Author Topic: Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh  (Read 17294 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2012, 04:24:50 PM »
Since when being christian means you have to be politically correct / a coward ? Only the truth should be important to a real christian who follow God's words.

A christian who thinks 9 out of 10 blacks and arabs are worthless and a problem for the bettering of mankind. A racist christian, as racist as atheist or muslim, "christian" black people.

Now that's something new!

I don't think being christian means hate other races. I think some races are more intelligent than others, but everyone is different, you're generalizing too much.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2012, 04:25:38 PM »
Stupid homo mods move this back to the GO dumb guys.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2012, 04:29:54 PM »
Stupid homo mods move this back to the GO dumb ####.
political correctness, dont interfere with the "business". When things get too serious, it s a problem cause sellers want to sell their shit to as many consumers as possible... so everyone has to pretend to be friend with everyone else, the realm of global hypocrisy. You have right there in front of your eyes the hypocrisy of the capitalistic way of thinking that is destroying the West since the abandonning of God's words. Sell, sell, sell, even your mother. Money is their god, and truth is secondary. These people want a huge mass of stupid buyers who just wake up in the morning to consum, not to think. Thinking prevent smart people from buying useless stuff they dont need or poorly made stuff. Very very bad. Do not think! we re all brothers right? We re all the same ! No differencies... Let's all hug each others , dance in circle and buy protein powders indefinitely !

But that's not the truth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
While I disagree with Ubermans bedside manner...what he's saying here has a LOT of merit...this "let's all love each other" shit goes against nature...its as simple as that

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2012, 05:20:41 PM »
While I disagree with Ubermans bedside manner...what he's saying here has a LOT of merit...this "let's all love each other" shit goes against nature...its as simple as that

Fuck lets all love each other stuff.  I'd settle for I won't bother you if you won't bother me.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2012, 05:29:01 PM »
LOL..that's a bit harsh..but I applaud it.

funny but when a neighborhood "goes black" housing prices plummet...when whites revamp a neighborhood...amazingly, the market skyrockets

I know you know this, but the reason is white people don't want to live near blacks. I know I overpaid for my house because there are no blacks that I know of in my neighborhood. And, if there are, they keep to themselves. People want to segregate themselves. Tell one of these bleeding hearts to go live in south central and see how they like it. Blacks hate whites as much as we hate them.

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2012, 06:57:52 PM »
I know you know this, but the reason is white people don't want to live near blacks. I know I overpaid for my house because there are no blacks that I know of in my neighborhood. And, if there are, they keep to themselves. People want to segregate themselves. Tell one of these bleeding hearts to go live in south central and see how they like it. Blacks hate whites as much as we hate them.
I dont mind blacks but hate blacks.. Anyone who thinks dressing like a thug and swearing like trash is cool is a guy.   The behavior in this video is sickening.   I also overpaid for my home to not have any people like this near my home

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2012, 06:36:11 AM »
You use the term white people in a way that denotes some sort of group collusion among whites was responsible for the atrocious acts  you speak of.   White persons may have committed these acts but White people as a group or race did not. The fact that they were white is actually fairly inconsequential(technological advancements are more relevant)and certainly does not indicate a propensity for violence by white people.  

Exactly. If native tribes in africa, america, etc. had the capacity to go to foreign lands and take over you can bet your ass they would have done it.

w8m8

« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2012, 07:41:46 AM »
I guess Oprah crushes your insinuation that all blacks are less evolved humans ::)

Oprah is a self absorbed antagonist .. she is all about building up the rich well known blacks and does JACK SQUAT to fix this country's issues with blacks being the most violent part of the society

she even goes as far as getting "black" with ebonicspeak when she's "bonding" with her sistahs and brothas

She can spend millions on african girls to go to her school in africa but has done not one show or spent one dime  to "put on blast" the scumbag mentality the thugrat black hoods are permeating throughout every large city / metropolis they can get a foothold in

Fuck her and her sickening phony fat ass .. step the fuck up and call a spade a spade .. ignorance and rationalisations are doing NOTHING to better these lowlife losers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2012, 07:43:30 AM »
lol you re getting pathetic. You guys are bigger racists than everyone else on earth, and you ll never admit it, even being slaped in the face with facts.
 You want all of the white's man wealth, but without the white man cause his very own existence is an insult to you, constantly proving that you are inferior and that you dont deserve anything you stole from him, when he didnt give it to you because of his pity for your inferiority.
You want to live in the white man's world HE built, but without him -or at least, only with his women-. But that's not the way it works. You cant even build a tiny fraction of what he built.

