Author Topic: What is Pharm Grade?  (Read 9126 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
What is Pharm Grade?
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:17:27 AM »
In your opinion, what constitutes PHARM GRADE product?

I have seen many websites of supposedly legit pharm grade products, and they all look good, but here is what i dont understand. ( out of respect to the mods i wont post links to the websites, even though technically they websites are not sources).

So here is what i dont get: almost all those PHARM GRADE websites which sell PHARM GRADE products carry Trenbolone. Trenbolone is not approved for human use, in no country in the world. So the fact that a lab actually makes trenbolone, technically means that lab is not Human /Pharm grade ....

So in the bodybuilding underground world, does pharm grade just mean a more sterile lab and prettier packaging ?

Or have i been given links to semi-pharm grade products?

Thanks

theisen

• Getbig II
Re: What is Pharm Grade?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:34:07 AM »
the only tren i know is pharm grade is parabolin from alpha pharma:)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:44:08 AM »
the only tren i know is pharm grade is parabolin from alpha pharma:)

Dude your missing the point.  Alpha Pharma is also one of the websites i had browsed. My Question is, since tren is a VET drug , how can a Human grade lab also be making a drug thats geared for animals ? so it comes off as these Human/Pharm grade labs just happen to make everything thats used by bodybuilders, whether it was intended for human use or animal use... 

For example, 2 of the real legit pharm/human grade tests that i know of are abu raihan of iran, and geofmann of pakistan... and  those companies dont even make tren, because those companies only gear towards humans and are legit pharm/human grade labs

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:36:23 AM »
Exactly the point EQ & trenbolone are veterinary drugs. Parabolan was taken off the market over 10 years ago.
How can a genuine pharmaceutical company produce drugs for human administration which are not approved?
Alpha Pharma is not HG pharma, it holds a licence to distribute which can be bought. It would not get the same in the West.

You dont see bayer Schering, Pharmacia & Upjohn, Organon etc or any genuine company with these medications on their list.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 04:36:33 AM »
no expert but pharm grade would be pharmaceutically made/approved would it not?

from what i know...there is only ugl grade tren

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 04:43:26 AM »
no expert but pharm grade would be pharmaceutically made/approved would it not?

from what i know...there is only ugl grade tren

Thats what im getting at... alot of these supposedly "pharmaceutically made/aprroved"  labs also make setroids which are made for animals...Something just doesnt seem right.

Thats like a pharmacuetical company making simple high quality shit like Aspiring, Ibuprofen, Vitamins, and also have meth or some other drug which is not intended for human use on their list... to me it invalidates their "genuineness", although im not saying it affect their quality...

So back to my question, is the term Pharm Grade which is nowadays used in bodybuilding circuits pretty much mean a glorified UG ? an UG with more sterile products that might actually get their drugs tested for accuracy? or are these actully legit pharmacuetically approved products?

for sake of arguement, would ANY country and ANY doctor prescribe Alpha Pharma test cyp to their patients?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:59:20 AM »
Thats what im getting at... alot of these supposedly "pharmaceutically made/aprroved"  labs also make setroids which are made for animals...Something just doesnt seem right.

Thats like a pharmacuetical company making simple high quality shit like Aspiring, Ibuprofen, Vitamins, and also have meth or some other drug which is not intended for human use on their list... to me it invalidates their "genuineness", although im not saying it affect their quality...

So back to my question, is the term Pharm Grade which is nowadays used in bodybuilding circuits pretty much mean a glorified UG ? an UG with more sterile products that might actually get their drugs tested for accuracy? or are these actully legit pharmacuetically approved products?

for sake of arguement, would ANY country and ANY doctor prescribe Alpha Pharma test cyp to their patients?

AP apparently sits in pharmacies around the east.
No way would you see it being used in a western pharmacy.

I dont know about more sterile products but the newer more fancy packaged UG's such as Unigen and Alpha Pharma are touting themselves as 'pharma grade'.
Approved in their country with their equivalent FDA but no where else.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 06:23:23 AM »

That analogy is a bit off and extreme lol  But as others have said, the term "human grade" is probably what WE came up with for a facility that has to follow ISO-9001 or other industry approved guidelines

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 06:26:29 AM »

That analogy is a bit off and extreme lol  But as others have said, the term "human grade" is probably what WE came up with for a facility that has to follow ISO-9001 or other industry approved guidelines
i know it was a bit extreme, but i was trying to make a point...

so from what you guys are saying, most of the PHARM GRADE products are pretty much glorified UG labs with pretty labels, and high quality raws, but at the end of the day, they are still UG?

Like for example Alpha Pharma, if you go to India or Thailand, do they have a "Factory/Lab" where they make this stuff? or even in those countries are they underground?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 10:22:59 AM »
What the hell son? Pharm grade is pharm grade. Civilised government controlling the make of a substance. All else  = shit grade a.k.a. UGL. YES UGL can be very very good but they will not be called pharmgrade.

unfortunatelly pharm grade also means you will pay 15x more for the same stuff you can usually get also from UGL.

