Author Topic: Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!  (Read 12185 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »
Without question, when it comes to getbig.com "Agenda" has become this boards favorite word, and it's often thrown around in some of the most ridiculous ways imaginable. In most cases, this always applies to steroid related discussions, which is why I'm posting it on the steroid board.

If someone disagrees with you, they must have an agenda. If someone claims this brand of HGH is better than XYZ brand, they obviously have an agenda because everyone knows your HGH is the best. If you disagree with anything a GH15 Elf says, well, you have the biggest agenda of all and are obviously a hater of truth...how dare you have a mind of your own.

Of course, it keeps going......if you have ever admitted to selling steroids in the past, you have an agenda. If you've ever possessed large amounts of steroids in the past or present, you have an agenda...obviously, because no bodybuilder would ever keep more than a few vials on hand.  ::)

*If you claim any generic HGH brand is not Pharma Grade when others say it is...agenda...even though there's no such thing as Pharma grade HGH.

*If you tell others to use more than 300mg of testosterone....agenda.. ..you're trying to hold them back from the truth.

*If you're a mod on the steroid board and move steroid threads from the G&O to the steroid board where they belong...agenda.

*If a mod bans one and only one GH15 elf from posting here because he poisons the board with outrageous claims and constant belittling of others....agenda.

*If you claim steroid websites like steroid.com and meso might actually have some good info on there....agenda...after all, most of that stuff on steroid.com is written by people who have actually worked in and around that topic for years....obvious agenda.

*If you encourage someone to follow somewhat of a healthy diet....agenda...same reason as the testosterone one above....I mean who cares about health....obvious agenda.

*If you bash a supplier who sold $842-bazzillion worth of pure garbage HGH to thousands of people....agenda...yeah, because praising him makes so much sense.

I could go on and on with a hundred more of these, and it is tempting. The overall point, 99.9% of the people who post here are just regular people...they're in school, have jobs and families and on some level, whether extreme or just to stay fit they like to train. Less than half of getbig.com actually takes steroids, and if it's actually 50% I'd be a little surprised. We know there's six-million U.S. adults that supplement for performance only, those are the ones we know of, so sure, it could be significantly higher, but most of them are not on getbig. Most of them don't talk about it. There's no agenda, this is the point. Sure, there are guys who sell gear in the shadows on getbig, always have been and always will be. If they're not hurting anyone, they're left alone....that's not agenda, that's just common sense.

Agenda, agenda, agenda....the most overly stated word on getbig.com, and almost never fits where it's used. 

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
Re: Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 08:10:33 PM »
nicely put bro

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 08:24:24 PM »
AGREED ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:41:34 PM »
AJ nailed it. seems everybody has some agenda-lol. I post a few gear pics I have a agenda and am the biggest dealer agenda driven mod. If I put down chinese HGH I have a agenda. All I ever do is try to push people towards safe product! I have heard nightmare storys about that kigtropin new and old! it is not pharma grade! never was!But I have a agenda so my voice does not count. I referred people to euroman so they to could get good gear but I was accused of being a remailer for him and working for him why would I give them the site if I had a agenda? I just wanted people to get real gear that was not contaminated! I didn't make any money off giving someone a refferal! GH15 is the one who has the biggest agenda! Then of course he threatens to talk shit about me on his site for giving out a legit referral and telling the truth about the bunk HGH he refers people. at first he refered good HGH! why would he change his tone and refer kami? because he is getting something out of it.

chess315

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »
Without question, when it comes to getbig.com "Agenda" has become this boards favorite word, and it's often thrown around in some of the most ridiculous ways imaginable. In most cases, this always applies to steroid related discussions, which is why I'm posting it on the steroid board.

If someone disagrees with you, they must have an agenda. If someone claims this brand of HGH is better than XYZ brand, they obviously have an agenda because everyone knows your HGH is the best. If you disagree with anything a GH15 Elf says, well, you have the biggest agenda of all and are obviously a hater of truth...how dare you have a mind of your own.

Of course, it keeps going......if you have ever admitted to selling steroids in the past, you have an agenda. If you've ever possessed large amounts of steroids in the past or present, you have an agenda...obviously, because no bodybuilder would ever keep more than a few vials on hand.  ::)

*If you claim any generic HGH brand is not Pharma Grade when others say it is...agenda...even though there's no such thing as Pharma grade HGH.

*If you tell others to use more than 300mg of testosterone....agenda.. ..you're trying to hold them back from the truth.

*If you're a mod on the steroid board and move steroid threads from the G&O to the steroid board where they belong...agenda.

*If a mod bans one and only one GH15 elf from posting here because he poisons the board with outrageous claims and constant belittling of others....agenda.