Blacks hate white people -while deeply wishing they could be white ironically at the same time- and whenever they are more numerous in an given situation, for some reasons they want to beat them up. Fucking frustrated and hateful animals with nothing to be proud of. At least man up, and get the fuck out back to africa and build your own civilization there and stop playing this hypocrit game with white people.

You guys...why do you lump everybody in the same boat? And you aren't being very Christian like are you?

It's not about hate...far more complicated...there are many paths to Rome,  and all i can say is that certain "cyc'e" of mentality needs to be broekn on all sides. talk like yours only fuels the fire, and not fuels cahnge in mentality

And Also, I am just as musch American as anybody else..fact is, if many of your ancestors should have done their own work instead of importing "free labor"---sucks, I know. And as you already should know, blacks of the Americas have little ethnically in common with Africans---many of us like me are mixed.

w8m8

« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2012, 08:00:32 AM »
You guys...why do you lump everybody in the same boat? And you aren't being very Christian like are you?

It's not about hate...far more complicated...there are many paths to Rome,  and all i can say is that certain "cyc'e" of mentality needs to be broekn on all sides. talk like yours only fuels the fire, and not fuels cahnge in mentality

And Also, I am just as musch American as anybody else..fact is, if many of your ancestors should have done their own work instead of importing "free labor"---sucks, I know. And as you already should know, blacks of the Americas have little ethnically in common with Africans---many of us like me are mixed.

wow ... you're wobbling both sides here

don't preach "change" obongo then mention how my ancestors should have done their own work

almost every black person will not let go of the "slave" issue and play it for all it's worth when they need it to debate what their people are doing TODAY

your people need to let it go and live their own life in a respectable manner .. stop using history as an excuse to behave like jungle animals killing and intimidating to survive

go to your churches and block parties and spread the word that you will not accept being part of what they are doing and will do whatever you all can to control your offspring .. do something proactive for your own and then we all can see if change can happen

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2012, 08:04:07 AM »

I agree with what you're saying.  I don't think Parker is racist.  He seems like a pretty rational guy.  Oh wait, does that make me a Parker gimmick now. 

As for free labor, sorry buddy but my ancestors where in Ireland getting drunk, knocking up tramps and generally up to no good.  Damn son, the Irish were considered so dumb and primitive they didn't even want to make slaves of us.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2012, 08:37:14 AM »
I agree with what you're saying.  I don't think Parker is racist.  He seems like a pretty rational guy.  Oh wait, does that make me a Parker gimmick now. 

As for free labor, sorry buddy but my ancestors where in Ireland getting drunk, knocking up tramps and generally up to no good.  Damn son, the Irish were considered so dumb and primitive they didn't even want to make slaves of us.
Damn, I just did the "include everyone" deal...

wow ... you're wobbling both sides here

don't preach "change" obongo then mention how my ancestors should have done their own work

almost every black person will not let go of the "slave" issue and play it for all it's worth when they need it to debate what their people are doing TODAY

your people need to let it go and live their own life in a respectable manner .. stop using history as an excuse to behave like jungle animals killing and intimidating to survive

go to your churches and block parties and spread the word that you will not accept being part of what they are doing and will do whatever you all can to control your offspring .. do something proactive for your own and then we all can see if change can happen
Oh yeah let's play, forget...a huge part of history which shaped are views, perceptions of race...And pretty much caused a Civil War, (free labor--states rights, hmm states rights, isn't that playing out with States and Immigrations laws? And isn't the issue of cheap labor a big deal?, Anericans never learn their lesson)
Also, if you really want to get down to it, black folk would like to erase the slavery thing, our history, just have it "we just someohow appeared".

