Author Topic: GH15 BOARDING ENFORCER  (Read 2148 times)

Warchant

• Getbig II
GH15 BOARDING ENFORCER
« on: April 11, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »
GH15 IS A GREAT ASSET TO EVERYBODY WHO BOARDS,

HIS INSIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE IS A BIG PLUS

IF SOME ONE IS A SHIZSTER THEY ARE PUT ON NOTICE

I LOVE HIS PROTOCOLS AND CALLS A SPADE A SPADE

THANKS FOR SAVING US $$$$ FROM CALLING OUT SCAMMERS

GH15 IST TOLL

DANKA

G&G

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: GH15 BOARDING ENFORCER
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:51:12 PM »
You realize this is the exact kind of bullshit he is sick of right? Whats ruining getbig for him...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
not ruined ,,but just the level of expertize went down by very bad fellas interfering with getbig,, it ws all planed by danta and by ron heris and mike arneld ...i knwo i hav emany enemies,, it was all planed executed by the chef fella the  biga fellas etc

the thing is this,, my site is so strong that i pretty much can diminish other sites ,, this is how strong it is ,, im actualy afraid of colapse of the site due to too many members i just heard that 700 fellas already applied for registration and the sitre is not up! i didnt even finish to say what i want the forums to be lol

i need a place where bodybuidl can come and not argue and trying to pass something for financial gain but for actualy advancing...i need rico fernandin to come to the site and not have to go through bunch fo balonie inorder to find what he need ,, i need him to come and be able to go straight out from a to b in a straight line with out balonie,, come get what he need enter gymnasium achieve it step on stage become bodybuilder ,, thats all i need and want

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
You realize this is the exact kind of bullshit he is sick of right? Whats ruining getbig for him...
THIS

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:23:02 PM »

i need a place where bodybuidl can come and not argue and trying to pass something for financial gain but for actualy advancing...i need rico fernandin to come to the site and not have to go through bunch fo balonie inorder to find what he need ,, i need him to come and be able to go straight out from a to b in a straight line with out balonie,, come get what he need enter gymnasium achieve it step on stage become bodybuilder ,, thats all i need and want

gh15 approved

^^THIS^^  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »
not ruined ,,but just the level of expertize went down by very bad fellas interfering with getbig,, it ws all planed by danta and by ron heris and mike arneld ...i knwo i hav emany enemies,, it was all planed executed by the chef fella the  biga fellas etc

the thing is this,, my site is so strong that i pretty much can diminish other sites ,, this is how strong it is ,, im actualy afraid of colapse of the site due to too many members i just heard that 700 fellas already applied for registration and the sitre is not up! i didnt even finish to say what i want the forums to be lol

gh15 approved

lol

in any case, I am very excited for the site

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 07:41:53 AM »
I'm waiting for approval! Love whats already up there!

Praise the god of hormones!!

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 07:47:59 AM »
    i have no website and never will unlesss I cun get more money off og these kigs thAT IS WHY YOU SHOPULD SHUT UP AND LET ME GET MY HUSTLR ON!GOOD THINGS ARE COMING FROM THE KAMI GANG!

gh15 approved 

I guess you all have been missunderstanding GH15 ,, this post he made above should explain it all..

I will say this atleast hes open about his agenda

Swlabr

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 08:31:31 AM »
I guess you all have been missunderstanding GH15 ,, this post he made above should explain it all..

Idiot, the post was edited by a moderator. ::)

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 10:44:54 AM »

[/quote

itrain please tell me you are not this stupid, it is clear that post have been edited by a certain mod. this is the second time you have been fooled by kindergarden games, please tell me you are not this fucking retarded, i seriously do not want to believe that you are.
team b-boy

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 11:59:29 AM »
gotta love the mods editing original posts  ::)

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 04:47:30 PM »

itrain please tell me you are not this stupid, it is clear that post have been edited by a certain mod. this is the second time you have been fooled by kindergarden games, please tell me you are not this fucking retarded, i seriously do not want to believe that you are.
bold!!
team b-boy

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 08:10:38 PM »
good job, its time this stupid filt leaves getbig thx god  :D