*If you claim steroid websites like steroid.com and meso might actually have some good info on there....agenda...after all, most of that stuff on steroid.com is written by people who have actually worked in and around that topic for years....obvious agenda.

*If you encourage someone to follow somewhat of a healthy diet....agenda...same reason as the testosterone one above....I mean who cares about health....obvious agenda.

*If you bash a supplier who sold $842-bazzillion worth of pure garbage HGH to thousands of people....agenda...yeah, because praising him makes so much sense.

I could go on and on with a hundred more of these, and it is tempting. The overall point, 99.9% of the people who post here are just regular people...they're in school, have jobs and families and on some level, whether extreme or just to stay fit they like to train. Less than half of getbig.com actually takes steroids, and if it's actually 50% I'd be a little surprised. We know there's six-million U.S. adults that supplement for performance only, those are the ones we know of, so sure, it could be significantly higher, but most of them are not on getbig. Most of them don't talk about it. There's no agenda, this is the point. Sure, there are guys who sell gear in the shadows on getbig, always have been and always will be. If they're not hurting anyone, they're left alone....that's not agenda, that's just common sense.

Agenda, agenda, agenda....the most overly stated word on getbig.com, and almost never fits where it's used. 
seems like someones trying to keep people from finding out their agenda

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 09:38:54 PM »
seems like someones trying to keep people from finding out their agenda

:D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »
Just keep gh15 from here.

Problem solved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »
AJ nailed it. seems everybody has some agenda-lol. I post a few gear pics I have a agenda and am the biggest dealer agenda driven mod. If I put down chinese HGH I have a agenda. All I ever do is try to push people towards safe product! I have heard nightmare storys about that kigtropin new and old! it is not pharma grade! never was!But I have a agenda so my voice does not count. I referred people to euroman so they to could get good gear but I was accused of being a remailer for him and working for him why would I give them the site if I had a agenda? I just wanted people to get real gear that was not contaminated! I didn't make any money off giving someone a refferal! GH15 is the one who has the biggest agenda! Then of course he threatens to talk shit about me on his site for giving out a legit referral and telling the truth about the bunk HGH he refers people. at first he refered good HGH! why would he change his tone and refer kami? because he is getting something out of it.

you know you lie and you love it ,, never had agenda and never wil have,, i suport too many products to have agenda,, i suport fellas who hate eachother with passion ,, you say balonie for the sake of balonie ...drama ...you like drama but atleast be accurate! i do not have agenda ..if gh is good i will say so ,, if it is shit i will say so too,, if you decide to buy something and buy 20 kits...its on you ,, i dont sit in china making gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 10:12:28 PM »
Just keep gh15 from here.

Problem solved

gh15 is doing you a favour he is here you crook,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »
gh15 is doing you a favour he is here you crook,,

gh15 approved

Special Ed stop this shit bro

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 10:32:31 PM »
Special Ed stop this shit bro

lol now gh15 is special ed  ::)

I will add this to the list of gh15 assumptions

so far we are at 51 assumptions....  :-\

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »

LittleJamal is about the worst poster on the board, pay no mind to his retard assumptions

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 11:10:35 PM »

People can say what they want about him but in my book GH15 is a frickin SAINT in the bodybuilding community and for every person who doesnt like him or think he is bullshit there are about 100 other people who know they are lucky to have him posting and sharing his time with us at all.

If you dont have an "agenda" then what the hell does it matter if someone accuses you of something? Shouldnt matter at all and you should let that shit slide right off your back. Only the guilty seem to get pissy when they are accused of something.

N no I am not indicating anyone has an agenda, just saying it how it is. Chill out people.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 11:32:53 PM »

People can say what they want about him but in my book GH15 is a frickin SAINT in the bodybuilding community and for every person who doesnt like him or think he is bullshit there are about 100 other people who know they are lucky to have him posting and sharing his time with us at all.

If you dont have an "agenda" then what the hell does it matter if someone accuses you of something? Shouldnt matter at all and you should let that shit slide right off your back. Only the guilty seem to get pissy when they are accused of something.

N no I am not indicating anyone has an agenda, just saying it how it is. Chill out people.

The problem with claiming "agenda" all the time is it leads to the spreading of a lot of poor information in some cases, and it can create a lot of false assumptions. You repeat something enough times, a lot of people will start believing it. Further, when you make direct claims about people directly without proof or facts....well, that's just annoying.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 01:43:12 AM »
The problem with claiming "agenda" all the time is it leads to the spreading of a lot of poor information in some cases, and it can create a lot of false assumptions. You repeat something enough times, a lot of people will start believing it. Further, when you make direct claims about people directly without proof or facts....well, that's just annoying.
Well, you are the mod here, I think anyone accusing someone of having an agenda without any relevent evidence should be put in their place, accusations are no laughing matter

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 03:11:46 AM »
LittleJamal is about the worst poster on the board, pay no mind to his retard assumptions

If you had grown up with no father and all of your friends had died in drug wars in the hood by the time you were 12 it would have repercussions on your adult mind too.