Spot on.
Not necessarily here in Europe you will pay x 15 however.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »
I think a lot of people miss the mark on what human grade is...they're too caught up in the wrong things. For example, no pharmacy in the U.S. makes Trenbolone, if all of the sudden Watson or Pfizer started carrying Trenbolone would you call it human grade? Some of you would say no, because it's a vet steroid....well, so is Winstrol, even testosterone can be used by vets. Others would say yes because Watson and Pfizer are recognized by the FDA. The point, all that matters is who makes it, not what they make. Is it pure, is it clean, dosed properly and exactly what it's supposed to be? Does it meet U.S. and U.K. standards...this is a nice bonus to have.

Next point...Alpha Pharma, they meet the requirements from above, each one. They're compounding facility has even received higher ratings than some in the U.S. and E.U. But, because they make Trenbolone that's enough for some people to scream and claim it can't be HG. Why not? Why can't it be Human Grade? Why can't someone start making Human Grade Trenbolone? Equipoise has gone back and forth as a Human Grade steroid over the years, why can't Trenbolone have a turn?

Last thing, more specifically about Alpha Pharma....some have called it a two bit operation that only claims to meet high standards but because it's never been approved by the U.S. or U.K. it's pure crap....even though they match the standards personally. Still, many scream Underground Lab. Well, how many underground labs do you know of that have purposely brought three law suites against the United States due to the lack of recognition by some? Name one UG that purposely says "hello U.S. government, we know you hate steroids so guess what, here we are right in front of your face." The point, the AP guys have a legitimate claim, they're not breaking any laws anywhere and as far as I'm concerned are straight up and down human grade products.

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 11:35:13 AM »
I think a lot of people miss the mark on what human grade is...they're too caught up in the wrong things. For example, no pharmacy in the U.S. makes Trenbolone, if all of the sudden Watson or Pfizer started carrying Trenbolone would you call it human grade? Some of you would say no, because it's a vet steroid....well, so is Winstrol, even testosterone can be used by vets. Others would say yes because Watson and Pfizer are recognized by the FDA. The point, all that matters is who makes it, not what they make. Is it pure, is it clean, dosed properly and exactly what it's supposed to be? Does it meet U.S. and U.K. standards...this is a nice bonus to have.

Next point...Alpha Pharma, they meet the requirements from above, each one. They're compounding facility has even received higher ratings than some in the U.S. and E.U. But, because they make Trenbolone that's enough for some people to scream and claim it can't be HG. Why not? Why can't it be Human Grade? Why can't someone start making Human Grade Trenbolone? Equipoise has gone back and forth as a Human Grade steroid over the years, why can't Trenbolone have a turn?

Last thing, more specifically about Alpha Pharma....some have called it a two bit operation that only claims to meet high standards but because it's never been approved by the U.S. or U.K. it's pure crap....even though they match the standards personally. Still, many scream Underground Lab. Well, how many underground labs do you know of that have purposely brought three law suites against the United States due to the lack of recognition by some? Name one UG that purposely says "hello U.S. government, we know you hate steroids so guess what, here we are right in front of your face." The point, the AP guys have a legitimate claim, they're not breaking any laws anywhere and as far as I'm concerned are straight up and down human grade products.

TY

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »
Human grade = steroids made for humans

Pharm grade= drugs produced in GMP facilities, that undergo frequent lab testing to ensure it is dosed correctly, made in sanitary conditions, and contains the highest quality ingredients.

Pharm grade differs from country to country in regards to laws and standards

Arnold  AP is certainly Pharm grade in India and are dosed accurately however they ingredient quality is not spectacular in comparison to other PHarm companies

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 03:43:05 PM »
Human grade = steroids made for humans

Pharm grade= drugs produced in GMP facilities, that undergo frequent lab testing to ensure it is dosed correctly, made in sanitary conditions, and contains the highest quality ingredients.

Pharm grade differs from country to country in regards to laws and standards

Arnold  AP is certainly Pharm grade in India and are dosed accurately however they ingredient quality is not spectacular in comparison to other PHarm companies

I haven't seen any negative reports on their ingredient quality, I'm not saying there haven't been some, but I haven't seen them. Thing is, they have always stood pretty strong when it comes to things like GMP standards as you mentioned above....they've always matched up good to what the U.S. and U.K. standards refer to as quality. In my opinion, that's worth a lot. Further, the three law suites they've brought forth, that cannot be ignored. No one in their right mind would do such a thing without extreme confidence.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »
a black market sales pitch to rip you off. ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 03:48:21 PM »
I haven't seen any negative reports on their ingredient quality, I'm not saying there haven't been some, but I haven't seen them. Thing is, they have always stood pretty strong when it comes to things like GMP standards as you mentioned above....they've always matched up good to what the U.S. and U.K. standards refer to as quality. In my opinion, that's worth a lot. Further, the three law suites they've brought forth, that cannot be ignored. No one in their right mind would do such a thing without extreme confidence.

