Author Topic: CNN joining in on a little Race Baiting  (Read 13582 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
CNN joining in on a little Race Baiting
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:15:30 PM »
News media getting a little desperate since they have egg all over their faces regarding the moron Trayvon.  They just want to start a race war and can`t contain themselves.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
Re: CNN joining in on a little Race Baiting
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »
why do they have egg on their faces? im not in USA so not as up to date

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »
why do they have egg on their faces? im not in USA so not as up to date
Trayvon thought it wise to put someone`s life in danger by assaulting them repeatedly only to end up justifiably shot by the innocent victim.  Sadly, this is not the way the media wanted it to happen.  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:51:50 PM »
Trayvon thought it wise to put someone`s life in danger by assaulting them repeatedly only to end up justifiably shot by the innocent victim.  Sadly, this is not the way the media wanted it to happen.  
But according to the pics I have seen of this "Trayvon" he was just an 8 year old kid.  :o

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:10:22 PM »

what would you say is the best media outlet in the US? or do all have massive agendas?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 11:51:37 PM »
And the USA has the nerves to call nonindustrial countries savages.  ::)

All the money and power but can't grow past pigmentation, to the point they'll destroy the country from within.

Blame it on, Obama.  That's what the little douche, coach, would say.  ::)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 11:54:55 PM »
what would you say is the best media outlet in the US? or do all have massive agendas?

I think if you look into every major news story outside of what any major news network says then you'll see a bigger picture.
Seems like everyone has an agenda and there is no real major news that is legitimate anymore. It's about convincing the masses that are too stupid/lazy to think critically about something...the people who enjoy being spoon fed everything.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 11:56:51 PM »
In the 2nd video they talk about a guy running over somebody with intent to kill, wouldn't that be reason enough to throw the book at him?  Should it even matter that he said racial slurs?  Hell I'd rather take the racial slurs than get ran over like that.  Shit man.  I can't believe it we're going backwards once again on this racist shit.  It's the Zimmermans and the beauracarcy like those of Florida that contribute in making the beautiful USA a hateful place.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »

I'm so glad that he killed that negroe...more people should do this

Simple question...if you were going to the ATM and there was a neatly dressed white man standing there...would you hesitate? If there was a black guy with his pants hanging off his ass...would you hesitate ?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 12:35:29 AM »
I'm so glad that he killed that negroe...more people should do this

Simple question...if you were going to the ATM and there was a neatly dressed white man standing there...would you hesitate? If there was a black guy with his pants hanging off his ass...would you hesitate ?

For me the answer is no on both parts.

I had someone try to rob me at an ATM once and it was, in fact, a white guy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 04:25:21 AM »
Trayvon thought it wise to put someone`s life in danger by assaulting them repeatedly only to end up justifiably shot by the innocentended victim.  Sadly, this is not the way the media wanted it to happen.  
Less is more when using so much bait.   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 04:30:03 AM »
For me the answer is no on both parts.

I had someone try to rob me at an ATM once and it was, in fact, a white guy.
haha and your puffy biceps didnt help you?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 04:30:52 AM »

I'd use the ATM with the brothers around, never had a problem before. Now, you try that stunt in Brasil with a business suit or even a police man, and see if you get jacked, especially if it's late evening when the scooters are hot and all the lights go green.

If you look like a bitch in the USA, then you get bitched by ass clowns.

Guess I don't look like a bitch  ??? And I'm too clean cut and educated to look like Thug Life  ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 06:41:18 AM »
I'd use the ATM with the brothers around, never had a problem before. Now, you try that stunt in Brasil with a business suit or even a police man, and see if you get jacked, especially if it's late evening when the scooters are hot and all the lights go green.

If you look like a bitch in the USA, then you get bitched by ass clowns.

Guess I don't look like a bitch  ??? And I'm too clean cut and educated to look like Thug Life  ???

Ever consider you didn't get bothered by the brothers because you're a brother.
A

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 06:54:40 AM »

For me it would be the clothing.   Fi, If a white guy was standing there w/his pants on the ground I would hesitate.  A neatly dressed black man, no hesitation.

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 06:55:17 AM »
News media getting a little desperate since they have egg all over their faces regarding the moron Trayvon.  They just want to start a race war and can`t contain themselves.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Charles Manson would be proud.
R

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 07:24:19 AM »
Ever consider you didn't get bothered by the brothers because you're a brother.

::)

Most crime is black on black or something that looks black, so they pretty much leave honkies alone, since they know the cops won't follow up with the report if they rob another minority.  I guess you missed that one.   Hence, odds are far greater they'd rob me, cuban, at the ATM instead of your salty cracker ass.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »
Get back in the kitchen and make some more muffins Bitch.

Hello stereotypical aggressive black person.
Trans Milkshake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 08:06:23 AM »
Pants hanging off your ass isn't a crime however being in possession of schedule III drugs is. And what do you think the average person thinks looking at you? You think anybody outside of the deviant sub-culture of bodybuilding thinks anything of you? What exactly do you contribute to society you dumb fucking drug addicted meathead?

I'm sure you have a charity in your name that "contributes to society"  ::)

Gotta love dickheads like you who think pointing out that  I'm muscular is an insult, on a bodybuilding forum no less

Do you go to car sites and make fun of people for working on their engines , you feeble little shithead ?  ;)

Poor little "Dildo of Iron" had to take his picture down because the vein in his bicep was shocking people....LOLOLOL   what a useless turd

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
wrong from them to said it? yes. But they were reporting a story. The were trying to keep it factual. Dont know why they couldn't get a black person to report the story tho. ???
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 09:10:28 AM »
::)

Most crime is black on black or something that looks black, so they pretty much leave honkies alone, since they know the cops won't follow up with the report if they rob another minority.  I guess you missed that one.   Hence, odds are far greater they'd rob me, cuban, at the ATM instead of your salty cracker ass.

Most crimes are intraracial, not just black crime.   The reason for this is opportunity and location and not targeting of a specific group. But of all racial classifications blacks are more likely to perpetrate crimes outside their own racial group than any other group, specifically crimes of violence such as robbery, rape and assault.   What means is while whites are still statistically more likely to commit crimes against other whites, and blacks against other blacks, blacks commit crimes against whites more than whites commit crimes against blacks or Hispanics against blacks or whites.  

By the way, racist post reported.
A

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »
I'm sure you have a charity in your name that "contributes to society"  ::)

Gotta love dickheads like you who think pointing out that  I'm muscular is an insult, on a bodybuilding forum no less

Do you go to car sites and make fun of people for working on their engines , you feeble little shithead ?  ;)

Poor little "Dildo of Iron" had to take his picture down because the vein in his bicep was shocking people....LOLOLOL   what a useless turd

No, its you pointing out you're muscular on a constant basis because that's all you have and anybody that says anything is according to you "jealous". Every response from you is the same third grade bullshit. Me make fun of username, me bigger than you. LOLOLOL? You're over 40 years old you loser. Those big arms of yours must come in handy fixing TV's.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »

Hello stereotypical aggressive black person.

;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 10:54:53 AM »
haha and your puffy biceps didnt help you?

That's why I used the term "try"... I understand that reading comprehension may be difficult, but you'll figure it out eventually.

What's it like to be scared to show your face on the internet?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 11:05:49 AM »
This is something that really bothers me about CNN.  They love over reporting on racial stories and like to pit commentators against each other...I suppose for ratings.  Ends up just making people angry with each other.  I used to expect more from them but now see racial stories are a priority coverage (and over coverage) for them.