Author Topic: New Rules for GH claims  (Read 27847 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: New Rules for GH claims
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 09:56:35 PM »
oh you will know i hav ewebsite quite soon lol you sure will since all gh talk of the cult of bodybuild wil be done there ,, approvals ,, disaprovals,,anything and everything ,, including TESTING

but! most importento is pictures! ,, best test = pictures ,, feelings and results ,, the kigtropin of last year middle of the year was! the hgh of the century coming out of china...true maybe scam operation but! they sure decide dto make that first batch sky rocketing

gh15 approved
Very good gh15, very good, you figured it out, got to hand it to you, they made it amazing so they can wheel people in with hype then big scam, good job. ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2012, 03:56:16 AM »
Great post atleast someone understand something about GH,, now what does a GH serum tell you it tells you you have injected either 176aa, 192aa, 191aa or a combo of cjc and ghrp (because cjc with dac has a 24 hour elevation period)

so did the gh serum confirm you have 191AA ? CLEARLY NO

Now lets assume what you injected was 191AA do you know what percentage of it is protein? NO,,, does it tell you what the purity of the protein is? NO

Now this is the fun part lets say you compare two serum tests from two brands

1. has 99% protein purity, and 98% protein component and scores 30 .  2. has 80% protein purity, and 85% protein component and scores 30.

Which one will be more affective? You can be the judge of that 

Ofcourse its more reliable then IGF everything raises IGF, everyone doing these tests is on what,  steroids which raise IGF anyways DUH

Your right they have declined because the thread was based on testing generics, and they sell pharm grade so they did not want to be categorized in the same division

And 2. It is not an accurate measure to prove effectiveness of the hormone.. THey have posted 2011 analysis of there vials for ansomone and have requested an anlysis from gensci

For those that have no clue what I am talking about they are Legal distributors of somatropin 191AA, so besides analysis direct from manufacterers, outside testing has never been required...

I already admitted that gh serum test doesn't measure purity.

Maybe it's 192aa or CJC. madmoe at OLM tested himself 24 hrs after doing a 10iu shot to show a baseline and how much his levels has dropped. So it's not cjc.

Yes, it's possible that a supplier going into the very lucrative hgh business will put in 176aa, ghr-whatever. But really? Mexi, HK, TP, the one whose name is never to be spoken, is doing that? I don't think so. Maybe IP.

gh serum testing is the best we got right now.

And please, please, please, we get it. Pharm grade is vastly superior. WW is always saying the same thing about pharm grade. Can't go wrong with hgh right out of a real pharmacy. But when are you going to get it in your thick skull that there's a very good reason people don't go with pharm grade. A very good fucking reason. It's 10 times the cost. Even though the Novos tested at 20ng/ml instead of the pharm grade 30ng/ml the Novos are less than 1/10th the cost.
Even your precious supposedly pharm grade Jins and Ansome are what, $300/kit if you buy 10 kits. That's 3 grand. You can get over 25 kits of Novos for that that have been proven for years and years. And there's no guarantee of anything coming out of China no matter how much you want to equate it with Seros/Humatropin. 

Testing is testing. What's this, "I don't want to be tested along with generics."? What if we promise you it will be tested in a lab that haven't tested any filthy low brow generics?

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2012, 05:05:58 AM »
I have a agenda just like the whole kami ,kublai posse! these guys have scammed hundreds and thousands but who cares I will still support these guys! they deserve another chance! plus they offered me some free kits NQK or better ;D whole team Gh15 is getting NQK's

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

OK BRO! WHATEVER!

whitewidow

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:15 AM »
I agree with itrain I have been telling these meatheads they have not been i njecting 191-AA HGH for years! they just always tell me I don't know what I am talking about and it is possible to make a 100IU kit for 20$. I know P man was getting his blue tops way back in the day for 25-50$ in bulk because he would sell them for 100$ and any business man doubles there money! so is it possible to really get high grade 191-AA HGH for 25$-50$ a kit? I don't think so! I told this to these GH15 groupies for years! I was around before the blue tops even came out! before blue tops all there was were jintropin kits that were great and then USA Human grade.

None of this Blue top, red top,brown top, yellow top, green top. It's all the same HGHcoming from  the same factory! just 2 suppliers get decent HGH and you guys know who they are and it is not Kami! it has always been big N and the simpsons. so spend your money right! dont risk buying bunk kigs! they are bunk! kami deserves no 3rd chance he owes all you guys that he scammed and he sends free kits of good HGH to guys who have some influence in what they say like BBoy and Gh15 and then all the followers jump on the bandwagon. GH15 knows PP has the best. thanks are the best right now. that is the honest truth. spend your money on something you do not have to worry about  being bunk.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2012, 07:41:38 AM »
i have no website and never will unlesss I cun get more money off og these kigs thAT IS WHY YOU SHOPULD SHUT UP AND LET ME GET MY HUSTLR ON!GOOD THINGS ARE COMING FROM THE KAMI GANG!

gh15 approved

What are you admitting to?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2012, 07:59:09 AM »
Man of Steele ,, I think its been obvious from day one atleast he is owning up to his agenda

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2012, 08:25:52 AM »
Man of Steele ,, I think its been obvious from day one atleast he is owning up to his agenda
[/quote

Gh15 is a honest man!But since the HGH is getting weaker he should change his name to HGH25. still god things are going on with the kami operation. H has NQK for us bigboys just nbeed to move some old lot before everyone can get some NQK!
team b-boy

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2012, 10:24:40 AM »
GH15 is a honest man!But since the HGH is getting weaker he should change his name to gh25 still good things are coming from the kami operation.H has NQK for us bigboys just nbeed to move some old lot before everyone cane get some NQK!

