Author Topic: New Rules for GH claims  (Read 27856 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
New Rules for GH claims
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:12:58 AM »
This bullshit has gone on way too long and too many people don't know what they are doing or saying.  This is officially the end of claiming how good a GH is because of nail growth, or bubbles in a vial.

Below is what will pass as legit proof of the qulity of GH to backup any claim.

VALID PROOF

GH Serum test done on yourself
Buying from approved sources, not buying specific name brands, but buying from specific sources

INVALID PROOF

Feeling hungry
Vivid Dreams
Feeling Sleepy
Seeing Bubbles
Reading a third party Serum test (more on this below)
Before and After Photos
CTS
water retention
leaning out
hair growth
scar mark fading
swollen ankles
bench went up 10 pounds
weight went up or down

Most of the invalid proof has a major psychological side to them and can be caused by simply thinking you are taking good legit GH so they need to be discarded as proof.

This will weed out all those with agendas.  It will negate the bashers and the promoters of specific brands.  There's just been too many random people on getbig pushing and bashing products without any proof to back up their claims.

In regards to third party GH Serum tests.  These are nice and all but you need to test yourself.  if I was selling a product what stops me from spending $1000 on Norditropin from a pharma, shooting myself , posting results and claiming it was my new brand wonderbreadtropin?

that is why I want to see real GH serum tests before you make claims of any GH.

No more baseless claims.  This shit needs to stop right now.

bash away my friends.

nitomax

• Getbig II
Re: New Rules for GH claims
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 08:21:50 AM »
Hallelujah and Amen Brother!
It's not Tennis!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 08:30:00 AM »
Had blood taken yesterday after my friend got an 806 serum level from 10iu novotropins.

Other than that I can tell you I've used only blue tops and novos and I can tell you specific differences between the two that I've seen in myself and others. Will try Thanks soon to see if any different.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:55:41 AM »
There is no control.

How do we know people aren't lying?

I could post my GH Serum test from Novo's and claim it's another brand. How could anyone control this? We have all seen what's going on at PM and i think if you read that thread it will explain most of the issues.

I think you are moving in the right direction, but there are too many ways to fake the tests or just flat out lie. It doesn't say on your Serum test what the product was or the concentration. I could test 4iu of a product just to push an agenda that it's weak and then claim i shot 10iu. Or i could shoot 20iu of thanks and post that test claiming it's only 10iu. I think you see where i'm going here.

Too many variables IMO, but you are more than welcome to try.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »
There is no control.

I could post my GH Serum test from Novo's and claim it's another brand. How could anyone control this? We have all seen what's going on at PM and i think if you read that thread it will explain most of the issues.

I think you are moving in the right direction, but there are too many ways to fake the tests or just flat out lie. It doesn't say on your Serum test what the product was or the concentration. I could test 4iu of a product just to push an agenda that it's weak and then claim i shot 10iu. Or i could shoot 20iu of thanks and post that test claiming it's only 10iu. I think you see where i'm going here.

8)

At least it is better than before and after photos or 3 page threads about nail growth and seeing tiny bubbles.  At least it gets rid of the many random posts by newbs claiming something is legit or shit without proof.  If someone wants to go through the effort of forging a serum test then at least they put some work into it than just posting "it's bunk" and that's it.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 09:03:55 AM »
Had blood taken yesterday after my friend got an 806 serum level from 10iu novotropins.

Other than that I can tell you I've used only blue tops and novos and I can tell you specific differences between the two that I've seen in myself and others. Will try Thanks soon to see if any different.
You will love the Thanks.  Very, very good GH.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 09:23:33 AM »
Gh serum is not valid proof.

176 and 192aa growth hormone recombinant isoforma cn both elevate Gh serum levels in humans meaning that you can't even be sure your Gh is really 191aa

Also the protein component and protein quality is not being taken into consideration Which are the key factors in determing how good your Gh really is and i it is indeed 191aa

The only way to really know is by having your vials analyzed which will run roughly 800 or you could just get  pharm grade and not have to worry about any of this

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 09:44:38 AM »

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DIFF.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 09:47:25 AM »
There is no control.

8)

FROM EVERYTHING IM LEARNING, GH ISN'T MORE SO BRAND BUT MORE SO SOURCE.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »

This^

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 11:04:23 AM »
PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DIFF.

blues = fullness, capped delts, 3d and solid weight gain.

novos= leaner, overnight water drops, metabolism speeds up, vascularity.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »

WHat other factors changed when trying both types?  diet, workouts, time of cycle?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 11:24:30 AM »

I agree with you, every single batch is different. It does seem that only 2-3 sources get consistant products, which tells you something about this game and how connections work. Brands are meaningless, these brands are made up and processed by a cheap label company in China as well.

MOS - I'm with you on this and think it's great, i was just voicing my concern over the lack of control.

8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »

any plans of competing soon,how's the future daddy doing getting ready for diapers lol....hope all is well.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »
WHat other factors changed when trying both types?  diet, workouts, time of cycle?

The man who's made of steel makes a good point.   Not speaking of Rearden Metal specifically, but many do make comparisons and do not mention or even attempt to keep everything else the same.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 12:31:07 PM »
WHat other factors changed when trying both types?  diet, workouts, time of cycle?

