Author Topic: Bac water vs sterile water  (Read 871 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
Bac water vs sterile water
« on: April 09, 2012, 07:16:10 PM »
i was only able to get sterile water, is it okay to mix with hcg and store in the fridge for say 3-5 days

what about with hgh

does the effectiveness of either of these two compounds get effecting by using sterile instead of bacterostatic water when storing in the fridge thanks

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Bac water vs sterile water
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:51:08 PM »
it's fine if you plan on using the stuff relatively quickly. probably would start losing a lot of potency around ~month time

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:44 PM »
The insert that came with my gh said to use sterile water if once mixed is used that same day. If storing more then a day to use bac.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 09:10:02 PM »
The insert that came with my gh said to use sterile water if once mixed is used that same day. If storing more then a day to use bac.

it will last for about 3 days in sterile water without any issue of degrading. afterwards though, it will start decreasing in potency.

i don't think anyone here uses less than 3iu a day though.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 09:36:00 PM »
like i said in another post the two waters have no effect on the potency of the gh. the difference is that bacteriostatic water limits the growth of bacteria in you solution as it has 0.9% benzyl alcohol added to it, whereas regular sterile water does not, therefore allowing free bacteria to grow with little to no restrictions. Cold temperature has a bacteriostatic effect as well, not quite as good as benzyl alcohol thus the reasoning for max 3 days if sterile water is refridgerated. BAC water would safely be useful for a month or so.