That post sent me for a loop there for a second.  This is wrong to edit posts like that.  WW changing the entirety of a post of someone influential like gh15 is fucked up.  WW you're a scumbag; how do you live w/yourself?

living the dream son! Don't wake me up-LOL think about it 1 week ago GH15 calls kami scum and not to order from him and now he wants to give him a 3rd chance? WTF . Kami is DONE! DONE! only 2 guys PPP and simsons , thanks, novos and rips that is all that should be used and real BB know it. screw kigs huge scam and many agendas going on with that crew!nigerian scam artists all the way!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »
great things going on in the kami organization!.

dont worry every one who need to know know the coruption ,, this is not even a posting i wrote,, this pm thing is somebody immitate me ,,

you will see what hapen in next few months when i put out orders and actualy bury some gh sources who are behind this,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2012, 04:20:52 PM »
WW IF THIS IS REALLY YOU WHO ARE EDITING THESE POSTS, YOU ARE REALLY MELTING DOWN. YOU'VE PRETTY MUCH EXPOSED YOURSELF WITHOUT GH15 HAVING TO. I STILL THINK YOU KNOW YOUR GEAR WELL, BUT YOUR AFFILIATION IS IN THE OPEN NOW.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2012, 04:21:21 PM »
lol people editing gh15's posts WOW, shows how far in the head gh15 is  of the villians
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2012, 12:44:11 AM »
I remember when Alex started his on board some years ago. I was very loathed in getting involved in another board but he mentioned it to me along with chaos so I joined to support them.

When one of the mods edited one of my posts I simply left the board. A mod actually changed the words -- just made something up -- in my post. It's one thing for a mod to delete a post, censor it but to actually just make something up and attributed it to me simply because they have the power and a bias towards me? I never would have even notice if someone didn't point it out to post to me and questioned if I would say such a thing.

To do something like this really compromises a board's integrity. Other mods should speak out against this and WW should apologize. I understand many don't like gh15 and if he's that bad and all the mods agree simply ban him. But don't start creating posts and making it look like it's him saying that. It's one thing to edit a quote. We all can do that and it's easily recognized as a goof. Not so when a mod abuses his priviledges.

whitewidow

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2012, 03:09:52 AM »
WW IF THIS IS REALLY YOU WHO ARE EDITING THESE POSTS, YOU ARE REALLY MELTING DOWN. YOU'VE PRETTY MUCH EXPOSED YOURSELF WITHOUT GH15 HAVING TO. I STILL THINK YOU KNOW YOUR GEAR WELL, BUT YOUR AFFILIATION IS IN THE OPEN NOW.

Not me! when have I ever edited posts. deleted yes. edited no! trying to figure it out as I know nobody would be that open about anything like that. no mods are doing it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2012, 07:40:05 AM »
Not me! when have I ever edited posts. deleted yes. edited no! trying to figure it out as I know nobody would be that open about anything like that. no mods are doing it.

It's Alex setting you up chaning his own GH15 posts to get Ron to kick you out as a mod

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »
It's Alex setting you up chaning his own GH15 posts to get Ron to kick you out as a mod
wow you have to be the dumbest fuck on this entire board. My post are getting edited way more than gh15's and i believe we all knowbthat im no fucking gimmick. Im a true bodybuilder that mny of you have seen and met.
team b-boy

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2012, 09:46:21 AM »
wow you have to be the dumbest fuck on this entire board. My post are getting edited way more than gh15's and i believe we all knowbthat im no fucking gimmick. Im a true bodybuilder that mny of you have seen and met.
Who said you were a gimmick B-Boy?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2012, 10:00:49 AM »

Thanks for the compliment booya-boi. Yes I forgot your posts were changing as well so my theory is bunkified.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2012, 02:28:15 PM »
itrain tel me what legit gh is,, i have no elfs on 800!! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! igf result ,, they have their arms sliced ...the opening is so big they think they got a hole in there ..which they sure do due to the level of blood circulating in body ,, they stand infront of M I R O R  and they look at themselfs pose! like they are 4 week out from compettion while on KAMI gh! while they look tight and drieing away in teh abdomen on that gh ! KUBLAI is onyu one with this HGH.

i hav eelfs on hygetropin that are crazy  ,, on kigtropin that are crazy ,, ON BOTH!! ! !  something fucked up is going on with gh ...and im down to get into to it to the t ,,

I WANT EVIN CENTORFINIS FUCKING EVERFYTHING HE SEE!,, IM TIRED OF THE PROVALONE I WANT EVERYONE TO WALK AROUND LOOKING WIDE AS FUCK AND DETAILED! DE FUCKING WITH A TAIL WHERE THEY DONT HAVE A  CAR EABOUT!  THEY EAT ICE CRFEAM AND HO HOS AND DONE EVEN TRAIN THEIR FUCKING LEGS  ARE SCREAMING OUT GIVE ME NUTRIENTS WHILE MUSLCE IS SHRIVELING OUT FROM THE BONE ....THERE IS ONLY ONLY ONE THING ONLY ONE THING! THAT MAKE THIS HAPEN ...

