Author Topic: Adding NPP to a test p/tren a/hgh blast  (Read 11371 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Adding NPP to a test p/tren a/hgh blast
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:15:16 PM »
will adding npp fuck up the vascularity and lean-ness of this cycle? I want to add it in next time i blast but I worry about bloat. It would be 100mg ED of everything and 10iu hgh.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Adding NPP to a test p/tren a/hgh blast
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »
I find eq makes me hold a slight bit more water than without it, same for npp i believe happens. it's not a big bloat, just a slight film that i didnt have when just on prop/tren ace

gh15:

"depend what you want,,, you want to appear bigger to the eye? you want to be more shredded to the eye? you want to not only say you are large lean mean cut and squary with volume....butt actualy look like that? if you want to actualy lok like that ...ALWAYS TRENBOLONA

equipona ,, nppiona all the rest make you hold some water that take away from the squar 6% effortless look that trenbolona put you in ...so its alwys better higher dose of trenbolona ....now if you dont care being 8%...then whatevr you want

you will learn that no matter what ....even if you get 5-6 more lb on scale from the equipona...the actual muscle wont look the same due to more water held...and when more water held....the squary cartoonish japanease animation look is gone bye bye ...it will be close but not quite,,

always trenblona should be prefered....the others should be added too if you know how to work them into the look you want ,, it really depends what you want ....i can garentee you that with 900mg equiopona  + 700 mg trenbolona you wotn be able to get the dry look that 700mg trenblona will give you by itself...you will be fuller and little heavier on scale....but when you take pictures of yourself you will see that when you were on trenbollona and masterona you look better than when you were on trenblona and equipona....you were leaner and larger LEAN MUSCLE  that is !

gh15 approved"

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:27:35 PM »
will adding npp fuck up the vascularity and lean-ness of this cycle? I want to add it in next time i blast but I worry about bloat. It would be 100mg ED of everything and 10iu hgh.

Edit - Read above ^

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
Assuming you know how you react to the prop, ace, and gh, just add in the npp and see how it works. If after a month+ you don't like the effects of the npp, drop it and up the dosage of the other compounds  :D Can't hurt to try and find out from first hand experience.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 02:46:24 PM »
I find eq makes me hold a slight bit more water than without it, same for npp i believe happens. it's not a big bloat, just a slight film that i didnt have when just on prop/tren ace

gh15:

"depend what you want,,, you want to appear bigger to the eye? you want to be more shredded to the eye? you want to not only say you are large lean mean cut and squary with volume....butt actualy look like that? if you want to actualy lok like that ...ALWAYS TRENBOLONA

equipona ,, nppiona all the rest make you hold some water that take away from the squar 6% effortless look that trenbolona put you in ...so its alwys better higher dose of trenbolona ....now if you dont care being 8%...then whatevr you want

you will learn that no matter what ....even if you get 5-6 more lb on scale from the equipona...the actual muscle wont look the same due to more water held...and when more water held....the squary cartoonish japanease animation look is gone bye bye ...it will be close but not quite,,

always trenblona should be prefered....the others should be added too if you know how to work them into the look you want ,, it really depends what you want ....i can garentee you that with 900mg equiopona  + 700 mg trenbolona you wotn be able to get the dry look that 700mg trenblona will give you by itself...you will be fuller and little heavier on scale....but when you take pictures of yourself you will see that when you were on trenbollona and masterona you look better than when you were on trenblona and equipona....you were leaner and larger LEAN MUSCLE  that is !

gh15 approved"

this is the best possible response I could have asked for. Thank you!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 02:48:49 PM »
how about adding both npp and mast to the stack instead of just npp?

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »

How much of each?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 03:03:46 PM »

i think that would work real well dude! test prop/tren ace/npp/mast prop would be pretty powerful

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 03:36:07 PM »
test prop/tren ace/npp/mast prop would be pretty powerful

4cc's of oil every day though... not much fun. I'd rather save a load of money, inject half as much long ester stuff, and put up with a few extra pounds of water.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 04:10:36 PM »
4cc's of oil every day though... not much fun. I'd rather save a load of money, inject half as much long ester stuff, and put up with a few extra pounds of water.

it's not just for the water. mast provides an anti-e effect, yes, but mast creates a different dry look all around and shapes the physique with more separation. more hormones = more muscle

and i'd have no problems putting two full syringes in my ed. injects dont bother me one bit

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »
You'll hold some water but be full as fuck. At least that's what it did to me. It blurred,my lines alot but with a shirt on I looked pretty big

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »
the rips are going to be ruining your physique more than anything at 10iu/day

i'd up the tren since it's kind of like a diuretic.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 03:25:17 PM »
How much of each?

700mg per week of prop/tren/npp and I guess 350mg of mast per week? Just enough mmast to do what I want it to I guess. I've never used masteron before. Should I up it to 420mg per week?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »

I could use them all EOD and do like prop/npp one day, tren/mast the next, and repeat. Otherwise it's 3 1/2cc per day

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 03:36:04 PM »
700mg per week of prop/tren/npp and I guess 350mg of mast per week? Just enough mmast to do what I want it to I guess. I've never used masteron before. Should I up it to 420mg per week?

