Author Topic: 5 iu of GH whats the best timing  (Read 1847 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
5 iu of GH whats the best timing
« on: April 10, 2012, 06:23:04 PM »
single dose or two and what time of day thanks

also would you add t3 to it i heard gh lowers your t3 levels

prophecy

• Getbig II
Re: 5 iu of GH whats the best timing
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
2.5 upon wake up 2.5 later in the night works well

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 06:25:35 PM »
2.5 upon wake up 2.5 later in the night works well

x2

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 06:31:26 PM »
thanks bylater at night do you mean before going to bed/evening time when you're awake or when you wake up for a pee break not sure i will always be getting up for a pee break

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »
Milos has a great thread on this at RX. If you have ever studied any of Milos Sarcev's theroies on HGH and Slin use he is very sharp. I'm a diabetic and he knows more about insulin use than my doctor. The short version is; first thing in the morning and no food for at least an hour. Other shots of HGH can be taken throughout the day 2 hours after eating and 1 hour before the next meal. Never ever before bed. He likes it to be broken up into small shots throughout the day. With 5 iu's I take one in the morn and one 8 hours later. GH seems to peak in 3-4 hours and is gone in 16 hours.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »
thanks for feedback so i took 2.5 iu this morning and will take another 2.5 iu when i get home hard to take it 8 hours after the morning shot because i have a long work day travel time and i cant refrigerate it at work lol

new question is it supposed to reduce appetite as i dont feel nearly as hungry as usual today so far

Out2Lunch

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 01:27:58 PM »
Milos has a great thread on this at RX. If you have ever studied any of Milos Sarcev's theroies on HGH and Slin use he is very sharp. I'm a diabetic and he knows more about insulin use than my doctor. The short version is; first thing in the morning and no food for at least an hour. Other shots of HGH can be taken throughout the day 2 hours after eating and 1 hour before the next meal. Never ever before bed. He likes it to be broken up into small shots throughout the day. With 5 iu's I take one in the morn and one 8 hours later. GH seems to peak in 3-4 hours and is gone in 16 hours.

i wonder why he says never before bed. thats my favorite time to pin gh.  i hope its not that "don't want to interrupt your natural pulse" bullshit. when you're taking a decent dose of gh, what does your half an IU you're producing naturally even matter.  obviously milos knows his shit though i can't agrue that.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »
because your bodies largest gh spike naturally is during sleep.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 03:13:05 AM »
5iu straight after training,,,, or 5iu on the morning non training days...

i wouldnt bother splitting it up unless your using a higher dose