Author Topic: Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!  (Read 12221 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Agenda, Agenda, Agenda!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »
no there are not,, steroid.com is filt by itself,,

i wont have to do nothing but TALK for everyone to see the truth behind those boardings,, and trust me it will be heard and seen ,, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CORUPTION AND ASS KISSING,,

gh15 approved

You've said this about steroid.com now probably a half a dozen times, but never given a reason why. I'll say this though, they're out of your jurisdiction....this is not a smartass remark, but if you're careless on this one it will be one I'll be able to own you on into the ground....do I have a bite, lol!?!

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »
Dude special Ed isnt new to this. This guy been around bb for years. It's him and Blockhead

Gh15 is a pro and one of the best ever. If you had a brain, you would of picked up certain things he said over the years and you would know who he is. You should be honored that you have someone of his stature, even willing to speak with you. Did you check out what Cutler and guys like that post when they go online? They post bullshit that has nothing to do with bodybuilding. They would never tell you the truth about what it takes to get there. Here you have a top pro like gh15 giving you priceless info for free, and you bite the hand that feeds you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:05 PM »
Gh15 is a pro and one of the best ever. If you had a brain, you would of picked up certain things he said over the years and you would know who he is. You should be honored that you have someone of his stature, even willing to speak with you. Did you check out what Cutler and guys like that post when they go online? They post bullshit that has nothing to do with bodybuilding. They would never tell you the truth about what it takes to get there. Here you have a top pro like gh15 giving you priceless info for free, and you bite the hand that feeds you.

Of course no one likes lying, but you do realize if guys like Jay or any pro who is making money as a bodybuilder if they said one word of truth about steroid use or even hinted around they'd never make another dime...this doesn't excuse lying, but it does put them in a tough place. After all, you're talking about their livelihood.

As far as I'm concerned, the problem is not the bodybuilders, it's who runs bodybuilding. A lot of the bodybuilding industry is run in the most ass-backward way imaginable. It's the only competitive field on earth where sponsors have nearly full control of the sport/competition/pageant or whatever you want to call it. And in truth, it's only a select few people, a very small group. That said, yes, it could change if enough pro's got sick of it but I don't see that happening anytime soon...not when they're petrified of being destroyed financially for their effort. 

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »
   i now have confirmation from 3 elfs that the new kigtropin is very good and make them super sleepy and they keep burning fat effortless while eating anything in sight,,

Y BRING UP A BRAND... I THINK IT COMES BACK ALL OVER AGAIN ... AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA,,, SMARTEN UP BEFORE PEOPLE WHO GOT FUCKED COME AFTER YOU

THATS NOT A THREAT THATS REALITY,, MONEY RULES THE WORLD AND CAN CAUSE PEOPLE TO MAKE STUPID DECISIONS... BE CAREFUL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2012, 01:56:14 AM »
Y BRING UP A BRAND... I THINK IT COMES BACK ALL OVER AGAIN ... AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA,,, SMARTEN UP BEFORE PEOPLE WHO GOT FUCKED COME AFTER YOU

THATS NOT A THREAT THATS REALITY,, MONEY RULES THE WORLD AND CAN CAUSE PEOPLE TO MAKE STUPID DECISIONS... BE CAREFUL

no! ,, what it comes down to is what I THINK about final decision is mine and only mine,, im the one testing now after all my elfs i give final decision ,, now...on my site...you will be able to se the new gh rating system and finaly scambags such as the ones who penetrated getbig will cease to exsist,, im about to bring the house down ....

now if you think you can get me? be my guest ,, i will make sure no scamer will be able to sell anything anymore,,

i will put ankebio exactly where ankebio need to be...and jintropin which is complete garbage exactly where it needs to be ...for you do not send jintropin from hospitals in china...you sell the ip balonie fakes..

i have a winner team i have the old timers top of the top icons of the cult with me ,, im bringing something that will last ,, i already made history but now it is for the complete termination of filt

i do not like what hapened to getbig with all the new accounts...300 postings many gimick many dealers all try to get here for i madegetbig so famous and popular they want to be part of it ...now dsay get big is no more good place but! guess what ...what i will do to my sites is 100 times what i did to getbig ,,

im a magnet ,, im a leader,, i have the ability to pull anything myself as long as i want and as high as i want,, why? you either born with it or not...you cant try to fake it you need to have THE HANDS ON!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2012, 05:58:58 AM »
A lot of dealer talk here at getbig.

Truth? only if it is proffitable, if not the truth just changes according to the proffitable sources.

AJ you couldn't be more right.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2012, 07:39:04 AM »
    ...for you do not send jintropin from hospitals in china...you sell the ip balonie fakes..

LOL my sponsor does not carry any chinese jintropin ,, they carry RUSSIAN and UKRANIAN JINTROPIN,, they are legal << LEGAL distributors of somatropin 191AA they dont deal with black market...

They deal direct with gensci, and anke bio ... please do not speak of things you do not know,, its shocking you have never heard of them all high and mighty GH15 I guess your so use to fakes and generics you dont know real distributors?

you keep speaking about testing spend some money and get your generics vials analyzed nobody cares what your ranking system is based on your opinion,,

we call all guess what will be at the top of your list AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2012, 03:14:34 PM »
LOL my sponsor does not carry any chinese jintropin ,, they carry RUSSIAN and UKRANIAN JINTROPIN,, they are legal << LEGAL distributors of somatropin 191AA they dont deal with black market...

They deal direct with gensci, and anke bio ... please do not speak of things you do not know,, its shocking you have never heard of them all high and mighty GH15 I guess your so use to fakes and generics you dont know real distributors?

you keep speaking about testing spend some money and get your generics vials analyzed nobody cares what your ranking system is based on your opinion,,

we call all guess what will be at the top of your list AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA

so lets see,,

80 posting.. coming out of no where,, dsaying intropin and anke bio balonie,, comon do you think i was born yesterday ? your sponsor lol ,, they all beg in my door for approvals ,, i have right now someone who beg ! to sell serostim on gh15 site ,, BEG ,, you dont know what you talk about ,, the reason i stood behin dkigtropin middle year last year was IT WAS PHARMA GRADE HGH! better than norditropin the pharma grade nordi

i am HGH  , resad my name my specailite is hgh not steroids!,, i know both very well ,, but i am ! gh! 15 !

you just make account on the gh15 site but try not to piss them off too much and keep your tact there ,, you will see what i mean when  isay i am! g h

gh15 approved
fallen angel

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »

You actually believe gh15 is a pro? ::)

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2012, 08:53:34 PM »
You actually believe gh15 is a pro? ::)

Yes I do. I do so with a lot of confidence as well.