of you would reach an impasse because the basis of your whole argument is blind faith alone, which doesn't really fly in intellectual debates.

You re quite the intelectual arent you?

Ok, now what happens when people dont reproduce anymore? Waiting for your answer, genius.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2012, 02:34:35 PM »
You re quite the intelectual arent you?

Ok, now what happens when people dont reproduce anymore? Waiting for your answer, genius.

i'm not against reproduction, i never claimed to be. what i'm against is rampant spawning of lower-class idiots that commit crimes, put a strain on the economy and engage in other general oxygen thievery.

in case you didn't notice, people that get married and have kids straight out of high school and work menial jobs are generally not too gifted in the IQ department.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »
Pessimistic? That cunt is a nihilist in all but name, just because someone studies religious texts does not mean they are a religious person.

If you weren't such a noob, you would have seen the sadistic and absolutely inhuman words he's written here over the years, over numerous different accounts, like "the_hater" or "fecesinyourface" (nice one that last one, eh?)

making fun of dead people
taunting people with their friends' death
ridiculing people's family situation

He's right where he deserves to be working a shitty, thankless manufacturing job requiring no creativity, mercilessly bossed around by superiors. That's right.

it's not surprising at all

E
E

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2012, 06:53:29 PM »
yes, doctors get paid for prescribing them... i think i have like 5 bottles of xanas ,atavan, bupropion ( or some shit like that, this was the latest thing the doc gave me)...and why? because during my visits the doctor asks me " well hows life", and i asnwer" the normal work related stress and all"

and the #### writes me for xanax and shit.. i never took even one pill of antidepressants, and will never do. even in my lowest times in life, where most people wouldve done 10x worse, i fought through it naturally...

those medicines fuck you up, and you get hooked for life

Xanax has helped me out and I never had any issues.  I get mild anxiety attacks from time to time and one of those knocks it right out. Luckily for me I don't get addicted to things so that was never a concern.

Don't throw them out...send them my way.)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2012, 05:13:49 AM »
Xanax has helped me out and I never had any issues.  I get mild anxiety attacks from time to time and one of those knocks it right out. Luckily for me I don't get addicted to things so that was never a concern.

Don't throw them out...send them my way.)
Xanax and Valium are a whole different thing from Anti Depressants I understand those may be needed more so than Anti Depressants. Those are temporary drugs mostly for anxiety if taken correctly. But just throwing the whole world on Anti Depressants for any little thing is getting out of control, mainly driven by money in my eyes.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2012, 05:32:00 AM »
yes a lot of Docs just give out pills like sweets :( A friend once told me that when it was all too much for him..he went running in the Woods and just screamed until he felt better !

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:32 AM »
listen

is chemical lobotomization, it cuts of the soul and traps it inside you, to where it's desperately freaking out but your conscious mind cant do anything about it because the chemicals blocked it. in the next life and all life after your soul it truly fucked up and depresst.  

oh it's true...

I cant see how anyone needs that,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2012, 05:45:10 AM »
yes a lot of Docs just give out pills like sweets :( A friend once told me that when it was all too much for him..he went running in the Woods and just screamed until he felt better !
;D

Swlabr

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2012, 05:46:56 AM »
Thankfully I was always raised with the mentality of not being a whiny little bitch and just getting on with it. No anti-depressants for me, son, just a strong dose of reality.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
I wonder why in Africa they are running from AK47's and lions but no one is taking anti depressants? In the US everyone has some kind of problem that needs medication.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2012, 07:16:47 AM »
If I didn`t take my meds,you`d all be dead right now!  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2012, 07:19:55 AM »
Xanax and Valium are a whole different thing from Anti Depressants I understand those may be needed more so than Anti Depressants. Those are temporary drugs mostly for anxiety if taken correctly. But just throwing the whole world on Anti Depressants for any little thing is getting out of control, mainly driven by money in my eyes.

and the lizard men, right sev?

