Author Topic: Remember that 41yr old teacher that moved in with his 18yr old student?  (Read 6585 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHA, Owned  ;D

California Student in Relationship With Teacher Moves Out After Sexual Assault Arrest

A California student who left school, her family and her friends to live with her teacher boyfriend has ended the relationship after the teacher was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting another girl 14 years ago.

"He called me from jail and yes, I told him that we're done," Jordan Powers, 18, told ABC News in an exclusive interview. "I lost everything for this guy. I lost my senior year. I gave up all my friends at high school because they didn't agree with me."

James Hooker, 41, was arrested in Modesto, Calif., on Friday after police discovered he had an an alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student in 1998.

Hooker has been under investigation for his involvement with Powers, his former business class student, with whom he appeared on national TV programs earlier this year to profess his love.

Hooker was charged with one count of oral copulation with a minor and is in jail, according to a statement from Modesto police.

"He told me that he met her online and he hung out with her just as friends and then he went to her house and she came out of the bathroom naked and he only touched her boobs and her legs," Powers said. "He was freaked out so he left and went home. He said nothing else happened, but all of that was a lie."

Despite the charges, Powers said nothing happened romantically between her and Hooker prior to her 18th birthday.

The teen said she believed the woman came forward now to help her see the truth about Hooker and rescue her from the relationship.

"My heart dropped. I felt betrayed. I just have a gut feeling there are other girls," Jordan Powers said.

Her mother, Tammie Powers, has publicly tried to end the romance from the beginning and expressed relief at Hooker's arrest.

"It's my contention all along that he used authority and that he's a predator," she said.

But a reconciliation between mother and daughter isn't happening just yet.

Jordan Powers said she is staying with a family friend in another state while she recovers from her heartbreak.

"How could he lie to me for all these months and look me in the eye and tell me he loves me?" she said. "I don't know how someone could have such a cold heart.

chess315

as bad as the guy sounds the girls are just as bad.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I am failing to see what crime he committed.  She was completely willing obviously.  Oh America, the knee jerk nation.  Its getting real sickening as of late.

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
girl is a fool. hopefully she learned her lesson from all this

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
There wasn`t any lesson to be learned though.  Perhaps you are the fool for suggesting as such.

BayGBM

• Getbig V

It's called being 18. ::)

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
There wasn`t any lesson to be learned though.  Perhaps you are the fool for suggesting as such.

so she should simply look at the whole situation as a run of the mill relationship that didnt work out? would it be a good idea to do a similar thing again?

chess315

Well maybe I dont agree with it. Adonis is right though we already have to many fucking laws in this country and already and not enough freedome. I kinda do see in the next decade things changing. One of the only ways to make a dent in are debt would to legalise everything drugs,prostitution and everything and tax it enough with this petty shit kids get killed and raped and starve in other countries this shit doesnt even merit the local paper other then the guy being a teacher.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Kinda silly though I agree, she was 18, its up to her and him what the fuck they do.I like how she doesn't care that he leaves his wife and kids but leaves him over a 17yr old he may have had sexual relations with 15 years earlier  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
P

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Remember that 41yr old teacher that moved in with his 18yr old student?
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 02:44:30 AM »
Bitches be trippin

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 02:58:32 AM »
great bodybuilder nonetheless

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 03:55:58 AM »
religion of p.e.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 04:11:45 AM »
Discusting piece of shit! May he get buttfucked in jail.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 04:14:26 AM »
That relationship is Suckmymuscle approved.   

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
"James Hooker".....is this all a joke ?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:27:29 AM »
It's called being 18. ::)
It's called being a slut.
(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »
Perfect ending to a thoroughly disgusting story.
a

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »
U guys are bunch of the biggest morons I have ever met.

Can't you see yet. Or are you all still so fucking blind....

Do some fucking upright rows like this guy and than Ull be getting all the 18 y.o. pussy like him. Jesus Christ... Lazy sobs

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »
U guys are bunch of the biggest morons I have ever met.

Can't you see yet. Or are you all still so fucking blind....

Do some fucking upright rows like this guy and than Ull be getting all the 18 y.o. pussy like him. Jesus Christ... Lazy sobs
I think you should dissolve, Liquid...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »
Sluts are cool !!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 02:07:07 PM »
I am failing to see what crime he committed.  She was completely willing obviously.  Oh America, the knee jerk nation.  Its getting real sickening as of late.
The truth.  In Nevada, 16 is the legal age.  Since when are states setting "morality" laws?
Isn't Spain 14 or something?
So, immoral here, but ok there?

Typical government bullshit here.  He should have taught in Nevada.  He could have been tagging the whole senior class with no charges against him..haha
Discusting piece of shit! May he get buttfucked in jail.
Really?  17 is legal in many states, but not the one he lives in...so let's buttfuck him...great idea. ::)
N

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 07:14:33 PM »
The truth.  In Nevada, 16 is the legal age.  Since when are states setting "morality" laws?
Isn't Spain 14 or something?
So, immoral here, but ok there?

Typical government bullshit here.  He should have taught in Nevada.  He could have been tagging the whole senior class with no charges against him..hahaReally?  17 is legal in many states, but not the one he lives in...so let's buttfuck him...great idea. ::)

Exactly. Threads like this always show the people that can't think for themselves