I agree that change needs to occur with us, meaning we need to creat change, and wait for a politician to do it.

w8m8

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2012, 08:59:54 AM »
Damn, I just did the "include everyone" deal...
 Oh yeah let's play, forget...a huge part of history which shaped are views, perceptions of race...And pretty much caused a Civil War, (free labor--states rights, hmm states rights, isn't that playing out with States and Immigrations laws? And isn't the issue of cheap labor a big deal?, Anericans never learn their lesson)
Also, if you really want to get down to it, black folk would like to erase the slavery thing, our history, just have it "we just someohow appeared".

I agree that change needs to occur with us, meaning we need to creat change, and wait for a politician to do it.

they shaped your views alright ... generations back and it's still an open wound because y'all keep picking it open to bleed more

it's true that blacks hate whites for this reason and will NEVER feel like they have been repaid .. the truth is I am not responsible for anyone getting shipped over here and I'm pretty fucking sick of hearing about what "my ancestors" did

I can't understand why blacks don't feel the same way

Y'all just keep banging that drum .. it's more difficult to change the tune than just keep singin the same old same old

Why not have the self respect and moral compass to want to tell the thugs to make men and women out of themselves instead of latching onto a loser mentality and instigating hate vis a vis gangbanging tourists , county fairs , and tearing up fast food places

I've seen an older black woman shout at a young black boy to pull his pants up and show respect in the grocery store .. so I'm not buying that it's too much of a job to corral these fucking thugs and have Mama beating their ass

as for the defective Mama's ... they are usually sat at home collecting welfare not giving a rats ass where their offspring are and couldn't care less what they are doing unless they get shot .. breeding this is an abomination that has been happening over and over with nothing getting better

who is at fault ?

people from the ships that brought slaves here ? or the adults that are supposed to be showing the right and wrong to their youth ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2012, 09:30:29 AM »

What needs to change exactly? As it blacks are given every advantage there is to succeed, should we just hand them the country on a silver platter? Would that make them stop whining?

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
What needs to change exactly? As it blacks are given every advantage there is to succeed, should we just hand them the country on a silver platter? Would that make them stop whining?
they would add spinners to evevy bus and pimp out the subway with woofers and bling.    lol   I dont like to put all the blacks in the same grave but if the shoe fits.   Oprah, the president larry fishburne, weslet snipes  they all made it to the top because they were black.  voted in and pushed to the top to please the mass's of blacks out there.   every black person voted for obaba just cause he was black thats it  he is an idiot and has done sweet fuck all for the country   and yet there he sits in the white house.  its called the white house for a reason. and now its tainted

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2012, 01:50:36 PM »
Why blacks of nowadays always use the history of their ancestors being slaves as their excuse to complain is really getting very annoying and very delusional. For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the effect of slaves in this country. Even if they do know something about slaves, it is the history of slaves, not what is happening now, it is history, it is past. And to use what happened in the past to complain about what is happening now is just pure stupid and illogical.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country now should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom and wealthy economy? Oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty and most of them are experiencing civil war.

It is just because of the history of slaves, blacks, in the US nowadays as the offspring of your slave ancestors, have the opportunity to live in the healthiest, richest and freest country.

Every black should be proud of slave history, should be grateful for their slave ancestors. Every black should appreciate and thank white people for bring their father and mother to this country.

emerald37

• Getbig III

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »
The victim is a 31 yr old man from Arlington, Va. The incident happened around St. Patrick's Day, and around the 100 block of East Calvert St. Authorities are looking for the three suspects. They have zoomed in on the video and have the suspects faces...the dumbasses will be caught.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »
The victim is a 31 yr old man from Arlington, Va. The incident happened around St. Patrick's Day, and around the 100 block of East Calvert St. Authorities are looking for the three suspects. They have zoomed in on the video and have the suspects faces...the dumbasses will be caught.

Nothing will happen.  Te ghetto slum bag animals will walk.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2012, 08:57:41 PM »

and three hundred more will be coming out

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2012, 09:11:53 AM »
Nothing will happen.  Te ghetto slum bag animals will walk.
Not in Baltimore and not with the video...