Kissinger Approved

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2012, 07:51:30 AM »
Docs push Anti Depressants like there's no tomorrow. As someone mentioned in this thread some people are put on it without knowing - nearly happened to a friend of mine.

Regarding religion - if you lose true belief in God(non church based) then it's over... you'll wander the earth in endless pursuits of enlightenment that will end in your ruin.
Earth is a playground and it seems that it will be reset soon - same old Noah's story.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2012, 08:25:43 AM »
I agree that AD's and many other meds are way too overly prescribed.

However, there are a small percentage of people that truly need to be medicated.
Some mental health issues are very real disorders, just like how people can have physical disorders. No one denies
a person has physical disorders because it is clear and obvious when looking at them, but many are quick to discount
mental issues as being real because there is nothing they can physically see to confirm there is a problem.

Anyone who believes there is no place for mental health issues has clearly never been around or experienced someone
suffering from a severe mental disorder. I have a schizophrenic uncle and father, and it is sad to see what they deal
with. Even while heavily medicated, you can see how this disorder ruins their lives. I know that my dad would rather
be dead than deal with his day to day life. The only reason he has not taken his own life is because he does not want
to hurt any of his family.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2012, 08:27:36 AM »
Some specifics on this would help a lot...

Also would you mind delve little deeper into HOW we got to this state you mention, who's faults and even more importantly...HOW to get out of it or fix it?

Thanks a bunch!

If you believe in holy scriptures then it seems pretty simple - pardon any mistakes where I misread/misunderstood the "happenings"... I'm fairly new to this.

God created everything - space, time, matter, angels and common folks(including bodybuilders).
Big feud in the heavens -> 1/3 of the angels(including Lucifer) get the shaft and end up in the earth realm.
Man gets tempted by Lucifer and bites the apple of "knowledge"... gets shit canned to hell on earth.
Now life on earth is a test that can be mastered by following a set of rules(e.g. 10 commandments) and in the end your sorry ass gets back to heaven - forever.
You being saved in the end is in the interest of Jesus aka our savior.

The other side of the coin are the various angels/demons that want us to stay or suffer eternal damnation. They offer treats/knowledge/false guidance/opportunity in exchange for the soul. They are way older than we can imagine and way more clever than we.
This is why there have been highly developed civilizations before us - they got tempted, "enlightened", corrupted(including intermingling of earthly and demon flesh) and destroyed.

So, to come to the point that interests you the most... if the creator gets pissed enough he will do a genetic pruning. Save a few specimens, flood, kill and let the pure remnants repopulate the earth.

This seems to be the eternal wheel of fortune... spinning since the beginning of time...  :-\

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2012, 08:31:14 AM »
If you believe in holy scriptures then it seems pretty simple - pardon any mistakes where I misread/misunderstood the "happenings"... I'm fairly new to this.

God created everything - space, time, matter, angels and common folks(including bodybuilders).
Big feud in the heavens -> 1/3 of the angels(including Lucifer) get the shaft and end up in the earth realm.
Man gets tempted by Lucifer and bites the apple of "knowledge"... gets shit canned to hell on earth.
Now life on earth is a test that can be mastered by following a set of rules(e.g. 10 commandments) and in the end your sorry ass gets back to heaven - forever.
You being saved in the end is in the interest of Jesus aka our savior.

The other side of the coin are the various angels/demons that want us to stay or suffer eternal damnation. They offer treats/knowledge/false guidance/opportunity in exchange for the soul. They are way older than we can imagine and way more clever than we.
This is why there have been highly developed civilizations before us - they got tempted, "enlightened", corrupted(including intermingling of earthly and demon flesh) and destroyed.

So, to come to the point that interests you the most... if the creator gets pissed enough he will do a genetic pruning. Save a few specimens, flood, kill and let the pure remnants repopulate the earth.

This seems to be the eternal wheel of fortune... spinning since the beginning of time...  :-\

You missed out the part where he burns your town with brimstone because of the disgusting acts at your house with other men.