Noticed the difference specifically when I ran out of one an went to the other with nothing else changed. Then switched back after 6 weeks and changes happened again.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 01:03:39 PM »
well thats all nice and dandy OP, but your basicly quitting bodybuilding by not wanting to use the drugs necessary when your an old fella like yourself. Need gh at your age, moment I hit 20 years old I am loading the fucken GH. I think I can be 200 6% without it though I need to get there first with tren/prop/primo so mutation works properly.
l

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 01:09:50 PM »
there are specific fellas on this site who should be banned ,, i mean BANNED,, youngsters with no experience with bodybuild who are walking fatzos blood pressures in the sky ,, you have here too many tboms,, this site is ruined i dont know mayeb i had something to do with it by bringing them all due to my great ability to pull and sway yougsters,, but some serious serious problem getbig has to face and it is complete loss of credability ,, this is very hard to fix

gh15 approved

The biggest problem is posters making claims about products without posting a single pic of the affect on their physique. How the hell are we supposed to know if this stuff works without LOOKING at you people?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »
well thats all nice and dandy OP, but your basicly quitting bodybuilding by not wanting to use the drugs necessary when your an old fella like yourself. Need gh at your age, moment I hit 20 years old I am loading the fucken GH. I think I can be 200 6% without it though I need to get there first with tren/prop/primo so mutation works properly.

The point is, people should be getting good shit, plain and simple.  When you pay for 10iu you should get 10iu.  not variations.  But to stop people posting on here with 10 posts in their name and the first thing they do is bash a vendor or pump a vendor doesn't help. Straight up legit tests will weed out the whackos,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »
there are specific fellas on this site who should be banned ,, i mean BANNED,, youngsters with no experience with bodybuild who are walking fatzos blood pressures in the sky ,, you have here too many tboms,, this site is ruined i dont know mayeb i had something to do with it by bringing them all due to my great ability to pull and sway yougsters,, but some serious serious problem getbig has to face and it is complete loss of credability ,, this is very hard to fix

gh15 approved

You used to like and promote Tbombz.  What happened?  But the point of thread is to rid the agendas.  Putting more proof into claims would weed out the filt.  I don't get why you got so defensive.  The point is to protect people right?

Did I even comment on here are any sources?  No?  My point is all sources should be put under the microscope until they become trusted and/or tested.  ALL sources.  But we all know a few trusted ones and anyone new should be tested to become trusted.  That is the point.  Nothing personal against anyone. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »
The point is, people should be getting good shit, plain and simple.  When you pay for 10iu you should get 10iu.  not variations.  But to stop people posting on here with 10 posts in their name and the first thing they do is bash a vendor or pump a vendor doesn't help. Straight up legit tests will weed out the whackos,

I LIKE FINDING HUMAN HAIR IN MY HGH VIALS

GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 02:03:09 PM »
Gh15, I never once mentioned brand name, source, nothing.  I am leaving that to people who post up legit tests.  I am not going to bash or promote kigs, or any other source.  Please notice that in my original post.  This was aimed at all brands and sources.  Not once anywhere have I promoted or bashed the new kigs.  I pm'd some info to you hoping it would help out, that was all.  You could have thrown it away or read it and used it to compare to other claims, but posting a PM in the open like that was not cool and have lost all my trust. I always thought you were a cool cat out here but that was across the line.  I did send you a threatning PM afterwards and I sent you another after that taking back threats because that is not cool.  I don't want to be dragged into this internet threat bullshit war.
I never once dragged any source into this thread.  You chose to drag Kigs and mention them in here.  If the kigs are legit that is awesome and kami did a good thing but instead of having 50 new getbig members posting bullshit about them lets see some real test results.  if someone can spend $2500 on kits they can afford the $40 and 10 minutes for a test.
How it affected me sucked ass.  Very true and I emailed the source but I never bashed them.  I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to others that test and post.

That is all man.  Stop making this a personal crusade. Some of us were on your side trying to fight the same battles but you keep on alienating us and losing trust in a lot of us with your actions.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
MY SITE IS NEVER COMING OUT. I HAVE BIG AGENDA AND WON'T LEAVE GETBIG EVER! I AM GOD OF HORMONES AND UNTOUCHABLE! I MAKE TO MUCH MONEY OFF OF PROMOTING UGLO'S AND HGH. I NEVER LEAVE GETBIG! KAMI HGH IS HUMAN GRADE! PROOF? IT HAD HAIR IN VIAL!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
Im sorry fella, what proof are you going to post about kigtropin are you going to have a vial analyzed showing protein component, protein quality %, and molecular weight? IF NOT YOU ARE NOT VALIDATING ANYTHING...

YOU WOULD SIMPLY BE ADVERTISING, AND STATING AN OPINION,, PEOPLE ARE DONE WITH OPINIONS AND SIDES< AS I STATED EARLIER GH SERUM WILL NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR GH BESIDES THE SIMPLE THING THAT YOUR VIAL COULD EITHER BE 176, 192 or 191 AA HUMAN RECOMBINANT GROWTH HORMONE..

ONLY A VIAL ANALYSIS WILL PROVE THE QUALITY< PURITY< STRENGTH< PROTEIN COMPONENT< PROTEIN % AND AMOUNT OF GH IS WITHIN< AND WHETHER IT IS 191AA or SOME VARIANT OR WORSE NONE OF THEM <<<

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHITTING AND GO BACK TO HORMONES YOU'RE BETTER AT THAT YOU RUINED ENOUGH TEENAGERS LIVES ALREADY

APPROVED

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »
stfu if you dont want to listen to gh15 but want to know if a specific gh is legit go buy ONE and TRY it see for yourself. dont go and buy 10 kits then complain that you got bunk shit.

go get some legit novo or thank then compare it to how these new kigs are... look in the mirror. that is your answer if it is good or not.

no i have not tried them yet but i believe a kit just came in today. and i know my novos are working great because of the changes ive seen the past few months in the mirror.

all i have to say is stick with the known SOURCE