Author Topic: is it a bad idea to get on gear when going trough hard times?  (Read 4073 times)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
will some test make me feel better recovering from breakup or will it mess me up even more?
Ps, i was planning to run a cycle anyway before the whole thing

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: is it a bad idea to get on gear when going trough hard times?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:19:00 AM »
will some test make me feel better recovering from breakup or will it mess me up even more?
Ps, i was planning to run a cycle anyway before the whole thing

a buddy of mine is going through some shit, and he says the test is what keeps him going... giving him an overqall better sense of well being etc... dont take drugs that can potentially fuck with your head, for example if you havent done tren, dont start now cuz some people get serious mental sides from it

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
some of you know I am going through a lot, bad relationship, money problems, family issues

test and tren make it all better lol

asrion

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:34:32 AM »
I would certainly say avoid tren at all costs.

Life is going perfect for me and it fucks with my head hard @650mg/wk.

I always feel great on test, toss in some proviron and you'll be gtg.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 08:39:16 AM »
It depends on the persons mental state.

In general i don't think it would hurt.

I think it's worse to come OFF during hard times because if you have been on for a while your head can mess with you for a bit after you come off.

AAS always gave me a mental boost that improved my daily life.

8)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 08:53:45 AM »
It depends on how AAS make you feel.
All AAS increase my anxiety slightly and make me a little more edgy.
For me personally, being on during hard times is not good at all.

I think that I am unusual though.
A lot of my friends that went through rough patches said a little bit
of test always helped them feel better (elevated mood, more confidence,
increased libido). Dose has to stay fairly low though, 150-400mg weekly.

I get a strange sense of well being from Halo and primo, but nothing else.
Even HRT dosed test makes me feel a little edgy.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »
I get the sense of well being from test and dbol.    Tren hasn't affected me mentally really at 500mg/wk I am as relaxed as ever.  Now that I am on 400mg/test too, I guess we'll see.

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »
It depends on the persons mental state.

In general i don't think it would hurt.

I think it's worse to come OFF during hard times because if you have been on for a while your head can mess with you for a bit after you come off.

AAS always gave me a mental boost that improved my daily life.

8)
overload wud u mind checking ur pms when u get the chance cheers

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 02:44:48 PM »
I would echo those above who said it depends how you react to it. If test gives you that general feeling of euphoria then it's probably a good idea.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 02:56:02 PM »
I would actually start some AAS in that case. That way if I want to eat my feelings and go to the gym to clear my head, it will all turn into muscle

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
I was planning to cruise on test/eq while taking 4 weeks off tren, but cut it short at 3 weeks lol

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 03:12:57 PM »
I would actually start some AAS in that case. That way if I want to eat my feelings and go to the gym to clear my head, it will all turn into muscle

I did something like this once, not from a breakup. Safe to say my dose wasnt high enough lol.

Swlabr

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 03:13:42 PM »
I was planning to cruise on test/eq while taking 4 weeks off tren, but cut it short at 3 weeks when i ended my 2 year relationship with my gf and started this the day of:

Tren Ace 700mg
EQ 900mg
Test Prop 300mg
Halo 20mg ED
T3 50mcg

... In other words, when going through shit, i'd rather put it behind me and look forward into something better and focus on me 8)

Aww yeah. Great cycle, bro. 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »
In other words, when going through shit, i'd rather put it behind me and look forward into something better and focus on me 8)

Great post Nate.

Don't dwell on the hard times and forget the past.

"It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do." -Anthony Kiedis

8)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 03:43:11 PM »
a buddy of mine is going through some shit, and he says the test is what keeps him going... giving him an overqall better sense of well being etc... dont take drugs that can potentially fuck with your head, for example if you havent done tren, dont start now cuz some people get serious mental sides from it

yes, it does that at moderate doses. get too carried away though and it can make you a bit more aggressive and more likely to do something impulsive and stupid.

note that testosterone is the sole reason why it's more costly to insure young male drivers than it is young female drivers.  ;)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 03:44:18 PM »
some good advice here. just focus on goals. stay positive.

gayer than caring about a woman anyway

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 03:49:00 PM »
some good advice here. just focus on goals. stay positive.

gayer than caring about a woman anyway

hahaha x2

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 04:05:29 PM »
I was planning to cruise on test/eq while taking 4 weeks off tren, but cut it short at 3 weeks when i ended my 2 year relationship with my gf and started this the day of:

Tren Ace 700mg
EQ 900mg
Test Prop 300mg
Halo 20mg ED
T3 50mcg

... In other words, when going through shit, i'd rather put it behind me and look forward into something better and focus on me 8)

you are a smart man

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 04:52:27 PM »
Running gear will make your confidence skyrocket and youll be slaying hotties again in no time. I've had depression for years and test/anabolics has helped me more than I ever thought possible

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 08:08:09 PM »
Running gear will make your confidence skyrocket and youll be slaying hotties again in no time. I've had depression for years and test/anabolics has helped me more than I ever thought possible

Same boat as you. Struggled with depression when I was younger, partially from low test levels naturally. Gear brings out the real me, makes me happy. Ive noticed Prami makes me positive about everything imaginable and nearly euphoric. The sides can be hard to adjust to but my sleep is actually not that bad anymore and thats on tren.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 01:42:32 AM »
It can be a good and a bad thing. Mostly good but there are exceptions and circumstances.

Obviously your mood should be much better with testosterone use but sometimes hormones really bring your true self out...that's why people who are ass bags are sometimes bigger ass bags when they're supplementing. If you are really hurting from something, it may intensify it. Then again, it might not, it might be just what you need. It definitely should help with depression, but your mind will be more focused, and it would be possible to focus even more intensely on whatever it is that's bothering you....especially when you're dealing with an emotional loss of someone you may have loved. Even so, the odds should be in your favor.

All that said, sometimes when you're emotionally out, it's really hard to do things like train. For some it's a great outlet, but if it's a bad pain even training can seem like a brutal chore and it should never seem this way....if it does, it'll always be half-ass. If this is a really fresh breakup and you're wanting to jump on cycle, spend some time planning out what you want to do and get your gear in line, but allow yourself sometime to emotionally heal then go for it. If this is a truly bad loss, for you it may take awhile and you may still be hurting even after being on.

Good luck man.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 08:55:25 AM »
Good thread . I just got out a long term relationship and have been on test for a week now and I already feel Alot better. Gives u something to focus on and it's motviationf seeing consistent changes .

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 09:23:37 AM »
Lost my dad last year one month into a tren/test cycle; tren fucks with me hard during normal times and it was crushing me during then. My buddies forced me to stay on the cycle warning that the crash may send me over the edge if I had abruptly stopped
l

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 06:20:19 PM »
test and tren during bad times, I don't give a fuck I am slaying ho's, looking awesome, feeling awesome, well sore as fuck but awesome, making bitches drool

on top of the world man considering I live in what is essentially a dungeon, my pill popping chick is 500 miles away and bingeing, and I feel bad for cheating but we are doomed anyway.  If I wasn't making back and getting swole I would be pretty pissed off, but I'm not lol,.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 06:31:03 PM »
good thread..things are pretty shaky with me and my girl at the moment, we may be nearing the end

im starting prop/ace very soon though :)