Has anything come from the lawsuits however?
I personally like AP stuff, I have only used their EQ and it was a very nice thin oil. Reminded me of UK produced Virormone (HG test prop).
It is pharma grade in India but have you seen the amount of companies producing generic medicines out there?

I am not doubting the quality just its moniker as 'pharma' grade.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 05:33:38 PM »
Has anything come from the lawsuits however?
I personally like AP stuff, I have only used their EQ and it was a very nice thin oil. Reminded me of UK produced Virormone (HG test prop).
It is pharma grade in India but have you seen the amount of companies producing generic medicines out there?

I am not doubting the quality just its moniker as 'pharma' grade.

Well, from what I understand one was dropped. There was one that was against filled against some of the guys that work for William Llewellyn...the Body of Science group. I'm not entirely sure of the whole situation, but basically these guys, not Llewellyn published some statements about Alpha Pharma that simply didn't have any proof behind them. They made claims about the purity and lacking of human grade quality even though the stats and facts proved otherwise. Even Llewellyn himself would go onto call Alpha Pharma human grade as human grade can be despite it lacking U.S. approval. Anyway, I think based on this the whole matter was dropped, but I'm not sure.

The other two, still appear to be up the air. I think it mostly has to do with the U.S. having some very odd reasons for discrimination of a pharma company on no solid foundation. If all requirements are met and status is not granted there's a problem that is beyond the actual products. More than likely the U.S. simply doesn't want to recognize a major steroidal compounding pharmacy, but that's not a reason that holds any justification...especial ly when they actually manufacture non-steroidal items. The whole thing stinks....like I said, I'm not sure of all the details and I'm probably off on some of this but this is my understanding.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »
lol @ people thinking some of this UG shit is 'pharm grade'.
I saw some jackass with a bottle of some oral from a UG, it had batch numbers, warning labels, and all the
other 'professional' data you see on medicines sold in the US. The UG went to all that trouble with the labeling,
then used an image of a competitive bodybuilder as the background of the label.
People are so damn stupid it is ridiculous. I guess some people actually think US pharmaceutical companies sell
steroids for the purpose of bodybuilding? LOL

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 07:04:56 PM »
lol @ people thinking some of this UG shit is 'pharm grade'.
I saw some jackass with a bottle of some oral from a UG, it had batch numbers, warning labels, and all the
other 'professional' data you see on medicines sold in the US. The UG went to all that trouble with the labeling,
then used an image of a competitive bodybuilder as the background of the label.
People are so damn stupid it is ridiculous. I guess some people actually think US pharmaceutical companies sell
steroids for the purpose of bodybuilding? LOL

I think you're missing the point. Alpha is no more UG than Watson. They meet all standards, are recognized by numerous countries as Human Grade despite the U.S. granting such a distinction due to reasons that make no sense. Further, they manufacture a lot more than anabolic steroids or performance drugs.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 01:54:37 PM »
I think you're missing the point. Alpha is no more UG than Watson. They meet all standards, are recognized by numerous countries as Human Grade despite the U.S. granting such a distinction due to reasons that make no sense. Further, they manufacture a lot more than anabolic steroids or performance drugs.

it's just about money. red-tape pay us to "verify" bull shit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 11:31:18 AM »

Arnold do you know anyone who has tried AP parabolan or the EQ? How is the quality? Their test was good IME.....My buddy gets me the stuff at a good price s I was thinking of getting some.

ps op EQ was manufactured for human use in the 50's and 60's for a brief period of time as a lean tissue preserver. It was only later it became used in horses, but ciba did release boldenone on the american market as a legit pharm grade product at one point.
l

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 12:04:01 PM »
Arnold do you know anyone who has tried AP parabolan or the EQ? How is the quality? Their test was good IME.....My buddy gets me the stuff at a good price s I was thinking of getting some.

ps op EQ was manufactured for human use in the 50's and 60's for a brief period of time as a lean tissue preserver. It was only later it became used in horses, but ciba did release boldenone on the american market as a legit pharm grade product at one point.

theire para is AWESOME stuff:)

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 03:04:25 PM »
Pharma grade means using BP, EP, USP pharmaceutical grade recipients and powder and gmp/ep approved facilities.
Human grade means prescribed for human treatment for example deca for aplastic anaemia, anadrol for osteoporosis and anaemia, anavar for HIV/AIDS and test well you know  :) so when we talk about tren or eq it does not fit in this category.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
theire para is AWESOME stuff:)

how does it compare to tren ace what differences you notice?
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 09:31:16 PM »

I know of guys who've used the Parabolan, haven't heard any complaints. Their EQ line hasn't been out that long, but I haven't heard anything good or bad.

Pharma grade means using BP, EP, USP pharmaceutical grade recipients and powder and gmp/ep approved facilities.
Human grade means prescribed for human treatment for example deca for aplastic anaemia, anadrol for osteoporosis and anaemia, anavar for HIV/AIDS and test well you know  :) so when we talk about tren or eq it does not fit in this category.

Parabolan was used for medical purposes for quite awhile...EQ was for a short time.