I would think 350mg/wk would be adequate. If not... up the dose!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »
the rips are going to be ruining your physique more than anything at 10iu/day

i'd up the tren since it's kind of like a diuretic.

very reluctant to go higher than 100mg ed

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
i think my one my next cycles after this winter going into summer 2013 will be similar

10-15 iu hgh
700 mg tren A
500 mg sust or test p
500 mg mast
700 mg NPP
1000 mg primo
anavar around the end if needed...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 04:38:19 PM »
i think my one my next cycles after this winter going into summer 2013 will be similar

10-15 iu hgh
700 mg tren A
500 mg sust or test p
500 mg mast
700 mg NPP
1000 mg primo

dam you even have primo up in that bitch? sounds like a beast

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »

10-15 iu hgh
700 mg tren A
500 mg sust or test p
500 mg mast
700 mg NPP
1000 mg primo

Am the only one that would rather skip all that and just run 1400mg of tren with more hgh? lol, maybe cycle some orals in and out.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 04:47:38 PM »
Am the only one that would rather skip all that and just run 1400mg of tren with more hgh? lol, maybe cycle some orals in and out.

I think after a point adding more and more shit in gets excessive. I'd rather picks 3 anabolics and hit them hard in addition to GH.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 04:54:03 PM »
i dont know but when i saw this insane specimen in the gym yesterday during peak hour and all the hot bitches that were following him and clearly getting wet in their pants, that changed my thoughts about low dose pretty quickly

funny part is that just by eyeballing the dude i can guess pretty much what that fool is on, but why aren't i on it?...just a small tidbit i came upon realizing last night

sorry OT didnt mean to deter your thread

Swlabr

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 05:03:56 PM »
i dont know but when i saw this insane specimen in the gym yesterday during peak hour and all the hot bitches that were following him and clearly getting wet in their pants, that changed my thoughts about low dose pretty quickly

funny part is that just by eyeballing the dude i can guess pretty much what that fool is on, but why aren't i on it?...just a small tidbit i came upon realizing last night

What did he look like? Estimate height/weight, bodyfat.

no homo

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »
What did he look like? Estimate height/weight, bodyfat.

no homo

he was like 6' probably some kind of russian or european, not average white fella

probably 235-240

but extremely lean, like 6-7%, incredible fullness in muscles, delts popped out with insane broad shoulder look, tiny waist, veins like LA roadmap, sweatin like a pig, was doin high rep low weight, he was wearing a revealing tank top, even with all the acne all over his back, all the girls were eyeing him, i could tell the tension in the room even though the gym was jam packed

if i had to guess what he was on, probably at least 1 g - 1.5g of tren for the dryness and muscularity, at least 10iu of hgh for the delt popped out look, some kind of 19-nor for fullness in the muscle, maybe anadrol or dbol or npp or deca, and some kind of "finishing touch" drug for the extra vascularity and leanness and saran wrap skin look like primo or EQ. i could tell he was a skinny guy growing up who is now abusing the hormones

no homo

i on the other hand am a 5'7" dude on deca, dbol, eq, and test e looking nothing very special in my XL shirt, not 6-7% but not bloofy either. i get some looks but nothing like that guy. girls were eyefucking the shit out of him, i could cut the tension with a knife.

i was on the life fitness delt machine by a group of girls probably early 20's fit and bubbly butt perky boobs type and i heard them go "hey lets work over there, i want to do some curls", happens to be right next to that ivan drago looking guy LOL

i'm no spy but i'm pretty aware and observant of my surroundings... ;D ;D

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
he was like 6' probably some kind of russian or european, not average white fella

probably 235-240

but extremely lean, like 6-7%, incredible fullness in muscles, delts popped out with insane broad shoulder look, tiny waist, veins like LA roadmap, sweatin like a pig, was doin high rep low weight, he was wearing a revealing tank top, even with all the acne all over his back, all the girls were eyeing him, i could tell the tension in the room even though the gym was jam packed

if i had to guess what he was on, probably at least 1 g - 1.5g of tren for the dryness and muscularity, at least 10iu of hgh for the delt popped out look, some kind of 19-nor for fullness in the muscle, maybe anadrol or dbol or npp or deca, and some kind of "finishing touch" drug for the extra vascularity and leanness and saran wrap skin look like primo or EQ. i could tell he was a skinny guy growing up who is now abusing the hormones

no homo

i on the other hand am a 5'7" dude on deca, dbol, eq, and test e looking nothing very special in my XL shirt, not 6-7% but not bloofy either. i get some looks but nothing like that guy. girls were eyefucking the shit out of him, i could cut the tension with a knife.

i was on the life fitness delt machine by a group of girls probably early 20's fit and bubbly butt perky boobs type and i heard them go "hey lets work over there, i want to do some curls", happens to be right next to that ivan drago looking #### LOL

i'm no spy but i'm pretty aware and observant of my surroundings... ;D ;D

lol now thats a good post ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 06:15:35 PM »

no I like posts like these. makes for good discussion