Author Topic: m1t or dbol  (Read 4275 times)

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
m1t or dbol
« on: October 26, 2005, 04:41:32 PM »
i want to stack an oral with enanthate for off season i have 2 bottles of 10mg m1t and 500 tabs of dbol. which will i see more size from?

thanks

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: m1t or dbol
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 04:53:05 PM »
umm dbol
OFFSHOREIRONcom

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 06:41:04 PM »
wanna be

or real sh!t

Hmmm
1 life 1 liver

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 07:13:48 PM »
thanks for the input.  i never used m1t so i had no idea how good it was. i have been competing as a middleweight for years and would like to move up to lightheavy havent had a lot of success in the off season.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 07:39:09 PM »
They're both real, as in they are both steroids.

But D-Bol without a doubt is better, more effective, and has less side effects.

The other option is that you could do all three...  ;)

lat3539

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 07:50:16 PM »
would my liver fall out

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
D-bol without a doubt ;)

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 03:33:27 AM »
would my liver fall out

No, it is surrounded by skin which will prevent such a spill.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 06:21:06 AM »
I hate prohormones - colossal waste of time and money.
Only for the relatively inexperienced . . . without access.

One has a history of building great physiques - hint D'bol
one IS relatively uncertain and over the counter!!! HMMM
1 life 1 liver

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 07:45:22 AM »
I hate prohormones - colossal waste of time and money.
Only for the relatively inexperienced . . . without access.

One has a history of building great physiques - hint D'bol
one IS relatively uncertain and over the counter!!! HMMM

me too, but M1T isn't a prohormone.

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 09:42:48 PM »
Sorry gents, but mg for mg M1T is more potent than Dbol.  Vida proved it, and many other user's who have used it have also conceeded that.  Well, maybe those who insist it's a prohormone won't admit it, but those guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed anyway.

Most of the vet user's who have tried M1T are probably maxxed out anyway, they can't get any bigger.  Taking M1T won't make and more of a difference than taking Anadrol for someone who has already acquired a great physique.  This same argument can be turned around, however.  Being legal, most M1T users were newbies, and therefore experienced great growth off it.

Truth being, they are both pretty potent, but the edge goes to M1T.  It takes me twice as much Dbol to get the same kind of gains roughly.  And the Dbol gains are so watery from the aromatization.  M1T has zero aromatization.

As far as sides go, why would you want to run 2 compounds that aromatize as much as Test and Dbol do?  Makes no sense.  Tren, yes.  Deca, yes (lower aromatization), but Dbol? 

Well, there you have it.   While Dbol will make you feel like a king, you are tempting gyno with that stack, and will lose major gains post cycle.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 05:37:37 AM »
Sorry gents, but mg for mg M1T is more potent than Dbol.  Vida proved it, and many other user's who have used it have also conceeded that.  Well, maybe those who insist it's a prohormone won't admit it, but those guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed anyway.

Most of the vet user's who have tried M1T are probably maxxed out anyway, they can't get any bigger.  Taking M1T won't make and more of a difference than taking Anadrol for someone who has already acquired a great physique.  This same argument can be turned around, however.  Being legal, most M1T users were newbies, and therefore experienced great growth off it.

Truth being, they are both pretty potent, but the edge goes to M1T.  It takes me twice as much Dbol to get the same kind of gains roughly.  And the Dbol gains are so watery from the aromatization.  M1T has zero aromatization.

As far as sides go, why would you want to run 2 compounds that aromatize as much as Test and Dbol do?  Makes no sense.  Tren, yes.  Deca, yes (lower aromatization), but Dbol? 

Well, there you have it.   While Dbol will make you feel like a king, you are tempting gyno with that stack, and will lose major gains post cycle.

I agree M1t works well...  but for me I get a lot of acne off of it while with D-bol I get none...  I probably have 100 bottles of M1t sittin around as I had to stop selling them when the law changed,,,  yet I never take them caz of all the sides...

As for Gyno it is not a problem for me as I have done D-Bol Anadrol M1T Test Deca and Tren all at the same time with no problems,, some people are just predisposed to it i guess..  like balding..

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 03:00:58 PM »
m1t gave me killer headaches and i gave tha shit away...go with some dbol and stack it with something like sus

619Rules

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2005, 08:14:36 PM »
m1t gave me killer headaches and i gave tha shit away...go with some dbol and stack it with something like sus

If you want killer headaches try some anadrol 50....that will do the trick-your jead will feel like exploding.

don't be too snobby!

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 03:04:56 AM »
M1-T is 9-16 times more anabolic than Testosterone.  It cannot aromatize but is harsh on the liver.

A combination of M1-T and Winny tabs would make an interesting 6 week cutting cycle.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
you can call me snobby
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 05:31:54 AM »
Figures can lie and liars can figure - IT ISN'T all IN the NUMBERS . . .

**D'bol IS *practically mythical*, personally, I DO LIKE how D'bol makes me  f e e l
and has decades of proven results from novices to professionals**

D'bol while effective, IS low on my list of options. Honestly, I only use it
(during cycles) as a preworkout, ergogenic kick, more than as a
baseline drug for a complete or properly constructed cycle.
Like sprinkles on the icing of a cake . . .

annonyous quote:
M1-T is 9-16 times more anabolic than Testosterone. It cannot aromatize but is harsh on the liver.
A combination of M1-T and Winny tabs would make an interesting 6 week cutting cycle.

So that I understand this the effective (m1t and winny) combo that you suggest . . .
I could look forward to excessive joint pain (possible with) Winny and
massive headaches (that are associated) with m1t.
Oh (and) great but liver toxic. hmmm. 

BTW, A cutting (and building) cycle for me involves HgH  ;D
yes and Test and Deca

For some IT appears more a matter of access . . .  call ME snobby . . .   :)

1 life 1 liver

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 02:21:10 AM »
take dbol, and take sth for safe liver !
w

addictedtoiron

• Getbig I
  • Aint nutt'n but a peanut!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »
I cant wait to start my d-bol cycle..

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 02:05:41 AM »
i want to stack an oral with enanthate for off season i have 2 bottles of 10mg m1t and 500 tabs of dbol. which will i see more size from?

thanks

id say the M1T if you use it right.M1T is no joke especially if you have a good brand of it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »

while i know this post is like three years old..i still had to address this..

you question the combo of test & dbol..

you do know that almost every physique to step foot on the olympia stage have used test+dbol ??  at LEAST once