KAMI SUGAR WATER GH ..

THE HYGTROPIN AND KIGTROPIN MY ELFS ARE DOIGN NOW MAKE THEM LOOK LIK ETHIS! MAKE THEM FUCKING LOOK ;LIKE THIS ,, INFACT IM WAITING RIGHT NOW FR NEW PICTRUEWS FROM ALL ELFS OF PROGRESS FROM 1 SINGLE WEEK! I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ...I MAY EVENM PUT IT HERE WE WILL SEE HOW THE IMPROVMENTS ARE ...7 FUCKING DAYS

legit gh dosed right ,, accurate and primed as close a s possible to pharma grade

i want 17 serum ...i want 70 igf not 300 igf

got it?

the end

gh15 approved

GH if it's good as you say it is post pics of you elfs - hide the identity. Post the serum tests.

It'll add to your credibility and what was lost in the kami scandal.

Otherwise it's simply hearsay.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
why dosn't this g101 take a pic. after all GH15's threats and G101's threats you think I would post a picture? these are known informants(chivatos)

Bro the pictures are for real and I am from portland,oregon! I have nothing to hide! I posted pictures of my condo and view of my city. you know I am from portland and am not lying. I have nothing to hide. That is where I am really from. hell Ron can verify my IP.

WW you said in another thread you "have nothing to hide"?

So what gives?

If GH15 is simply a charlatan as many allege, what's to fear?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
i have no website and never will unlesss I cun get more money off og these kigs thAT IS WHY YOU SHOPULD SHUT UP AND LET ME GET MY HUSTLR ON!GOOD THINGS ARE COMING FROM THE KAMI GANG!

gh15 approved

Did i hear that right   ::) ... you will not put up a website unless you can get more money out of this operation?

I thought you were doing this for the BB community and not the money.  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2012, 02:39:58 PM »
GH if it's good as you say it is post pics of you elfs - hide the identity. Post the serum tests.

It'll add to your credibility and what was lost in the kami scandal.

Otherwise it's simply hearsay.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

i did many times,, you can see it all over unles fellas delete it ,, i cant follow everything i hav eno time with the gh15 sites coming,, here is pictures of legit kigtropina changes...on top elf

as you can see what i say writen in stone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »
Did i hear that right   ::) ... you will not put up a website unless you can get more money out of this operation?

I thought you were doing this for the BB community and not the money.  ???

this is made up pm made to look like i write it ,, ofcourse a lie and coruption ,, the probelm is that fellas who actualy know me ..who read me ..know whats coming they are scared ,, but...i do it in such a way to give everyone a nice syroup of medicine...to calm everyone down ...i make it look like everythnig is good and gh15 joky joke...untilllll the day comes,, soon enough it will

gh15 approved
fallen angel

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2012, 02:45:21 PM »
I remember when Alex started his on board some years ago. I was very loathed in getting involved in another board but he mentioned it to me along with chaos so I joined to support them.

When one of the mods edited one of my posts I simply left the board. A mod actually changed the words -- just made something up -- in my post. It's one thing for a mod to delete a post, censor it but to actually just make something up and attributed it to me simply because they have the power and a bias towards me? I never would have even notice if someone didn't point it out to post to me and questioned if I would say such a thing.

To do something like this really compromises a board's integrity. Other mods should speak out against this and WW should apologize. I understand many don't like gh15 and if he's that bad and all the mods agree simply ban him. But don't start creating posts and making it look like it's him saying that. It's one thing to edit a quote. We all can do that and it's easily recognized as a goof. Not so when a mod abuses his priviledges.

If posts are being altered and information is being willfully misrepresented, this only points to 2-3 moderators who are often quarreling with GH in every thread.

This is all the more reason for GH15 to start his own BB forum. Why wait for the website? When that comes up - let it be.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2012, 02:47:01 PM »
If posts are being altered and information is being willfully misrepresented, this only points to 2-3 moderators who are often quarreling with GH in every thread.

This is all the more reason for GH15 to start his own BB forum. Why wait for the website? When that comes up - let it be.

you alitle late..website and forum ...forum come too ,, nightmare is coming ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
i did many times,, you can see it all over unles fellas delete it ,, i cant follow everything i hav eno time with the gh15 sites coming,, here is pictures of legit kigtropina changes...on top elf

as you can see what i say writen in stone

gh15 approved

Looks good GH15.

A picture speaks for itself, whereas a thousand word explanation will not suffice.