Author Topic: anti estro.. do i need it??  (Read 1713 times)

thebdog

• Getbig II
anti estro.. do i need it??
« on: April 11, 2012, 10:25:20 AM »
ive been on gear on and off for 10 years... last 2 years w almost no break. in all this time ive never used an anti estrogen. not once.  current run 900eq, 700tren, 500test per week and 50mg anadrol per day and 15 iu hgh per day.  im a watery 9%. diet is pretty clean and im losing bf and getting bigger. plan on getting around 6%bf. now ik all the gear and gh will cause water retention. but would and anti estro of some kind help me not to look like a total  bag of shit on my way to 6%???  i plan on switching to just tren and masteron when my bf drops a little more. im no competitor. no show coming. just your average addict:) thanks guys.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: anti estro.. do i need it??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 10:35:31 AM »
only time in my life i used something was recently after finishing some tren i took arimidex for 30 days. nips started to get sensitive on the tren after 10 weeks so by week 12 i started it. all better.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
only time in my life i used something was recently after finishing some tren i took arimidex for 30 days. nips started to get sensitive on the tren after 10 weeks so by week 12 i started it. all better.

did it to anything for you looks wise?? beside taking care of the nips.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 11:59:22 AM »
ive been on gear on and off for 10 years... last 2 years w almost no break. in all this time ive never used an anti estrogen. not once.  current run 900eq, 700tren, 500test per week and 50mg anadrol per day and 15 iu hgh per day.  im a watery 9%. diet is pretty clean and im losing bf and getting bigger. plan on getting around 6%bf. now ik all the gear and gh will cause water retention. but would and anti estro of some kind help me not to look like a total  bag of shit on my way to 6%???  i plan on switching to just tren and masteron when my bf drops a little more. im no competitor. no show coming. just your average addict:) thanks guys.

The lower your bodyfat the less likely you will need an A.I.

That said, there is no reason not to have one on hand. I would not use an A.I. simply to drop water weight unless competing, MAST and/or a diet that isnt complete shit will keep you from bloating, not to mention the tren your on.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »
did it to anything for you looks wise?? beside taking care of the nips.

yup 1mg arimidex dropped a bit of water. im around 8% depending on the day and sodium intake, but it was noticeable. i eat like shit so i care about staying lean, but dont care about staying dry.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 01:56:21 AM »
A low AI dose would definitely make a difference. You might also try just dropping your carb intake a little and replacing what you drop with fats. That will make a difference too.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 05:57:35 AM »
A low AI dose would definitely make a difference. You might also try just dropping your carb intake a little and replacing what you drop with fats. That will make a difference too.

possibly exemestane at 12.5mg ed?? any suggestions on which ai?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 06:29:28 AM »
yeap aromasin is a good choice,in my opinion better than arimidex and letro.
GETBIG!

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
thanks guys. greatly appreciated.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 07:55:37 PM »
possibly exemestane at 12.5mg ed?? any suggestions on which ai?

I always preferred arimidex. 0.25-0.50mg/eod is often enough, sometimes for prep 1mg/eod was better....every day at the very end, last wk or two.