Author Topic: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)  (Read 41998 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2012, 07:51:58 AM »
I have been to Beverwijk and its mostly cheap Dutchies buying stuff cheaply from people they hate. Must feel awfull being forced by your own governement and friends who created the explosion of high prices in Holland to be forced to do business and buy from the people you hate. And then later pretending they bought it in Naarden to seem cool to their white-collar thief friends!

I know more about Holland then you son
translation:
i am one of these filthy turks that sell crap on the black market in Beverwijk.....
and i got discriminated while doing it..... ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2012, 08:16:55 AM »
Translation 'I feel butt-fucked and owned'  :D

Even Turkey is almost a richer economy then yours! The country and life was always better there but now The Turkish people (whom you hate like crazy) are also going to be living in a bigger and richer economy. Your mind is blown by now!

I mean thats gotta hurt a purist and a rascist like yourself! You allready see your children having to work for a Turk. Cleaning up after them because you never invested in education or have ever read a proper book. 'Telegraaf is not literature'! And if you have a girl...oh lord!

This must be tuff for you all over now sweety-pie!
you are soooo stupid!!!!
you really need to read better, lol!!!
i do not even live in the Netherlands... lololol... epic fail on your part!
I LIVE IN BRAZIL! 6TH ECONOMY IN THE WORLD....!!
where is Turkey on that list???? not even in the top 10 you fool!

And my daughter is only 3, so she will not be working for your goatfucking relatives anytime soon....
she will be educated in Swiss, where my parents live.....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2012, 09:54:35 AM »
I have been to Beverwijk and its mostly cheap Dutchies buying stuff cheaply from people they hate. Must feel awfull being forced by your own governement and friends who created the explosion of high prices in Holland to be forced to do business and buy from the people you hate. And then later pretending they bought it in Naarden to seem cool to their white-collar thief friends!

I know more about Holland then you son

You still didnt answer my question genius.... ::) Begrijpend lezen niet je sterkste kant .... ::)
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2012, 10:00:45 AM »
What was your question numb-nuts?

Isnt it time for you to go stand on a door for loose change and get stabbed by a minority you are discriminating?

They try but they never come close enough... :-*
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »
Hey arse-kiss,

Let me give you a lesson in history. Your people have offered nothing to the world apart from war and genocide.

xoxoxo
Raymondo.

See...even Ray here can tell you are a dumb fuck without much of a brain..... :D
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2012, 10:06:50 AM »
He was talking about your people sunshine!

?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2012, 10:19:23 AM »
I'm not racist and stop throwing that label around with such easiness, you flatulent little troll. Racism is a serious issue.

You gave the example of Turkey being a richer economy than Brazil. You also implied that Turks will benefit from the country's economy.

For your information, Turkey is a country with no middle class. I know that because I know Turkish people who have told me how things are there.

You've got 90% poor people. 4% rich people. 1% super rich people.

In Turkey there are a very, very few nightclubs. Do you know why? Because hardly anyone can afford to visit them. Most people just stay inside and watch soap-operas.

Don't jump onto conclusions from reading a list of countries ranked by GDP on wikipedia. Means fuck all.

Yeah but dont you know Ray...'suckingballsandass' is a edumacated fella so hes smarter than all of us.... :-\

xoxoxoxoxx
?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
Yeah I know, you dont feel obliged to do anything.

Go suck a dick after you played in traffic.

Supremacist Rascist C-U-N-T

ahaahahaha

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #233 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:41 AM »
Long thread, but I finally know everything about Phil Heath's visit to Holland.... ;)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
Thank you for acknowledging that I am more educated then you. You could have went to school too, after all 'everybody in Holland has same rights'.

But the biggest difference between you and me is that I am fair and fighting for equall rights of ALL people, in contrary to you a self-admitting BLATANT RASCIST who only cares about himself.

I am fighting for the rights of all people, but in your case I will make an exception
freedom of speech is a right too!
so why are you attacking us "racists" here???
it is our OPINION and we are free to say what we want...
you are so dumb , it is funny!! lol...!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2012, 11:27:43 AM »
So what you are saying is that your own country has cast you out, you havent been able to find a job because you are ignorant and you left it also because no white girl would go with you! So now you have to resort sleeping with Brazilian thrash for money!

If you are living in Brazil, that means minorities you so much hate live in your mother country which is richer then Brazil! The minorities you hate are now enjoying the hard work of your family in Holland and are abusing it to the max! All the hard-fought rights of your people, just fucked to shit until you realize there is no more Dutch culture. Dutch culture now is more fucked then Kim Holland! With you being Dutch that means YOU are fucked.

Cant escape your background now son!

If that aint poetic justice then I dont know what is!