It's tough being black.

It's tough being little Jameel.
Trans Milkshake.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 03:47:00 AM »
i think alot of people throw the AGENDA accusation as their first line of defense when you say something that comes off as a disagreement to them... its similar to RACE accusations..

Some dellusional dude will come here and post a pic of his crappy body and all the gear he is taking, dare you say he needs to work on his body more, i guarantee you he will accuuse you of having an agenda...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »

Spot on!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 08:02:36 AM »
couldn't agree more. Nobody has fucking agendas. I was offended when slinpimp was accused of having an agenda for being one of the better posters on this site and now he doesn't post as much

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 08:19:18 AM »
Good post.

Again for the last time.

It's the same group of people attacking everyone and IMO they should just leave. Why post on a board you don't like? I wouldn't spend 1 minute on a board that i thought was corrupt. This nonsense is getting out of hand and is a complete joke now. The entire board is laughing at all of this. You should see the PM's i get daily about it, it seems the REAL members of GB our on our side and are just waiting for a certain group of people to leave.

We know the deal fellas. If you don't like the way we Mod the board, create your own. Oh wait, they tried several times already and they failed. Can't wait for their next attempt. Oh brother where do i submit my application.

It's easy to sit back and criticise people you know nothing about.

We all have an agenda whether you like it or not. Look at the definition of the word and use some common sense.

a·gen·da   /əˈdʒɛndə/ Show Spelled[uh-jen-duh] Show IPA
noun, formally a plural of  agendum, but usually used as a singular with plural  a·gen·das or a·gen·da. 
a list, plan, outline, or the like, of things to be done, matters to be acted or voted upon, etc.: The chairman says we have a lengthy agenda this afternoon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1745–55; < Latin, plural of agendum  that which is to be done, gerund of agere  to do; the plural orig. carried a collective sense denoting the various items to be transacted

Related forms
a·gen·da·less, adjective

Usage note
Agenda,  “things to be done,” is the plural of the Latin gerund agendum  and is used today in the sense “a plan or list of matters to be acted upon.” In that sense it is treated as a singular noun; its plural is usually agendas: The agenda is ready for distribution. The agendas of last year's meetings are printed in the official minutes.  The singular agendum,  meaning “an item on an agenda,” is rare.

What type of agenda is the question. I can assure you, my agenda here is to help people use AAS in the appropriate fashion. I have zero dealings with sources and don't even give referrals. In fact the sources i use for personal gear don't even know who i am and i'm completely anonymous. Only one source knows that i buy from him and that's only because he's the one guy i trust. I don't even tell people who i use because i don't want people to think i'm playing favorites.

This agenda shit needs to stop now. The more you guys push the issue, the more we are going to push back.

8)

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 09:45:09 AM »
I'm just waiting for GH15 to take credit for the massive earthquake that happened earlier today off Sumatra.  Probably had something to do with all the filts trying to rise up against him and his elfs in that part of the world  :-\  GH15 I'm afraid you may very well be a very lonely guy in real life.  Why don't you send me your address and I'll help a big guy out by sending you a new puppy. 

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »
who wouldn't hang out with god of hormones?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 12:06:19 PM »
I'm just waiting for GH15 to take credit for the massive earthquake that happened earlier today off Sumatra.  Probably had something to do with all the filts trying to rise up against him and his elfs in that part of the world  :-\  GH15 I'm afraid you may very well be a very lonely guy in real life.  Why don't you send me your address and I'll help a big guy out by sending you a new puppy. 
Be careful, you will be accused of having an agenda and your life will be threaten, oh oh,... ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 12:13:48 PM »
Stop posting PM's.

all i can say is ...this story BETTER be real ,, that fella WANT IT BADLY to be real ,, i also hope this fella is not that fella who play the guitar that is short and i forgot his name he used to posting here under diff name ,, dyslectix or something,, you dont want to be him under gimick,,

in any way ,, this story better be real because i put funds ad effort into confirming it and my elfs are super mad for they are on the gh and say it is GREAT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
G15 you want to help get all generic brands anaylzed stop with your story telling ,, no one cares

GO AND GET THESE GENERICS ANALYZED THEN COME BACK AND POST YOUR RESULTS UNTIL GO BACK TO AAS