Author Topic: The new Mr. Olympia...... ::) Much smaller than in the past  (Read 22052 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Look at this pic in the next post...

The dude next to Philly is a buddy of mine, a russian powerlifter......  strong mofo, good built , but normal... not very wide at all..... does some test en nandrolones for joints.... sure phil has way bigger arms.... but look at the torso... look at the width.... they both stand in the same angle....both just as far away from the lens.... he is just as wide as mr Olympia....!!!!!!! JUST AS WIDE, and he is on gym rat doses lol!!!!

i remember seeing pics of yates with other people... he DWARFED them all!!!!  Ronnie the same thing..... These guys were mr Olympia's!!! this guy is a joke! bodybuilding today is a joke....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
mr olympia...... ::)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »

Here is the pic
Be Happy,
Optimus

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: mr olympia...... ::)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 08:15:19 AM »
You are to late dude...someone else already started a topic about these issues... ;D

?

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:25:46 AM »
nice comparison---your friends arm is maybe half the size as phils--but ya he makes phil look small-lmao-oh wait there in a t shirt and pants so you can really tell whats going on-- ::) - lets put them both in  some posing trunks and see how he  compares to phil----lol

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 08:29:19 AM »
nice comparison---your friends arm is maybe half the size as phils--but ya he makes phil look small-lmao-oh wait there in a t shirt and pants so you can really tell whats going on-- ::) - lets put them both in  some posing trunks and see how he  compares to phil----lol

x2

pics of him in a bedazzled thong plz

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:18 AM »
Word of the day = "bedazzled" !  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 08:32:16 AM »
Probably better aesthetics on your "friend" as well!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 08:33:53 AM »
Seeing the picture now, Phil is owning your tattoo size shirt friend.... There is no need for Phil to balloon up to 300lbs like Ronnie or Jay in the off season, When Olympia prepping starts, Phil will be just where he needs to be

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 08:37:03 AM »

::) ::) ::) can some of you  critters even read????? i said his arms are way bigger...
i said look at width.... you do know what width is do you????
he is just as wide..... i am not talking muscle mass wise ... that is just a matter of drugs.... my
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 08:38:26 AM »
lol something went wrong..... getbig is not the most stable site these days....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »
Look at this pic....
the dude next to Philly is a buddy of mine, a russian powerlifter......
strong mofo, good built , but normal... not very wide at all..... does some test en nandrolones for joints....
sure phil has way bigger arms.... but look at the torso... look at the width.... they both stand in the same angle....both just as far away from the lens....
he is just as wide as mr Olympia....!!!!!!! JUST AS WIDE, and he is on gym rat doses lol!!!!

i remember seeing pics of yates with other people... he DWARFED them all!!!!
Ronnie the same thing..... These guys were mr Olympia's!!! this guy is a joke! bodybuilding today is a joke....

Phil just does not look impressive in real life. Big arms and that's it. Doesn't convey any strength.
Trans Milkshake.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
not even close.
?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 08:48:08 AM »
Seeing the picture now, Phil is owning your tattoo size shirt friend.... There is no need for Phil to balloon up to 300lbs like Ronnie or Jay in the off season, When Olympia prepping starts, Phil will be just where he needs to be

bro,
i am talking about width... not mass... anybody can see Philsulina has more mass....
but shoulder width is about the same... and phil is megadosing.... that is what i was saying...
phil is a small dude...... narrow as fuck! yes he is huge.... THESE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS!!!
one can be huge and still be narrow.....
my buddy is not even a wide built dude..... so that makes it even more pathetic!

and phil doesn't balloon up offseason indeed... he balloons up pre contest .. lol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 08:52:08 AM »
Thing with Phil is that he isn't rugged or aesthetic, he is in some no man's land.

Fucking blooftastic.

Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 08:54:14 AM »

Phil just does not look impressive in real life. Big arms and that's it. Doesn't convey any strength.
finally someone that actually can read , and understand what i am saying.....

sometimes i get soo tired! i even say in my post that phil's arms are wayyyyy bigger... and you have these morons posting, "no contest dude, phil's arms are twice the size of your friends.... " ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

if you look at shoulder width , it's about the same! period.... and that is WITH all the mass that phil has extra over my buddy....
and my buddy is not very wide ... makes it even more sad.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 08:54:46 AM »
yes, shoulder to shoulder phil is comparable to a womans gymnist ,

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 04:38:57 PM »
and you just are learning this now?  Come on man  ::)

None of these new guys look impressive side by side.  But most of all Mr Cutler the fat looking dwarf.  I dwarf him easy.  His arms are poor compared to Heath he doesn't even look like a bodybuilder!  I dwarfed him in his prime.  I can't imagine how small he would be now after dropping 50 odd pounds.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »
finally someone that actually can read , and understand what i am saying.....

sometimes i get soo tired! i even say in my post that phil's arms are wayyyyy bigger... and you have these morons posting, "no contest dude, phil's arms are twice the size of your friends.... " ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

if you look at shoulder width , it's about the same! period.... and that is WITH all the mass that phil has extra over my buddy....
and my buddy is not very wide ... makes it even more sad.....
I can read and i know what your trying to say--my point is there is no fucking comparison between the two--width-arm size-leg size shape of muscle blah blah blah--
comparing a guy like this to phil  is a joke-and thats my point-look at stage shots of phil -not him in a tshirt--its bodybuilding-not who looks wider standing in a t shirt- really now !!!!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
I can read and i know what your trying to say--my point is there is no fucking comparison between the two--width-arm size-leg size shape of muscle blah blah blah--
comparing a guy like this to phil  is a joke-and thats my point-look at stage shots of phil -not him in a tshirt--its bodybuilding-not who looks wider standing in a t shirt- really now !!!!!!!
shoulder width can be seen thru a t shirt dude... come on.. my buddy has the same width as Philsulina in that pic... and that is with Phil his blown up round shoulders....
Put a guy like Wolf in a pic with my buddy, and he will be blown away width wise....
if you can't see it, you need glasses...
Be Happy,
Optimus

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 06:01:00 PM »
-its bodybuilding-not who looks wider

QFT

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 06:15:54 PM »
just because someone looks good and big in the gym or somewhere in clothes doesn't mean shit in bodybuilding

i look like shit in clothes because i wear XL t shirts even though i'm 5'7" and i like to hide my muscles in the gym and in day to day life. big guys in the gym look bigger than me but i would destroy them on stage because of my proportions etc

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 06:47:46 PM »
just because someone looks good and big in the gym or somewhere in clothes doesn't mean shit in bodybuilding

i look like shit in clothes because i wear XL t shirts even though i'm 5'7" and i like to hide my muscles in the gym and in day to day life. big guys in the gym look bigger than me but i would destroy them on stage because of my proportions etc
5'7" huh? Sorry to hear that.  ;D

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 06:51:02 PM »

dumbest post I have read in a while.

You are 5 foot 7 and you want to hide this great physique...?  You are an embarrassment to bodybuilders wearing your triple XL shirts.  The guys in the gym probably think you are a fat dwarf like Cutler.  Wear proper attire!

You body build to look good.  Get some self esteem.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 07:07:30 PM »
I get what the OP is saying.
There is no doubt that Phil is a better bbr, but he is also the current Mr O. The best bodybuilding has to offer to date.
Guys like Dorian, Ronnie, and even Jay dwarfed people wearing loose sweatshirts and sweatpants. You didn't have to use the argument of "well, if they were on stage", they blew people away fully covered up.