And to finish it all off you will send your little girl to the worst country in the world which was neutral while Germany was buttfucking the whole world! She will grow up with such strong values taught by the mighty and strong Swiss!
lol..... you just keep trying ...
i was not cast out, i always wanted to leave the Netherlands... not my kind of culture..
i always had a job, and never resorted to social help.... ever.....
all woman love me, it is me who does not like white girls.... matter of taste....

ok the minorities i have problems with :
turks
moroccans
antilians
good luck finding them overhere, lol... see you do not even know what you are talking about!!!
and lots of dark woman over here... so i am in heaven...;)

the Netherlands richer then Brazil?? lol... ok, the Netherlands is not even in the top 10.... Brazil is the 6th economy of the world....
Brazil is lending money to Europe actually via the IMF..... if you are soooo smart like you claim you would know this ...... dumbass!
Furthermore you say, and i quote "The minorities you hate are now enjoying the hard work of your family in Holland and are abusing it to the max!"
So what you are actually saying is that the minorities are lazy and do not look for jobs, and do not work.... only to benefit from social help which working and taxpaying Dutch (including my family)people pay for... LOL... I AM GLAD YOU AGREE WITH ME ON THAT ONE....:)
Also you whole point of the dutch culture being dead, is really i mute point as i allready said a zillion times i HATE Dutch culture.... lol! you just are to stupid to read properly , or simply do not understand... anyway your stupid! :)
and i am not fucked.... well only by my woman ... and i love that....;)

And about my little girl, she will grow up to be a fine woman.... Swiss is a grade A country.....
And i raise her well..... i am allready learning her to recognize douchy Turk salesmen.....
via the internet ofcourse.... with pictures..... she masterss it very well!!  ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2012, 11:56:02 AM »
A thread that started about the current Mr Olympia Phil heath guest posing in holland turning into an extreme racist thread between turkey and brazil.

Only on getbig ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #237 on: April 19, 2012, 12:04:18 PM »
A thread that started about the current Mr Olympia Phil heath guest posing in holland turning into an extreme racist thread between turkey and brazil.

Only on getbig ::)

So feel free to post the relationship issues with your boyfriend

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »
I understand why you left and are melting down like the rascist you are...

is that the best you could come up with????
lol... now i really know you are some dumb 15 year old.....

and what does having a small penis have anything to do with leaving a country anyway????
please explain your statement????
and i am not melting down at all.... i am very calm, very relaxed, and i actually quite amused, this thread is soooo silly......  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
and you are soooooo dumb and think you are sooooo smart....
very funny...
Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2012, 01:14:49 PM »
The turks do make damn good kebabs though. I just had a super kip durum and I'm about to burst open

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
Hey bustinass, where are you from? Where you live now, brah?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2012, 01:27:27 PM »
Maybe he's from Eire, Dave ..... ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2012, 01:43:54 PM »
I know you are calm. You were also calm when you stated this:

'if i am a CEO and do not want to hire mohammed because he...has a look i do not like it should be my right not to hire him... period!

one of my old bosses in fact had a policy, NO MINORITIES...... is that racism?Huh?'

CLEAR CUT RASCISM.

Once again, some books would not hurt you to teach you what human rights are and maybe save you being sued for discrimination one day.

There is a 3 story apartment building with 1 apartment on each floor. A white family lives on the top floor. A mexican family lives on the second floor. A black family lives on the botom floor. At 2:00 PM in the afternoon a terrrible tornado hits the building, totally destroying it. Which family lived?
The White family, because both parents were at work and the kids were in school.

racist post reported!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2012, 01:58:15 PM »
Maybe he's from Eire, Dave ..... ;D

Why can't he just say what nationality he is, what's the big deal, homie?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »
Why can't he just say what nationality he is, what's the big deal, homie?
I guess some people think they get an identity from being mysterious... :-\

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »
The better question is WHY do you want to know.

A possible reason could be so that you can put my words in a context of your presumptions and expectations of that country. And usually those assumptions and expectations are bad and not true.

So, no reason.

Words and logic have no colour, background or country. Listen to what I say, and not where I am from. I do the same.

I think you're Belgian or German

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »
One thing I can say about the Dutch is that they make great chocolate and awesome watches!  :D

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2012, 02:32:18 PM »
So feel free to post the relationship issues with your boyfriend

You couldnt come up with something more creative than that?lol

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
Why?

So only Belgians and Germans talk like I do and try to defend rights of people etc?

With you being Irish (I presume by your name) that isnt a compliment to yourself or any other non Belgians and Germans on here.

No, but you have a dislike for the Dutch. The Belgians and the Germans are known to dislike them and vice versa generally. Where you from, cuz? I don't think you're a native English speaker by your grammar

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »
If you listen closely I have mentioned more then few times that the SAME things are happening in other EU western countries and that they are offcourse bad. Inequallity and discrimination have no boundaries and are never good.

I will have a conversation, and I often do, about USA, many countries in Asia, African countries etc.

The reason this thread was concentrated on Holland is the thread is originally about Holland and someone stated that Holland is one of THE best countries in the world to live in.

I disagreed and replyed my opinion that the Dutch (like many other EU countries) often discriminate minorities UNTIL one of the minority people happens to do something good (like play football) and then they celebrate them and call them Dutch. This offcourse is hypocrite.

Then the reply came that the Dutch are very tolerant and that there is no discrimination in the country. This is simply not true and even worse, the discrimination is rampant.

Even some of the Dutch posters in this thread (Optimus I believe) have, after several unsuccesfull arguments that there is no discrimination, simple admitted to being rascist and view minorty discrimination as something logical and good.

So as you can see, this isnt any attack on Holland because its Holland. If you read my posts or sometimes see them you will fast see that I am always on the side of the truth and human rights, regardless of country, colour or religion.
that is why you wished the same thing for my family as you wished for me???
that you wish bad things on me i can completely understand.... but why bring in my family???
they did not say or do anything to you....
you do not even know them, yet judge them because you disagree with me.....
maybe they are completely different from me, and would actually agree with you.... but you have allready made up your mind about them and judge them.... PREJUDICE.....
you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of.... lol....

you are so full of shit.....lol!!!

Be Happy,
Optimus