Author Topic: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)  (Read 42074 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Phil Heath in Holland (videos, 2012-4-9)
« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
You couldnt come up with something more creative than that?lol

Sorry, I'm not in a poetic mode

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »
NO, what I did was a REACTION to your bullshit for 5 pages of this thread. I am not one of those people that speak up for rights and then sit alone in the corner.

If you are not respecting others (remember YOU started negating discrimination and actually openly supporting it) then you will not get ANY from me.

And dont try to play the guilt card now when you are all day spewing hate.

WHy also your family? Easy answer-->the minorities and others you dont like and discriminate ALSO have families. You are not the only one with a familiy.

And if you are a family man, makes it even WORSE all the things you are saying.

So its ok for you to say minorities deserve to be discriminated (minorities also have families if you forgot) and nobody can say anything about your family?

Causality my friend.
no no no...
you are not talking your way out of this one....
i am an racist and i discriminate people according to you, which is fine by my... lol...
so i am allready beyond help... ;)
BUT!! my family has nothing to do with that....
are you saying that because i discriminate, that that somehow makes it ok for you to do the same??
2 faced......

you can say about my family whatever you want, like i care what some idiot on internet says about my family.... lol!
it makes no difference to me, believe me.....
but you are accusing people of prejudice.. yet you as well have them.... like i said we all have prejudice...
2 faced is what you are....

furthermore you said that the human race is all the same.... BULLSHIT...
there are cultural differences.... and some cultures are just fucked up!
turkish culture is fucked up! ever heard of "bloodrevenge" lots of cases in the Netherlands of a father killing his own daughter because she want to marry some dutch dude and not the turk her father chose(discrimination btw, on the fathers part).... or a woman being raped and killed because she was not a virgin anymore when she married....
a white friend of mine dated a suriname woman... that was fun, NOT!! these people were racists !!!! she could only date her own race..... yet in these cases nobody screams racism, or discrimination, or whatever....

i could go on and on and on....

like i have been saying you live in a bubble.... not the real world....
you think black and white, while the real world has all kinds of colors....
the world is a sick sick place..... and you are a fool to try and change that.....
stick to your own little universe.... your family and friends..... that universe you can influence....
create your own little heaven, in this hell we call society
go beyond that , and it's eat or be eaten.....  

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2012, 04:51:12 PM »

the law doesn't work that way trust me.... again you are thinking black and white.... lol...
when i worked security , people could shout at me, push me, spit on my , and when i so much as laid a finger on them.... how could explain things with the police... yep me.....

i allready said you can say whatever you want about my family , i do not care... mute point....
only shows what kind of a "boy" you are.....

human race and human culture are interweaven..... and there are clear differences in race as well..... again stupid point....

yeah raping and stealing  plundering etc , was the norm back then....to bad some countries still do not meet up to present laws regarding HUMAN RIGHTS.... do some research as to why Turkey was denied participation in the EU.... lol.....  again stupid point.....

the world is a sick place, but my own little universe i created for myself is pretty nice..... you are completely missing the point..... again.. lol.....

well i am going ....... cristiane called ... again....guess she liked my little, racist, discriminating, dutch penis.... ;D ;D ;D ;D her exact words were.... aaai q pica gostoso!!

have a nice toss ... again.... on your own... alone..... in your mommies basement while watching redtube....

Optimus out!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2012, 01:43:12 AM »
I see Bubleboy has taken an assraping in this thread and is meltingdown like every fucking newbie on getig.... ;D Just be glad we are even talking to you here newbie...show some respect to your elders.... ::)

Goddamn crybaby...

?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »

Remember, you were the fire starter ;)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]